Live Scores

All discussions to do with the SANFL

Re: Live Scores

Postby kickinit » Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:32 pm

footywise wrote:Well done on a great year South. Proud of the lads. Certainly something to build on.

Some of you need to get over this negativity in this competition. Gets a bit much after 20 rounds. I think it has been a great competition. Sure Port have had a great run with injuries but if they hadn't (say add 7-8 injuries) they would be midfield at best and be long gone by now. Your club voted for it. Suck it up or shut up!

South should hold their heads high. Played a great year and working towards the direction the club should be going.
We're on this journey together, One Heart, One Club and they will Never Ever Tear Us Apart.
kickinit
League - Top 5

Has liked: 38 times
Been liked: 95 times

Postby footywise » Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:33 pm

kickinit wrote:
footywise wrote:Well done on a great year South. Proud of the lads. Certainly something to build on.

Some of you need to get over this negativity in this competition. Gets a bit much after 20 rounds. I think it has been a great competition. Sure Port have had a great run with injuries but if they hadn't (say add 7-8 injuries) they would be midfield at best and be long gone by now. Your club voted for it. Suck it up or shut up!

South should hold their heads high. Played a great year and working towards the direction the club should be going.

Well said kick, and well played today. Thought we had you at half time
footywise

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 6 times

Postby RB » Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:34 pm

Sorry, Mr. Olsen.
R.I.P. the SANFL 1877 - 2013
RB
Coach

Has liked: 759 times
Been liked: 1073 times

Postby kickinit » Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:40 pm

footywise wrote:
kickinit wrote:

Well said kick, and well played today. Thought we had you at half time

I actually think south losing today will do them better then if they made the GF. A massive turn around for the club. But losing today will get them even more fired up for next year and hopefully the desire to push even harder.

I thought you had us as well. But seeing a game less then 24hrs earlier reminded me you need to be in the contest up until that last qtr, no matter how much lead you have.
We're on this journey together, One Heart, One Club and they will Never Ever Tear Us Apart.
kickinit
League - Top 5

Postby philcas » Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:06 pm

Kickinit you cant be serious. To say any team is better off loosing a prelim than winning. What possible reason could that be the case you learn nothing about winning premierships from the prelim win or lose. Do you think you would have learnt anything if Port have had lost . Your comment comes as a typical port arrogance
AFL trained players wont get yourself a premiership on its own . I LOOK FORWARD TO OUR GUYS GIVING YOU GUYS A LESSON ON WINNING GRAND FINALS THIS SUNDAY.WATCH & LEARN .
philcas
Rookie

Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 21 times
Grassroots Team: Athelstone

Postby kickinit » Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:18 pm

philcas wrote:Kickinit you cant be serious. To say any team is better off loosing a prelim than winning. What possible reason could that be the case you learn nothing about winning premierships from the prelim win or lose. Do you think you would have learnt anything if Port have had lost . Your comment comes as a typical port arrogance
AFL trained players wont get yourself a premiership on its own . I LOOK FORWARD TO OUR GUYS GIVING YOU GUYS A LESSON ON WINNING GRAND FINALS THIS SUNDAY.WATCH & LEARN .

My reasoning is that I think South still have a lot of work to do, if they want to become a successful club for a very long. South have had a very good year and a massive improvement. If they went onto to win a GF a lot of people in the club could possibly think thats all they need to do to become successful. They are going to feel some pain from losing, but as long as the use that pain they will become stronger from it. Are they better off at this moment from losing no but in the long run it will help the club become better and stronger.
kickinit
League - Top 5

Postby dedja » Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:29 pm

They could continue to do the hard years or just align themselves to an AFL club and stack their team with AFL listed players.

Of course they'll always still be the Panthers ... oh, hang on
It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt
dedja
Coach

Has liked: 157 times
Been liked: 972 times

Postby topsywaldron » Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:31 pm

footywise wrote:Well done on a great Some of you need to get over this negativity in this competition. Gets a bit much after 20 rounds. I think it has been a great competition. Sure Port have had a great run with injuries but if they hadn't (say add 7-8 injuries) they would be midfield at best and be long gone by now. Your club voted for it. Suck it up or shut up!

Like most of the pro-reserves flogs who post tediously about their love of the new comp I note with interest you support two teams, an AFL team and an SANFL team. For those who don't have that luxury , for instance I only barrack for Norwood, and who've watched their competition degraded by the introduction of two teams from another league I could understand if they told you to go forth and procreate.
'People are not stupid. They know when they are being conned. And two reserves teams operating in a League competition will reduce it to a farce, a competition without a soul.'

Dion Hayman 24th July 2013
topsywaldron
Veteran

Has liked: 21 times
Been liked: 218 times

Postby dedja » Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:37 pm

Faark me, for the first time in my life I'll be ... barr ... supp ... foll ... Nor ... um, the Red ...

NOOOOOOO, I just can't do it!
It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt
dedja
Coach

Postby RB » Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:43 pm

MONSFAWWWW!!!!!!!!!!
RB
Coach

Postby twosheds » Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:31 pm

:roll: poor old "footywise" Its a bit much for him. If your Grandmother had you know whats she'd be your Grandfather. Fairly specious debate you have there.
Get your own Arts Show ya fairy !
twosheds
Under 16s

Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 18 times

Postby Rik E Boy » Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:55 pm

dedja wrote:Faark me, for the first time in my life I'll be ... barr ... supp ... foll ... Nor ... um, the Red ...

NOOOOOOO, I just can't do it!

Who needs Glenelg supporters during Grand Final week? Especially against Port. Thanks but no thanks. :)

regards,

REB
Rik E Boy
Coach

Has liked: 1697 times
Been liked: 1813 times

Postby dedja » Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:35 pm

:lol:

But my problem is that the missus is demented and follows Norwood ...
dedja
Coach

Postby RB » Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:41 pm

Is there a secret MONSFAW handshake that us Legs supporters should know about?
RB
Coach

Postby Booney » Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:48 pm

dedja wrote::lol:

But my problem is that the missus is demented and follows Norwood ...

Yeah, right...."Mrs". :D
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7467 times
Been liked: 10755 times

Postby dedja » Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:37 pm

Your rite, I faarked that up.
dedja
Coach

Postby Booney » Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:39 pm

dedja wrote:Your rite, I faarked that up.

You're*

;)
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7467 times
Been liked: 10755 times

Postby dedja » Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:41 pm

RB wrote:Is there a secret MONSFAW handshake that us Legs supporters should know about?

And what are we supposed to do with the Spirit of ol 46-6-6, whatever that is?

And what do we lick, lick ,lick?
dedja
Coach

Postby JK » Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:08 pm

RB wrote:Is there a secret MONSFAW handshake that us Legs supporters should know about?

The key is to always use your Latte hand
FUSC
JK
Coach

Has liked: 4440 times
Been liked: 2985 times
Grassroots Team: SMOSH West Lakes

Postby dedja » Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:13 pm

I'm going to wear this to the GF ... am I doing it right?

dedja
Coach

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  SANFL