I need to know....

Anything!

Re: I need to know....

Postby kickinit » Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:07 pm

Bum Crack wrote:We have a wedding at One Tree Hill next weekend (Al-Ru Farm) and I have no idea where that is. Does anyone know where we could get some decent accommodation close by? Preferably under $40.00 in a taxi.

you might want to keep an eye on road closures, at the moment only way to get to one tree hill is by being a resident. They also said it could be a couple of weeks before the roads are back open to the public.
We're on this journey together, One Heart, One Club and they will Never Ever Tear Us Apart.
kickinit
League - Top 5

Has liked: 38 times
Been liked: 95 times

Postby Footy Chick » Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:56 pm

My brother left his PS4 at my house. DO you have to have a wifi connection to play games on it?

and can you play Ratchet and Clank? I like Ratchet and Clank.
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1739 times
Been liked: 2147 times

Postby The Dark Knight » Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:04 pm

Footy Chick wrote:My brother left his PS4 at my house. DO you have to have a wifi connection to play games on it?

and can you play Ratchet and Clank? I like Ratchet and Clank.

No you don't have to have Wifi to play games on it but you can only play the games on disk he/you has/have
The Dark Knight
Coach

Has liked: 10355 times
Been liked: 1522 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Postby Footy Chick » Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:47 pm

Good, cos I don't have wifi at home.

Can you play PS 3 games on PS4?
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1739 times
Been liked: 2147 times

Postby The Dark Knight » Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:17 pm

Footy Chick wrote:Good, cos I don't have wifi at home.

Can you play PS 3 games on PS4?

No you can't.
The Dark Knight
Coach

Postby The Dark Knight » Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:24 pm

My Ipod classic has shit itself :(

Does anyone know if Jb Hi Fi still stock and sell Ipod Classics? I read Apple (the bloody wankers) recently discontinued manufacturing Ipod Classics. Mines still under warranty and Im hoping I can swap it over and get a new one, already done this before when 2 years ago my first Ipod classic died after I dropped it.
The Dark Knight
Coach

Postby Jase » Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:54 pm

The Dark Knight wrote:My Ipod classic has shit itself :(

Does anyone know if Jb Hi Fi still stock and sell Ipod Classics? I read Apple (the bloody wankers) recently discontinued manufacturing Ipod Classics. Mines still under warranty and Im hoping I can swap it over and get a new one, already done this before when 2 years ago my first Ipod classic died after I dropped it.

This probably doesnt help but i read an article a couple of weeks ago that ipod classics are selling for up to $1500 bucks online due to them being discontinued...

I'll try and find the article...
Jase
League - Best 21

Has liked: 1483 times
Been liked: 552 times

Postby The Dark Knight » Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:55 pm

Jase wrote:

This probably doesnt help but i read an article a couple of weeks ago that ipod classics are selling for up to $1500 bucks online due to them being discontinued...

I'll try and find the article...

Yeah I saw the article, ridiculous how much they're going for on Ebay for example.
The Dark Knight
Coach

Postby dedja » Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:36 am

happy to sell mine for $1000 :lol:
It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt
dedja
Coach

Has liked: 188 times
Been liked: 1002 times

Postby kickinit » Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:52 am

Only sell the nano and touch. Might be best to take it to the apple store in the city. Will be a lot quicker then jb doing anything.
We're on this journey together, One Heart, One Club and they will Never Ever Tear Us Apart.
kickinit
League - Top 5

Postby The Dark Knight » Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:01 am

kickinit wrote:

Only sell the nano and touch. Might be best to take it to the apple store in the city. Will be a lot quicker then jb doing anything.

Will they repair it there? Where is the Apple Store in the city?
The Dark Knight
Coach

Postby Pseudo » Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:40 am

^ wait for the next release of some shitty iDevice and look for the orderly queue of young asian folk camping out front.
Clowns OUT. Smears OUT. RESIST THE OCCUPATION.
Pseudo
Coach

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 1562 times
Grassroots Team: Marion

Postby RB » Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:53 am

...or go to Rundle Mall, southern side halfway down.
R.I.P. the SANFL 1877 - 2013
RB
Coach

Has liked: 769 times
Been liked: 1079 times

Postby grant j » Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:18 pm

The Dark Knight wrote:
kickinit wrote:

Pod Classic have been discontinued by Apple. 160gb new ones selling on Ebay for $1500+
grant j
Reserves

Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 9 times

Postby The Dark Knight » Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:28 pm

grant j wrote:
The Dark Knight wrote:
kickinit wrote:

Pod Classic have been discontinued by Apple. 160gb new ones selling on Ebay for $1500+

Don't know why you've posted that because I wrote they've been discontinued in my first post and yes I've seen that they're being sold for $1500 on Ebay.
The Dark Knight
Coach

Postby kickinit » Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:01 pm

The Dark Knight wrote:
kickinit wrote:

Yes, even possible of replacing it if they have stock or offering equivalent new model. It's in the rundle mall on the southern side roughly half way down.

The link below has the contact details. You can walk in off the street and have it looked at but you could be waiting depending how busy they are. Best to call and setup up a time to go and get it looked at.

http://www.apple.com/au/retail/rundleplace/
kickinit
League - Top 5

Postby The Dark Knight » Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:04 pm

kickinit wrote:
The Dark Knight wrote:
kickinit wrote:

Yes, even possible of replacing it if they have stock or offering equivalent new model. It's in the rundle mall on the southern side roughly half way down.

The link below has the contact details. You can walk in off the street and have it looked at but you could be waiting depending how busy they are. Best to call and setup up a time to go and get it looked at.

http://www.apple.com/au/retail/rundleplace/

Thanks so much Kickinit, appreciate it.
Last edited by The Dark Knight on Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Dark Knight
Coach

Postby JK » Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:43 am

I need to know why some vending machines don't accept 50 cent pieces
FUSC
JK
Coach

Has liked: 4464 times
Been liked: 2992 times
Grassroots Team: SMOSH West Lakes

Postby bennymacca » Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:04 am

JK wrote:I need to know why some vending machines don't accept 50 cent pieces

I need to know why you still use coins to pay for things. :)
bennymacca
Coach

Has liked: 2253 times
Been liked: 1803 times
Grassroots Team: Freeling

Postby Booney » Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:08 am

JK wrote:I need to know why some vending machines don't accept 50 cent pieces

I accept* 50c pieces. They're beer tokens. You see, if you gather enough of them over the course of a year it nearly, very nearly covers the drive up to Quorn for the Quorn Cup. ;) :lol:
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7503 times
Been liked: 10795 times

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion