Things that give you the sh1ts

Anything!

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Postby Pseudo » Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:57 pm

LaughingKookaburra wrote:Got a Casual at my work who is a sales jet and comes in at the drop of a coin and is a ripper of a chick.... She has revived my faith in finding the hidden gem and if it maintains she deserves the succeses that will no doubt come her way. Tremendous tallent...

36-DDs ?
Clowns OUT. Smears OUT. RESIST THE OCCUPATION.
Pseudo
Coach

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 1553 times
Grassroots Team: Marion

Postby Bully » Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:26 am

probably fakes ^
Bully
Coach

Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 120 times

Postby wristwatcher » Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:30 am

Exactly, 7.5 hour shift doing stuff all from 10-6 at $50 odd an hour

Yet no doubt they whinge like buggery once winter comes along and the hours dry up, or when they have to borrow money of parents, banks, boyfriends to go to futures next month[/quote]

If you need a fat old bloke to stand around a pool and perve you can get me for for a lot less than $375 a day :D
The PNU Falcs 2005,06,13 x 2,14 and Div 1 Premiers in 2019......The SA 3peat - 2003,04,05
wristwatcher
Coach

Has liked: 13 times
Been liked: 844 times

Postby bennymacca » Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:13 pm

FIFA 15 servers being shit
bennymacca
Coach

Has liked: 2253 times
Been liked: 1803 times
Grassroots Team: Freeling

Postby whufc » Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:03 pm

wristwatcher wrote:Exactly, 7.5 hour shift doing stuff all from 10-6 at $50 odd an hour

Yet no doubt they whinge like buggery once winter comes along and the hours dry up, or when they have to borrow money of parents, banks, boyfriends to go to futures next month

If you need a fat old bloke to stand around a pool and perve you can get me for for a lot less than $375 a day :D[/quote]

These ones are standing around in the air conditioned customer service area having a perv!!!!!
RIP PH408 63notoutforever
whufc
Coach

Has liked: 5565 times
Been liked: 2519 times
Grassroots Team: BSR

Postby kickinit » Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:21 am

Seriously how stupid are some people. The CFS have put out a tweet for people to stay away from one tree hill road as it making it difficult for fire fighters to get through.
We're on this journey together, One Heart, One Club and they will Never Ever Tear Us Apart.
kickinit
League - Top 5

Has liked: 38 times
Been liked: 95 times

Postby Bully » Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:20 am

some like to go and watch what the fighters put out the fire. Why anyone would want to do that is strange
Bully
Coach

Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 120 times

Postby FlyingHigh » Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:10 am

kickinit wrote:Seriously how stupid are some people. The CFS have put out a tweet for people to stay away from one tree hill road as it making it difficult for fire fighters to get through.

Seems typical of society these days, so many people have less and less idea about anything real even though we are supposedly smarter, but as long as they have their shopping malls and facebook and selfies then that's all that matters.
FlyingHigh
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 81 times
Been liked: 173 times

Postby whufc » Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:20 am

FlyingHigh wrote:
kickinit wrote:Seriously how stupid are some people. The CFS have put out a tweet for people to stay away from one tree hill road as it making it difficult for fire fighters to get through.

Seems typical of society these days, so many people have less and less idea about anything real even though we are supposedly smarter, but as long as they have their shopping malls and facebook and selfies then that's all that matters.

Yeah just had a lady go off at me for 20 minutes because her pt cancelled on her

The PT's reason which the lady knew was that she live next door to cuddles creek wildlife park has been evacuated and may lose all her horses which are her world

Get a ******* life you fat bitch, we apologised told her she would get a free pt for the inconvenience but it wasn't enough
whufc
Coach

Postby FlyingHigh » Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:22 am

Incredible.
FlyingHigh
Assistant Coach

Things that give you the sh1ts

Postby Jim05 » Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:25 am

And last night some dumb c**t was flying his plane near the fires to have a look and the fire bombing plane was unable to do its job.
Seriously get a life you f**ktards
Jim05
Coach

Has liked: 1125 times
Been liked: 3534 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:33 am

these people who get in the way should be fined heavily as they are also putting peoples lives at risk
Matty Wade is a star and deserves more respect from the forum family!
mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Has liked: 11805 times
Been liked: 3582 times

Postby whufc » Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:58 am

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:these people who get in the way should be fined heavily as they are also putting peoples lives at risk

There has to be some kind of obstructing emergency services law to emforce
whufc
Coach

Postby heater31 » Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:06 am

whufc wrote:
mighty_tiger_79 wrote:these people who get in the way should be fined heavily as they are also putting peoples lives at risk

Maybe they can pay a CFS volunteer's Emergency Services Levy.....
heater31

Has liked: 525 times
Been liked: 1259 times

Postby valleys07 » Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:53 pm

whufc wrote:
FlyingHigh wrote:

Yeah just had a lady go off at me for 20 minutes because her pt cancelled on her

The PT's reason which the lady knew was that she live next door to cuddles creek wildlife park has been evacuated and may lose all her horses which are her world

Get a ******* life you fat bitch, we apologised told her she would get a free pt for the inconvenience but it wasn't enough

:shock: :shock:
“Think of me like Yoda, but instead of being little and green I wear suits and I'm awesome. I'm your bro—I'm Broda!”

HOGG Shield 2015 Division I Premiers.
HOGG Shield 2017 Premier League Premiers.
valleys07
Coach

Has liked: 767 times
Been liked: 1168 times
Grassroots Team: Hope Valley

Postby wristwatcher » Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:27 pm

whufc wrote:
FlyingHigh wrote:

You really do work with some muppets. Tell that fat bitch to go for a run, maybe around the inglewood/birdwood area
The PNU Falcs 2005,06,13 x 2,14 and Div 1 Premiers in 2019......The SA 3peat - 2003,04,05
wristwatcher
Coach

Has liked: 13 times
Been liked: 844 times

Postby Failed Creation » Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:28 pm

FlyingHigh wrote:

After being at work until 9pm last night, and perhaps being a bit naïve, I took the wife up One Tree Hill Road at around 11:30pm last night.

If I had known about the aforementioned alerts, I wouldn't have gone up there. I had no idea at the time that the fires were that bad. There were a shitload of cars parked on both sides up the top of the road, which would've no doubt impeded the efforts of the CFS, MFS and the Police. As soon as we discovered how bad it was, we turned the **** around and came home.

I feel like such a prick now, but I honestly had no idea it was this bad.
Politicians kissing babies for good luck,
TV preachers sell salvation for a buck.
You don't need no golden cross to tell you wrong from right,
The world's worst murderers were those who saw the light.
Failed Creation
Coach

Has liked: 3307 times
Been liked: 613 times
Grassroots Team: Gawler Central

Postby FlyingHigh » Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:19 pm

Yeah, was having a bit of a crack at wider society, what everyone thinks is so important but really is artificial, compared to things like food production and nature (including fires).
FlyingHigh
Assistant Coach

Postby kickinit » Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:02 pm

heater31 wrote:
whufc wrote:

Maybe they can pay a CFS volunteer's Emergency Services Levy.....

Apparently police were taking rego numbers and will be offering fines later
We're on this journey together, One Heart, One Club and they will Never Ever Tear Us Apart.
kickinit
League - Top 5

Has liked: 38 times
Been liked: 95 times

Postby Jim05 » Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:16 pm

Police having to check id's today because there have been reports of looters entering evacuated towns.
Tie the **** to a stake and burn them!
Jim05
Coach

Has liked: 1125 times
Been liked: 3534 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion