R11: Eagles v Centrals - Saturday 27 June @ MTO

All discussions to do with the SANFL

Re: R11: Eagles v Centrals - Saturday 27 June @ MTO

Postby cennals05 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:58 pm

CENTURION wrote:"We luv taking your stars and giving you our dud coaches and players"
Can you list these people below please?

I think he was referring to South Adelaide.
cennals05
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 146 times
Been liked: 248 times

Postby holden78 » Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:08 am

cennals05 wrote:
CENTURION wrote:"We luv taking your stars and giving you our dud coaches and players"

You Doggers obviously only succeeded at one subject throughout school, Truancy. What a surprise there!
Any word yet on your oval + lights sharing merger with Adelaide Ununited...... two clubs deep in debt out there would be way more fun the one.....
And what's happened to the Dog Cheer squad? Must have been all working last Saturday I guess . :twisted:
holden78
League - Best 21

Has liked: 37 times
Been liked: 55 times

Postby Ramrod » Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:48 am

holden78 wrote:
cennals05 wrote:

You Doggers obviously only succeeded at one subject throughout school, Truancy. What a surprise there!
Any word yet on your oval + lights sharing merger with Adelaide Ununited...... two clubs deep in debt out there would be way more fun the one.....
And what's happened to the Dog Cheer squad? Must have been all working last Saturday I guess . :twisted:

I'm no doggies supporter but Mate C'mon. The Eagles club isn't strong at all. If i were you i wouldn't be throwing stones champ. When is your merger going ahead?
Dont Hate me cause you Aint me.
Ramrod
Rookie

Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 10 times
Grassroots Team: Imperials

Postby StrayDog » Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:28 am

holden78 wrote:And what's happened to the Dog Cheer squad? Must have been all working last Saturday I guess . :twisted:

Working at home - with your wives. :D
"— here I opened wide the door; —
Darkness there, and nothing more."

- Edgar Allan Poe from " The Raven "

StrayDog
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 1147 times
Been liked: 194 times

Postby am Bays » Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:48 am

StrayDog wrote:
holden78 wrote:And what's happened to the Dog Cheer squad? Must have been all working last Saturday I guess . :twisted:

Working at home - with your wives. :D

TC Gemini's hand???
Let that be a lesson to you Port, no one beats the Bays five times in a row in a GF and gets away with it!!!
am Bays
Coach

Has liked: 164 times
Been liked: 1812 times

Postby wild dog » Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:49 am

Ramrod wrote:
holden78 wrote:
cennals05 wrote:

I'm no doggies supporter but Mate C'mon. The Eagles club isn't strong at all. If i were you i wouldn't be throwing stones champ. When is your merger going ahead?

:lol: Believe me the guy has form.
wild dog
Under 18s

Has liked: 56 times
Been liked: 180 times
Grassroots Team: Smithfield

Postby Spargo » Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:10 pm

I wouldn't be talking cheer squads either, have you seen the hybrids'?
Look like they've come straight out of The Deliverance.
2017 safooty NFL tipping champ
2024 champ, Spargo’s Good Friday Cup @ Ascot

I’ll wait for an angel, but I won’t hold my breath
‘Magine they’re busy, think I’m doin’ ok…
Spargo
Coach

Has liked: 5487 times
Been liked: 5125 times
Grassroots Team: Sacred Heart OC

Postby human_torpedo » Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:13 pm

DISCLAIMER

Holden78's views are his only and do not represent those of the Eagles supporters as a whole
human_torpedo
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 371 times

Postby am Bays » Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:15 pm

human_torpedo wrote:DISCLAIMER

Holden78's views are his only and do not represent those of the Eagles supporters as a whole

Let's be honest, TC Gemini's views don't the views of the human race as a whole.....
Let that be a lesson to you Port, no one beats the Bays five times in a row in a GF and gets away with it!!!
am Bays
Coach

Has liked: 164 times
Been liked: 1812 times

Postby Booney » Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:58 pm

Ramrod and holden78 must be the only two people on earth that are capable of making a WWT thread worth reading.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7494 times
Been liked: 10781 times

Postby Ramrod » Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:45 pm

[quote="Booney"]Ramrod and holden78 must be the only two people on earth that are capable of making a WWT thread worth reading

Holden78 really must dislike the whole club. I'm a bit different, I just truly dislike only one player :)
Ramrod
Rookie

Postby CENTURION » Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:34 pm

holden78 wrote:
cennals05 wrote:

Never wagged a day whilst at school.
Adelaide United have their own oval.
We aren't DEEP in debt.
We haven't had a cheer squad for years.
As soon as we saw your bunch of buck-toothed, saliva-spraying gongbeaters that stand behind your goals, we realised that we didn't want to be seen in the same light.
Member No. 988 & PROUD to sponsor The CDFC!!
CENTURION
Coach

Has liked: 204 times
Been liked: 112 times
Grassroots Team: Salisbury

Postby Booney » Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:44 pm

CENTURION wrote:
holden78 wrote:
cennals05 wrote:

Never wagged a day whilst at school.
Adelaide United have their own oval.
We aren't DEEP in debt.
We haven't had a cheer squad for years.
As soon as we saw your bunch of buck-toothed, saliva-spraying gongbeaters that stand behind your goals, we realised that we didn't want to be seen in the same light.

:lol:
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7494 times
Been liked: 10781 times

Postby wild dog » Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:45 pm

This is what a game thread should be like.
wild dog
Under 18s

Has liked: 56 times
Been liked: 180 times
Grassroots Team: Smithfield

Postby Ramrod » Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:52 pm

wild dog wrote:This is what a game thread should be like.

I'm all for a bit of banter. i have got into trouble from the Moderators in regards to my comments about a certain player, which i find interesting surely i can have an opinion on a sanfl footballer? Looks like i'll have to just criticise him about his football ability and not have personal attacks at him. I still have a lot of Ammo in regards to his abilty. So eagles fans it looks like you will have to deal with me for a bit longer.
Ramrod
Rookie

Postby human_torpedo » Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:57 pm

Im all for blokes potting players ability, my life would be boring without that.. But at time your obsession with said player is borderline pathetic with the personal vendetta.. But it creates debate, so play on
human_torpedo
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 371 times

Postby OnSong » Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:00 pm

Ramrod wrote:

I'm all for a bit of banter. i have got into trouble from the Moderators in regards to my comments about a certain player, which i find interesting surely i can have an opinion on a sanfl footballer? Looks like i'll have to just criticise him about his football ability and not have personal attacks at him. I still have a lot of Ammo in regards to his abilty. So eagles fans it looks like you will have to deal with me for a bit longer.

You say it's not personal attacks but it's clearly a personal dislike of the bloke.
Nathan van Berlo cops a belting from posters on here but they're not personal, they're opinions on his ability.
Your opinions on this player's ability are driven from a different place. It's not banter. You just take pleasure in writing bad stuff about the bloke.
Right in front of me. RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!
OnSong
Coach

Has liked: 524 times
Been liked: 543 times

Postby Ramrod » Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:07 pm

OnSong wrote:
Ramrod wrote:

You say it's not personal attacks but it's clearly a personal dislike of the bloke.
Nathan van Berlo cops a belting from posters on here but they're not personal, they're opinions on his ability.
Your opinions on this player's ability are driven from a different place. It's not banter. You just take pleasure in writing bad stuff about the bloke.

Okay there is no denying i have a personal issue with the Guy. However everything in regards to his football ability is 100% correct from my point of view. From Now on it's purely comments on the flaws in his game. Like all players he has flaws and from what i've seen clubs can exploit them. If i write something and someone from the Home of football (the Parade) uses them to help us win a footy game, its a great result. Nothing wrong with that surely?
Ramrod
Rookie

Postby OnSong » Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:15 pm

Ramrod wrote:
OnSong wrote:
Ramrod wrote:

Okay there is no denying i have a personal issue with the Guy. However everything in regards to his football ability is 100% correct from my point of view. From Now on it's purely comments on the flaws in his game. Like all players he has flaws and from what i've seen clubs can exploit them. If i write something and someone from the Home of football (the Parade) uses them to help us win a footy game, its a great result. Nothing wrong with that surely?

Yeah, I'd say none of the coaching staff would know opposition players and any possible exploitable weakness.
Benny Warren would be sitting in the weekly meeting leading into the WWT match and go "Lads, what has that Ramrod got to say on McGregor? He's an expert on that bloke!"
Keep it up champ, you'll be recognised on the team sheet when they win the flag this year.
Right in front of me. RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!
OnSong
Coach

Has liked: 524 times
Been liked: 543 times

Postby Ramrod » Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:22 pm

Hahahaha Where have you been Onsong? You have great banter. In all fairness with my backround in the sport i'd love to have a discussion with and sit you down with a crayon and a bit of paper (You dont have the brains to have a pencil yet) and teach you a few things. Mate i dont need my name on the teamsheet i've already got a Medallion sitting in my trophy cabinet at home. Come round one night, I'll show you. Try not to drool all over my carpet when you see my collection.
Ramrod
Rookie

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  SANFL