HFL Division 1 (Central)

Talk on any country footy league or club from the SA Country area

Re: HFL Central Division

Postby daysofourlives » Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:49 pm

cracka wrote:
daysofourlives wrote:
StickyFingers wrote:I doubt that anyone from outside of (and probably within) Echunga gains pleasure by reading your posts.
The problem with your opinions and 'solutions' is that they are so Echunga-focused that they are painful for everyone else to read. Take your latest suggestion for the relegation points weighting system as an example... how surprising that you would insist that they MUST reduce the value of a B grade win, considering your club didn't win a single game last season :roll:

I gain enormous pleasure from his posts, he's a breath of fresh air to this otherwise dull and boring competition. Between his common snese approach and the ineptitude of the Board and the other clubs and its poster's of the HFL it makes for great reading.

C'mon Daisy the truth is you like his posts coz they're just like yours, bagging others for what happens without putting your hand up to help. :D
It can't be that boring of a competition if everyone is so interested in what happens. Just look at how many views there are compared to other comps with the same amount of posts/pages on this forum & also how many users from other leagues comment on the HFL. Even compare HFL country div to BLG, there are 1.5 times as many views from 30 less pages.

And why do you reckon there is so many more views? Il tell ya why, the comp is so poorly run that its pure and simple comedy gold to jump on here and have a read. The Echunga posters throw out the bait and you all take the whole damn line. Nobody comments on a well run league with no controversy, its not really forum worthy is it?
By the way i do plenty of volunteering at Association level in my chosen field.
Supercoach Spring Racing Champion 2019
Spargo's Good Friday Cup Champion 2020
daysofourlives
Coach

Has liked: 2415 times
Been liked: 1657 times
Grassroots Team: Angaston

Postby cracka » Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:52 pm

daysofourlives wrote:
cracka wrote:
daysofourlives wrote:
StickyFingers wrote:I doubt that anyone from outside of (and probably within) Echunga gains pleasure by reading your posts.
The problem with your opinions and 'solutions' is that they are so Echunga-focused that they are painful for everyone else to read. Take your latest suggestion for the relegation points weighting system as an example... how surprising that you would insist that they MUST reduce the value of a B grade win, considering your club didn't win a single game last season :roll:

I gain enormous pleasure from his posts, he's a breath of fresh air to this otherwise dull and boring competition. Between his common snese approach and the ineptitude of the Board and the other clubs and its poster's of the HFL it makes for great reading.

C'mon Daisy the truth is you like his posts coz they're just like yours, bagging others for what happens without putting your hand up to help. :D
It can't be that boring of a competition if everyone is so interested in what happens. Just look at how many views there are compared to other comps with the same amount of posts/pages on this forum & also how many users from other leagues comment on the HFL. Even compare HFL country div to BLG, there are 1.5 times as many views from 30 less pages.

And why do you reckon there is so many more views? Il tell ya why, the comp is so poorly run that its pure and simple comedy gold to jump on here and have a read. The Echunga posters throw out the bait and you all take the whole damn line. Nobody comments on a well run league with no controversy, its not really forum worthy is it?
By the way i do plenty of volunteering at Association level in my chosen field.

Correct, easy to get a bite on here eh. :D
I reckon I've seen complaints on every leagues thread on here, it's easier to bag than praise, plus you get more likes that way.
cracka
Veteran

Has liked: 458 times
Been liked: 560 times
Grassroots Team: Onkaparinga Valley

Postby cracka » Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:05 pm

Legs Man wrote:Spot on RSO!
TAC cup and Maccas Cup are under 18 and we should be too.
Flexibility in junior grades is definitely appropriate and will assist lots of clubs that find numbers hard to get.
Reckon if a club can field multiple junior sides in given grades though they should then be ineligible for permit consideration.
This may be in the form of a permit cap depending on number of juniors actually playing in a given year for a club.
Certainly debatable though.

A lot of leagues are U18, U16 & U14 now, in line with AFL policy. Unfortunately the 2 year age gap from J/C to S/C doesn't suit some clubs in the HFL (central div clubs as well) as this is the biggest drop in participation when moving up through the age groups (bloody hormones, cars & girls).
cracka
Veteran

Postby daysofourlives » Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:31 pm

I gain enormous pleasure from his posts, he's a breath of fresh air to this otherwise dull and boring competition. Between his common snese approach and the ineptitude of the Board and the other clubs and its poster's of the HFL it makes for great reading.[/quote]
It can't be that boring of a competition if everyone is so interested in what happens. Just look at how many views there are compared to other comps with the same amount of posts/pages on this forum & also how many users from other leagues comment on the HFL. Even compare HFL country div to BLG, there are 1.5 times as many views from 30 less pages.[/quote]

By the way i do plenty of volunteering at Association level in my chosen field.[/quote]
I reckon I've seen complaints on every leagues thread on here, it's easier to bag than praise, plus you get more likes that way.

Thats why you're the likee around here, im just a mere liker
Supercoach Spring Racing Champion 2019
Spargo's Good Friday Cup Champion 2020
daysofourlives
Coach

Has liked: 2415 times
Been liked: 1657 times
Grassroots Team: Angaston

Postby cracka » Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:35 pm

daysofourlives wrote:I gain enormous pleasure from his posts, he's a breath of fresh air to this otherwise dull and boring competition. Between his common snese approach and the ineptitude of the Board and the other clubs and its poster's of the HFL it makes for great reading.

It can't be that boring of a competition if everyone is so interested in what happens. Just look at how many views there are compared to other comps with the same amount of posts/pages on this forum & also how many users from other leagues comment on the HFL. Even compare HFL country div to BLG, there are 1.5 times as many views from 30 less pages.[/quote]

By the way i do plenty of volunteering at Association level in my chosen field.[/quote]

Thats why you're the likee around here, im just a mere liker[/quote]
You're a liker. F***en lesbian. :D
cracka
Veteran

Postby Legs Man » Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:28 pm

cracka wrote:
daysofourlives wrote:I gain enormous pleasure from his posts, he's a breath of fresh air to this otherwise dull and boring competition. Between his common snese approach and the ineptitude of the Board and the other clubs and its poster's of the HFL it makes for great reading.

Thats why you're the likee around here, im just a mere liker[/quote]
You're a liker. F***en lesbian. :D[/quote]h

C'mon gents - enough about baiting and lesbians... :shock: :lol:
Legs Man
Under 16s

Has liked: 88 times
Been liked: 44 times

Postby running defender » Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:27 am

The rams have picked up a couple of nice recriuts might be hard for the raiders this year. In my opinion you have only one restriction you get rid relegation /promotion and just have APPS system, But whats the point of having 4 or 7pts when you can't use the one pt there's no 1 or 2 point players anymore . How can you count previous years in country which is inferior to central,but the board doesn't want to here that cause there trying to save a stagnant division. Thats why Mt lofty and us couldn't wait to get out of there, it will be interesting to see how Mt lofty go, 2013 bottom, 2014 undefeated, 2015? + 13pts , like is 13pts to go up this year only 9 pts by my calculations it should be 11pys its only during minor round we only won 11 games . Anyway the Dee's have added a quality midfielder to their ranks this week so stay tuned, the 160k we spent last year is only chicken feed this year. Thats the rumor anyway we stacked our Agr to win the GF.
running defender
Rookie

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 14 times
Grassroots Team: Echunga

Postby always there » Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:36 am

running defender wrote:The rams have picked up a couple of nice recriuts might be hard for the raiders this year. In my opinion you have only one restriction you get rid relegation /promotion and just have APPS system, But whats the point of having 4 or 7pts when you can't use the one pt there's no 1 or 2 point players anymore . How can you count previous years in country which is inferior to central,but the board doesn't want to here that cause there trying to save a stagnant division. Thats why Mt lofty and us couldn't wait to get out of there, it will be interesting to see how Mt lofty go, 2013 bottom, 2014 undefeated, 2015? + 13pts , like is 13pts to go up this year only 9 pts by my calculations it should be 11pys its only during minor round we only won 11 games . Anyway the Dee's have added a quality midfielder to their ranks this week so stay tuned, the 160k we spent last year is only chicken feed this year. Thats the rumor anyway we stacked our Agr to win the GF.

More boring dribble RD.........
always there
Rookie

Has liked: 17 times
Been liked: 13 times

Postby cracka » Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:37 am

running defender wrote:The rams have picked up a couple of nice recriuts might be hard for the raiders this year. In my opinion you have only one restriction you get rid relegation /promotion and just have APPS system, But whats the point of having 4 or 7pts when you can't use the one pt there's no 1 or 2 point players anymore . How can you count previous years in country which is inferior to central,but the board doesn't want to here that cause there trying to save a stagnant division. Thats why Mt lofty and us couldn't wait to get out of there, it will be interesting to see how Mt lofty go, 2013 bottom, 2014 undefeated, 2015? + 13pts , like is 13pts to go up this year only 9 pts by my calculations it should be 11pys its only during minor round we only won 11 games . Anyway the Dee's have added a quality midfielder to their ranks this week so stay tuned, the 160k we spent last year is only chicken feed this year. Thats the rumor anyway we stacked our Agr to win the GF.

F***en what. :shock:
Big night eh.
cracka
Veteran

Postby chopper7 » Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:03 am

cracka wrote:

F***en what. :shock:
Big night eh.

This bloke needs to drop off!
chopper7
Under 16s

Has liked: 47 times
Been liked: 24 times

Postby Legs Man » Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:51 am

How can a club stack their A grade?
Isn't that what footy is about when it comes to senior sides - winning.
That is bizarre - surely no one would say that in their right mind.
Never heard such a ludicrous statement in my life. ( open floodgates ;) )
Legs Man
Under 16s

Postby always there » Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:17 am

Legs Man wrote:How can a club stack their A grade?

Another stupid rumour/comment to start a worthless conversation.
What have the numbers been like at all clubs for pre season? Who is serious?
always there
Rookie

Postby Legs Man » Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:21 am

always there wrote:

Just responding to the previous post as it struck me as a totally bizarre comment.

Would be good to hear how the other clubs are tracking and who are the ins / outs.
Legs Man
Under 16s

Postby always there » Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:45 am

Legs Man wrote:
always there wrote:

Just responding to the previous post as it struck me as a totally bizarre comment.

Would be good to hear how the other clubs are tracking and who are the ins / outs.

Agree with you legs.
always there
Rookie

Postby running defender » Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:24 am

I do like to drop off as you all would have seen in the GF, float across the pack and take a clunker, run off my man and create play with that raking left foot of mine. speaking of fire power we've added some real pace and grunt to our team this year,our Agr will be stacked this year and our Bgr. Mt barker playing things pretty close to their chest, any one heard whats going on over the hill, i rekon they would be pretty pi##ed from last year. Big mal would'nt want that to happen two years in a row. Only 4 weeks to trial games i think we have one against Mypo Tigers at Dee park.
running defender
Rookie

Been liked: 14 times
Grassroots Team: Echunga

Postby Legs Man » Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:43 am

Hear Hahndorf have lost Roberts but picked up Hourigan and a Crows top up player from Centrals. - anyone know who this is?
How will Mt Lofty stack up back in Central?
Any news on Mt Barker and who they have added?
As I have stated already Ironbank will be the big improver with some good additions and Jars knowing now what is required.
Legs Man
Under 16s

Postby bookie » Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:08 am

Pull your head in running defender. Your not doing our club any favours
bookie
Rookie

Has liked: 1 time

Postby always there » Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:47 am

bookie wrote:Pull your head in running defender. Your not doing our club any favours

Doing a lot of fishing, I would suggest no one takes his bait. Clearly not a player as I am sure they wouldn't talk themselves up that much.
always there
Rookie

Postby cracka » Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:28 pm

always there wrote:
bookie wrote:Pull your head in running defender. Your not doing our club any favours

Doing a lot of fishing, I would suggest no one takes his bait. Clearly not a player as I am sure they wouldn't talk themselves up that much.

If he is a player then the nickname must be "tickets" coz he seems to have a few on himself.
cracka
Veteran

Postby Spiderman » Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:02 pm

Hahndorfs "big recruit" spotted in town Saturday night, probably putting down more beers that night then games played this coming year....
Spiderman
Mini-League

Been liked: 4 times

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Country Footy