HFL Division 1 (Central)

Talk on any country footy league or club from the SA Country area

Re: HFL Central Division

by Legs Man » Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:47 pm

Legs Man wrote:Hey Cracka - whose side are you on - I thought you were the voice of reason?

Surely, you of all people understand the importance and ramifications surrounding this situation.

We don't want a league that is viewed as psychotic.

Wikipedia quote:
Psychosis refers to an abnormal condition of the mind, and is a generic psychiatric term for a mental state often described as involving a "loss of contact with reality". People with psychosis are described as psychotic. People experiencing psychosis may exhibit some personality changes and thought disorder. Depending on its severity, this may be accompanied by unusual or bizarre behavior, as well as difficulty with social interaction and impairment in carrying out daily life activities.

Need I say more....
Legs Man
Under 16s

Has liked: 88 times
Been liked: 44 times

Re: HFL Central Divisionant a

by chopper7 » Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am

bookie wrote:90% of u absolute morons on this forum think u have any sort of Influence on the league when in reality most of you are probably the people at your club no body wants to talk to. Enjoy spreading your false rumours and bullshit claims to make yourself
Feel better u sad acts

Well said bookie you peanut. Thanks for your very insightful input on the state of hills footy at the present. The fact you are guessing that most the people on here are no bodies at their own club proves to all of is that you have got zero clue what you are dribbling on about. Please do us all a favour and slide straight back into that tiny hope you came out of. Ta.
chopper7
Under 16s

Has liked: 47 times
Been liked: 24 times

by bookie » Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:09 am

As a player from the echunga football club I'm sick and tired of the absolute rubbish this forum provides. All you jerks that claim we spent all our money and effort Into our senior side which is incorrect. Our juniors steadily improved, they weren't world beaters however we were never disgraced. What more can a club do coming up from a lower division? All I can say is Lofty, Ironbank, , bridge water and torrens valley better be ready for country in 2016
bookie
Rookie

Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 13 times

by chopper7 » Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:14 am

Legs Man wrote:
Legs Man wrote:Hey Cracka - whose side are you on - I thought you were the voice of reason?

Surely, you of all people understand the importance and ramifications surrounding this situation.

Wikipedia quote:
Psychosis refers to an abnormal condition of the mind, and is a generic psychiatric term for a mental state often described as involving a "loss of contact with reality". People with psychosis are described as psychotic. People experiencing psychosis may exhibit some personality changes and thought disorder. Depending on its severity, this may be accompanied by unusual or bizarre behavior, as well as difficulty with social interaction and impairment in carrying out daily life activities.

Need I say more....

Delusional:
Psychiatry. maintaining fixed false beliefs even when confronted with facts, usually as a result of mental illness:

Give it up Legsman, she is done and dusted.
chopper7
Under 16s

by bookie » Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:25 am

Call me a peanut but I'm 99% sure I know more about this situation than u do chopper u .........almond
bookie
Rookie

by chopper7 » Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:35 am

bookie wrote:Call me a peanut but I'm 99% sure I know more about this situation than u do chopper u .........almond

An Almond? You must be from Echunga with pay outs like that. I'm so hurt.
If you know 99% percent of this situation fill us all in then hero?
Unless you're the HFL president or one of the other board members, or the president of Echunga footy call (which I hope not because if you are still a player then the club isn't in the right hands) then you know just as much as the rest of us.
I'm sure the good people out at sedan cambrai can't wait to hear how you blokes were booted out the league when you have a beer with them out there. Enjoy the drive.
chopper7
Under 16s

by chopper7 » Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:52 am

Bookie, you seem to know a fair bit about Mt Lofty in previous posts through out the years gone by. You wouldn't happen to be the big lazy forward that left the devils about 3-4 years ago?? Can only think of one surname that has played at both of those clubs.....
chopper7
Under 16s

by bookie » Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:13 am

Nope not fleety try again chopper!
bookie
Rookie

by cracka » Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:40 am

I'm on Echungas side when it comes to who deserves to be in Central div. I just know that there are non forum users out there, some who actually had a say in deciding Echungas fate, that have said to me you've done more harm than good. HFL board members do read this forum as well.
cracka
Veteran

Has liked: 460 times
Been liked: 566 times
Grassroots Team: Onkaparinga Valley

by chopper7 » Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:24 am

bookie wrote:Nope not fleety try again chopper!

But really why would you reveal yourself??

Or you are someone kicks around the dirt in the Bs. At least you could get an A grade game playing in country div
chopper7
Under 16s

by Legs Man » Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:43 am

cracka wrote:

I'm on Echungas side when it comes to who deserves to be in Central div. I just know that there are non forum users out there, some who actually had a say in deciding Echungas fate, that have said to me you've done more harm than good. HFL board members do read this forum as well.

It is truly unfortunate if the decisions made by others is influenced by my opinion and comments as I have tried to maintain an even minded - albeit passionate view on happenings surrounding the Echunga football club.

When commenting on HFL governance of the competition I have conveyed what I deem as an uneven playing field presented to Echunga due to actions undertaken by the league with respect to points allocation to TV.

The stripping of a much deserved final from Echunga given to Mt Barker with no apparent argument to back up this decision only compounded and reinforced the view I have.

I am fully aware that my opinion may not align with that held by other parties but this should not be an excuse to make what I view as bad decisions.

Surely the decision makers from all parties are grown ups that have a mind of their own and can formulate their own opinion and judgement?

My comments on occasion can certainly be viewed in a varied manner depending which side of the fence you sit and how you see the future of the competition.

I just ask that everyone involved takes a deep breath and thinks hard about what is occurring :

The side that has just won the top tier Central division premiership is being relegated back to the lower Country division.
Legs Man
Under 16s

by Legs Man » Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:47 am

chopper7 wrote:
bookie wrote:Nope not fleety try again chopper!

But really why would you reveal yourself??

Or you are someone kicks around the dirt in the Bs. At least you could get an A grade game playing in country div

Come on Chopper - the B grade comp is only second to the A grade as far as points awarded is concerned.

And it wouldn't matter what grade you played in at Echunga as you won't be in the dirt - you will be on the lush green oval with fantastic lighting and adult sized goal posts - even in the middle of Winter!
Legs Man
Under 16s

by rock » Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:23 am

Legs Man wrote:
cracka wrote:

It is truly unfortunate if the decisions made by others is influenced by my opinion and comments as I have tried to maintain an even minded - albeit passionate view on happenings surrounding the Echunga football club.

When commenting on HFL governance of the competition I have conveyed what I deem as an uneven playing field presented to Echunga due to actions undertaken by the league with respect to points allocation to TV.

The stripping of a much deserved final from Echunga given to Mt Barker with no apparent argument to back up this decision only compounded and reinforced the view I have.

I am fully aware that my opinion may not align with that held by other parties but this should not be an excuse to make what I view as bad decisions.

Surely the decision makers from all parties are grown ups that have a mind of their own and can formulate their own opinion and judgement?

My comments on occasion can certainly be viewed in a varied manner depending which side of the fence you sit and how you see the future of the competition.

I just ask that everyone involved takes a deep breath and thinks hard about what is occurring :

The side that has just won the top tier Central division premiership is being relegated back to the lower Country division.

Once again you keep beating the same drum. You are not judged by your A grade side, it is your performance as a CLUB that determines your fate. And your performance as a CLUB was the worst overall. I'll say it again, I like this rule because an overpaid A grade side (even a premiership one) can be relegated as a CLUB if the effort hasn't been put into developing those that currently play for the love of the game. The HFL has got this right, now go back to Country, develop your juniors and build the foundations that will make you a strong CLUB.
rock
Under 16s

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 12 times

by Legs Man » Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:38 am

Where have you been Rock?

Echunga juniors have and are being developed with both junior and senior colts being competitive - plus fielding other junior sides which some other Central clubs don't .

We have actually provided junior players who can't get a match with other Central clubs or are overflow / rotation players another option which doesn't occur when fielding junior sides in Country.

It was purely the B grade that determined Echunga being bottom of the points table - and this was partly due to a diminished lead time with respect to promotion.

This opinion that Echunga bought a premiership is incorrect in my view as the bulk of players were already at the club with some strategic additions through intelligent recruiting.

The remuneration of players would certainly be similar to many of the Central clubs if not under some.

No one really knows what is paid by clubs unless directly involved in the process so this is speculation at best.

What I do know though is that Echunga's spend this season wasn't exhorbitant and was done within their means which resulted in a premiership.
Legs Man
Under 16s

by rock » Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:55 am

Was done within their means hey! The question is where did some of that money come from as I believe someone at Echunga is in a lot of trouble and is currently under investigation. The fact is you know jack about your club and some of the dodgey runnings of it this season. People don't rate B grade as a good gauge for a club but I think otherwise. In fact it probably truly represents where your club is at. As that grade is usually the first to promote juniors and gives a good indication of depth at senior level. Take that into account and Echunga has a lot of work to do. Don't get me wrong I believe TV should be relegated but rules are rules. It's an unlucky set of circumstances.
rock
Under 16s

by Legs Man » Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:50 am

rock wrote:Was done within their means hey! The question is where did some of that money come from as I believe someone at Echunga is in a lot of trouble and is currently under investigation. The fact is you know jack about your club and some of the dodgey runnings of it this season. People don't rate B grade as a good gauge for a club but I think otherwise. In fact it probably truly represents where your club is at. As that grade is usually the first to promote juniors and gives a good indication of depth at senior level. Take that into account and Echunga has a lot of work to do. Don't get me wrong I believe TV should be relegated but rules are rules. It's an unlucky set of circumstances.

I actually have a good understanding of where the remuneration was generated from and it came from a strong sponsorship base , increased profits from home matches and a great fundraising event.

Labelling the club as having dodgy practices is totally out of order and shows a lack of understanding on all fronts.

Any insinuation that Echunga Football Club has any involvement in untoward dealings is obviously your way of down playing the momentous achievement that occurred.

I can understand jealousy and possibly sour grapes but cannot fathom the comments and tack you have just taken.
Legs Man
Under 16s

by rock » Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:13 pm

Legs Man wrote:
rock wrote:Was done within their means hey! The question is where did some of that money come from as I believe someone at Echunga is in a lot of trouble and is currently under investigation. The fact is you know jack about your club and some of the dodgey runnings of it this season. People don't rate B grade as a good gauge for a club but I think otherwise. In fact it probably truly represents where your club is at. As that grade is usually the first to promote juniors and gives a good indication of depth at senior level. Take that into account and Echunga has a lot of work to do. Don't get me wrong I believe TV should be relegated but rules are rules. It's an unlucky set of circumstances.

I actually have a good understanding of where the remuneration was generated from and it came from a strong sponsorship base , increased profits from home matches and a great fundraising event.

Labelling the club as having dodgy practices is totally out of order and shows a lack of understanding on all fronts.

Any insinuation that Echunga Football Club has any involvement in untoward dealings is obviously your way of down playing the momentous achievement that occurred.

I can understand jealousy and possibly sour grapes but cannot fathom the comments and tack you have just taken.

Perhaps your senior coach needs to enlighten you of his unusual practices off the field during the season. Would you like his name?
rock
Under 16s

by cracka » Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:28 pm

No need to go down that path again rock.
cracka
Veteran

Has liked: 460 times
Been liked: 566 times
Grassroots Team: Onkaparinga Valley

by chopper7 » Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:41 pm

If you got a spare couple of minutes jump on the Echunga Football Clubs Facebook page and read the disgusting disrecpect directed towards the HFL and country division. Threatening to leave the league, will win the flag by 40+ goals, players thinking they will kick 150 goals each through the year..... I'd be speaking for a lot of people I think but if you want to leave the league then go and walk out the door and make sure it doesn't hit you on the way out. What makes you think the HFL are going to support you when all your club has done is constantly abused them for the past 3 months? Couldn't care if your oval is managed by the golf course, couldn't care if you serve wine at the bar, couldn't care if your goal posts are adult sized... It's the people inside your club that has spiralled you into this mess. I can't believe the president hasn't put a ban on people posting on here because it has made everything so much worse for Echunga.

Legsman if you are so passionate about your club then why don't you reveal who you are?
chopper7
Under 16s

by rock » Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:59 pm

cracka wrote:No need to go down that path again rock.

Maybe there is a need cracka when Legs Man denies the fact dodgey practices and untoward dealings were even happening. Clearly I'm not going to detail this on a social forum given the legal ramifications but I'm merely suggesting he talks to someone at his club and gather some factual information for a change. But I get the impression people at Echunga are probably hesitant to give this man any sort of information given the dribble he already goes on about.
rock
Under 16s

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Country Footy