3%
Salisbury
12%
Westminster OS
12%

Total votes : 98

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 4 - 2015

Postby heater31 » Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:42 am

No.43 wrote:Well footy chick i can safely say you are again 110% incorrect on your mail... the flight attendants actually went out with the said club that night. The hotel had no issues... hardly there just a few lil beers to get back on top of things... may need to seek some truth to a story before throwing a club infront of a bus... but hey never let the truth get in the way of a good story

You do realise that the source of this story has no connection to footy in any way shape or form?

Why would a person of that type have any need to vent on social media and naming the club involved if they were indeed perfect little angels?

Let's take the middle ground and remind people to sensible when out and about on such trips because people do notice where you are from!
heater31

Has liked: 525 times
Been liked: 1259 times

Postby Footy Chick » Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:09 am

I guess she made up the video footage then - my bad

regardless, my point was not to out any team, which is why they weren't named - but to remind people that they are always being watched, so unless you don't give a crap about your clubs image, then be a bit more respectful to those around as it reflects on your clubs reputation - otherwise go out bush where you can't harm anyone except yourselves ;)
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1737 times
Been liked: 2144 times

Postby Look Good In Leather » Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:16 pm

Footy Chick wrote:...otherwise go out bush where you can't harm anyone except yourselves ;)

That didn't help Border Downs Tintinara
Look Good In Leather
League - Best 21

Has liked: 150 times
Been liked: 284 times
Grassroots Team: Christies Beach

Postby heater31 » Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:22 pm

Look Good In Leather wrote:
Footy Chick wrote:...otherwise go out bush where you can't harm anyone except yourselves ;)

Did help one bloke from Eyre Peninsula go on his footy trip as he built a camp site on his farm for it so his missus couldn't say no!
heater31

Postby Footy Chick » Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:27 pm

was that where they trashed a hotel or a caravan park (can't remember where it was) and it ended up on Today Tonight?

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Postby Look Good In Leather » Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:52 pm

Footy Chick wrote:

was that where they trashed a hotel or a caravan park (can't remember where it was) and it ended up on Today Tonight?

That's the one
Look Good In Leather
League - Best 21

Has liked: 150 times
Been liked: 284 times
Grassroots Team: Christies Beach

Postby No.43 » Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:23 pm

Video footage... hahaha doubt it... but sounds like she must of enjoyed her stay if she goes around filming... sad really
No.43
Under 16s

Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 3 times
Grassroots Team: Pooraka

Postby The Ash Man » Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:16 pm

No.43 wrote:Video footage... hahaha doubt it... but sounds like she must of enjoyed her stay if she goes around filming... sad really

I can't believe you were silly enough to implicate your club when no club was mentioned.
The Ash Man
Coach

Has liked: 381 times
Been liked: 260 times
Grassroots Team: Hope Valley

Postby jo172 » Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:13 pm

The Ash Man wrote:
No.43 wrote:Video footage... hahaha doubt it... but sounds like she must of enjoyed her stay if she goes around filming... sad really

I can't believe you were silly enough to implicate your club when no club was mentioned.

Indeed, since Pooraka are happy to implicate themselves does anyone want to fill in the blanks for those of us not watching current affairs shows?
jo172
League - Top 5

Has liked: 1198 times
Been liked: 724 times

Postby Q. » Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:32 pm

Standard footy trip shenanigans I would've thought.
Q.
Coach

Has liked: 970 times
Been liked: 2396 times
Grassroots Team: Houghton Districts

Postby Footy Chick » Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:44 pm

No need to go into details. Again, no one would've had any idea of who I was talking about and I really would've preferred to keep it that way.

Everyone appears to be missing the point of the post - not to implicate anyone, not to throw anyone under a bus, despite what the Einstein who implicated his own club claims.

Footy Chick

Postby mighty hounds » Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:59 pm

Q. wrote:Standard footy trip shenanigans I would've thought.

X2. people making a big deal of it probably haven't been on one before :lol:
mighty hounds
Coach

Has liked: 89 times
Been liked: 285 times

Postby Hefty » Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:39 am

Footy Chick wrote:No need to go into details. Again, no one would've had any idea of who I was talking about and I really would've preferred to keep it that way.

Everyone appears to be missing the point of the post - not to implicate anyone, not to throw anyone under a bus, despite what the Einstein who implicated his own club claims.

So, what was the point of your post?? If you did not want to implicate anyone, why say anything??
Hefty
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 133 times
Been liked: 110 times
Grassroots Team: Golden Grove

Postby bubba love » Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:52 am

I think your friend needs to get a life FC, let the boys play
bubba love
Under 18s

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 125 times
Grassroots Team: Mallee Park

Postby Robb_Stark » Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:53 am

ask the local bali women and they will say Pooraka were the best lads they ever had :) no complaints from them
Robb_Stark
League - Best 21

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 155 times

Postby heater31 » Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:19 am

bubba love wrote:I think your friend needs to get a life FC, let the boys play

But behave like feral animals in a confined space such as an aeroplane?

Have a bit of respect to others :shock:
heater31

Postby superboot7 » Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:37 am

My take on footytrips is that you'll always get some form of chaotic behaviour.
An outsider or fellow trip enjoyer will get offended by behaviour and unfortunately its just the luck of the draw with these things. I think acting up on a plane probably says a lot more about the person(s) than the club itself.

I think its always important to consider that these are mostly young men and it's always easy to cast aspersions and judge when we are on the outside looking in.

I was recently holidaying with a footy trip and the behaviour I witnessed was typical 'wanker' behaviour that I commented on as I thought it was inapproriate around kids, but at the end of the day I had to make the call to remove the kids as I had no control over the players. I think thats important to remember also.....If ya not happy with others behaviour, remove yourself from the situation or ignore it (even if that is an inconvenience for you)

If it had of been the flip side and I was on the footy trip...I would have found the behaviour completey fine and joined in with the festivities!

I would never base my opinion on a footy shirt...ONly the player wearing it
superboot7
Under 16s

Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 16 times

Postby woodublieve12 » Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:52 am

surely there is a level of respect you show to the people around you??? You can still have an awesome time without being an idiot...
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Has liked: 3016 times
Been liked: 2384 times

Postby Footy Chick » Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:11 am

superboot7 wrote:My take on footytrips is that you'll always get some form of chaotic behaviour.
An outsider or fellow trip enjoyer will get offended by behaviour and unfortunately its just the luck of the draw with these things. I think acting up on a plane probably says a lot more about the person(s) than the club itself.

I think its always important to consider that these are mostly young men and it's always easy to cast aspersions and judge when we are on the outside looking in.

I was recently holidaying with a footy trip and the behaviour I witnessed was typical 'wanker' behaviour that I commented on as I thought it was inapproriate around kids, but at the end of the day I had to make the call to remove the kids as I had no control over the players. I think thats important to remember also.....If ya not happy with others behaviour, remove yourself from the situation or ignore it (even if that is an inconvenience for you)

If it had of been the flip side and I was on the footy trip...I would have found the behaviour completey fine and joined in with the festivities!

I would never base my opinion on a footy shirt...ONly the player wearing it

fantastic post Superboot and probably sums up what I was trying to say perfectly. Cant disagree with any of that.

Yes, at the end of the day it's typical behaviour of footy trippers but in a confined space like a plane, the unsuspecting person would think it's a bit over the top - and that's what happened.

Footy Chick

Postby Footy Chick » Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:16 am

woodublieve12 wrote:surely there is a level of respect you show to the people around you??? You can still have an awesome time without being an idiot...

and if you do, book yourselves in under another club name so they get blamed 8)

Footy Chick

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Adelaide Footy League