3%
Salisbury
12%
Westminster OS
12%

Total votes : 98

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 4 - 2015

Postby Footy Chick » Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:58 pm

Lance's brother wrote:I went along and watched the Westminster internal trial on the weekend.

Deadset, the coach of the white team was an absolute muppet. Clearly sent his blokes out to go the biff. Just completely unnecessary in a trial game I thought. Not like they're playing for premiership points out there.

And I have no idea why, but the umpire was a massive cheat. Just ridiculous. Must be related to someone on the green team or getting paid on the sly by them.

They both had players missing, but I reckon from what I saw that the green team will be hard to beat for the flag this year and the white team have dropped well down in my projections now.

:)

The green team must be on some coin then.

Absurd.
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1738 times
Been liked: 2146 times

Postby Boosh » Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:26 pm

Lance's brother wrote:I went along and watched the Westminster internal trial on the weekend.

Deadset, the coach of the white team was an absolute muppet. Clearly sent his blokes out to go the biff. Just completely unnecessary in a trial game I thought. Not like they're playing for premiership points out there.

And I have no idea why, but the umpire was a massive cheat. Just ridiculous. Must be related to someone on the green team or getting paid on the sly by them.

They both had players missing, but I reckon from what I saw that the green team will be hard to beat for the flag this year and the white team have dropped well down in my projections now.

Love it.

I would like to do a potential end of season prediction based on over the top reactions to trial games.

For instance we started with a loss to Div 5 strugglers Greenacres but established ourselves as premiership favourites in the Barossa League the next week and then comfortably beat Div 5 Premiership favourites Rosewater which suggests that either us and Rosewater are both horrible or Greenacres are world beaters.

Or the absurd theory that none of these games meant a single thing and tell us next to nothing.
I have a problem. It's to do with the little man, the squashed-in French man, the naked little squashed up hairy boy! You know! With the hand feet
*I apologise to Hope Valley people in advance, no offence intended
Boosh
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 256 times
Been liked: 192 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Postby Look Good In Leather » Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:40 pm

Boosh wrote:

Love it.

I would like to do a potential end of season prediction based on over the top reactions to trial games.

For instance we started with a loss to Div 5 strugglers Greenacres but established ourselves as premiership favourites in the Barossa League the next week and then comfortably beat Div 5 Premiership favourites Rosewater which suggests that either us and Rosewater are both horrible or Greenacres are world beaters.

Or the absurd theory that none of these games meant a single thing and tell us next to nothing.

They probably had 8 players out
Look Good In Leather
League - Best 21

Has liked: 150 times
Been liked: 284 times
Grassroots Team: Christies Beach

Postby Footy Chick » Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:12 am

Anyone who has put Hope Valley on the Grand Finalists list may want to rethink, Lee Duggan let the club know last night that he's taken a "can't refuse" offer from a country club. :( I wasn't there so didn't find out which one.
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1738 times
Been liked: 2146 times

Postby jo172 » Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:19 am

Footy Chick wrote:Anyone who has put Hope Valley on the Grand Finalists list may want to rethink, Lee Duggan let the club know last night that he's taken a "can't refuse" offer from a country club. :( I wasn't there so didn't find out which one.

That hurts bad so close to the start of the season

EDIT - Ps not an elaborate April Fools Joke?
Last edited by jo172 on Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
jo172
League - Top 5

Has liked: 1198 times
Been liked: 724 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:28 am

Look Good In Leather wrote:
Boosh wrote:

Love it.

They probably had 8 players out

In cricket finals.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4344 times
Been liked: 7921 times

Postby Mr Beefy » Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:26 am

jo172 wrote:
Footy Chick wrote:Anyone who has put Hope Valley on the Grand Finalists list may want to rethink, Lee Duggan let the club know last night that he's taken a "can't refuse" offer from a country club. :( I wasn't there so didn't find out which one.

That hurts bad so close to the start of the season

EDIT - Ps not an elaborate April Fools Joke?

It's hardly elaborate
Mr Beefy
Coach

Has liked: 406 times
Been liked: 651 times
Grassroots Team: Rosewater

Postby Failed Creation » Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:20 am

For real? If so, that's a big out.
Politicians kissing babies for good luck,
TV preachers sell salvation for a buck.
You don't need no golden cross to tell you wrong from right,
The world's worst murderers were those who saw the light.
Failed Creation
Coach

Has liked: 3307 times
Been liked: 613 times
Grassroots Team: Gawler Central

Postby Robb_Stark » Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:40 am

Failed Creation wrote:

who is he ?
Robb_Stark
League - Best 21

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 155 times

Postby Nichdanmatt » Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:24 pm

I don't believe that this is genuine,it is a prank,have a look at the clearances.
Nichdanmatt
Rookie

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 18 times
Grassroots Team: West Croydon

Postby Lightning McQueen » Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:25 pm

Nichdanmatt wrote:I don't believe that this is genuine,it is a prank,have a look at the clearances.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby Lightning McQueen » Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:28 pm

Robb_Stark wrote:
Failed Creation wrote:

who is he ?

Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby Nichdanmatt » Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:40 pm

I went and had a look at north haven v rosewater on Saturday,gee north haven looked like an awesome outfit,and they had 4-5 out,looks like they will be in div 3 next year anyway.
Nichdanmatt
Rookie

Postby Hoodlum » Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:12 pm

Lee Dugan is knob! nuff said
Hoodlum
Rookie

Been liked: 2 times

Postby Boosh » Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:16 pm

Nichdanmatt wrote:I went and had a look at north haven v rosewater on Saturday,gee north haven looked like an awesome outfit,and they had 4-5 out,looks like they will be in div 3 next year anyway.

Brilliant, I couldn't be bothered with that whole playing the season thing anyway.
I have a problem. It's to do with the little man, the squashed-in French man, the naked little squashed up hairy boy! You know! With the hand feet
*I apologise to Hope Valley people in advance, no offence intended
Boosh
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 256 times
Been liked: 192 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Postby Nichdanmatt » Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:22 pm

at least the ridiculous money you have spent will have been worth it boosh.
Nichdanmatt
Rookie

Postby zedman » Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:41 pm

Nichdanmatt wrote:at least the ridiculous money you have spent will have been worth it boosh.

thats quite amusing..but im always a sucker for some comedic irony..
zedman
Coach

Has liked: 1079 times
Been liked: 387 times

Postby Nichdanmatt » Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:50 pm

thought you might like that one zedman.
Nichdanmatt
Rookie

Postby S Demon » Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:29 pm

FWIW, we played an April Fools Day prank on Facebook this morning, FC chose to run with it on here. Lee Duggan is playing for HV this year.

April Fools jokes are like trial games. We all pretend to care, but no one really takes any notice in the end...
S Demon
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 312 times
Been liked: 370 times
Grassroots Team: Hope Valley

Postby Nichdanmatt » Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:38 pm

I did tell you all that earlier,so it is back to a north haven v hopevalley grand final then.duggan is a classy footballer.best user of the ball in div4.
Nichdanmatt
Rookie

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Adelaide Footy League