Well played North supporters

All discussions to do with the SANFL

Re: Well played North supporters

Postby LPH » Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:21 pm

I think it is fair to suggest that the players are not to blame & they shouldn't be 'targeted' for personal attack, but...
I can understand fans 'venting' their annoyance @ the players as they are the ones on the field - the true culprits continue to hide.

Trigg was supposed to be @ South for the President's Lunch but was in Melbourne 'pushing his own barrow' on AFL sanctioned TV Shows.
Nowhere to be seen in the Crowd @ Noarlunga.

If he, Chapman & the rest had any balls they would 'front up' to every Reserves Game & witness for themselves the annoyance.
For Younie to be moaning, I for one am not surprised at that.

Personally, I think the CEOs must carry the can for any 'abuse' directed at the Cows Reserves - players or otherwise.

To a man, they failed to consult their Membership - if we are going to suggest arrogance, then we need to start with our own Clubs.
Failing to recognise the importance of your supporter base to the survival of your Club, reeks of arrogance (or ignorance).

I could not fathom Slaven's attitude at WWT's 'Information Night' - in fact when I said to him that if this goes ahead, the Club will lose me as a Member (& many others too) his response was the height of arrogance; "You'll be back once you see how good it is for WWT".
Well Kurt, I have news for you :evil:

The 'burning issue' here must be the lies regarding increased Crowd figures.
Apart from the Bays Game, when Walker returned from injury on a Friday Public Holiday, people appear to be staying away.
If this is to continue, then how will Clubs in the SANFL survive?
If this is to continue, will Channel 7 continue covering a poorly attended league & moreover, will sponsors continue putting in the $$$?
Stephen Trigg & Rob Chapman are SA Football Patriots
LPH
League - Best 21

Has liked: 541 times
Been liked: 326 times
Grassroots Team: Kenilworth

Postby cracka » Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:24 pm

Wedgie wrote:
stampy wrote:just goes to show the mentality of some goons on here, its not the players fault, grow up rednecks!

Its not the players fault that they comment on some place they weren't even at?
Deep to you too.

Aren't most of us doing that. :D
cracka
Veteran

Has liked: 461 times
Been liked: 566 times
Grassroots Team: Onkaparinga Valley

Postby Wedgie » Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:31 pm

cracka wrote:
Wedgie wrote:
stampy wrote:just goes to show the mentality of some goons on here, its not the players fault, grow up rednecks!

Deep to you too.

We didn't make comments to the paper and I was there for a half :)
Wedgie
Site Admin

Has liked: 2042 times
Been liked: 3887 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Postby cracka » Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:20 pm

Wedgie wrote:
cracka wrote:
Wedgie wrote:

Deep to you too.

We didn't make comments to the paper and I was there for a half :)

But not there for the incident we are all commenting on?
cracka
Veteran

Has liked: 461 times
Been liked: 566 times
Grassroots Team: Onkaparinga Valley

Postby Ron Burgundy » Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:47 pm

Dogwatcher wrote:That's true, there's a lot of Crows and Power supporters who don't like the posts of those opposed to the move and are sooking about it.

C'mon Nixon, you can do better than that!
Its got to be said the sooking each way gets a bit tiring.
I preferred it when Port Magpies were shit, and everyone talked about the footy without their bottom lip hanging out!
Ron Burgundy
League - Best 21

Has liked: 174 times
Been liked: 137 times

Postby RB » Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:10 pm

LPH wrote:I could not fathom Slaven's attitude at WWT's 'Information Night' - in fact when I said to him that if this goes ahead, the Club will lose me as a Member (& many others too) his response was the height of arrogance; "You'll be back once you see how good it is for WWT".
Well Kurt, I have news for you :evil:

Karma will not be kind on that dumb arrogant ****.
R.I.P. the SANFL 1877 - 2013
RB
Coach

Has liked: 765 times
Been liked: 1074 times

Postby southee » Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:58 pm

From what a heard today on the radio between 5AA/Triple M from Rowey, Roo, Ditts, Jarman, Mcdermott, Lewis and others it just made me think what media puppets these guys have become. Obviously they have a job to do by promoting and "talking up"the AFL - it is what they are paid to do but I am sure someone is putting the money in the pockets of the media outlets in Adelaide to not say anything"negative"about both Port/Crows.

Just showed me what complete media wH0res and puppets they have become.....very sad to see once such passionate players of the SANFL not have an opinion. (or have been shutdown by the powers that be!!!!) :(
Is out of change.....thanks Cambridge Clarrie!!!
southee
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 858 times
Been liked: 122 times

Postby Mic » Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:30 pm

There are always going to be more Crows and Power supporters than (true) SANFL supporters listening to 5AA/Triple M and reading the Advertiser, so these forms of media are very rarely going to say anything negative against Crows & Power (unless just to spark a little controversy/emotion). It's more reason not to waste your time listening to/reading them.
Surely this website provides enough SANFL news, results and discussion/debate to not need to even bother with them. I know I don't.
Mic
League - Top 5

Has liked: 166 times
Been liked: 144 times

Postby southee » Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:34 pm

Mic wrote:There are always going to be more Crows and Power supporters than (true) SANFL supporters listening to 5AA/Triple M and reading the Advertiser, so these forms of media are very rarely going to say anything negative against Crows & Power (unless just to spark a little controversy/emotion). It's more reason not to waste your time listening to/reading them.
Surely this website provides enough SANFL news, results and discussion/debate to not need to even bother with them. I know I don't.

Unfortunately today I did not have much choice at work :(
southee
Assistant Coach

Postby matt35 » Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:49 pm

I do have to laugh at the irony of people who seem to do nothing but sook in a whinge thread calling the Crows, or anyone for that matter, sooks! Having said that, as I said earlier in the thread, the Crows should not expect the red carpet treatment at SANFL grounds. They want to feel more welcome, promote the games more and get more support at the grounds.
No Surrender!
matt35
Under 18s

Has liked: 513 times
Been liked: 51 times
Grassroots Team: Boston

Postby wild dog » Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:07 am

southee wrote:From what a heard today on the radio between 5AA/Triple M from Rowey, Roo, Ditts, Jarman, Mcdermott, Lewis and others it just made me think what media puppets these guys have become. Obviously they have a job to do by promoting and "talking up"the AFL - it is what they are paid to do but I am sure someone is putting the money in the pockets of the media outlets in Adelaide to not say anything"negative"about both Port/Crows.

Just showed me what complete media wH0res and puppets they have become.....very sad to see once such passionate players of the SANFL not have an opinion. (or have been shutdown by the powers that be!!!!) :(

Yep I only listen to afternoon/evening radio sporadically due to work, but listening to todays Triple M has left me wondering if they truly understand the issues being raised. Either that or the issue has not been raised until Tex spoke about it. Ricciuitos points were so basic that I don't know if its about being manipulated, but just not knowing there is an anti AFL sentiment within the SANFL as a result of the reserves issue.
wild dog
Under 18s

Has liked: 56 times
Been liked: 180 times
Grassroots Team: Smithfield

Postby southee » Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:10 am

matt35 wrote:I do have to laugh at the irony of people who seem to do nothing but sook in a whinge thread calling the Crows, or anyone for that matter, sooks! Having said that, as I said earlier in the thread, the Crows should not expect the red carpet treatment at SANFL grounds. They want to feel more welcome, promote the games more and get more support at the grounds.

No, they do not want the RED carpet treatment at all !!! :roll:

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport/afl ... 6904910570
southee
Assistant Coach

Postby RB » Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:46 am

matt35 wrote:I do have to laugh at the irony of people who seem to do nothing but sook in a whinge thread calling the Crows, or anyone for that matter, sooks! Having said that, as I said earlier in the thread, the Crows should not expect the red carpet treatment at SANFL grounds. They want to feel more welcome, promote the games more and get more support at the grounds.

You've been listening to idiots like kickinit too much of you can't tell the difference between sooking and scrutiny. You're obviously not passionate about this issue. Doesn't make those who are sooks.
R.I.P. the SANFL 1877 - 2013
RB
Coach

Has liked: 765 times
Been liked: 1074 times

Well played North supporters

Postby the joker » Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:38 pm

People who think this was a good thing, gotta get a grip
As a north and a crows AFL supporter in pretty disappointed with it. North has always been a club where the opposition players can go in the club and have a beer with north supporters and players.
I don't care if crows players cop a bit during the game. But as they walk off, there is no need for it. And as for officials saying crows players can't stick around and have a drink if they want after the game, I have no answer for that it's immature and stupid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I love vegatarian food. It goes great with steak.
the joker
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 33 times
Been liked: 58 times

Postby Wedgie » Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:07 pm

Which official said they cant stay around for drinks? First I've heard of it.
Tex's biggest issue (even though he wasn't there) was a Crows member throwing his Crows membership at the Crows players.
Perhaps its wanker crows that need to learn how to behave?
Problem would be easily solved by kicking them out of our comp.
For over 20 years Crows wankers have told me to go back to Victoria and not made me felt welcome.
As far as I'm concerned they can **** off of from Prospect and go back to their shed.
No Crows person is welcome at Prospect. Everyone else from every other club in the world is extremely welcome though.
Can dish it out but can't take it. Wankers.
Wedgie
Site Admin

Been liked: 3887 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Postby Bounce of the ball » Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:47 pm

None . Just not be involved with Presentations.

“We very much welcomed them back to our club for a drink but we didn’t think it was wise to allow them to go on stage where there is still a small element of people who have issues with them being in the SANFL,’’ Edwards said, noting North voted for Adelaide’s SANFL inclusion.
Bounce of the ball
Reserves

Has liked: 26 times
Been liked: 65 times

Postby bennymacca » Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:38 am

Do we really need another whinge thread? Move it into the other thread?
bennymacca
Coach

Has liked: 2253 times
Been liked: 1803 times
Grassroots Team: Freeling

Postby daysofourlives » Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:27 am

bennymacca wrote:Do we really need another whinge thread? Move it into the other thread?

Don't read it then
Supercoach Spring Racing Champion 2019
Spargo's Good Friday Cup Champion 2020
daysofourlives
Coach

Has liked: 2423 times
Been liked: 1660 times
Grassroots Team: Angaston

Postby maxyoz » Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:49 am

People are precious.
Punk Rooster wrote:I can't believe that a topic that is quite clearly trolling has elicited a 3 page response....
maxyoz
Under 18s

Has liked: 35 times
Been liked: 36 times
Grassroots Team: Kimba Districts

Postby Wedgie » Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:49 am

maxyoz wrote:Crows are precious.

Editted for accuracy.
Wedgie
Site Admin