I need to know....

Anything!

Re: I need to know....

Postby JK » Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:58 am

woodublieve12 wrote:Just curious do you blame the police when or if you get caught speeding?

Nope, too drunk for that
FUSC
JK
Coach

Has liked: 4440 times
Been liked: 2985 times
Grassroots Team: SMOSH West Lakes

Postby Lightning McQueen » Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:53 am

Q. wrote:
kickinit wrote:I don't know about you boney, but when you have someone that gives a pretty good description of how much your worth, where you live and future plans you have, i'd say they know you pretty well. Then to sit under oath and tell the jury that you didn't know who he was, is a outright lie. The evidence to prove this to the jury should of been shown, yet the judge didn't allow it to be shown.

******* pmsl

Not that again.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4339 times
Been liked: 7902 times

Postby Hefty » Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:09 pm

A barbershop that does decent beard trimmings?? I've got this Grizzly Adams thing going on that needs a bit of TLC......
Hefty
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 133 times
Been liked: 110 times
Grassroots Team: Golden Grove

Postby The Ash Man » Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:54 pm

Hefty wrote:A barbershop that does decent beard trimmings?? I've got this Grizzly Adams thing going on that needs a bit of TLC......

Try Ingle Farm shops (Barber Boys?) if it's close to you
The Ash Man
Coach

Has liked: 381 times
Been liked: 260 times
Grassroots Team: Hope Valley

Postby Failed Creation » Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:42 pm

Hefty wrote:A barbershop that does decent beard trimmings?? I've got this Grizzly Adams thing going on that needs a bit of TLC......

Or Boys Club Barbershop in Adelaide Arcade or Glenelg. No women allowed, and you get a complimentary beer, Coke, coffee or water.

http://www.boysclubbarbershop.com/about/
Politicians kissing babies for good luck,
TV preachers sell salvation for a buck.
You don't need no golden cross to tell you wrong from right,
The world's worst murderers were those who saw the light.
Failed Creation
Coach

Has liked: 3307 times
Been liked: 613 times
Grassroots Team: Gawler Central

Postby Bully » Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:45 pm

try the hairdresser in brisbane if you come here and need a hair cut. Its topless ! and yes, they are female topless......
Bully
Coach

Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 120 times

Postby Booney » Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:45 pm

Failed Creation wrote:

Or Boys Club Barbershop in Adelaide Arcade or Glenelg. No women allowed, and you get a complimentary beer, Coke, coffee or water.

http://www.boysclubbarbershop.com/about/

Was going to suggest there. My lad and his mates use this place and usually come out looking half decent. ;)
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7468 times
Been liked: 10755 times

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:59 pm

Anyone else not been receiving their Messenger?

Got it once on a sat night a few weeks back
Matty Wade is a star and deserves more respect from the forum family!
mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Has liked: 11807 times
Been liked: 3583 times

Postby kickinit » Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:43 pm

woodublieve12 wrote:
kickinit wrote:
woodublieve12 wrote:
Booney wrote:As for boycotting OTR, I don't see the point, but good luck to you. I'm pretty sure he won't miss your business.

i'm sure he won't... But the bloke is a disgrace and i refuse to put my hard earned into his company...

wow never heard anyone being called a disgrace for standing up for their rights. I'm sure if you look up disgrace you will find a copy of franklins contract.

A buddy franklin reference... pretty original.... Unsure why you'd have a crack at him or his contract as he made your defenders look like a disgrace twice last year.. I'm pretty sure if you spoke to Buddy he'd disagree regarding his contract.

Anyways, his RIGHTS???? What about him actually listening to the police officer? What about not thinking he is above the law? What about you getting a clue?

Just curious do you blame the police when or if you get caught speeding?

Can't say yes or no never been caught speeding, because I don't speed.
We're on this journey together, One Heart, One Club and they will Never Ever Tear Us Apart.
kickinit
League - Top 5

Has liked: 38 times
Been liked: 95 times

Postby kickinit » Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:45 pm

dedja wrote:Image

I love it that i've gotten under your skin so much, that you actually waste your time with this. It's also amazing that you haven't tried to defend that so call hero cop after the article about him.
We're on this journey together, One Heart, One Club and they will Never Ever Tear Us Apart.
kickinit
League - Top 5

Postby wristwatcher » Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:06 pm

Not that anyone probably gives two shits but I have now heard the complete audio of the OTR traffic stop and whilst I in no way condone the waste of taxpayers money on court case for that rubbish I will admit the cop seemed to have it in for him and sounds like a total prick.

Yasser or whatever his name was didn't actually come across as the dick I was expecting him to sound. Not surprised with the follow up story on the cop regarding his attitude and behaviour. As I mentioned the court case was a farce but in a way I understand this blokes motivation to peruse it as he has the resources available to him.

Can't imagine I'd ever have a beer with either of these two FONC's
The PNU Falcs 2005,06,13 x 2,14 and Div 1 Premiers in 2019......The SA 3peat - 2003,04,05
wristwatcher
Coach

Has liked: 13 times
Been liked: 844 times

Postby dedja » Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:09 pm

kickinit wrote:I love it that i've gotten under your skin so much, that you actually waste your time with this. It's also amazing that you haven't tried to defend that so call hero cop after the article about him.

Yeah you've got me, I can't handle it ... faark me, you've taken stupid to a whole new level.
It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt
dedja
Coach

Has liked: 157 times
Been liked: 972 times

Postby kickinit » Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:33 am

dedja wrote:
kickinit wrote:I love it that i've gotten under your skin so much, that you actually waste your time with this. It's also amazing that you haven't tried to defend that so call hero cop after the article about him.

Yeah you've got me, I can't handle it ... faark me, you've taken stupid to a whole new level.

I'm stupid? Your the one that's wasted time to make a sign to call me a moron on a forum, might want to check who the stupid one is.
kickinit
League - Top 5

Postby Brodlach » Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:13 am

kickinit wrote:
dedja wrote:

I'm stupid? Your the one that's wasted time to make a sign to call me a moron on a forum, might want to check who the stupid one is.

Hahaha made a sign up. Game Set Match Mr Dedja.
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
Brodlach
Coach

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 4207 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Postby woodublieve12 » Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:24 am

kickinit wrote:
dedja wrote:

"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Has liked: 3016 times
Been liked: 2384 times

Postby Brodlach » Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:31 am

WB12, you made that quickly ;)
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
Brodlach
Coach

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 4207 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Postby Johno6 » Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:20 am

R.I.P Mum 28/02/12

Asterix Users - Squibs
Johno6
Coach

Has liked: 344 times
Been liked: 604 times
Grassroots Team: Golden Grove

Postby woodublieve12 » Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:32 am

Brodlach wrote:WB12, you made that quickly ;)
Attachments
thank you.gif
thank you.gif (491.98 KiB) Viewed 3335 times
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Has liked: 3016 times
Been liked: 2384 times

Postby HH3 » Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:51 am

kickinit wrote:
dedja wrote:

Wow
I TOLD YOU SO

2013/14 NFL Tipping Comp Champion
HH3
Coach

Has liked: 3301 times
Been liked: 2432 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Postby am Bays » Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:07 am

kickinit wrote:
dedja wrote:

I'm stupid?
Let that be a lesson to you Port, no one beats the Bays five times in a row in a GF and gets away with it!!!
am Bays
Coach

Has liked: 162 times
Been liked: 1804 times

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion