Things that make you laugh

Anything!

Re: Things that make you laugh

Postby am Bays » Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:05 pm

Let that be a lesson to you Port, no one beats the Bays five times in a row in a GF and gets away with it!!!
am Bays
Coach

Has liked: 162 times
Been liked: 1804 times

Postby fisho mcspaz » Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:06 pm

I know it's childish but I cracked up watching this :D

Hey Goose, ya big stud! Take me to bed or lose me for ever.
fisho mcspaz
League - Top 5

Has liked: 84 times
Been liked: 111 times
Grassroots Team: Mitchell Park

Postby Booney » Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:47 am

A conversation I've just had with a customer this morning.He's got about the thickest Scottish accent I've ever encountered.

I'm pretty sure he's just been saying vowels at me"Aaaa","Aye", "Oooo", "Uuuu", "Eh?"

Can I buy a consonant? :lol:
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7467 times
Been liked: 10755 times

Postby heater31 » Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:59 am

Booney wrote:A conversation I've just had with a customer this morning.He's got about the thickest Scottish accent I've ever encountered.

I'm pretty sure he's just been saying vowels at me"Aaaa","Aye", "Oooo", "Uuuu", "Eh?"

Can I buy a consonant? [emoji38]

Feck, I'm off to Scotland in a few weeks this should be good :shock:
heater31

Has liked: 525 times
Been liked: 1259 times

Postby bennymacca » Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:20 am

I went to scotland two years ago as part of my Europe holiday.

My favourite memory was going to find a laundromat. Two of the nicest people I have ever met ran it, but I literally had no idea what they were saying. The lady I could understand a tiny bit, but I had a 3 minute conversation with the bloke where all I did was smile and laugh whenever he paused for a second. He must have been telling a great story because he thought it was hilarious and he patted me on the back at one point. Seriously didn't catch a single word, he could have been speaking Gaelic for all I knew
bennymacca
Coach

Has liked: 2253 times
Been liked: 1803 times
Grassroots Team: Freeling

Postby Booney » Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:03 pm

The forecast for London today :

"Sunny, exceptionally hot 35°"

:lol:
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby nuggety goodness » Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:24 am

Had a laugh with a friend last night about the whole gay marriage stuff (lets not get started with that)

The thought was why not create a new act that gives all the same rights as marriage but have it specifically for LGBT people (considering they have distinguished themselves i dont see this as an issue). If that happened then there wpuld also need to be a new name for it and he came out with something that isnt worth repeating but theb it dawned on me, they can get Garried... quite simple really...

His name is Garry. He hated it!
I am not talking to you for 3 minutes because you punched me in the head and it hurt and that was not okay for you to do
nuggety goodness
League - Top 5

Has liked: 329 times
Been liked: 219 times
Grassroots Team: Ovingham

Postby bennymacca » Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:44 am

Who has distinguished what now?
bennymacca
Coach

Has liked: 2253 times
Been liked: 1803 times
Grassroots Team: Freeling

Postby cennals05 » Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:12 am

nuggety goodness wrote:Had a laugh with a friend last night about the whole gay marriage stuff (lets not get started with that)

The thought was why not create a new act that gives all the same rights as marriage but have it specifically for LGBT people (considering they have distinguished themselves i dont see this as an issue). If that happened then there wpuld also need to be a new name for it and he came out with something that isnt worth repeating but theb it dawned on me, they can get Garried... quite simple really...

I am failing to see how they have distinguished themselves.
cennals05
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 146 times
Been liked: 248 times

Postby HH3 » Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:29 am

The whole point is to treat them the SAME as everyone else, not distinguish them.

You've missed the point entirely.

I respect people that enjoy sex with the same gender more than I respect people who vilify and look down on people just because they don't believe the same fairy tale as them.

Why don't we just call it marriage, and leave it at that. If you guys have a problem with it, change your word for it.
I TOLD YOU SO

2013/14 NFL Tipping Comp Champion
HH3
Coach

Has liked: 3301 times
Been liked: 2432 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Postby nuggety goodness » Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:00 pm

cennals05 wrote:
nuggety goodness wrote:Had a laugh with a friend last night about the whole gay marriage stuff (lets not get started with that)

I did want to avoid this so let's not huh... i was just laughing at a mate...

However, titling themselves as 'LGBT community' distinguishes them from those that are not, does it not?
I am not talking to you for 3 minutes because you punched me in the head and it hurt and that was not okay for you to do
nuggety goodness
League - Top 5

Postby Booney » Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:15 pm

What's the difference to being straight, LBGT, religious, black, white, ginger? Nothing. We're all human and have the same rights. Well, we should anyway without fearing or suffering prejudice from a judgmental few.

I couldn't give a flying **** if you're religious or not, like I couldn't give a flying if someone is LBGT or heterosexual and wants to marry.

Although I'm really quite enjoying people on archaic high horses getting their religious noses out of joint.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby cennals05 » Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:17 pm

nuggety goodness wrote:
cennals05 wrote:

However, titling themselves as 'LGBT community' distinguishes them from those that are not, does it not?

That means lots of people are distinguishing themselves. The disabled community, the Greek Community, the African Community and I could go on. Do we change what we call marriage for them because they have 'distinguished' themselves from others. Everyone belongs to some kind of community that distinguishes themselves from others.

What a stupid and flawed argument.
cennals05
League Bench Warmer

Postby nuggety goodness » Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:19 pm

cennals05 wrote:
nuggety goodness wrote:
cennals05 wrote:

That means lots of people are distinguishing themselves. The disabled community, the Greek Community, the African Community and I could go on. Do we change what we call marriage for them because they have 'distinguished' themselves from others. Everyone belongs to some kind of community that distinguishes themselves from others.

What a stupid and flawed argument.

But they arent asking for laws to be changed to accommodate their minority 'community'
nuggety goodness
League - Top 5

Postby cennals05 » Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:27 pm

nuggety goodness wrote:
But they arent asking for laws to be changed to accommodate their minority 'community'

Oh but they have in the past. Otherwise we would still have slavery in the USA and Indigenous Australians wouldn't be able to vote. Those minority communities did indeed ask the law to be changed and so they should, they were being discriminated against.
cennals05
League Bench Warmer

Postby nuggety goodness » Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:32 pm

So a choice of being gay is the same as being a slave or not recognised as even human....... ok..... that fits in this thread.
nuggety goodness
League - Top 5

Postby HH3 » Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:36 pm

nuggety goodness wrote:So a choice of being gay is the same as being a slave or not recognised as even human....... ok..... that fits in this thread.

Its not a choice champion. Are your sexual preferences choices? Or do you just like what you like?
I TOLD YOU SO

HH3
Coach

Postby nuggety goodness » Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:37 pm

HH3 wrote:
nuggety goodness wrote:So a choice of being gay is the same as being a slave or not recognised as even human....... ok..... that fits in this thread.

Its not a choice champion. Are your sexual preferences choices? Or do you just like what you like?

So if someone is sexually attracted to children or animals is it a choice or were they born that way?
nuggety goodness
League - Top 5

Postby HH3 » Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:40 pm

nuggety goodness wrote:
HH3 wrote:

So if someone is sexually attracted to children or animals is it a choice or were they born that way?

A lot of the time they are born like that. Its a sickness. They need psychiatric help. There are groups of peadophiles that haven't offended, but fear they might, that seek out preventative help.

Its chemistry in the brain. SCIENCE. It might be hard for you to comprehend because its not in a story book mate.
I TOLD YOU SO

HH3
Coach

Postby Q. » Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:41 pm

nuggety goodness wrote:
HH3 wrote:

Those questions can be debated separately on their own merits as they have nothing to do with the topic at hand.
Q.
Coach

Has liked: 970 times
Been liked: 2396 times
Grassroots Team: Houghton Districts

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion