mid season all australian

Talk on the national game

Re: mid season all australian

Postby westcoastpanther » Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:51 pm

Matthew Lloyd has Hooker as his current CHB at this stage. No club bias there at all, what an atrocious call...
Hi, My name is Ron 'Bluey' Dunn. Did you know I played in the 61 & 62 Tasman Premiership sides....
westcoastpanther
Coach

Has liked: 66 times
Been liked: 150 times
Grassroots Team: Boston

Postby woodublieve12 » Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:57 pm

westcoastpanther wrote:Matthew Lloyd has Hooker as his current CHB at this stage. No club bias there at all, what an atrocious call...

who would you have?
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Has liked: 3025 times
Been liked: 2401 times

Postby valleys07 » Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:11 pm

Ted Richards and Talia are ahead of Hooker.
“Think of me like Yoda, but instead of being little and green I wear suits and I'm awesome. I'm your bro—I'm Broda!”

HOGG Shield 2015 Division I Premiers.
HOGG Shield 2017 Premier League Premiers.
valleys07
Coach

Has liked: 767 times
Been liked: 1169 times
Grassroots Team: Hope Valley

Postby Phantom Gossiper » Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:37 pm

Does anyone think Matt Lobbe could be the AA ruckman this year? He has been fantastic I think, and is such an important part of Pt Adelaides success.
Although other ruckmen may have more hitouts I doubt any others apply the same amount of defensive pressure around the ground, and Lobbe appears to collect his share of disposals and can occasionally snag a sausage roll
Phantom Gossiper
Coach

Has liked: 402 times
Been liked: 285 times

Postby Booney » Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:38 pm

Phantom Gossiper wrote:Does anyone think Matt Lobbe could be the AA ruckman this year? He has been fantastic I think, and is such an important part of Pt Adelaides success.
Although other ruckmen may have more hitouts I doubt any others apply the same amount of defensive pressure around the ground, and Lobbe appears to collect his share of disposals and can occasionally snag a sausage roll

My biased opinion says he would have to be in the mix. My unbiased opinion says he would have to be in the mix.

The question is, do the AA selectors pick a team like most sides are now doing, just one ruckman, or will they remain somewhat traditional and pick two ruckman in the team?
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7493 times
Been liked: 10776 times

Postby Stumps » Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:39 pm

westcoastpanther wrote:Matthew Lloyd has Hooker as his current CHB at this stage. No club bias there at all, what an atrocious call...

not atrocious. has had a v good year. I cant stand essendon FWIW. Agree talia ahead but to say atrocious call says more about you than lloyd
Stumps....
Stumps
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 60 times
Been liked: 45 times

Postby westcoastpanther » Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:08 pm

Stumps wrote:

not atrocious. has had a v good year. I cant stand essendon FWIW. Agree talia ahead but to say atrocious call says more about you than lloyd

He has his blinkers on, and makes it a shocker. Talia, Richards, Johnson streets ahead, having a good year does not get you in AA.
Hi, My name is Ron 'Bluey' Dunn. Did you know I played in the 61 & 62 Tasman Premiership sides....
westcoastpanther
Coach

Has liked: 66 times
Been liked: 150 times
Grassroots Team: Boston

Postby MatteeG » Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:51 pm

Booney wrote:
Phantom Gossiper wrote:Does anyone think Matt Lobbe could be the AA ruckman this year? He has been fantastic I think, and is such an important part of Pt Adelaides success.

My biased opinion says he would have to be in the mix. My unbiased opinion says he would have to be in the mix.

The question is, do the AA selectors pick a team like most sides are now doing, just one ruckman, or will they remain somewhat traditional and pick two ruckman in the team?

They will pick 2 again to try and get either Cox or Natanui in there again :roll:
helicopterking wrote:Flaggies will choke. Always have.
MatteeG
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 524 times
Been liked: 511 times
Grassroots Team: Flagstaff Hill

Previous

Board index   Football  AFL