Postby marbles » Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:18 pm

Brahma Lodge vs Smithfield grand final
marbles
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 275 times
Been liked: 258 times

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 6 - 2015

Postby Yank Man » Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:51 pm

Robb_Stark wrote:went for a run thursday night at Brahma Lodge 38 blokes out on the track seen at least 12 of the div 4 grand final side running around plus current recruits

Brahma Lodge by a country mile in div 6 dont think any team stands a chance against them

Wow, and all that in December 2014. West Croydon must be crapping their dacks. :D
:D
Yank Man
League - Top 5

Has liked: 57 times
Been liked: 316 times
Grassroots Team: Edwardstown

Postby Footy Chick » Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:01 pm

at least the stains will blend in with their shorts.
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1737 times
Been liked: 2144 times

Postby no_remorse28 » Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:38 pm

Robb_Stark wrote:went for a run thursday night at Brahma Lodge 38 blokes out on the track seen at least 12 of the div 4 grand final side running around plus current recruits

Brahma Lodge by a country mile in div 6 dont think any team stands a chance against them

LOL! So cute... Brahma Lodge pussy cats - average team, full of above average attention seekers, coached by a glory hunter who failed at two clubs in the past two seasons in THE SAME DIVISION.

Winning the flag is nothing to hold your hat on knowles - no different to forcing Ingle Farm to D7 so youi could be a "premiership coach" - you and your club cheated the system and you are going to cash in on the SAAFL kind heart..
no_remorse28
Reserves

Has liked: 21 times
Been liked: 71 times
Grassroots Team: Para Hills

Postby no_remorse28 » Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:40 pm

Demon Juke wrote:holland to brahma lodge! it can't be true... :shock:

Sell out.
no_remorse28
Reserves

Has liked: 21 times
Been liked: 71 times
Grassroots Team: Para Hills

Postby Jetters » Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:48 pm

no_remorse28 wrote:

LOL! So cute... Brahma Lodge pussy cats - average team, full of above average attention seekers, coached by a glory hunter who failed at two clubs in the past two seasons in THE SAME DIVISION.

Winning the flag is nothing to hold your hat on knowles - no different to forcing Ingle Farm to D7 so youi could be a "premiership coach" - you and your club cheated the system and you are going to cash in on the SAAFL kind heart..

Boom.
Jetters
Reserves

Has liked: 106 times
Been liked: 119 times
Grassroots Team: Unley

Postby Groover » Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:12 am

You must have been running around with the cricket club then, because last time I checked blfc didn't train Thursday night

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Hogg Shield Premier League Winner 2012
Groover
League - Top 5

Has liked: 222 times
Been liked: 385 times
Grassroots Team: Brahma Lodge

Postby beeroclock » Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:34 am

Groover wrote:

You must have been running around with the cricket club then, because last time I checked blfc didn't train Thursday night

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Starky thinks umpires never make mistakes and it's always the players fault as well.
beeroclock
League - Best 21

Has liked: 29 times
Been liked: 53 times

Postby Q. » Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:50 am

no_remorse28 wrote:

Ingle Farm were relegated to D7 after finishing ninth.
Q.
Coach

Has liked: 970 times
Been liked: 2396 times
Grassroots Team: Houghton Districts

Postby beeroclock » Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:19 am

Q. wrote:
no_remorse28 wrote:

Were given the chance to stay in 6 I believe.
beeroclock
League - Best 21

Has liked: 29 times
Been liked: 53 times

Postby The Informer » Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:13 am

beeroclock wrote:
Q. wrote:
no_remorse28 wrote:

Maybe he felt the club went ready for Div6 and had recruited and prepared for Div 7.
The Informer
Reserves

Has liked: 19 times
Been liked: 233 times

Postby Q. » Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:12 pm

beeroclock wrote:
Q. wrote:
no_remorse28 wrote:

But we're rightly relegated. The peanut above makes it sound like they pulled a BLodge.
Q.
Coach

Postby Yank Man » Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:40 pm

Yes no doubt Wayno called all the shots. HE alone kept IF down and the club kept out of it. What bull dust. MP were in a similar situation in 2010. Given a chance to stay up and the President and the committee came to me and said what do you think. I said frankly, we weren't any where near ready at that point and needed to regroup a lot more to ensure our club was strong. It took 2 years and we struck it lucky in 2012. People of quality like Wayno, Q and pardon the self indulgence, me, make educated assessments on the best thing for our clubs. History shows we get it right most times and our clubs are the only benefactors. ;)
Yank Man
League - Top 5

Has liked: 57 times
Been liked: 316 times
Grassroots Team: Edwardstown

Postby The Informer » Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:28 pm

Yank Man wrote:Yes no doubt Wayno called all the shots. HE alone kept IF down and the club kept out of it. What bull dust. MP were in a similar situation in 2010. Given a chance to stay up and the President and the committee came to me and said what do you think. I said frankly, we weren't any where near ready at that point and needed to regroup a lot more to ensure our club was strong. It took 2 years and we struck it lucky in 2012. People of quality like Wayno, Q and pardon the self indulgence, me, make educated assessments on the best thing for our clubs. History shows we get it right most times and our clubs are the only benefactors. ;)

**** me I've read it all now.
The Informer
Reserves

Postby great catch » Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:33 pm

The_Informer wrote:
Yank Man wrote:Yes no doubt Wayno called all the shots. HE alone kept IF down and the club kept out of it. What bull dust. MP were in a similar situation in 2010. Given a chance to stay up and the President and the committee came to me and said what do you think. I said frankly, we weren't any where near ready at that point and needed to regroup a lot more to ensure our club was strong. It took 2 years and we struck it lucky in 2012. People of quality like Wayno, Q and pardon the self indulgence, me, make educated assessments on the best thing for our clubs. History shows we get it right most times and our clubs are the only benefactors. ;)

hey informer didn't you leave Mawsons last year to go to Para Hills only to run back with your tail between your legs?
great catch
Rookie

Has liked: 26 times
Been liked: 13 times

Postby Freo HeaveHo » Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:34 pm

Comedy gold at its best
Freo HeaveHo
Reserves

Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 14 times

Postby Footy Chick » Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:51 pm

you my friend have a strange sense of humour... ;)
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1737 times
Been liked: 2144 times

Postby South B/Hill Roos » Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:03 pm

So I'm hearing Smithfield are loosing a few more players
South B/Hill Roos
Mini-League

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 1 time

Postby The Informer » Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:50 pm

great catch wrote:
The_Informer wrote:

hey informer didn't you leave Mawsons last year to go to Para Hills only to run back with your tail between your legs?

And?
Yes mate i played round one there for my mate Podz but they didn't pay me so i walked. Sorry i didn't run around telling people that i wasn't paid!
The Informer
Reserves

Postby Q. » Sun Dec 07, 2014 5:17 pm

The_Informer wrote:

You just mad you weren't included in this esteemed group.
Q.
Coach

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Adelaide Footy League