HFL Division 1 (Central)

Talk on any country footy league or club from the SA Country area

Re: HFL Central Division

Postby cracka » Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:04 pm

daysofourlives wrote:
rock wrote:
daysofourlives wrote:Can anyone answer this question?

Why when there is relegation in the HFL do all clubs have different amount of points available for recruiting? Surely everyone has the same so that there is a level playing field especially when the chance of being relegated are increased or decreased depending on how many points.
I hope Euchunga take this further.
There would be a fair sort of argument about the extra points granted to TV by the Board which i would hazard a guess isnt exactly in the spirit of the rules etc much the same as whether finals count or not for relegation

The HFL is an absolute joke, they didnt know what to do with the worst team in SA and now they have one of the best teams in SA playing in a 2nd rate comp.

Best teams??? Perhaps concentrate on your 4 other teams a little more (you know those ones that don't get paid to play footy) and you might still be in Central Div. It's about the CLUB not the A grade side and Echunga as a CLUB is one of the weakest CLUB'S in Central Div :)

Im not from Euchunga, just an observer from outside the league, crawl back under your Rock.
Perhaps if Euchunga were given a heap of permits to play over agers in their juniors they would have won more games or perhaps if they didnt put the development of senior colts 1st by playing them in the A Grade they may have also won more junior games

And FFS Daisy its ECHUNGA not EUCHUNGA
cracka
Veteran

Has liked: 458 times
Been liked: 560 times
Grassroots Team: Onkaparinga Valley

Postby rock » Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:06 pm

Echunga FC won the Central Div Flag, WE ALL GET THAT. What you are failing to comprehend at ECHUNGA is your 4 other grades STINK. You are judged as a CLUB not on the results of an overpaid A grade side (and I agree most are overpaid). So build your depth, develop your kids and then return to Central stronger as a CLUB. This type of situation will force CLUBS to put more emphasis on their junior programs and I applaud the HFL for this.
rock
Under 16s

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 12 times

Postby cracka » Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:09 pm

Legs Man wrote:One word sums up the HFL - JOKE!!!

I hoped that both the clubs and HFL would realise the best option - which was to count finals accumulated points.

Self centred decision by clubs voting against it and one which is insane.

They were all given the best option for the competition as a whole - backed with legal consultation and didn't take it.

Common sense and an opportunity to put this all behind them and get on with next season - but alas they couldn't comprehend this.

Unbelievably the clubs voted only a month ago that points from finals count when allocating apps points for the next season.

This leaves me shaking my head in disbelief - WTF!

Other points obviously not taken into consideration:

Uneven playing field with respect to TV who were allocated more points on a whim by the HFL - disgraceful again particularly when the HFL stated that no extra points would be allocated as of the start of the 2014 season.
Allowing TV to host the important second round match when their sad excuse for an oval wasn't fit for a pig to wallow in is another example.
The parameters apparently set by the HFL in this instance were not fulfilled by TV but the league still allowed them to play there.

A reduced preparation time for Echunga going into Central was also another determining factor which was obviously not taken into account when voting.

Interesting times ahead as I can assure everyone that Echunga will not take this decision as the finality of the relegation case.

Why would clubs and the HFL put themselves in this predicament when they know full well the legal standing with respect to the by laws within the constitution.

It seems legal opinion has been totally disregarded in this instance - the concerned parties obviously know better.

The decision by all parties concerned is one they should hang their heads in shame for.

I hope they are prepared for what is to come.

Legsman, you might have to take some personal responsibility for the decision against Echunga. When I first got onto the forum I didn't realise how many people actually read it. My identity is not an alias & a lot of people (not on this forum) have recently said to me that you have done more damage than help to Echungas cause with your constant rants against the HFL & other clubs.
cracka
Veteran

Postby rock » Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:17 pm

cracka wrote:
Legs Man wrote:One word sums up the HFL - JOKE!!!

I hoped that both the clubs and HFL would realise the best option - which was to count finals accumulated points.

Self centred decision by clubs voting against it and one which is insane.

They were all given the best option for the competition as a whole - backed with legal consultation and didn't take it.

Common sense and an opportunity to put this all behind them and get on with next season - but alas they couldn't comprehend this.

Unbelievably the clubs voted only a month ago that points from finals count when allocating apps points for the next season.

This leaves me shaking my head in disbelief - WTF!

Other points obviously not taken into consideration:

Uneven playing field with respect to TV who were allocated more points on a whim by the HFL - disgraceful again particularly when the HFL stated that no extra points would be allocated as of the start of the 2014 season.
Allowing TV to host the important second round match when their sad excuse for an oval wasn't fit for a pig to wallow in is another example.
The parameters apparently set by the HFL in this instance were not fulfilled by TV but the league still allowed them to play there.

A reduced preparation time for Echunga going into Central was also another determining factor which was obviously not taken into account when voting.

Interesting times ahead as I can assure everyone that Echunga will not take this decision as the finality of the relegation case.

Why would clubs and the HFL put themselves in this predicament when they know full well the legal standing with respect to the by laws within the constitution.

It seems legal opinion has been totally disregarded in this instance - the concerned parties obviously know better.

The decision by all parties concerned is one they should hang their heads in shame for.

I hope they are prepared for what is to come.

Legsman, you might have to take some personal responsibility for the decision against Echunga. When I first got onto the forum I didn't realise how many people actually read it. My identity is not an alias & a lot of people (not on this forum) have recently said to me that you have done more damage than help to Echungas cause with your constant rants against the HFL & other clubs.

Completely agree with cracka here. You do not represent your CLUB very well.
rock
Under 16s

Postby StickyFingers » Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:36 pm

Agreed
StickyFingers

Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 1 time

Postby chopper7 » Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:59 pm

Totally Agree.
Btw what ever happened to Champ?
chopper7
Under 16s

Has liked: 47 times
Been liked: 24 times

Postby Legs Man » Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:08 pm

Point taken - but I am providing a personal opinion and comment.
If my comments on this forum have any determining influence on the way the clubs vote - or the way the HFL treats or views Echunga then there is a major problem with each parties capacity to make unbiased decision.
What you are effectively saying is they are small minded.
I want to see the HFL prosper not be held back.
Legs Man
Under 16s

Has liked: 88 times
Been liked: 44 times

Postby cracka » Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:10 pm

Legs Man wrote:Point taken - but I am providing a personal opinion and comment.
If my comments on this forum have any determining influence on the way the clubs vote - or the way the HFL treats or views Echunga then there is a major problem with each parties capacity to make unbiased decision.

That doesn't help.
cracka
Veteran

Postby rock » Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:21 pm

cracka wrote:

That doesn't help.

Surprised your President hasn't gagged you Legs Man. I would've done it months ago and if you didn't shut up I would've kindly asked you to leave.
rock
Under 16s

Postby Legs Man » Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:27 pm

So what you are saying is supporters cannot have an opinion?
Be a great world if we all acted like lemmings.
Perhaps we could start a dictatorship.
Legs Man
Under 16s

Postby Legs Man » Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:35 pm

You are quite welcome to dislike my opinion or comments.
Don't presume that I have any influence in the way the club conducts itself.
Legs Man
Under 16s

Postby Look Good In Leather » Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:40 pm

rock wrote:
cracka wrote:

That doesn't help.

Surprised your President hasn't gagged you Legs Man. I would've done it months ago and if you didn't shut up I would've kindly asked you to leave.

Legs Man has purely shown his passion for his club, a club currently backed into a corner and fighting for its life.

Football is an emotional game, take that out of it and we might as well just play social basketball.

Whilst many within the league seem to be happy to sink the boot in, Legs Man has made the rest of us from outside the league sit up and take notice of what is happening here. I am expecting to see some significant media coverage over the coming days as it looks to be a bizarre situation, I would suggest a lot of that is due to this poster's fight that has been shown on this forum. The ridicule coming from those outside the league may well force the HFL to act well before it even gets to a legal route.
Look Good In Leather
League - Best 21

Has liked: 150 times
Been liked: 284 times
Grassroots Team: Christies Beach

Postby Champ » Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:04 pm

Cricket season
Champ
Under 18s

Has liked: 51 times
Been liked: 9 times
Grassroots Team: Gawler Central

Postby cracka » Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:12 pm

Look Good In Leather wrote:
rock wrote:

Legs Man has purely shown his passion for his club, a club currently backed into a corner and fighting for its life.

Football is an emotional game, take that out of it and we might as well just play social basketball.

Whilst many within the league seem to be happy to sink the boot in, Legs Man has made the rest of us from outside the league sit up and take notice of what is happening here. I am expecting to see some significant media coverage over the coming days as it looks to be a bizarre situation, I would suggest a lot of that is due to this poster's fight that has been shown on this forum. The ridicule coming from those outside the league may well force the HFL to act well before it even gets to a legal route.

Are you seriously suggesting that if it wasn't for legsmans constant crap (I've proved him wrong on some things he has posted) that no one outside the HFL would know about this. C'mon LGIL you're smarter than that.
cracka
Veteran

Postby rock » Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:22 pm

I think its irresponsible of the hierachy at Echunga FC to let someone rant so much crap on social media. It's definately done some damage. And why weren't you at the AGM tonight Legs Man if you are such a passionate supporter? Perhaps you could shed some light on the Bassini 'case' since you know so much. Oh wait... please don't he's already in enough trouble.
rock
Under 16s

Re: HFL Central Divisionant a

Postby bookie » Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:12 pm

90% of u absolute morons on this forum think u have any sort of Influence on the league when in reality most of you are probably the people at your club no body wants to talk to. Enjoy spreading your false rumours and bullshit claims to make yourself
Feel better u sad acts
bookie
Rookie

Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 13 times

Postby Legs Man » Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:20 pm

rock wrote:I think its irresponsible of the hierachy at Echunga FC to let someone rant so much crap on social media. It's definately done some damage. And why weren't you at the AGM tonight Legs Man if you are such a passionate supporter? Perhaps you could shed some light on the Bassini 'case' since you know so much. Oh wait... please don't he's already in enough trouble.

As stated previously - my opinion is my own and should be consumed as such.

I must admit though that this forum has a capacity in swaying opinion and gaining reaction as shown.

You obviously have intimate knowledge of the Echunga Football Club "rock" and should be able to provide your view on the current situation.

My position and view as a supporter stands firm.

How could you possibly think that my participation in this forum would or should have any legitimate influence?

The old saying resonates - "the club is bigger than the individual"
Legs Man
Under 16s

Postby Look Good In Leather » Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:24 pm

cracka wrote:
Look Good In Leather wrote:
rock wrote:

Are you seriously suggesting that if it wasn't for legsmans constant crap (I've proved him wrong on some things he has posted) that no one outside the HFL would know about this. C'mon LGIL you're smarter than that.

Certainly not, but this forum is followed by a large number of people, including those in the media - it will have contributed to the profile of this issue.
Look Good In Leather
League - Best 21

Re: HFL Central Divisionant a

Postby Look Good In Leather » Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:28 pm

bookie wrote:90% of u absolute morons on this forum think u have any sort of Influence on the league when in reality most of you are probably the people at your club no body wants to talk to. Enjoy spreading your false rumours and bullshit claims to make yourself
Feel better u sad acts

Thanks for your input, some insightful points there.
Look Good In Leather
League - Best 21

Postby Legs Man » Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:39 pm

Hey Cracka - whose side are you on - I thought you were the voice of reason?

Surely, you of all people understand the importance and ramifications surrounding this situation.

We don't want a league that is viewed as psychotic.
Legs Man
Under 16s

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Country Footy