I need to know....

Anything!

Re: I need to know....

Postby heater31 » Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:53 pm

Footy Chick wrote:roll on a tennis ball

Ok I will just add that to my collection of recovery items. Hard and soft foam roller, cricket ball, golf ball and now a tennis ball....

Anyone would think I'm a professional athlete...... :roll:
heater31

Has liked: 525 times
Been liked: 1259 times

Postby beeroclock » Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:58 pm

Dumb arse kid got done for speeding today on his P1s 2 months out from going to P2s.
He's got 1 point left as you only get 4.
He has to do a driver awareness course now to qualify to go to P2s and can't get his full licence until he's 20 going by what I've read up on.
Im spewing.
Question is : Do they get anymore demerit points when they go to P2s. I can't find that info anywhere.
2 and a bit years on 1 point is stretching it a bit.
beeroclock
League - Best 21

Has liked: 29 times
Been liked: 53 times

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:16 pm

Better get the bus timetables out....
Matty Wade is a star and deserves more respect from the forum family!
mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Has liked: 11807 times
Been liked: 3582 times

Postby tipper » Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:05 am

beeroclock wrote:Dumb arse kid got done for speeding today on his P1s 2 months out from going to P2s.
He's got 1 point left as you only get 4.
He has to do a driver awareness course now to qualify to go to P2s and can't get his full licence until he's 20 going by what I've read up on.
Im spewing.
Question is : Do they get anymore demerit points when they go to P2s. I can't find that info anywhere.
2 and a bit years on 1 point is stretching it a bit.

no, no more points.

side note, you dont "lose" points for offences, you gain them. 0 points are good, 12 points (for fully licenced drivers) is bad. P platers lose their licence for 6 months if they accrue 4 or more points.

actually, if he got three points it means he was going over ten kays over the limit? if so he will lose his licence. p platers are also not allowed to exceed the speed limit by over ten kays an hour, if they do it is a breach of their provisional conditions and bye bye licence. he may have the opportunity to take a safer driver agreement though, which will mean he can keep driving, but he will be on his P's for the next three years (from memory) from whenever he does the paperwork at service sa. any further breach after taking the safer driver agreement will mean a 12 month licence loss, and no opportunity of appeal.

pm me beer if you are after any more info.
tipper
League - Top 5

Has liked: 359 times
Been liked: 531 times
Grassroots Team: Peake

Postby Gozu » Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:15 am

I'm moving places and was wondering if anyone knows a decent removalist company in the northern suburbs?

Are Klose's Removals & Storage @ Salisbury Plain or VIP Removals @ Salisbury Plain any good?
"The factory of the future will have only two employees, a man and a dog. The man will be there to feed the dog. The dog will be there to keep the man from touching the equipment" – Warren Bennis
Gozu
Coach

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 659 times

Postby MW » Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:17 am

Gozu wrote:I'm moving places and was wondering if anyone knows a decent removalist company in the northern suburbs?

Are Klose's Removals & Storage @ Salisbury Plain or VIP Removals @ Salisbury Plain any good?

Do it yourself, hire a van. Get some mates to help, couple of beers and some eats, done.
MW
Coach

Has liked: 2581 times
Been liked: 1822 times

Postby Mythical Creature » Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:54 am

I need to know how to play my next move......

A lady came into my office just before and asked if my pram was down the street 100m away. She said she had seen my wife earlier in the day but there is an empty pram just left on the footpath. Went outside and had a look. Yep its ours. The wife has obviously been up the street and done some shopping, loaded the car, taken daughter out (luckily) and got in the car and driven off, leaving the pram on the footpath.

I got the pram sitting here at the office unsure of how I string this out for my next move, considering she doesn't know its missing yet? :D
If you don't like it, change it. If you don't want to change it, it can't be that bad!
Mythical Creature
Veteran

Has liked: 189 times
Been liked: 237 times
Grassroots Team: United

Postby Booney » Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:55 am

Mythical Creature wrote:I need to know how to play my next move......

A lady came into my office just before and asked if my pram was down the street 100m away. She said she had seen my wife earlier in the day but there is an empty pram just left on the footpath. Went outside and had a look. Yep its ours. The wife has obviously been up the street and done some shopping, loaded the car, taken daughter out (luckily) and got in the car and driven off, leaving the pram on the footpath.

I got the pram sitting here at the office unsure of how I string this out for my next move, considering she doesn't know its missing yet? :D

I'm going to need time to think.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7467 times
Been liked: 10755 times

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:00 pm

This should end up as the funniest story here on SA footy
Matty Wade is a star and deserves more respect from the forum family!
mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Has liked: 11807 times
Been liked: 3582 times

Postby Mythical Creature » Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:19 pm

I gotta pick the young lad up from childcare at lunch, so will put the pram in the boot. Movements after work for me tonight is just to go to footy training. She shouldn't need it for the rest of the day, but she will need it tomorrow morning for play group.

I doubt she will know its missing until tomorrow morning, but she will need it so my daughter can have a sleep at play group.

Gotta somehow get the message across about being a dumbass but still give it back to her.....
If you don't like it, change it. If you don't want to change it, it can't be that bad!
Mythical Creature
Veteran

Postby heater31 » Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:25 pm

Take it home and leave it in a stupid spot there....the back lawn perhaps? If she has a crack at you for that then casually drop at least I never left it in car park!
heater31

Has liked: 525 times
Been liked: 1259 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:27 pm

Mythical Creature wrote:I gotta pick the young lad up from childcare at lunch, so will put the pram in the boot. Movements after work for me tonight is just to go to footy training. She shouldn't need it for the rest of the day, but she will need it tomorrow morning for play group.

I doubt she will know its missing until tomorrow morning, but she will need it so my daughter can have a sleep at play group.

Gotta somehow get the message across about being a dumbass but still give it back to her.....

This is right up my alley, my step-sons used to leave their bikes out the front repeatedly even after having them stolen and me on their case about it, if they didn't put them away immediately they would be left out there overnight.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4339 times
Been liked: 7902 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:29 pm

Mythical Creature wrote:I gotta pick the young lad up from childcare at lunch, so will put the pram in the boot. Movements after work for me tonight is just to go to footy training. She shouldn't need it for the rest of the day, but she will need it tomorrow morning for play group.

I'm thinking that you send me a photo of it, I'll put it on gumtree and you accidently stumble across it and show her saying it looks remarkably like yours.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby Booney » Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:53 pm

Can you leave it 100m from your house so when she drives down the street she spots it?
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7467 times
Been liked: 10755 times

Postby HH3 » Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:56 pm

Post it to her, piece by piece, with an ominous note in each parcel.
I TOLD YOU SO

2013/14 NFL Tipping Comp Champion
HH3
Coach

Has liked: 3301 times
Been liked: 2432 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Postby Mythical Creature » Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:18 pm

Hmmm.
The safe and easy option is to go with Heaters suggestion
I'm liking the gumtree idea though.
Mythical Creature
Veteran

Postby Lightning McQueen » Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:23 pm

Make up a fake police report saying it was illegally parked.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby Mythical Creature » Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:22 pm

Ok, so after discussing it here at work, they all thought putting it on gumtree was too harsh.

Have sent the following text.

"I just seen some scummy looking people walk past the office. The pram they had though looked identical to ours. Even had the skateboard on the back!"
Mythical Creature
Veteran

Postby Lightning McQueen » Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:23 pm

Mythical Creature wrote:Ok, so after discussing it here at work, they all thought putting it on gumtree was too harsh.

Have sent the following text.

"I just seen some scummy looking people walk past the office. The pram they had though looked identical to ours. Even had the skateboard on the back!"

Did you put an LOL at the end?
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby Spargo » Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:52 pm

Why do some PM's I send sit in my outbox and others go straight away into my sent box?
And have the ones in my outbox actually been sent?
2017 safooty NFL tipping champ

Don’t lose your grip on the dreams of the past
You must fight just to keep them alive...
Spargo
Coach

Has liked: 5457 times
Been liked: 5089 times
Grassroots Team: Sacred Heart OC

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion