Rnd 1 - North v Adelaide Post Game

All discussions to do with the SANFL

Rnd 1 - North v Adelaide Post Game

Postby Wedgie » Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:11 pm

North 7.1 12.3 16.10 20.13 133
Crows Reserves 2.3 5.6 6.11 12.14 86

Goals:
North: O'Keefe 5.1, Mitchell 4.1, Obst 3.2, Stokes 2.1, Amatoa, Brans, Combe, O'Brien, Thring 1.
Adelaide: Davis-Neale 3.0, Callinan 2.1, Atkins, Ellis-Youmen, Hurley-Wellington, Martin, Osborn, Shaw, 1.

Best:
North: O'Keefe, Miles, Shannon, Amato, Read, Thring, Anderson.
Wedgie
Site Admin

Has liked: 2042 times
Been liked: 3886 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Re: Rnd 1 - North v Adelaide Post Game

Postby LPH » Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:12 pm

Crowd Number?
Stephen Trigg & Rob Chapman are SA Football Patriots
LPH
League - Best 21

Has liked: 541 times
Been liked: 326 times
Grassroots Team: Kenilworth

Postby Wedgie » Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:13 pm

Saw a few Crows players after the game and they could hardly walk, weren't used to being hit hard.
Good crowd but 95% North supporters at least, funny as hell when the few Crows supporters complained to security that the North supporters were barracking too loudly.
They genuinely looked confused that supporters could be so passionate.
Wedgie
Site Admin

Postby Wedgie » Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:14 pm

LEH wrote:Crowd Number?

I heard 4.6k.
At least 4k North supporters if not more.

A Crows supporter was walking down Lindner Lane at 1/4 time coming to the game in his Crows guernsey and a North scarf, damn did I give it to him, he tried to dig a hole and bury himself.
Wedgie
Site Admin

Postby LPH » Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:16 pm

WOW... that's a good turn out by your lot.
Are you sure it wasn't 4000 Cows fans in North Gear? ;)
Last edited by LPH on Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stephen Trigg & Rob Chapman are SA Football Patriots
LPH
League - Best 21

Has liked: 541 times
Been liked: 326 times
Grassroots Team: Kenilworth

Postby Jim05 » Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:16 pm

Wedgie wrote:Saw a few Crows players after the game and they could hardly walk, weren't used to being hit hard.
Good crowd but 95% North supporters at least, funny as hell when the few Crows supporters complained to security that the North supporters were barracking too loudly.

Geez wait until they come to the Parade and get hit with the F bombs all night
Jim05
Coach

Has liked: 1126 times
Been liked: 3552 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

Postby Wedgie » Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:19 pm

Jim05 wrote:
Wedgie wrote:Saw a few Crows players after the game and they could hardly walk, weren't used to being hit hard.

They copped a few today, Didn't know what hit them, I think they were genuinely amazed that real South Australian football supporters hate them. As I told them, true South Australians are Crow Eaters and North eat the hell out of them today.
Wedgie
Site Admin

Postby whufc » Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:26 pm

Wedgie wrote:

I heard 4.6k.

A Crows supporter was walking down Lindner Lane at 1/4 time coming to the game in his Crows guernsey and a North scarf, damn did I give it to him, he tried to dig a hole and bury himself.

I would think 4.5k first up is an extremly dissapointing figure.

Especially considering it was the 'historical' first game, novelty factor, perfect weather, fairly centralised ground, both teams seasons well and truly alive, crows had played in sa so all crows supporters were in the state
RIP PH408 63notoutforever
whufc
Coach

Has liked: 5586 times
Been liked: 2527 times
Grassroots Team: BSR

Postby Wedgie » Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:31 pm

whufc wrote:
Wedgie wrote:

I heard 4.6k.

Especially considering it was the 'historical' first game, novelty factor, perfect weather, fairly centralised ground, both teams seasons well and truly alive, crows had played in sa so all crows supporters were in the state

I think so too, but one of the Crows own hiearchy admitted before the game that there would have been 2k more if they'd won yesterday.
I honestly think Trigg would have gone home today thinking they've ****** up big time as their players are going to get hurt big time with only country players to protect them. Everyone to do with the Crows looked sorry and hurt after the game.

The Crows own very few supporters today were genuinely upset and confused that real football supporters could hate them so much. Was a freaking greaty day.
Wedgie
Site Admin

Postby HeartBeatsTrue » Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:33 pm

Wedgie wrote:

I heard 4.6k.

So he follows North and the Crows. Why have a go at him? Free country isn't it?

Did 4k North supporters rock up to the 1st game at Prospect last year?
HeartBeatsTrue
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 5 times
Grassroots Team: Pooraka

Postby Wedgie » Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:34 pm

HeartBeatsTrue wrote:
Wedgie wrote:

I heard 4.6k.

Mate, there was a couple of times in the past when I was watching Geelong smash the Cows before a Rooster game in the club rooms and the very same **** wits told me to go back to Victoria. It is a free country but as a true supporter of football clubs there's no bigger scum IMHO. Can rot in hell as far as I'm concerned.

The very few Crows morons that rocked up today were genuinely surprised at TRUE football supporters hatred and the noise we make.
Wedgie
Site Admin

Postby RB » Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:37 pm

Gonna love the Ravens/Fairies post game threads this year.
R.I.P. the SANFL 1877 - 2013
RB
Coach

Has liked: 764 times
Been liked: 1074 times

Postby HeartBeatsTrue » Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:40 pm

Wedgie wrote:
whufc wrote:
Wedgie wrote:

I heard 4.6k.

I think so too, but one of the Crows own hiearchy admitted before the game that there would have been 2k more if they'd won yesterday.
I honestly think Trigg would have gone home today thinking they've ****** up big time as their players are going to get hurt big time with only country players to protect them. Everyone to do with the Crows looked sorry and hurt after the game.

The Crows own very few supporters today were genuinely upset and confused that real football supporters could hate them so much. Was a freaking greaty day.
2k more if the crows won yesterday is a croc. The crows hierarchy just keep embarrassing themselves if that was mentioned.
HeartBeatsTrue
League Bench Warmer

Postby whufc » Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:42 pm

Wedgie wrote:
whufc wrote:
Wedgie wrote:

I heard 4.6k.

Yeah all the young lads (18-21 years old) at work looked at me like I belonged in the mental asylum (I probably do) when I told them I hope all the proper SANFL teams smash their crows reserves every single week, they honestly thought the crows would be mine and all my SANFL mates 'second' side in the comp
RIP PH408 63notoutforever
whufc
Coach

Has liked: 5586 times
Been liked: 2527 times
Grassroots Team: BSR

Postby DOC » Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:48 pm

Jim05 wrote:

Wow F bombs. I,m betting the skin on the custard is safe.
DOC
Coach

Has liked: 729 times
Been liked: 2083 times

Postby HeartBeatsTrue » Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:49 pm

Wedgie wrote:
HeartBeatsTrue wrote:
Wedgie wrote:

I heard 4.6k.

Mate, there was a couple of times in the past when I was watching Geelong smash the Cows before a Rooster game in the club rooms and the very same **** wits told me to go back to Victoria. It is a free country but as a true supporter of football clubs there's no bigger scum IMHO. Can rot in hell as far as I'm concerned.

If you barrack for Adelaide you're the biggest traitor in the world to North Adelaide as WE ARE CROW EATERS! Absolute scum, nothing less, nothing more.

The very few Crows morons that rocked up today were genuinely surprised at TRUE football supporters hatred and the noise we make.
its not his fault your board voted YES. So the North Adelaide board (plus 5 others) aren't the biggest traitors in the world? Anyway we digress.
Good on North for beating them easily.
HeartBeatsTrue
League Bench Warmer

Postby Jim05 » Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:50 pm

DOC wrote:
Jim05 wrote:

Wow F bombs. I,m betting the skin on the custard is safe.

Well if they are complaining about a few guys on the turps giving them crap today I can assure them far worse is to come. Far worse venues than Prossie awaits them
Jim05
Coach

Has liked: 1126 times
Been liked: 3552 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

Postby DOC » Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:52 pm

So the custard skin is safe.
DOC
Coach

Has liked: 729 times
Been liked: 2083 times

Postby zipzap » Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:53 pm

Wedgie wrote:They copped a few today, Didn't know what hit them, I think they were genuinely amazed that real South Australian football supporters hate them. As I told them, true South Australians are Crow Eaters and North eat the hell out of them today.

It's the only reason I'm seriously going to one of these training cone games....crow baiting
"A no vote from any club means there is some sort of risk involved in our entry into the competition not working," Steven Trigg.
zipzap
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 248 times
Been liked: 39 times

Postby Wedgie » Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:53 pm

Jim05 wrote:Well if they are complaining about a few guys on the turps giving them crap today I can assure them far worse is to come. Far worse venues than Prossie awaits them

That's debatable but we gave them a wonderful initiation today. ;)

I doubt the very few who rocked up today will come again, I honestly don't think most of their players and their support staff want to rock up again! :lol:

Triggy will be crying himself to sleep tonight realising how much of a bad mistake it was.
Wedgie
Site Admin

Next

Board index   Football  SANFL