Abbott/Liberal Govt Watch

Labor, Liberal, Greens, Democrats? Here's the place to discuss.

Re: Abbott/Liberal Govt Watch

Postby Ronnie » Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:50 am

shoe boy wrote:So now Tony accused the ABC of betraying Australia (something this piece of shit has done every day ) and described Q&A as a "leftie lynch mob"!

Now coming from a far right religious , monarchist , lying , piece of shit , that is funny.

He's a monarchist? wow, as are a few million other Australians give or take.

But if he was a hate filled person with a conviction for threatening to kill Australian officials, well, then he might escape the abuse.
Ronnie
Reserves

Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 84 times

Postby Bully » Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:56 pm

shoe boy wrote:So now Tony accused the ABC of betraying Australia (something this piece of shit has done every day ) and described Q&A as a "leftie lynch mob"!

Now coming from a far right religious , monarchist , lying , piece of shit , that is funny.

yeah....no other PM has ever lied .. Good one champ
Bully
Coach

Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 120 times

Postby Bully » Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:57 pm

If the government allows these children of the scum that went overseas to fight for ISIS back in australia, then WE RIOT!!!
Bully
Coach

Postby bennymacca » Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:07 pm

Bully wrote:

I love it how your first response is always deflection.
bennymacca
Coach

Has liked: 2253 times
Been liked: 1803 times
Grassroots Team: Freeling

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:07 pm

Q & A is designed for those on the left side of politics and only ever makes sense when Turnbull is on the show
Matty Wade is a star and deserves more respect from the forum family!
mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Has liked: 11853 times
Been liked: 3601 times

Postby Q. » Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:19 pm

Bully wrote:If the government allows these children of the scum that went overseas to fight for ISIS back in australia, then WE RIOT!!!

Dude, they're just kids who had no say in where they were taken.
Q.
Coach

Has liked: 970 times
Been liked: 2396 times
Grassroots Team: Houghton Districts

Postby Bully » Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:19 pm

bennymacca wrote:
Bully wrote:

I love it how your first response is always deflection.

I love it how your reply is always like "its ok if labor does it but anyone else it is wrong"

do as we say, not as we do or did hey mate ?
Last edited by Bully on Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bully
Coach

Postby Bully » Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:20 pm

Q. wrote:
Bully wrote:If the government allows these children of the scum that went overseas to fight for ISIS back in australia, then WE RIOT!!!

Well i guess you are the one out of 100 people surveyed that will allow this to happen. Go onto any facebook page or social media page and see if anyone agrees with you........
Bully
Coach

Postby bennymacca » Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:23 pm

So if you murder someone your kids should be punished?
bennymacca
Coach

Postby Bully » Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:24 pm

hey, everyone can have their opinions. Mine is they should not be allowed back, along with PLENTY of others who agree with me.

these kids were taken over there, then seen on the news holding severed heads in photos, under the guidance of their scum terrorist father. They CAN see this as ok , then come back to australia and MAYBE do the same in the future thinking its the norm .
Bully
Coach

Postby bennymacca » Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:27 pm

A social media echo chamber is not a representative sample of the population.
bennymacca
Coach

Postby Bully » Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:29 pm

bennymacca wrote:A social media echo chamber is not a representative sample of the population.

lol....of course not. Must be fake profiles and fake people behind all the hate to the government if these children are allowed back ,on these social media pages.......

but good for you
Bully
Coach

Postby bennymacca » Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:30 pm

Bully wrote:hey, everyone can have their opinions. Mine is they should not be allowed back, along with PLENTY of others who agree with me.

these kids were taken over there, then seen on the news holding severed heads in photos, under the guidance of their scum terrorist father. They CAN see this as ok , then come back to australia and MAYBE do the same in the future thinking its the norm .

So I'll ask you again. Should the children of murderers, rapists, child molesters be punished? They CAN see this as ok and MAYBE do the same in the future.
bennymacca
Coach

Postby bennymacca » Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:35 pm

What about children fleeing war torn countries that have grown up in the midst of violence?
bennymacca
Coach

Postby Bully » Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:35 pm

bennymacca wrote:
Bully wrote:hey, everyone can have their opinions. Mine is they should not be allowed back, along with PLENTY of others who agree with me.

So I'll ask you again. Should the children of murderers, rapists, child molesters be punished? They CAN see this as ok and MAYBE do the same in the future.

so we are bringing in irrelivant topics into the conversations now to make yourself and your opinion look good again are we?

Again - These children went overseas, with the father ( of his choice i agree ) and then were around this killing and cutting off heads of other human beings, and then in photos platsered all over the world of these young children holding these heads. IN MY OPINION, as i have stated numerous time, i believe they should not be allowed back in. Yes, i agree, in the case they should be punished because IN MY OPINION they CAN see this as its ok to do, come back to australia and attempt it again . SO in answer to your question, yes they should be.

Now , in regards to your "rapists and murderers" , no they should not. As rapist and murders ( in this country ) kids are not involved in the criminal act in this country. I dont remeber any rapist in this country (or any country ) posting online, pictures of his/her/their kids in the same act that the rapists are doing at the time . Or could you post a link to that news report so you can set me straight ?

Do i need to post it again that i dont agree to bringing them home ? or will you, like usual, twist it around to make yourself look better,.....as usual
Bully
Coach

Postby bennymacca » Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:52 pm

Ah, I didn't realise it was the act of posting it on social media that was the issue. Thanks for clearing that up.

Such a beautiful straw man you have constructed
bennymacca
Coach

Postby Q. » Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:59 pm

Bully wrote:
Q. wrote:

Well i guess you are the one out of 100 people surveyed that will allow this to happen. Go onto any facebook page or social media page and see if anyone agrees with you........

The day I go to facebook for an expert opinion is the day after I have a lobotomy.
Q.
Coach

Postby Q. » Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:04 pm

The children have a strong chance of being rehabilitated and living normal lives in Australia. Who knows, they may even become wonderful spokesmen for disaffected youth susceptible to radicalisation.
Q.
Coach

Postby Booney » Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:05 pm

Q. wrote:
Bully wrote:
Q. wrote:

The day I go to facebook for an expert opinion is the day after I have a lobotomy.

Easy mate, let the ankle get better first. :D
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7494 times
Been liked: 10781 times

Postby RustyCage » Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:24 pm

bennymacca wrote:

If they were also involved in the murder, like these kids were, then yes.
I'm gonna break my rusty cage and run
RustyCage

Has liked: 1260 times
Been liked: 933 times

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  Politics