Pro Wrestling Talk

Any other sports

Re: Pro Wrestling Talk

Postby batmanbegins » Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:18 am

Watching the end of the rumble, I felt bad for reigns he's a solid worker just a bit average in the mic but he's clearly not ready for a main event of wrestlemaina and that poor booking is going to hurt his popularity you can't just rush him into the main event and expect people will get behind him, especially when u have somebody as over as Bryan. Constant poor booking is hurting the product, I mean I'll always watch it but I'm finding it hard to ATM with the authority and reigns/cena being shoved down our throats. Love Rollins tho he's an incredible worker and pretty good in the mic, I reckon if he cashed in at wrestlemaina once reigns wins (which he will as surely lesnar can't continue to hold the title) it would get a huge pop, as crowds these days get behind incredible workers and not people that are forced on them.
batmanbegins
Reserves

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 187 times

Postby Pag » Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:08 pm

Bully wrote:isnt it 6 months it needs to be used after the title is handed back or you only get a title reshot if you lose it, and dont get one if you hand it back for an injury or the likes

Yep, you're just supposed to be dumb and forget this sort of stuff.
Pag
Coach

Has liked: 18 times
Been liked: 499 times

Postby helicopterking » Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:33 pm

Since Lesnar beat The Undertaker, the place has gone to shit. People don't want obvious favouritism, or part time Champions.
helicopterking
Coach

Has liked: 298 times
Been liked: 667 times

Postby Bully » Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:36 am

lets hope the casket match on smackdown between bryan and kane was the last between those two for a long while. Think byran v kane has been done to death enough
Bully
Coach

Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 120 times

Postby Bully » Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:37 am

New PPV Fast Lane is set for end of February.

Cena v Rusev
Paige v Nikki

so far announced
Bully
Coach

Postby wristwatcher » Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:07 pm

Just watched my first episode ever of total divas. Apart from the excellent Raw a couple of weeks ago it was better than every other Raw or Smackdown since the (-| Authority have come back. Entertaining show. I will be a weekly viewer
The PNU Falcs 2005,06,13 x 2,14 and Div 1 Premiers in 2019......The SA 3peat - 2003,04,05
wristwatcher
Coach

Has liked: 15 times
Been liked: 846 times

Postby Robran » Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:44 am

wristwatcher wrote:Just watched my first episode ever of total divas. Apart from the excellent Raw a couple of weeks ago it was better than every other Raw or Smackdown since the (-| Authority have come back. Entertaining show. I will be a weekly viewer

Lol I too am all over this show I actually have it series linked so I don't miss a show.. Great viewing and betta perv wish I was a fly On the wall when nikki bella got her vjay jay out at the docs bloody cena u lucky bugger lol.....
GO THE COCKS
The mighty cocks 2018 premiers
Robran
League - Best 21

Has liked: 209 times
Been liked: 189 times

Postby Pag » Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:09 pm

Robran wrote:
wristwatcher wrote:Just watched my first episode ever of total divas. Apart from the excellent Raw a couple of weeks ago it was better than every other Raw or Smackdown since the (-| Authority have come back. Entertaining show. I will be a weekly viewer

Lol I too am all over this show I actually have it series linked so I don't miss a show.. Great viewing and betta perv wish I was a fly On the wall when nikki bella got her vjay jay out at the docs bloody cena u lucky bugger lol.....

I'd still take Brie over Nikki.
Pag
Coach

Has liked: 18 times
Been liked: 499 times

Postby wristwatcher » Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:28 pm

Pag wrote:
Robran wrote:

Saw my second episode last night, I am also series linked. This really is captivating viewing personally as I am such a big fan of Bryan and Cena and to see their everyday lives leading into their character work is must see viewing.

I can't believe how dopey the Bellas are but they have hit the jackpot with Cena and Bryan.
The Nat and Summer interaction and ensuing fight was hilarious
I find myself pausing and rewinding as I really am intrigued by everything in this show all the way down to their diets and character transition
The only part that seemed contrived was Eva Marie at her families house but hey she is still trying to make her mark and it can be expected

The funniest moment for me personally was about the third time I paused our first episode 5 minutes in and turned to Mrs Wristy to speak and she cut me off and said..." She is calling him Bryan because his name is Bryand Danielson and Daniel Bryan is just a character name, now stop pausing the f@cken show". I guess a talk about wrestling more than I realise :oops:
The PNU Falcs 2005,06,13 x 2,14 and Div 1 Premiers in 2019......The SA 3peat - 2003,04,05
wristwatcher
Coach

Postby Bully » Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:44 pm

Pag wrote:
Robran wrote:

never ! Nikki is way better! It has nothing to do with her assets either ;)

Paige for me thou ! Just my type :D
Bully
Coach

Postby helicopterking » Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:07 pm

That spear Reigns hit The Big Show with at the end of Raw was huge. Big Show wasn't ready for it and it actually barrelled him.
helicopterking
Coach

Has liked: 298 times
Been liked: 667 times

Postby Bully » Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:45 pm

loved the bit with the Russian flag that got stuck after rusevs match :D

awesome
Bully
Coach

Postby Bully » Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:47 pm

so its bryan vs resigns for the chance to face lesnar now.

Obvious they would go this way. Reigns looked legit pissed off with the decision there at the start
Bully
Coach

Postby woodublieve12 » Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:19 am

Bully wrote:so its bryan vs resigns for the chance to face lesnar now.

Obvious they would go this way. Reigns looked legit pissed off with the decision there at the start

so they should, BUT he shouldn't have won the rumble in the first place....

Reigns will win in a gutsy battle. And he'll look good doing it, only because Bryan is in the ring with him. Makes everyone he works with look good.

Reigns is not ready... He will one day be the top guy but he has so much work to do before then and ALOT of the wrestling community feel this is forced on us not a natural progression...

Look out for the the Rock to get involved...
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Has liked: 3026 times
Been liked: 2401 times

Postby Mic » Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:32 pm

Hard to tell what Reigns is thinking with his awful facial expressions.
Mic
League - Top 5

Has liked: 166 times
Been liked: 144 times

Postby wristwatcher » Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:11 pm

Mic wrote:

He looked constipated to me :lol:
wristwatcher
Coach

Postby mighty hounds » Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:17 pm

wristwatcher wrote:
Mic wrote:

What about a draw? Making the main event a triple threat again?
mighty hounds
Coach

Has liked: 89 times
Been liked: 286 times

Postby Mic » Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:19 pm

mighty hounds wrote:
wristwatcher wrote:
Mic wrote:

What about a draw? Making the main event a triple threat again?

Or a 4-way with Rollins cashing in for a place in the main event.
Mic
League - Top 5

Has liked: 166 times
Been liked: 144 times

Postby Bully » Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:10 pm

heard today that reigns WILL WIN at fast lane and bryan is only in it to make him look good for that match going forward. WWE has apparently said - the fans wills be watching mania anyway whether D Bryan is in it or not
Bully
Coach

Postby mighty hounds » Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:13 pm

How awesome was the pop Stone Cold received when he came out during Backlash 2000, one of the biggest imo. Love that return
mighty hounds
Coach

Has liked: 89 times
Been liked: 286 times

PreviousNext

Board index   Other Sports  Other Sports