Rnd 3 Post Match - Central v Adelaide

All discussions to do with the SANFL

Re: Rnd 3 Post Match - Central v Adelaide

Postby sjt » Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:38 pm

kickinit wrote:
sjt wrote:
kickinit wrote:
Jim05 wrote:SANFL are part owners of AO and allways will be, if you dont like it play at Alberton.
If it wasnt for the SANFL you wouldnt even still be in the AFL

Since when did the SANFL buy AO? Maybe you should go back and read the post before shooting your mouth off. To say Port and the crows need the SANFL is the biggest laugh out there. Why do you think we now play footy at AO? Why do you think the AFL didn't want the SANFL in control of the licenses? The AFL sides do not need the SANFL, but the SANFL does need the the AFL. Have fun paying for that LEASE if there was no AFL games there.

The sanfl has locked in the management rights at Adelaide oval, they've sold the afl licences and own the west lakes land. With these income streams and realised and potential cash injections, the sanfl no longer needs to bow to the whims of the afl clubs. The sanfl could tell the two AFLs teams to piss off out of our league and it would have no impact on this income. Hence, if they (crows and power) believe having reserves teams in the sanfl is of some actual benefit to their afl teams performance then they need the sanfl competition more than the sanfl needs them in our competition.

Which can be taken away from them at any time. The land at west lakes is going to take 15+ years to see any money injection. Plus you add the fact that SANFL clubs are struggling to make a profit.

So the tenders that have now closed for the development of the west lakes land pertain to development in 15+ years time?
sjt
League - Best 21

Has liked: 118 times
Been liked: 59 times

Rnd 3 Post Match - Central v Adelaide

Postby Jim05 » Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:38 pm

kickinit wrote:
Jim05 wrote:Of course we want the money but you have no option in that unless you find a new ground.
Whether or not your ressies play in the SANFL or not will not affect this. You need to be in the SANFL more than the SANFL needs you in it.

All it would take is for the AFL to start a ressie comp and then buy AO from the government. Then you know what that means bye bye SANFL

Are you for real?
Do you think there is a reason why the AFL doesnt own the biggest money making ground in Australia and never will. They cant get their hands on the MCG and it will be the same at AO, will still be another 6 years before they own Etihad
The AFL are too busy wasting their money propping up clubs that will never be profitable, they have no need to own cricket grounds
Jim05
Coach

Has liked: 1126 times
Been liked: 3553 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

Postby heater31 » Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:41 pm

Again Kickinit heads off on the completely wrong tangent :roll:

Get it back to the thread topic or it will be locked.....
heater31

Has liked: 525 times
Been liked: 1263 times

Postby passionatelegsfan » Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:49 pm

kickinit wrote:
passionatelegsfan wrote:One of the very few times in my life i was barracking for centrals and they let me down. I am depressed about what the sanfl has become now. It is ajoke and people that supportthe crows and power reserves are not real south australians.can somebody give me one good reason to keep following it?

I'm not south Australian because I follow a team that has been apart of this competition since day 1? Seriously my 10 year old niece doesn't even cry this much. You don't need a good reason to keep following, you need to walk away so the rest opus don't have to keep listening to you cry about it.

You are a port power supporter which means you are a supporter of victorian football. You dontcare about and never will care about sa football and you have destroyed it.
passionatelegsfan

Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 6 times

Postby kickinit » Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:53 pm

heater31 wrote:Again Kickinit heads off on the completely wrong tangent :roll:

Get it back to the thread topic or it will be locked.....

before you blame me go back and you will notice I only replied to a post that was off topic. :roll:
We're on this journey together, One Heart, One Club and they will Never Ever Tear Us Apart.
kickinit
League - Top 5

Has liked: 38 times
Been liked: 95 times

Postby passionatelegsfan » Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:04 pm

Infact it is my opinion that anyone who is a supporter of port power should not be permitted to post on this site as the site is SA footy.net . It is one of lifes oxymorons that port purport to represent south australia in the so called national comp. Power fanshave no right to callthemselves south australian.
passionatelegsfan

Postby kickinit » Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:34 pm

passionatelegsfan wrote:Infact it is my opinion that anyone who is a supporter of port power should not be permitted to post on this site as the site is SA footy.net . It is one of lifes oxymorons that port purport to represent south australia in the so called national comp. Power fanshave no right to callthemselves south australian.

has apache bulldog got 2 usernames?
We're on this journey together, One Heart, One Club and they will Never Ever Tear Us Apart.
kickinit
League - Top 5

Has liked: 38 times
Been liked: 95 times

Postby carey » Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:38 pm

passionatelegsfan wrote:Infact it is my opinion that anyone who is a supporter of port power should not be permitted to post on this site as the site is SA footy.net . It is one of lifes oxymorons that port purport to represent south australia in the so called national comp. Power fanshave no right to callthemselves south australian.

I think your issues are deeper than footy related mate.
you've gota keep on keep'n on .........
carey
Coach

Has liked: 2809 times
Been liked: 2997 times
Grassroots Team: Paralowie

Postby wristwatcher » Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:39 pm

You sir are an idiot
The PNU Falcs 2005,06,13 x 2,14 and Div 1 Premiers in 2019......The SA 3peat - 2003,04,05
wristwatcher
Coach

Has liked: 15 times
Been liked: 847 times

Postby passionatelegsfan » Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:44 pm

wristwatcher wrote:

You sir are an idiot

Its hardly surprising that all the insult come from power supporters. Did i hit a raw nerve??? And one poster claims to support centrals and oort oiwer. And you think i have issues???
passionatelegsfan

Postby Coach Bombay » Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:45 pm

heater31 wrote:
southee wrote:
bays09 wrote:First point: you don't have to dislike all other teams. No probs with keeping an eye on the crows players being a keen crows member.
Second point: don't have to hate the crows being in the sanfl to be a true supporter. I go to all the bays games, wear my scarf every week, eat at the club most weeks, pay my membership, I think that's a pretty good effort.

Haters gonna hate.

Sounds like you are totally confused who you support....the Bays or the Crows reserves??? :shock:

No he is just a front runner.....

How the **** am I a ******* front runner? Although my team hasn't wins flag in my lifetime, and lost about 30 games out of the last 35 I still go every week, travel to any ground, where my scarf and barrack every week. Even used to be in a cheer squad I'm my younger years. Front runner my dick. Dumb comment.
The death penalty can never be excused as it allows a state a means by which it can pick and choose who is fit to live and who isnt
Coach Bombay
League - Top 5

Has liked: 74 times
Been liked: 142 times

Postby 24laceup » Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:47 pm

Ok, so 4 pages in and I still have no idea how the game panned out.... Any chance of a run down??
24laceup
Mini-League

Has liked: 73 times
Grassroots Team: Mitchell Park

Postby heater31 » Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:49 pm

bays09 wrote:
heater31 wrote:
southee wrote:
bays09 wrote:First point: you don't have to dislike all other teams. No probs with keeping an eye on the crows players being a keen crows member.
Second point: don't have to hate the crows being in the sanfl to be a true supporter. I go to all the bays games, wear my scarf every week, eat at the club most weeks, pay my membership, I think that's a pretty good effort.

Haters gonna hate.

Sounds like you are totally confused who you support....the Bays or the Crows reserves??? :shock:

No he is just a front runner.....

How the **** am I a ******* front runner? Although my team hasn't wins flag in my lifetime, and lost about 30 games out of the last 35 I still go every week, travel to any ground, where my scarf and barrack every week. Even used to be in a cheer squad I'm my younger years. Front runner my dick. Dumb comment.

Not dumb just an observation..... You are the first to sink the boot into the Redbacks when things go slightly wrong. Same with the national cricket team. Now you pipe up about the AFL seconds team has a win when your original side looks like not having many wins at all.
heater31

Has liked: 525 times
Been liked: 1263 times

Postby 24laceup » Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:00 pm

Post match reads like this:
Score
We were insipid
Blah blah blah
And then a paaar says cr@p and then
Blah blah blah
And then a club stalwart mentions something about supporters
Then blah blah blah
Then more blah blah blah!
Get back on topic or p!ss off to the thread it belongs to!
24laceup
Mini-League

Postby sjt » Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:06 pm

24laceup wrote:Ok, so 4 pages in and I still have no idea how the game panned out.... Any chance of a run down??

The full time professionals won. The young centrals team was out run and out classed. We missed TC, thommo and Symes, will need these guys ASAP. Josh Glenn got Roy's best player, jarrod Schiller second best. Murray Stephenson coaches award for his debut game. McIntyre played well up forward, Gilbee and most others didn't do enough, we often kicked to an empty forward line.
There was no atmosphere when the crows kicked a goal. A lot of afl players got a lot of the ball, not sure about the three or so top up players.
sjt
League - Best 21

Postby Coach Bombay » Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:08 pm

Not dumb just an observation..... You are the first to sink the boot into the Redbacks when things go slightly wrong. Same with the national cricket team. Now you pipe up about the AFL seconds team has a win when your original side looks like not having many wins at all.[/quote]

True the redbacks do my head in, but I don't think I've commented on the australian team before on here? Don't really get that into it compared to the redbacks.
The death penalty can never be excused as it allows a state a means by which it can pick and choose who is fit to live and who isnt
Coach Bombay
League - Top 5

Has liked: 74 times
Been liked: 142 times

Postby 24laceup » Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:20 pm

Thanks sjt, but I still have no idea how my team will get a win ;)
24laceup
Mini-League

Postby sjt » Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:21 pm

bays09 wrote:Not dumb just an observation..... You are the first to sink the boot into the Redbacks when things go slightly wrong. Same with the national cricket team. Now you pipe up about the AFL seconds team has a win when your original side looks like not having many wins at all.

True the redbacks do my head in, but I don't think I've commented on the australian team before on here? Don't really get that into it compared to the redbacks.[/quote]
They should let Australia A play in the Sheffield shield and give them a whole lot of advantages. Sorry off topic, Cosgrove is coming back and he barracks for centrals.
sjt
League - Best 21

Postby passionatelegsfan » Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:31 pm

24laceup wrote:Ok, so 4 pages in and I still have no idea how the game panned out.... Any chance of a run down??

Who cares!!!! This is just compromised bullshit now. Centrals were playing a team full of vfl listed players. What type of competition is this?

Go have a look at the crows website on bigfooty and i'm sure they will give you a rundown of how thw crows ressies performed. As for centrals....well it doesn't really matter does ir? They have been reduced to irrelavance now. Sorry people for the negativity but we have to keep this real!
passionatelegsfan

Postby 24laceup » Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:43 pm

Sorry, I thought I was on safooty, not sawhinge, talk to the players and their immediate support staff, I'm sure they're keeping it real.
24laceup
Mini-League

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  SANFL