SAAFL division 6 2014

Adelaide Footy League Talk

Who will win the division 6 grand final?

Angle Vale
3%
Blackfriars OS
7%
Central United
2%
Fitzroy
13%
Ingle Farm
10%
Lockleys
4%
Mawson Lakes
13%
Mitchell Park
6%
Rosewater
33%
West Croydon
8%

Total votes : 98

Re: SAAFL division 6 2014

Postby Phantom Gossiper » Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:28 pm

Demon Juke wrote:I think things have improved at the units but like all clubs issues can happen every now and then, agree Frank should not time keep but they need someone else to put their hand up to help out.

Agreed on all points. Time for a new breed of volunteers to step up now for the club.
Phantom Gossiper
Coach

Has liked: 402 times
Been liked: 285 times

Postby Q. » Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:32 pm

Regarding the early siren, you can only speculate what the result might have been with the full quarter. Who knows, momentum could have had Lockleys kicking another two goals.
Q.
Coach

Has liked: 970 times
Been liked: 2396 times
Grassroots Team: Houghton Districts

Postby Phantom Gossiper » Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:37 pm

Q. wrote:Regarding the early siren, you can only speculate what the result might have been with the full quarter. Who knows, momentum could have had Lockleys kicking another two goals.

True.
Phantom Gossiper
Coach

Postby Milly » Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:42 am

X Runna wrote:
Old Dog New Tricks wrote:
X Runna wrote:Officialdom at Central United really going to shit. Match Day Official during the B Grade at Ingle Farm last week ran onto the ground and grappled one of our players. His excuse "he pushed my brother".

Maybe the problem out at that shithole over the past few years hasn't been the players, it's been the example set by the officials.
Yeah he is a disgrace and has been told but again, glass houses brother, glass houses.

Nothing wrong at our place mate. Would be one of the most disciplined and well structured clubs anywhere up to Div 1. Central United on the other hand.................

How did your job go at the Commix Club last night. Some of your best work right there :-J
Under 16s

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 49 times
Grassroots Team: St Paul's College OS

Postby carey » Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:35 am

Wow.

What the f**k are the last 2 pages of utter crap. Facts are time going early or not we were behind end of story. How about blaming the 4 blokes standing there flat footed watch the young lad take the mark? I dont normally air dirty laundry on here as it should be kept in house but I made it clear to the playing group if I heard one bloke blame anything else but them/ourselves I'd punch who ever said it straight in the mouth. Love the time keeper or hate him he does it week in week out for the love of the club. Volenters are extremily hard to come by.

What's to say we play the extra 7 mins and lose by 4 goal? I'll give you a what 'IF'

'IF' my uncle didn't have balls he'd be my Aunty!

X Runna....... Div 1 club? FFS didn't a guy get stabbed there within a couple of years? :roll: any other clubs needed to hire security???

PG...... Can't argue with your main post and I wasn't planning on getting in a slinging much between clubs but X Runna cross a line in my opinion
you've gota keep on keep'n on .........
carey
Coach

Has liked: 2796 times
Been liked: 2985 times
Grassroots Team: Paralowie

Postby Bombers4EVA » Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:42 am

X Runna wrote:
X Runna wrote:Officialdom at Central United really going to shit. Match Day Official during the B Grade at Ingle Farm last week ran onto the ground and grappled one of our players. His excuse "he pushed my brother".

Maybe the problem out at that shithole over the past few years hasn't been the players, it's been the example set by the officials.
Yeah he is a disgrace and has been told but again, glass houses brother, glass houses.

Nothing wrong at our place mate. Would be one of the most disciplined and well structured clubs anywhere up to Div 1. Central United on the other hand.................

That is the biggest load of crap ive read on here. "ingle Farm most discipline and well structered". Are you dillusional? So because you're winning games and setting yourself up for a good year. Does that mean things in the past dont have a reflection on your club still?? I think not. On the way up?? Does 1 good year really say much for the recent years. NO it doesn't. You cant even compare Ingle Farm FC to any of the top SAAFL clubs in Div 1 -3.
Bombers4EVA
League - Best 21

Has liked: 326 times
Been liked: 89 times

Postby Phantom Gossiper » Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:01 pm

Bombers4EVA wrote:That is the biggest load of crap ive read on here. "ingle Farm most discipline and well structered". Are you dillusional? So because you're winning games and setting yourself up for a good year. Does that mean things in the past dont have a reflection on your club still?? I think not. On the way up?? Does 1 good year really say much for the recent years. NO it doesn't. You cant even compare Ingle Farm FC to any of the top SAAFL clubs in Div 1 -3.

Buddy the club has worked extremely hard over the past few years to change its image and reputation, it's simple short minded people like yourself that continue to live in the past and think the worst of all those clubs except your own.

How about you judge Ingle Farm on the past 3 or 4 years? How about the harsh proactive action the club took in dealing with internal issues and punishing those who brought the club into disrepute? How about you show me some sort of statistic over the past few years that shows the misdemeanors Ingle Farm has committed?

This is why clubs struggle to change a culture image, because blokes like you dont want to live in the now and would rather live in the past.

On field I can't remember the last time a senior player was red carded and i would be surprised if yellow and red cards couldn't be counted on one hand over the past few years.

Why dont you stick to umpiring Walkies B grade and post in the D3 thread - it's clear Mawson Lakes dont want you anymore! :roll:
Phantom Gossiper
Coach

Postby Phantom Gossiper » Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:04 pm

That goes for all clubs as well who have worked hard to change a negative outside perception - Smithfield, Central United, Mitchell Park etc.. how about you front up, play against them and judge them then instead of judging them on a reputation and when you probably haven't seen any of the clubs operate in how ever many seasons.
Phantom Gossiper
Coach

Postby Phantom Gossiper » Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:07 pm

Bombers4EVA wrote:On the way up?? Does 1 good year really say much for the recent years. NO it doesn't..

When did anyone from Ingle Farm claim we were "on the way up"? We are no different to every other club in every other division just striving to be competitive and push to climb the grades and play at the best level we possibly can as a club.
Phantom Gossiper
Coach

Postby morell » Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:18 pm

morell
Coach

Has liked: 2017 times
Been liked: 1138 times
Grassroots Team: Mitchell Park

Postby Old Dog New Tricks » Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:32 pm

Phantom Gossiper wrote:
Bombers4EVA wrote:On the way up?? Does 1 good year really say much for the recent years. NO it doesn't..

When did anyone from Ingle Farm claim we were "on the way up"? We are no different to every other club in every other division just striving to be competitive and push to climb the grades and play at the best level we possibly can as a club.
What so now there's some barbs coming back your way, everyone should worry about their own back yards and look forward rather than the past.

Read the post that started all this ya d*ckhead.
Old Dog New Tricks
Rookie

Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 6 times

Postby Phantom Gossiper » Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:47 pm

Phantom Gossiper wrote:

What so now there's some barbs coming back your way, everyone should worry about their own back yards and look forward rather than the past.

Read the post that started all this ya d*ckhead.

Not saying that at all geez how thick are you?! Surprised you can work a computer, you're not the sharpest tool in the shed :roll:
Phantom Gossiper
Coach

Postby marbles » Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:50 pm

glass houses PG rar!! :D

marbles
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 275 times
Been liked: 258 times

Postby Footy Chick » Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:17 pm

effing really? 2 holidays coming up. seriously.. if you can't discuss something without it turning into a slanging match *sigh*
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1737 times
Been liked: 2144 times

Postby Bombers4EVA » Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:49 pm

Phantom Gossiper wrote:
Bombers4EVA wrote:That is the biggest load of crap ive read on here. "ingle Farm most discipline and well structered". Are you dillusional? So because you're winning games and setting yourself up for a good year. Does that mean things in the past dont have a reflection on your club still?? I think not. On the way up?? Does 1 good year really say much for the recent years. NO it doesn't. You cant even compare Ingle Farm FC to any of the top SAAFL clubs in Div 1 -3.

Buddy the club has worked extremely hard over the past few years to change its image and reputation, it's simple short minded people like yourself that continue to live in the past and think the worst of all those clubs except your own.

How about you judge Ingle Farm on the past 3 or 4 years? How about the harsh proactive action the club took in dealing with internal issues and punishing those who brought the club into disrepute? How about you show me some sort of statistic over the past few years that shows the misdemeanors Ingle Farm has committed?

This is why clubs struggle to change a culture image, because blokes like you dont want to live in the now and would rather live in the past.

On field I can't remember the last time a senior player was red carded and i would be surprised if yellow and red cards couldn't be counted on one hand over the past few years.

Why dont you stick to umpiring Walkies B grade and post in the D3 thread - it's clear Mawson Lakes dont want you anymore! :roll:

If you read carefully Phantom. I was responding to X Runna who made a very silly comment about Ingle Farm being compared to top Div 1 sides when it comes to being disciplined and club structure. You can never compare Ingle Farm to the likes of Tea Tree Gully, Goodwood Saints, Rostrevor, Adelaide Uni, Broadview, Payneham NU, and Walkerville.
When people on here from your club make silly statements you're to expect some people on here (like me) to give an opinion. Over the past few years, Ingle Farm have had several indidents where people involved (whether directly or not) have caused certain unwanted attention? How often do you hear about bad things from clubs in Div 1 to Div 2?? Not a hell of a lot.
As to your comments about Mawson Lakes not "wanting" me anymore. I decided to move on as i was approached to umpire another team as my own club failed to get back to me in time.
Bombers4EVA
League - Best 21

Has liked: 326 times
Been liked: 89 times

Postby The Old Fellow » Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:02 pm

On a lighter note if CU timekeeper went to Angle Vale and did that every quarter he would help the score card by 10 to 15 goals against them every game.

On a more serious note hope AV get at least one team on the park next week and for the rest of the season. Very unusual season with so many clubs struggling - no way anyone could have predicted this after last season being so competitive.
The Old Fellow
Rookie

Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 24 times
Grassroots Team: Barmera-Monash

Postby Cohiba » Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:52 pm

Footy Chick wrote:effing really? 2 holidays coming up. seriously.. if you can't discuss something without it turning into a slanging match *sigh*

Just like watching the Jerry Springer Show.... :lol:
Cohiba
Reserves

Has liked: 10 times
Been liked: 41 times

Postby woofwoof » Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:34 pm

The Old Fellow wrote:On a lighter note if CU timekeeper went to Angle Vale and did that every quarter he would help the score card by 10 to 15 goals against them every game.

On a more serious note hope AV get at least one team on the park next week and for the rest of the season. Very unusual season with so many clubs struggling - no way anyone could have predicted this after last season being so competitive.

Poor frankie our time keeper has been given a rest now, were going to keep him floating if we made the finals..
By the way was there any other games played yesterday ???
woofwoof

Has liked: 165 times
Been liked: 14 times
Grassroots Team: Central United

Postby Yank Man » Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:09 pm

Footy Chick wrote:effing really? 2 holidays coming up. seriously.. if you can't discuss something without it turning into a slanging match *sigh*

Yeah FC, I'm with ya, nasty posts and boring as bat sh...t really. Now let's get back to footy. NOT COMPLAINING but it was again good to have a very senior umpire at Uni yesterday, but word of advice my friend, It's Div 6 and not Div 1. Guys make mistakes at this level and as for hovering and counting down the seconds then HOLDING THE BALL, I thought I was at a PORT game.

WC had a few out but The Farmers will play either Rossies or BOS in the big dance and to all of you who are stabbing at IF, words from many at the den who have done battle over the years 'we can't believe how disciplined they have become' not to mention structured and hard working. Reckon our boys know better than most. Bring on Saturday, can't wait to lose by 35 goals again. :D
Yank Man
League - Top 5

Has liked: 57 times
Been liked: 316 times
Grassroots Team: Edwardstown

Postby Senor Moto Gadili » Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:43 pm

Massive game between Rosewater and BOS. Winner stays in contention for minor premiers
Senor Moto Gadili
Veteran

Has liked: 206 times
Been liked: 532 times

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Adelaide Footy League