SAAFL Division 4 2014

Adelaide Footy League Talk

Who will win the division 4 grand final?

Glenunga
7%
Eastern Park
18%
Golden Grove
25%
Hectorville
4%
Hope Valley
9%
Kenilworth
8%
Pooraka
5%
Pulteney
1%
Salisbury West
16%
Woodville South
9%

Total votes : 105

Re: SAAFL Division 4 2014

Postby No.43 » Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:38 pm

jo172 wrote:Any story as to what Dale Armstrong's permit application back to the SANFL is for?

Crows reserves... if the rules changes to only u/23 for top up players he will stay at pooraka. If it stays as an open ages hel goto crows reserves. Find out friday
No.43
Under 16s

Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 3 times
Grassroots Team: Pooraka

Postby jo172 » Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:58 am

No.43 wrote:
jo172 wrote:Any story as to what Dale Armstrong's permit application back to the SANFL is for?

Crows reserves... if the rules changes to only u/23 for top up players he will stay at pooraka. If it stays as an open ages hel goto crows reserves. Find out friday

Good luck to him. Seems to be the exact kind of bloke the Crows Reserves Rule is trying to encourage back into the SANFL system
jo172
League - Top 5

Has liked: 1198 times
Been liked: 724 times

Postby Robb_Stark » Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:16 pm

Just in Italy seen I polled we'll in the reserves count NO.43 get around me and GG and seaton can compare choke notes
Robb_Stark
League - Best 21

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 155 times

Postby easy TIGA » Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:36 pm

Robb_Stark wrote:Just in Italy seen I polled we'll in the reserves count NO.43 get around me and GG and seaton can compare choke notes

Enjoy Italy. go eat a sausage.
easy TIGA
Under 16s

Has liked: 34 times
Been liked: 35 times

Postby the joker » Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:02 pm

Eastern park choke and lose when leading by 10 goals in the third qtr
I love vegatarian food. It goes great with steak.
the joker
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 33 times
Been liked: 58 times

Postby LaughingKookaburra » Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:30 pm

Captain Obvious statement but how the **** do you lose any game of footy when being 10 goal up?
Can you bring a man to his feet when defeat is on repeat?
LaughingKookaburra
Coach

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 740 times
Grassroots Team: Kenilworth

Postby Yank Man » Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:39 pm

LaughingKookaburra wrote:Captain Obvious statement but how the **** do you lose any game of footy when being 10 goal up?

:roll:
Yank Man
League - Top 5

Has liked: 57 times
Been liked: 317 times
Grassroots Team: Edwardstown

Postby BurraBoys » Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:49 pm

that's why you never game early
Wise man say forgivness is divine but never pay full price for late pizza
BurraBoys
Reserves

Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 23 times
Grassroots Team: Golden Grove

Postby Footy Chick » Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:53 pm

Wasn't Eastern Parks day today with both sides losing games after being ahead by comfortable margins.

Congratulations Burras, you finally broke the finals hoodoo!

I'll stick my hand up and had you as written off when I left and happy to be wrong. You guys don't belong in D4.
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1738 times
Been liked: 2146 times

Postby Yank Man » Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:02 pm

Footy Chick wrote:Wasn't Eastern Parks day today with both sides losing games after being ahead by comfortable margins.

I'll stick my hand up and had you as written off when I left and happy to be wrong. You guys don't belong in D4.

Yeah, thank God for that, to come from so far behind the belief finally kicked in. Must have been a special 3 quarter time address, like FFS, when is this gunna stop? Only joking, well done GG now go on and win the flag you deserve one.
Yank Man
League - Top 5

Has liked: 57 times
Been liked: 317 times
Grassroots Team: Edwardstown

Postby No.43 » Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:12 pm

Yank Man wrote:
Footy Chick wrote:Wasn't Eastern Parks day today with both sides losing games after being ahead by comfortable margins.

Yeah, thank God for that, to come from so far behind the belief finally kicked in. Must have been a special 3 quarter time address, like FFS, when is this gunna stop? Only joking, well done GG now go on and win the flag you deserve one.

I dont know how you say any1 deserves a flag or too good to be in div 4. Yeah they are a good side, but if you cant get it done when it counts your no better than anyone. They got out of jail today and well done on a GF spot. Lets hope its better than the last time two GG sides were in gfs haha.
No one or team deserve anything....
No.43
Under 16s

Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 3 times
Grassroots Team: Pooraka

Postby the joker » Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:13 pm

Didn't matter who won today. Westies will win comfortably next week either way
I love vegatarian food. It goes great with steak.
the joker
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 33 times
Been liked: 58 times

Postby Demon Juke » Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:22 pm

No.43 wrote:
Yank Man wrote:

I dont know how you say any1 deserves a flag or too good to be in div 4. Yeah they are a good side, but if you cant get it done when it counts your no better than anyone. They got out of jail today and well done on a GF spot. Lets hope its better than the last time two GG sides were in gfs haha.
No one or team deserve anything....

I think the biggest score Eastern Park got out to was 54p, could be wrong as you can't see that scoreboard.. :oops: . waste of money if you can't read it at least now we won't have to look at it again.
Demon Juke
League - Best 21

Has liked: 79 times
Been liked: 69 times

Postby Pag » Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:10 pm

50 points was the biggest margin in the third quarter. As soon as it hit that point it was all Golden Grove, were running on top of the ground and Eastern Park looked absolutely stuffed, was back to four goals by 3/4 time. Scuddsy missed a few really gettable shots in the first half, the margin should probably never have gotten out to what it did. Credit to both sides for a top game of footy.

Agree re: the scoreboard, would be quality for a night game but was really difficult to see during the day with bright sunshine. The clock counting up is good for the supporter though.
Pag
Coach

Has liked: 18 times
Been liked: 499 times

Postby Demon Juke » Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:40 pm

Pag wrote:50 points was the biggest margin in the third quarter. As soon as it hit that point it was all Golden Grove, were running on top of the ground and Eastern Park looked absolutely stuffed, was back to four goals by 3/4 time. Scuddsy missed a few really gettable shots in the first half, the margin should probably never have gotten out to what it did. Credit to both sides for a top game of footy.

Agree re: the scoreboard, would be quality for a night game but was really difficult to see during the day with bright sunshine. The clock counting up is good for the supporter though.

Agree Golden Grove where lucky they did not pay for missing at least 6 set shots in front of goal, they also had 10 more scoring shots. I agree Eastern park look stuffed but I thought they might have made a few moves when Golden Grove had there run on in the 3 & 4 qtr. You could see after Eastern Park scored a couple of early goals, Golden grove where starting to get on top but had not put score on the board. Eastern Park tried to just tried to bomb the ball forward instead of looking for leading forwards, then when Golden grove got the ball and switched and tried to run them of there feet. Maybe they could have put Mansell on the ball as he was wasted at full forward, I think Eastern Park best player was a 40 year old Goldsmith who was playing deep in defence. The only message I heard the Eastern Park coach say at 3 qtr time was to try slow the game down and hold on the ball. I not sure who it was but they could have rushed a point with 30 seconds to go and then would of had extra time, they handball back into the goal square for a turnover or maybe they had to try kick towards the boundary line and make Golden Grove kick from pocket it they gained the ball. I no Eastern Park got the last clearance but with 20 plus players in there 50 it was going to be hard to get that Goal back.
Demon Juke
League - Best 21

Has liked: 79 times
Been liked: 69 times

Postby S Demon » Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:40 pm

Well done to #8 in Eastern Park's B Grade. Refused to shake anyone's hand after the game, abused anyone who tried and spat on our captain. Did your club proud mate. Wanker.

Great effort by GG to get through to div 3 after being behind all day. Happy to see you go up and good luck next week. You'll need it.
S Demon
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 312 times
Been liked: 370 times
Grassroots Team: Hope Valley

Postby easy TIGA » Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:02 pm

S Demon wrote:Well done to #8 in Eastern Park's B Grade. Refused to shake anyone's hand after the game, abused anyone who tried and spat on our captain. Did your club proud mate. Wanker.

Great effort by GG to get through to div 3 after being behind all day. Happy to see you go up and good luck next week. You'll need it.

He couldnt shake hands. He had to basket balls under his through out the game.
easy TIGA
Under 16s

Has liked: 34 times
Been liked: 35 times

Postby TEX07 » Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:24 am

the joker wrote:Didn't matter who won today. Westies will win comfortably next week either way

Disagree, it did matter bth sides desperatly needed to win to gain promotion. Agree that SW will go in as red hot favourites next week but on a GF day anything can happen. Don't think EP really choked like you said, they did have a big lead but from where I sat we never really looked out of it even at 50 points down, we just seemed fitter and a warmer day that is important - we missed some easy set shots and EP seemed as though they couldn't miss anything. Sucks that only two teams get promoted in a season where it has really only ever been a three horse race.
hola acabo de hacer que el yo se resuelve lo que este los medios en español
TEX07
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 140 times
Been liked: 49 times
Grassroots Team: Golden Grove

Postby pureclass » Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:29 am

Where is the GF being played?
pureclass
Rookie

Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 5 times
Grassroots Team: Salisbury

Postby Footy Chick » Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:42 am

Thebby
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1738 times
Been liked: 2146 times

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Adelaide Footy League