Well played North supporters

All discussions to do with the SANFL

Re: Well played North supporters

Postby maxyoz » Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:52 am

Wedgie wrote:
maxyoz wrote:Wedgie is precious.

Editted for accuracy.

Edited for preciousness.
Punk Rooster wrote:I can't believe that a topic that is quite clearly trolling has elicited a 3 page response....
maxyoz
Under 18s

Has liked: 35 times
Been liked: 36 times
Grassroots Team: Kimba Districts

Postby therisingblues » Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:56 am

bennymacca wrote:Do we really need another whinge thread? Move it into the other thread?

This one is about the Crows whinging, which they've done over the radio, the main newspaper and the internet. If you want to call in and make them shut up be my guest, but I think you'll find Roo is a bit aggressive on the issue, so good luck.
I'm gonna sit back, crack the top off a Pale Ale, and watch the Double Blues prevail
1915, 1919, 1926, 1932, 1940, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1974, 1976, 2002, 2016, 2017
therisingblues
Coach

Has liked: 369 times
Been liked: 514 times
Grassroots Team: Hope Valley

Postby stan » Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:06 pm

Maybe the bloke who threw his members tickets in didnt have good seats or was upset about the bad and overpriced food? Either way not really anything the players have done. However if you vented you anger towards Trigg, or even closer your own club who voted yes. Seriously I'm not going to get carried away about getting stuck into some reserve players when really, my club voted yes. I'm pissed at my club. They voted yes for some reason.
Read my reply. It is directed at you because you have double standards
stan
Coach

Has liked: 88 times
Been liked: 1253 times
Grassroots Team: Goodwood Saints

Postby stan » Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:07 pm

therisingblues wrote:
bennymacca wrote:Do we really need another whinge thread? Move it into the other thread?

This one is about the Crows whinging, which they've done over the radio, the main newspaper and the internet. If you want to call in and make them shut up be my guest, but I think you'll find Roo is a bit aggressive on the issue, so good luck.

Roo is like that with any issue in regards to the crows. I dont have anytime for him. He was a great player but asI have said a few times hes bit of a ****.
Read my reply. It is directed at you because you have double standards
stan
Coach

Has liked: 88 times
Been liked: 1253 times
Grassroots Team: Goodwood Saints

Postby arthur5038 » Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:41 pm

West Adelaide sent out this today

Dear .....

This time last year, it may have seem unlikely that in twelve months time the players and coaches of the West Adelaide Football Club would be looking forward to this Friday night's game against the Adelaide Crows SANFL team after a solid win over Port Adelaide Power's SANFL Team.

How quickly things change.

It is important in the modern football environment to embrace change, both on and off the field.

The inclusion of the two AFL based clubs in the SANFL competition has challenged the thinking and the preparation of the existing SANFL Clubs. It has brought supporters to the games who might otherwise not be there.

After our last game against Adelaide, the whole Adelaide team, its coaches, officials and supporters joined us for presentations and a drink in the WAFC social club. They presented an award to Johnno Beech as their choice as Best on Ground. The West Adelaide members and supporters welcomed their presence and recognised the positive spirit in which the Adelaide Football Club and their supporters managed what can be a difficult situation after a loss.

Friday night we again welcome this embrace as we take on Adelaide at City Mazda Stadium.

Whilst we look forward to the challenge of taking on Adelaide in a super important game for both clubs, we invite Crows fans alongside West Adelaide's supporters to join us Friday night as we all embrace the changing face of the SANFL.

Go Bloods!

Mark Mickan

Head Coach
arthur5038

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 2 times

Postby sjt » Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:46 pm

arthur5038 wrote:West Adelaide sent out this today

Dear .....

This time last year, it may have seem unlikely that in twelve months time the players and coaches of the West Adelaide Football Club would be looking forward to this Friday night's game against the Adelaide Crows SANFL team after a solid win over Port Adelaide Power's SANFL Team.

It is important in the modern football environment to embrace change, both on and off the field.

The inclusion of the two AFL based clubs in the SANFL competition has challenged the thinking and the preparation of the existing SANFL Clubs. It has brought supporters to the games who might otherwise not be there.

After our last game against Adelaide, the whole Adelaide team, its coaches, officials and supporters joined us for presentations and a drink in the WAFC social club. They presented an award to Johnno Beech as their choice as Best on Ground. The West Adelaide members and supporters welcomed their presence and recognised the positive spirit in which the Adelaide Football Club and their supporters managed what can be a difficult situation after a loss.

Friday night we again welcome this embrace as we take on Adelaide at City Mazda Stadium.

Whilst we look forward to the challenge of taking on Adelaide in a super important game for both clubs, we invite Crows fans alongside West Adelaide's supporters to join us Friday night as we all embrace the changing face of the SANFL.

Go Bloods!

Mark Mickan

Head Coach

Wow, sickening. By supporters that otherwise wouldn't have been there does he mean Heath younie and some crows players?
sjt
League - Best 21

Has liked: 118 times
Been liked: 59 times

Postby Jim05 » Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:03 pm

GAGF Mickan
Jim05
Coach

Has liked: 1126 times
Been liked: 3552 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

Postby dedja » Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:08 pm

GAGF ... Gee Aren't Glenelg Faarked?
It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt
dedja
Coach

Has liked: 176 times
Been liked: 992 times

Postby Pseudo » Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:51 pm

Clowns OUT. Smears OUT. RESIST THE OCCUPATION.
Pseudo
Coach

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 1557 times
Grassroots Team: Marion

Postby bennymacca » Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:06 am

Pseudo wrote:

i think this is definitely correct.

it may have also turned away some old, set in their ways, nimbys too
bennymacca
Coach

Has liked: 2253 times
Been liked: 1803 times
Grassroots Team: Freeling

Postby wild dog » Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:19 am

sjt wrote:

Dear .....

Go Bloods!

Mark Mickan

Head Coach

Wow, sickening. By supporters that otherwise wouldn't have been there does he mean Heath younie and some crows players?

Patronising and unsustainable.
"in which the Adelaide Football Club and their supporters managed what can be a difficult situation after a loss. " What a team and what an organisation. Cannot believe West would issue such a statement.
wild dog
Under 18s

Has liked: 56 times
Been liked: 180 times
Grassroots Team: Smithfield

Postby LPH » Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:43 am

I can - they're broke & need all the support they can muster... calling Kim Russell 8)
Stephen Trigg & Rob Chapman are SA Football Patriots
LPH
League - Best 21

Has liked: 541 times
Been liked: 326 times
Grassroots Team: Kenilworth

Postby UK Fan » Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:38 pm

bennymacca wrote:
Pseudo wrote:

Still fence sitting I see.
fester69 wrote: I'm full of "pish and wind" !!You can call me weak !!

MW wrote: Well call me a special asshole!.

Booney wrote: I'm a happy clapper **** stick.

THE SKY HAS FALLEN!!!!
UK Fan
Coach

Has liked: 1202 times
Been liked: 502 times

Postby Dutchy » Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:03 pm

After seeing that I hope the Crows smash them...
Dutchy
Site Admin

Has liked: 2322 times
Been liked: 3495 times

Postby maxyoz » Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:04 pm

Dutchy wrote:After seeing that I hope the Crows smash them...

I agree, Dutchy.
Punk Rooster wrote:I can't believe that a topic that is quite clearly trolling has elicited a 3 page response....
maxyoz
Under 18s

Been liked: 36 times
Grassroots Team: Kimba Districts

Postby Dutchy » Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:25 pm

bennymacca wrote:
Pseudo wrote:

Well I guess as long as it has brought 2 new supporters to the game then he is correct.
Dutchy
Site Admin

Has liked: 2322 times
Been liked: 3495 times

Postby Rising Power » Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:39 pm

Taking opposition club members money over the bar is one thing, having them take over the presentations is another. They should be playing matches at AAMI and have their presentations at the Checkside Tavern. The old West Lake retirees spending their self managed funds away dollar by dollar would love that.
Rising Power
Under 16s

Been liked: 44 times
Grassroots Team: Hectorville

Postby matt35 » Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:27 pm

Well said Mickan and West Adelaide! More proof that the sook threads on here represent a parallel universe.
No Surrender!
matt35
Under 18s

Has liked: 513 times
Been liked: 51 times
Grassroots Team: Boston

Postby johntheclaret » Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:16 am

matt35 wrote:Well said Mickan and West Adelaide! More proof that the sook threads on here represent a parallel universe.

Honestly Matt.
Are you a wind up or are you actually serious.
Surely you can see that crowds are suffering. It isn't rocket science, just look at the matchday attendances.

Of course if you are just a wind up merchant posting to get a reaction then well done. However what is the motive and what is the point as most logical posters can actually see through the bullshit.

I'm not making a judgement. Who am I to do that but if you are playing on genuine SANFL fans whose emotions are running high when it comes to their league just to get a laugh, then good luck to ya. Enjoy the moment
johntheclaret
Coach

Has liked: 409 times
Been liked: 580 times

Postby Dogwatcher » Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:57 am

"The inclusion of the two AFL based clubs in the SANFL competition has challenged the thinking and the preparation of the existing SANFL Clubs. It has brought supporters to the games who might otherwise not be there." - Mark Mickan

Really?
You're my only friend, and you don't even like me.
Dogwatcher
Coach

Has liked: 1425 times
Been liked: 1152 times
Grassroots Team: Elizabeth

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  SANFL