I need to know....

Anything!

Re: I need to know....

Postby kickinit » Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:37 pm

dedja wrote:^ this

Plus he tried to exert influence on the police to act by big noting himself.

Ask people who have worked for him what sort of bloke he is (as I have) ... this is standard behaviour by a shit bloke who thinks that he's better then the rest of us.

I have relatives who have/still work for him. The people that you have spoken to have probably been sacked for either being crap or stealing. Not only that but I have also spoken to him myself at a conference a few years ago and he is far from someone that thinks he is better then everyone else. Does he think he is pretty good, yeh he does but what he's done with his business he's more then entitled to.
We're on this journey together, One Heart, One Club and they will Never Ever Tear Us Apart.
kickinit
League - Top 5

Has liked: 38 times
Been liked: 95 times

Postby kickinit » Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:44 pm

dedja wrote:What audio did you listen to? Obviously something else to the rest of us.

Assault ... LOL

It will be the same as you. But obviously your butt hurt about how much better off he is then you, you probably stop listening at the point he said I've just been push by the officer. Listen to it again, not only you hear him being pushed into the car. He then tells the officer that he wouldn't know how to get the keys out and he will hand them to him, which the officer says OK (at which point the officer has given him permission to get the keys). The officer then grabs him again "to stop him entering the car" (he just gave him permission to) after saying in the mic the officer just grab me the officer replied yes I did.
We're on this journey together, One Heart, One Club and they will Never Ever Tear Us Apart.
kickinit
League - Top 5

Postby dedja » Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:44 pm

kickinit wrote: The people that you have spoken to have probably been sacked for either being crap or stealing.

That's the spirit.

No, people who have worked and still have contact with him, amazingly and hard to believe, without being sacked for stealing.

I also have a close relative who had a business dealing with him, and he's one of the most unethical people they have dealt with.

All this is immaterial though, the case will be judged on it's merits and from what has been reported, IMHO, he has a snowball's chance in hell of winning the case.
It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt
dedja
Coach

Has liked: 157 times
Been liked: 972 times

Postby The Dark Knight » Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:49 pm

The Dark Knight wrote:
kickinit wrote:
The Dark Knight wrote:
kickinit wrote:[quote="The Dark Knight"]My Ipod classic has shit itself :(

Does anyone know if Jb Hi Fi still stock and sell Ipod Classics? I read Apple (the bloody wankers) recently discontinued manufacturing Ipod Classics. Mines still under warranty and Im hoping I can swap it over and get a new one, already done this before when 2 years ago my first Ipod classic died after I dropped it.

Only sell the nano and touch. Might be best to take it to the apple store in the city. Will be a lot quicker then jb doing anything.

Will they repair it there? Where is the Apple Store in the city?

Yes, even possible of replacing it if they have stock or offering equivalent new model. It's in the rundle mall on the southern side roughly half way down.

The link below has the contact details. You can walk in off the street and have it looked at but you could be waiting depending how busy they are. Best to call and setup up a time to go and get it looked at.

http://www.apple.com/au/retail/rundleplace/

Thanks so much Kickinit, appreciate it.[/quote]
In the Apple store making the most of their free Wifi haha, I got my Ipod replaced free of charge, I'm over the f**king moon!

Thanks again @Kickinit
The Dark Knight
Coach

Has liked: 10299 times
Been liked: 1517 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Postby heater31 » Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:54 pm

dedja wrote: I also have a close relative who had a business dealing with him, and he's one of the most unethical people they have dealt with.

Example - He wanted to setup his On the Run Business in a rural city in South Australia. Purchased a property (existing service station) then called for tenders for the renovations. All the local builders submitted, A local company won the tender with the lowest price but before a building contract was signed the tight arse **** Shahin wanted a better price by a significant amount. The local laughed at him and said that was his final offer at it would be the cheapest in town, was told that they would find someone that would. So some outsider did the job most likely at a loss.
heater31

Has liked: 525 times
Been liked: 1259 times

Postby kickinit » Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:03 pm

The Dark Knight wrote:Thanks so much Kickinit, appreciate it.

In the Apple store making the most of their free Wifi haha, I got my Ipod replaced free of charge, I'm over the f**king moon!

Thanks again @Kickinit[/quote]

No problems, Apple have to have hands the best warranty system going around. My sister smashed her screen on the new iPhone, they were unable to replace the screen as they didn't have the tools to do so (It was a couple of days after release). The gave her a brand new phone at the cost of the screen replacement which was about $120.
kickinit
League - Top 5

Postby kickinit » Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:05 pm

heater31 wrote:
dedja wrote: I also have a close relative who had a business dealing with him, and he's one of the most unethical people they have dealt with.

Example - He wanted to setup his On the Run Business in a rural city in South Australia. Purchased a property (existing service station) then called for tenders for the renovations. All the local builders submitted, A local company won the tender with the lowest price but before a building contract was signed the tight arse **** Shahin wanted a better price by a significant amount. The local laughed at him and said that was his final offer at it would be the cheapest in town, was told that they would find someone that would. So some outsider did the job most likely at a loss.

Do you think this was unethical heater?
kickinit
League - Top 5

Postby tipper » Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:05 pm

kickinit wrote:
HH3 wrote:Ive already established in an earlier argument with you that you lack any respect for the police, so your opinion means **** all to me, and I assume many others. (I could be wrong, but i doubt it).

It was a regulation traffic stop until Shahin got argumentative, refused to follow police direction. First to get on the footpath, secondly for trying to put any part of his body inside the car after an officer told him not to, thirdly for standing in the officers personal space, and finally for being an absolute wanker of a person.

If he accepted the initial defect notice and was polite to the officer, there wouldve been no problem.

He will lose the case.

No I have a lack of respect for cops that don't follow the law. It was a regulation traffic stop to check the road worthy of the car (which the officer could of said so at the start) why did he have to move to the foot path when the officer hadn't given him any reason what so ever for the stop, he is well and truly within his rights were he wants to stand. He also told the officer that he would retrieve the keys as it isn't as simple as pulling them out. At this point the officer ASSAULTED him, yes it was ASSAULT if it was the other way around he would of been locked up. The cop at no stage had any right to ASSAULT him, not only that but at this stage he still doesn't know why he's been pulled over. After being ASSAULTED and not knowing why you have been pulled over I think the cop could understand why he was in face, even through this entire time he wasn't aggressive or rude to him. Lastly you just think he is a wanker because the money he has, you don't know so how could you comment on him.

So if the cop had done it this way then there wouldn't have been any incident.

Good evening Sir, we are pulling you over tonight to do a road worthy check as we believe your window tint isn't of legal standard. Would you kindly remove your keys from the ignition and hop out the car and stand on the foot path while we conduct our tests.

You're a ******* space case. at no point did the officer ask him to get out of the car, so what was he doing in the street to begin with? and the officer is well within his rights to direct a person to not stand in the middle of the ******* road (its actually an offence to disrupt the traffic as a pedestrian so could have arrested him after he refused to go to the footpath) the officer had already told him it was for the window tint before the whole, get off the road bit too.

and wasnt aggressive or rude? you really didnt listen to the same audio. how do you think i would go giving an officer the hurry up multiple times? it probably wouldnt have ended as well as it did in this instance, i would suspect. the guy was a ****, plain and simple. and not "getting the royal treatment"?? not sure how many other members of the public have the deputy commissioners phone number to call in a complaint to.

and personally i think he is a wanker due to his attitude, nothing to do with his money, just as my opinion of you is based on your attitude and not your bank balance....
tipper
League - Top 5

Has liked: 359 times
Been liked: 531 times
Grassroots Team: Peake

Postby kickinit » Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:13 pm

tipper wrote:You're a ******* space case. at no point did the officer ask him to get out of the car, so what was he doing in the street to begin with? and the officer is well within his rights to direct a person to not stand in the middle of the ******* road (its actually an offence to disrupt the traffic as a pedestrian so could have arrested him after he refused to go to the footpath) the officer had already told him it was for the window tint before the whole, get off the road bit too.

and wasnt aggressive or rude? you really didnt listen to the same audio. how do you think i would go giving an officer the hurry up multiple times? it probably wouldnt have ended as well as it did in this instance, i would suspect. the guy was a ****, plain and simple. and not "getting the royal treatment"?? not sure how many other members of the public have the deputy commissioners phone number to call in a complaint to.

and personally i think he is a wanker due to his attitude, nothing to do with his money, just as my opinion of you is based on your attitude and not your bank balance....

Did he disrupt traffic? was he standing in the middle of the road? Did the officer have the right to assault, take the keys and be aggressive to him.

I'll answer for you NO.

Officer of the law has not right to ASSAULT anyone, if you think he does you should spend time in a cell with him.
kickinit
League - Top 5

Postby dedja » Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:06 pm

The officer had the right to direct him to get out of his vehicle, produce his driver's licence, not to re-enter his vehicle, keep off the road and allow him to have the keys to the car. The officer also clearly articulated why he had stopped the vehicle and kept Shahin informed of his (the officer's) actions and the reasons for them.

Shahin bucked and squealed on just about every direction the police officer requested of him.

If Shahin complied with the officer's directions, then the officer wouldn't have had to restrain Shahin from entering the vehicle. On the evidence that has been available to the public (there would be more which han't been reported), it appears that the officer was quite within his rights to do what he did. He appears to have kept relatively calm considering he had a dickhead goading and ignoring his instructions.

I say well done to the officer to keep his cool and deal with the incident in a professional manner without being intimidated by a belligerent dickhead who had broken the law by virtue of illegal tint on the windows of his vehicle. =D>
It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt
dedja
Coach

Postby wristwatcher » Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:10 pm

Where can I watch this incident?
The PNU Falcs 2005,06,13 x 2,14 and Div 1 Premiers in 2019......The SA 3peat - 2003,04,05
wristwatcher
Coach

Has liked: 13 times
Been liked: 844 times

Postby tipper » Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:12 pm

kickinit wrote:
tipper wrote:You're a ******* space case. at no point did the officer ask him to get out of the car, so what was he doing in the street to begin with? and the officer is well within his rights to direct a person to not stand in the middle of the ******* road (its actually an offence to disrupt the traffic as a pedestrian so could have arrested him after he refused to go to the footpath) the officer had already told him it was for the window tint before the whole, get off the road bit too.

Did he disrupt traffic? was he standing in the middle of the road? Did the officer have the right to assault, take the keys and be aggressive to him.

I'll answer for you NO.

Officer of the law has not right to ASSAULT anyone, if you think he does you should spend time in a cell with him.

Were you there and know he wasnt disrupting traffic?? Didn't think so.

The officer also didn't assault him. Shahins own words from the recording were "why did you grab my shirt?" Hell of a long way from an assault, if it is i get assaulted multiple times when i go to a shopping centre, all the people brushing past me all the time... maybe i should put in for victims of crime compensation....
tipper
League - Top 5

Has liked: 359 times
Been liked: 531 times
Grassroots Team: Peake

Postby whufc » Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:22 pm

kickinit wrote:
HH3 wrote:Ive already established in an earlier argument with you that you lack any respect for the police, so your opinion means **** all to me, and I assume many others. (I could be wrong, but i doubt it).

It was a regulation traffic stop until Shahin got argumentative, refused to follow police direction. First to get on the footpath, secondly for trying to put any part of his body inside the car after an officer told him not to, thirdly for standing in the officers personal space, and finally for being an absolute wanker of a person.

If he accepted the initial defect notice and was polite to the officer, there wouldve been no problem.

He will lose the case.

No I have a lack of respect for cops that don't follow the law. It was a regulation traffic stop to check the road worthy of the car (which the officer could of said so at the start) why did he have to move to the foot path when the officer hadn't given him any reason what so ever for the stop, he is well and truly within his rights were he wants to stand. He also told the officer that he would retrieve the keys as it isn't as simple as pulling them out. At this point the officer ASSAULTED him, yes it was ASSAULT if it was the other way around he would of been locked up. The cop at no stage had any right to ASSAULT him, not only that but at this stage he still doesn't know why he's been pulled over. After being ASSAULTED and not knowing why you have been pulled over I think the cop could understand why he was in face, even through this entire time he wasn't aggressive or rude to him. Lastly you just think he is a wanker because the money he has, you don't know so how could you comment on him.

Good evening Sir, we are pulling you over tonight to do a road worthy check as we believe your window tint isn't of legal standard. Would you kindly remove your keys from the ignition and hop out the car and stand on the foot path while we conduct our tests.

The bloke was asked a simple request not to get in his car

He then proceeded to try and go in his car sothe police officer is well within his rights to grab him

Just because he said he was going to get his key doesn't mean the police knew that wasn't going to grab for something else
RIP PH408 63notoutforever
whufc
Coach

Has liked: 5565 times
Been liked: 2519 times
Grassroots Team: BSR

Postby dedja » Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:25 pm

wristwatcher wrote:Where can I watch this incident?

stay tuned for the video, we're recreating the crime scene as we speak.
dedja
Coach

Postby wristwatcher » Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:27 pm

dedja wrote:

I also need to know where the Glenelg emblem has gone from your signatory???
The PNU Falcs 2005,06,13 x 2,14 and Div 1 Premiers in 2019......The SA 3peat - 2003,04,05
wristwatcher
Coach

Has liked: 13 times
Been liked: 844 times

Postby LaughingKookaburra » Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:36 pm

dedja wrote:

Almost choked on my Friday night beer when reading that. Hahahahaha.
Can you bring a man to his feet when defeat is on repeat?
LaughingKookaburra
Coach

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 738 times
Grassroots Team: Kenilworth

Postby Jase » Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:50 pm

Should i go to the chiropractor or physio for the back pain which is referring into my groin, hip and buttock???

Serious question I'm in freaking agony [CRYING FACE]
Jase
League - Best 21

Has liked: 1476 times
Been liked: 550 times

Postby Q. » Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:02 pm

Jase wrote:Should i go to the chiropractor or physio for the back pain which is referring into my groin, hip and buttock???

Serious question I'm in freaking agony [CRYING FACE]

Sports doctor
Q.
Coach

Has liked: 970 times
Been liked: 2396 times
Grassroots Team: Houghton Districts

Postby HH3 » Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:11 pm

kickinit wrote:

He will lose the case.

I think you should listen again. The officer tells him his tint is 14% and illegal BEFORE he tells him to get on the footpath.

Shahin demands his license back a few times well before the officer has time to check it, and is told that multiple times.

He is told he cannot go into his car. The officer does not know if this man has weapons, drugs, etc inside the car and does not want him near anything.

Shahin made it worse for himself by acting arrogant and standoffish in the first minute of the confrontation, which will always make a police officer question WHY this man is so standoffish? (I have a caps button too)

You have absolutely no idea. Stick to telling people how to use iTunes and how to oil yourself up juuuuust right for competition.
I TOLD YOU SO

2013/14 NFL Tipping Comp Champion
HH3
Coach

Has liked: 3301 times
Been liked: 2432 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Postby woodublieve12 » Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:45 am

kickinit wrote:

I'll answer for you NO.

but it's ok for the member of the public to be a c*** to police???

You kind of people crack me up... No doubt you all blame the police if you get done speeding...
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Has liked: 3016 times
Been liked: 2384 times

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion