Crows 2014

Talk on the national game

Re: Crows 2014

Postby bennymacca » Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:21 pm

kickinit wrote:
Mr Beefy wrote:
kickinit wrote:
daysofourlives wrote:How does Brent Reilly still have a job?

with the list the crows have it's pretty easy.

But Glass said
“I have admired the Crows from afar for many years and there is no doubt they have a talented playing list,”

Do you expect him to come out say they have a crap list. When he's only doing the job part time, while he mainly concentrates on his study.

my understanding is he said no to coaching this year anywhere, but that must have changed when walsh got the job, so he is just doing what he can. still a great pickup by the crows
bennymacca
Coach

Has liked: 2253 times
Been liked: 1803 times
Grassroots Team: Freeling

Postby kickinit » Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:04 pm

bennymacca wrote:my understanding is he said no to coaching this year anywhere, but that must have changed when walsh got the job, so he is just doing what he can. still a great pickup by the crows

Yep said no because he is more interested in his study. The crows offered him a part time role, no club in the right mind would offer anyone a part time role thats more interested in study then football. He would be a good pick up if he was fully committed to the job and working full time with the club and players. This is just another stuff up by the clowns at west lakes.
We're on this journey together, One Heart, One Club and they will Never Ever Tear Us Apart.
kickinit
League - Top 5

Has liked: 38 times
Been liked: 95 times

Postby carey » Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:21 pm

kickinit wrote:
Mr Beefy wrote:
kickinit wrote:
daysofourlives wrote:How does Brent Reilly still have a job?

But Glass said
“I have admired the Crows from afar for many years and there is no doubt they have a talented playing list,”

Do you expect him to come out say they have a crap list. When he's only doing the job part time, while he mainly concentrates on his study.

Facts are- Glass could pull the boots on right now and walk in to the Crows side
you've gota keep on keep'n on .........
carey
Coach

Has liked: 2796 times
Been liked: 2985 times
Grassroots Team: Paralowie

Postby stan » Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:18 am

carey wrote:
kickinit wrote:
Mr Beefy wrote:
kickinit wrote:[quote="daysofourlives"]How does Brent Reilly still have a job?

But Glass said

Facts are- Glass could pull the boots on right now and walk in to the Crows side[/quote]
We still have dibs on that.
Read my reply. It is directed at you because you have double standards
stan
Coach

Has liked: 88 times
Been liked: 1253 times
Grassroots Team: Goodwood Saints

Postby Ron Burgundy » Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:34 am

kickinit wrote:
bennymacca wrote:my understanding is he said no to coaching this year anywhere, but that must have changed when walsh got the job, so he is just doing what he can. still a great pickup by the crows

Yep said no because he is more interested in his study. The crows offered him a part time role, no club in the right mind would offer anyone a part time role thats more interested in study then football. He would be a good pick up if he was fully committed to the job and working full time with the club and players. This is just another stuff up by the clowns at west lakes.

Is he coaching, or part of the leadership program?
To me looks a similar role to a consultant.
Ron Burgundy
League - Best 21

Has liked: 174 times
Been liked: 137 times

Postby Booney » Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:40 am

He's working a part time role with the leadership group.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7466 times
Been liked: 10754 times

Postby LaughingKookaburra » Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:11 am

kickinit wrote:

Well considering all full time positions are set then why is this a stuff up.

Tell you what has there ever been more back slapping for a team that's finished 3rd in the history of the game? Ive seen supporters getting ahead of themselves but I hope the new hospital has a state of the art spinal ward for the influx of Port fans who in a nutshell are heading in the right direction but in reality have won **** all.....
Can you bring a man to his feet when defeat is on repeat?
LaughingKookaburra
Coach

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 738 times
Grassroots Team: Kenilworth

Postby Booney » Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:13 am

LaughingKookaburra wrote:
kickinit wrote:

Tell you what has there ever been more back slapping for a team that's finished 3rd in the history of the game? Ive seen supporters getting ahead of themselves but I hope the new hospital has a state of the art spinal ward for the influx of Port fans who in a nutshell are heading in the right direction but in reality have won **** all.....

Dark days have turned into a very promising future.

When you guys come out of it you'll get excited too. :D
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7466 times
Been liked: 10754 times

Postby LaughingKookaburra » Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:18 am

I know mate and I'm happy for the club. Just the banter that goes on and won't stop.

In seriousness though, you finished 3rd. If finishing 3rd was the pinnacle of success id be following the greatest club in the AFL.
LaughingKookaburra
Coach

Postby the milky bar kid » Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:26 am

LaughingKookaburra wrote:
kickinit wrote:

2012 ;)
the milky bar kid
League - Best 21

Has liked: 119 times
Been liked: 238 times
Grassroots Team: Houghton Districts

Postby LaughingKookaburra » Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:29 am

Exactly my point....
LaughingKookaburra
Coach

Postby gossipgirl » Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:41 am

kickinit wrote:

2012 :lol: :lol: :lol:
Adelaide Crows World champions 2017 - Crows 4.11 to Lions 4.5
gossipgirl
League - Best 21

Has liked: 1425 times
Been liked: 57 times
Grassroots Team: Boston

Postby am Bays » Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:37 am

kickinit wrote:

You mean like Jan Stirling's role at the Crows Mk II??
Let that be a lesson to you Port, no one beats the Bays five times in a row in a GF and gets away with it!!!
am Bays
Coach

Has liked: 162 times
Been liked: 1804 times

Postby Hefty » Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:20 am

bennymacca wrote:
Coach Bombay wrote:The club has commited to Brodie Martin for a further season

never rated him at all, but didnt have a bad season

Turnover Merchant
Hefty
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 133 times
Been liked: 110 times
Grassroots Team: Golden Grove

Postby Coach Bombay » Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:57 pm

i reckon the boys will finish top 4 next year ;)
The death penalty can never be excused as it allows a state a means by which it can pick and choose who is fit to live and who isnt
Coach Bombay
League - Top 5

Has liked: 74 times
Been liked: 142 times

Postby Ruben Carter » Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:34 pm

Coach Bombay wrote:i reckon the boys will finish top 4 next year ;)

I reckon 9th ;)
If you don’t like my words, don’t listen. If you don’t like my appearance, don’t look. If you don’t like my actions, turn your head; It’s as simple as that.
Ruben Carter
Reserves

Has liked: 121 times
Been liked: 75 times
Grassroots Team: Westminster OS

Postby valleys07 » Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:48 pm

Ruben Carter wrote:
Coach Bombay wrote:i reckon the boys will finish top 4 next year ;)

I reckon 9th ;)

I hope 9th, but I reckon 6th.
“Think of me like Yoda, but instead of being little and green I wear suits and I'm awesome. I'm your bro—I'm Broda!”

HOGG Shield 2015 Division I Premiers.
HOGG Shield 2017 Premier League Premiers.
valleys07
Coach

Has liked: 767 times
Been liked: 1168 times
Grassroots Team: Hope Valley

Postby kickinit » Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:03 pm

LaughingKookaburra wrote:Well considering all full time positions are set then why is this a stuff up.

The stuff up is he's going to be doing his job with the players over Skype, secondly he didn't get a job at any other club because he put his study first.

Seriously what does Port finishing 3rd have to do with anything. If you are hoping for anything at the new hospital, you should be hoping it can take all the delusional crows supporters when then finally realise that have a very average list.
We're on this journey together, One Heart, One Club and they will Never Ever Tear Us Apart.
kickinit
League - Top 5

Postby Red Rocket » Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:25 pm

kickinit wrote:
LaughingKookaburra wrote:Well considering all full time positions are set then why is this a stuff up.

The stuff up is he's going to be doing his job with the players over Skype, secondly he didn't get a job at any other club because he put his study first.

Seriously what does Port finishing 3rd have to do with anything. If you are hoping for anything at the new hospital, you should be hoping it can take all the delusional crows supporters when then finally realise that have a very average list.

They may have an average list but maybe he is sick of Port people like yourself thinking you are so high and mighty on the back of one half decent year.
Maybe when your side actually achieves something then you can get stuck into everyone else, 1 club won the flag this year, the other 17 won stuff all, guess which group your mob is in?
Red Rocket
Under 18s

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 72 times
Grassroots Team: Kapunda

Postby kickinit » Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:58 pm

Red Rocket wrote:They may have an average list but maybe he is sick of Port people like yourself thinking you are so high and mighty on the back of one half decent year.
Maybe when your side actually achieves something then you can get stuck into everyone else, 1 club won the flag this year, the other 17 won stuff all, guess which group your mob is in?

What have I said that makes me high and mighty? How does telling the truth about the crows have anything to do with what Port have done in the last 24months? To me it's just a crows supporter realising the situation his club is in and now wants to take it out on Port.
kickinit
League - Top 5

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  AFL