3%
West Croydon
15%

Total votes : 68

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 6 - 2015

Postby Computer Crashed » Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:11 am

tkr wrote:
carey wrote:
Zartan wrote:Lockleys a class above, can comfortably say I think they're a better side than the Smithfield side that I saw the other week - they're fit, they're quick, strong overhead, penetrating kicks and the most important aspect - they're smart.. They maintain their structure and they blitzed Ingle Farm clinically today.

Pfft they (Lockleys) must be a 'class above' Smithfield if they beat a middle row Ingle Farm at Home. Give me a break, At home against average opposition yep Smitty was against average opposition as well but hey let's not forget 2 games clear on top, Haven't lost a game, Yet Lockleys lost at home to Mawsons who couldn't beat time on a drum! :oops: Ohh Lockleys must be good tho they beat Farmers after being close at 1/4 time....

Your all playing for second you idiots :oops: , Smithfield by the length of the straight. They'll play Trinity in the G/F. :shock:

I've watched a bit of div6 this year :oops: Smitty by the length of the straight, Trinity next best for mine. Lockleys and West Croydon over rated who ever finished 5th is wasting there time :oops: cause your behind them 2 and they're no good.

Whoa!!!

Trinity now only 1 game clear of 5th spot!! :shock:

Round 16

Ingle Farm 9-7 (61)
TOS 8-10 (58)

and Mawson Lakes found another drum to beat time on!

Mawson Lakes 12 - 6 (78)
Brahma Lodge 7 - 8 (50)

Maybe Carey has watched a lot of football this year.
But have they been worth watching is my analysis.
Lockleys/Smiffies GF coming up.
Computer Crashed
Reserves

Has liked: 213 times
Been liked: 124 times
Grassroots Team: Moonta

Postby wristwatcher » Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:47 pm

zedman wrote:
wristwatcher wrote:So the Ingle Farm coach saves his job with a big win this week. Congrats Phil Manuel.

I also have some intel on the Lockleys coaching succession plan and I am not Con-ning you. :D

fastest man over 100 metres in the state for his age..and the buttocks to prove it!

Well that's just disturbing.
The PNU Falcs 2005,06,13 x 2,14 and Div 1 Premiers in 2019......The SA 3peat - 2003,04,05
wristwatcher
Coach

Has liked: 13 times
Been liked: 844 times

Postby Dangeroos » Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:54 pm

One of the best games all season at fawk reserve on Saturday. A super talented west croydon threw everything they could at Smithfield on Saturday, but the Panthers held out in the end.
Dangeroos
Mini-League

Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 30 times

Postby human_torpedo » Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:22 am

Computer Crashed wrote:
tkr wrote:
carey wrote:
Zartan wrote:Lockleys a class above, can comfortably say I think they're a better side than the Smithfield side that I saw the other week - they're fit, they're quick, strong overhead, penetrating kicks and the most important aspect - they're smart.. They maintain their structure and they blitzed Ingle Farm clinically today.

Pfft they (Lockleys) must be a 'class above' Smithfield if they beat a middle row Ingle Farm at Home. Give me a break, At home against average opposition yep Smitty was against average opposition as well but hey let's not forget 2 games clear on top, Haven't lost a game, Yet Lockleys lost at home to Mawsons who couldn't beat time on a drum! :oops: Ohh Lockleys must be good tho they beat Farmers after being close at 1/4 time....

Your all playing for second you idiots :oops: , Smithfield by the length of the straight. They'll play Trinity in the G/F. :shock:

I've watched a bit of div6 this year :oops: Smitty by the length of the straight, Trinity next best for mine. Lockleys and West Croydon over rated who ever finished 5th is wasting there time :oops: cause your behind them 2 and they're no good.

Whoa!!!

Trinity now only 1 game clear of 5th spot!! :shock:

Round 16

Ingle Farm 9-7 (61)
TOS 8-10 (58)

and Mawson Lakes found another drum to beat time on!

Mawson Lakes 12 - 6 (78)
Brahma Lodge 7 - 8 (50)

Maybe Carey has watched a lot of football this year.
But have they been worth watching is my analysis.
Lockleys/Smiffies GF coming up.

Fitzroy have Smithfield and BYE to come, Ingle Farm have West Croydon and Smithfield to come.. It would take a couple of massive upsets for Trinity to lose 4th, but who knows this year.. Lets face it, the top 2 are well clear of the pack, although West Croydon seem to be peaking at the right time of the year, and the rest appear to be making up the numbers..
human_torpedo
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 371 times

Postby the milky bar kid » Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:10 am

human_torpedo wrote:Fitzroy have Smithfield and BYE to come, Ingle Farm have West Croydon and Smithfield to come.. It would take a couple of massive upsets for Trinity to lose 4th, but who knows this year.. Lets face it, the top 2 are well clear of the pack, although West Croydon seem to be peaking at the right time of the year, and the rest appear to be making up the numbers..

Trinity will play finals, would take a minor miracle for them not too.
We're all in trouble, if we are digging up old prediction posts! *Although I'm sure Zartan is going thru some old posts to bring up some predictions from round 8 ;)

Was good for our lads to have a win on Saturday & keep any slight hope of a finals birth alive.
More importantly it was a great day to get up for the club, with many past champions looking on & supporting. A great reward for the committee especially Bill for putting so much work into organizing the day.
the milky bar kid
League - Best 21

Has liked: 119 times
Been liked: 238 times
Grassroots Team: Houghton Districts

Postby Arch44 » Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:15 am

Dangeroos wrote:One of the best games all season at fawk reserve on Saturday. A super talented west croydon threw everything they could at Smithfield on Saturday, but the Panthers held out in the end.

Sure was a cracking game! Sumner,Cooper and Wiles to return this week. Not so great a spectacle in the Bgrade though :?
Hogg Shield Div IV 2018 Winner
Arch44
League - Top 5

Has liked: 717 times
Been liked: 272 times

Postby The Bedge » Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:23 pm

the milky bar kid wrote:We're all in trouble, if we are digging up old prediction posts! *Although I'm sure Zartan is going thru some old posts to bring up some predictions from round 8 ;)

If something happens more than once it cant be a coincidence... From Round 8:

Zartan wrote:Heart stopper at Ingle Farm - tight last quarter in the rain, West Croydon hit the lead after trailing all day, Ingle Farm fought their way back and then The Milky Bar Kid stepped up.. Injected himself.. Clutch player.. Calmly slots one from 85m on a sharp angle..
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
The Bedge
Coach

Has liked: 3188 times
Been liked: 3989 times

Postby The Bedge » Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:36 pm

I don't mind a crack at some clubs occasionally.. this weeks turn is Ingle Farm..

WORST SHOWERS IN HISTORY!!! FFS useless mugs spend money on reno's, a kitchen, a car park and you cant even get decent showers!? :evil:

Ruined my Saturday
The Bedge
Coach

Postby The Bedge » Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:42 pm

Well done to human_torpedo and the TOS B Grade.. stepped it up a knotch when challenged.. really thought we were a serious chance but just couldn't do enough to get the win.

Thought the big fella in the ruck was superb for TOS and #14 absolutely blitzed us all day! Also good to see Anthony Francis out playing some good footy.
The Bedge
Coach

Postby zedman » Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:01 pm

Arch44 wrote:
Dangeroos wrote:One of the best games all season at fawk reserve on Saturday. A super talented west croydon threw everything they could at Smithfield on Saturday, but the Panthers held out in the end.

Sure was a cracking game! Sumner,Cooper and Wiles to return this week. Not so great a spectacle in the Bgrade though :?

those 3 outs cost you the win imo..sfc had garner nisbet and reggie wanganeen out but your outs were significant when you are trying to knock off the top team..ashby was the difference with his class and poise..wcfc lacked some polish on the outside and didnt have a crumbing forward to help mckinnon..had plenty of entries but got repelled over and over..3 points in the game with 10 minutes to go but sfc kicked the last 2 goals..

wcfc B grade got their first goal in the last quarter..was surprised with the margin of that result..
zedman
Coach

Has liked: 1077 times
Been liked: 387 times

Postby old farmer » Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:07 pm

Zartan wrote:I don't mind a crack at some clubs occasionally.. this weeks turn is Ingle Farm..

WORST SHOWERS IN HISTORY!!! FFS useless mugs spend money on reno's, a kitchen, a car park and you cant even get decent showers!? :evil:

Ruined my Saturday

Shut your whining Zarton or i'll post the infamous shower photo of you.....

I will however apologize to all teams that have traveled to Ingle Farm since mid April. The Salisbury Council should be ashamed of their efforts to renovate the showers in our change-rooms.
Why would you do this in the middle of footy season and not Cricket without any notice and why it would take this long and it's still not finished is beyond comprehension. Numerous phone calls and complaints have done nothing, so all i can do is apologize again and hope they finish tiling by next April. :-??
Success is not final; failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts....
old farmer
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 112 times
Grassroots Team: Ingle Farm

Postby Inallseriousness » Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:08 pm

zedman wrote:
wristwatcher wrote:So the Ingle Farm coach saves his job with a big win this week. Congrats Phil Manuel.

I also have some intel on the Lockleys coaching succession plan and I am not Con-ning you. :D

fastest man over 100 metres in the state for his age..and the buttocks to prove it!

Be nice if you got the name right wristwatcher :oops: and zedman...that's quite disturbing :roll:
Inallseriousness
Under 16s

Been liked: 106 times
Grassroots Team: Ingle Farm

Postby the milky bar kid » Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:11 pm

Also, I must apologize to The Riddler, he came to me at 3/4 time & asked me to kiss his name on the special premiership jumper. :lol:

Sadly I got caught up in the moment and forgot. Which is probably lucky as it would've been a tasty cocktail of mud & claret.
the milky bar kid
League - Best 21

Postby zedman » Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:22 pm

Inallseriousness wrote:
zedman wrote:

Be nice if you got the name right wristwatcher :oops: and zedman...that's quite disturbing :roll:

he has booty like a male serena williams! :shock: 8)
zedman
Coach

Has liked: 1077 times
Been liked: 387 times

Postby carey » Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:58 pm

the milky bar kid wrote:Also, I must apologize to The Riddler, he came to me at 3/4 time & asked me to kiss his name on the special premiership jumper. :lol:

Sadly I got caught up in the moment and forgot. Which is probably lucky as it would've been a tasty cocktail of mud & claret.

The Riddler does still exist? I thought he was just a myth....
you've gota keep on keep'n on .........
carey
Coach

Has liked: 2796 times
Been liked: 2985 times
Grassroots Team: Paralowie

Postby the milky bar kid » Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:00 pm

carey wrote:
the milky bar kid wrote:Also, I must apologize to The Riddler, he came to me at 3/4 time & asked me to kiss his name on the special premiership jumper. :lol:

I believe he sniffed out the premiership reunion & the free beer that accompanied it! :lol:
the milky bar kid
League - Best 21

Postby carey » Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:00 pm

the milky bar kid wrote:
human_torpedo wrote:Fitzroy have Smithfield and BYE to come, Ingle Farm have West Croydon and Smithfield to come.. It would take a couple of massive upsets for Trinity to lose 4th, but who knows this year.. Lets face it, the top 2 are well clear of the pack, although West Croydon seem to be peaking at the right time of the year, and the rest appear to be making up the numbers..

Trinity will play finals, would take a minor miracle for them not too.
We're all in trouble, if we are digging up old prediction posts! *Although I'm sure Zartan is going thru some old posts to bring up some predictions from round 8 ;)

Was good for our lads to have a win on Saturday & keep any slight hope of a finals birth alive.
More importantly it was a great day to get up for the club, with many past champions looking on & supporting. A great reward for the committee especially Bill for putting so much work into organizing the day.

Especially drunken 4am posts :oops:
carey
Coach

Postby carey » Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:03 pm

the milky bar kid wrote:
carey wrote:

I believe he sniffed out the premiership reunion & the free beer that accompanied it! :lol:

Well the crowd would've been there to see the great man. I normally only ever see the great one at the test match where if often gives little more than a head nod as he struts past with an entourage of the hottest women on the planet in his wake. Little do the poor girls know that the great man is well and truly off the market and the poor lass's will end up with there make up running from the tears of a broken heart.......
carey
Coach

Postby Footy Chick » Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:05 pm

old farmer wrote:Shut your whining Zarton or i'll post the infamous shower photo of you.....

*AHEM*

We're waiting..... 8) :-W :!! :lol:
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1737 times
Been liked: 2144 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:25 pm

Footy Chick wrote:
old farmer wrote:Shut your whining Zarton or i'll post the infamous shower photo of you.....

*AHEM*

We're waiting..... 8) :-W :!! :lol:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4339 times
Been liked: 7902 times

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Adelaide Footy League