Yorke Peninsula League

Talk on any country footy league or club from the SA Country area

Re: Yorke Peninsula League

Postby test » Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:55 pm

one day I will wrote:
test wrote:Norsworthy will be top 3

With 2 BOGs, do you really think so?

2 BOGs on sporting pulse? That's not umpire votes. Guess we'll find out in a few weeks won't we, Carey's had a great year too but I think Norsa will get a podium.
test
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 143 times
Been liked: 31 times
Grassroots Team: Wallaroo

Postby one day I will » Fri Aug 28, 2015 4:10 pm

He's a good lad so I wish him all the best.
one day I will
Under 16s

Has liked: 64 times
Been liked: 23 times
Grassroots Team: Elizabeth

Postby Dogs Breakfast » Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:15 pm

test wrote:So Moonta evaluated their squad and decided a gun like Fred would add to their team over playing a local kid instead? The decisions sides make to be successful...

A decision that can also be very divisive to a club. If Moonta win a flag it will be a master stroke! If they choke again with the money they are spending and go out in straight sets like they did last season it will be atotal waste. Time will tell ![/quote]

Clubs dont have the benefit of hindsight so you take this gamble every single time. Freddy adds to the team and improves them. Nothing worse then people around the club celebrating the good times after these decisions but sinking the boot in when they dont work out..[/quote]
Im sure the lad who has played and trained all year will concur with you when he misses out! Doesnt sound like Moonta sticking the boots in and eating their own! :roll:[/quote]

Team game, theres always hard luck stories when you have success.[/quote]
The decisions teams need to be successful? If the decision is made at the start of the season then i have no problems with these blokes coming. Not to play the bare minimum to qualify and not contribute!
Dogs Breakfast
Rookie

Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 14 times
Grassroots Team: Crystal Brook

Postby Officejet » Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:57 am

Rumour that Greenbank has to work this weekend so he will miss another, and on Moonta’s form would think will he miss the rest of the season. Not sure why you would invest points in a bloke that can’t play in September.

Didn’t see Ardrossan on Sunday but Moonta weren’t good, Big Hugo looked saw, Freddie looked fat, and Foster looked out classed, Bang Bang Bye Bye Moonta on that performance.

Does anyone know who was stand Lawson ? the only person to go near him all day was a heap of our bloke to give him a high five, when he clicked over 50 poss. for the day.

Did anyone see the Moonta Coach at ¾ time, gave them a fair old spray and the belts the board, magnet flying everywhere, pretty funny some old bloke digging in the dirt to get the board back in order.

Rested Joho Lee after half time, not needed.
We are the Red and Blacks
Officejet
Under 16s

Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 11 times
Grassroots Team: Kadina

Postby human_torpedo » Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:04 am

Ardrossan were impressive, spread well and moved the ball forward nicely. Big bodies in the midfield mixed with some pace, and Pierson was a class above up forward, should have had a couple more but kicked the important goals.. Wallaroo didn't work anywhere near hard enough, too many passengers
human_torpedo
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 371 times

Postby test » Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:12 am

It was a good game for 2 and a half quarters, Ardrossan broke it open with a few quick ones in the third and it was all she wrote.
test
League Bench Warmer

Postby Officejet » Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:19 am

Any Ruckus after the game at Wallaroo, Test.
Officejet
Under 16s

Postby test » Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:25 am

Sorry mate nothing to report on that front
test
League Bench Warmer

Postby Officejet » Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:26 am

Stay tuned I guess.
Officejet
Under 16s

Postby Dogs Breakfast » Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:05 am

Officejet wrote:Rumour that Greenbank has to work this weekend so he will miss another, and on Moonta’s form would think will he miss the rest of the season. Not sure why you would invest points in a bloke that can’t play in September.

Didn’t see Ardrossan on Sunday but Moonta weren’t good, Big Hugo looked saw, Freddie looked fat, and Foster looked out classed, Bang Bang Bye Bye Moonta on that performance.

Does anyone know who was stand Lawson ? the only person to go near him all day was a heap of our bloke to give him a high five, when he clicked over 50 poss. for the day.

Did anyone see the Moonta Coach at ¾ time, gave them a fair old spray and the belts the board, magnet flying everywhere, pretty funny some old bloke digging in the dirt to get the board back in order.

Rested Joho Lee after half time, not needed.

Well said Office!!! Dont like the way we are agreeing on things :D :D If Greenbank doesnt play and they continue to justify qualifying Fat Freddie the recruiters would need to sit down with the disgruntled supporters i was talking to and justify their excistance.
Moontas bench were the only people Saturday that couldnt see that Lawson had to be shut down. The little legend smashed em!
Ardrossan were ok yesterday but Wallaroo have been a basket case all year. Few new faces at the Kennel at the top next year so see if that helps!
Dogs Breakfast
Rookie

Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 14 times
Grassroots Team: Crystal Brook

Postby test » Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:48 am

human_torpedo wrote:Ardrossan were impressive, spread well and moved the ball forward nicely. Big bodies in the midfield mixed with some pace, and Pierson was a class above up forward, should have had a couple more but kicked the important goals.. Wallaroo didn't work anywhere near hard enough, too many passengers

Got your eye on trying to turn things around at the kennel next year human_torpedo?
test
League Bench Warmer

Postby human_torpedo » Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:55 am

Nah just at the game supporting a mate who was strutting his stuff for Wallaroo
human_torpedo
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 371 times

Postby Officejet » Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:20 pm

Did hear our Trevor Guppi Harradine giving some dieting advice to Fat Freddie on the ground...that got the attention of the Bench Warmer Aidan Zwar
Last edited by Officejet on Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Officejet
Under 16s

Postby Rough » Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:58 pm

If the top job at the Dogs is as hard there as it is elsewhere, it is much harder when you get there than what you think. Really rewarding at times and other times you scratch your head as to why you took it on. Thank god for shiraz, scotch or Bianco Dalessano as the case may be.
Rough
Rookie

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 5 times

Postby Officejet » Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:38 pm

It’s all gone a bit quite on here.

I did see Matt "Show Me the $" Oliver limp off during the Ressie last week, must have carried his wallet in his left pocket instead of his right, which put his back out and resulting his hammy going ping again.
Officejet
Under 16s

Postby Officejet » Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:50 pm

Would reckon we would be pretty much unchanged, might have to play Joho Lee for the full game this week, that ruckman from Pasky with the Pale Skin and Grey Eyebrows a little better than the Stick Insect he stood last week.

Get a few back in the B's, that should see them win, Senior Colts straight into the GF.

Roo's will win on Sunday against Moonta, get around the Moonta huddle at the break's to see the Moonta Coach go off, well worth it.
Officejet
Under 16s

Postby Dogwatcher » Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:08 pm

You're my only friend, and you don't even like me.
Dogwatcher
Coach

Has liked: 1425 times
Been liked: 1152 times

Postby one day I will » Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:53 pm

Wat happen today officejet? All that talk!!!
one day I will
Under 16s

Postby Officejet » Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:05 pm

Point taken "One Day", I headed off to the rooms straight after the Siren only to be meet by a locked door, could hear the leadership group claiming working on the finer points, Big Joho is worth more then two goals, he will be back for when we next play Pasky, that's right next play Pasky. One thing I know about my club we also bounce back hard after a loss.
Officejet
Under 16s

Postby one day I will » Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:32 am

Officejet wrote:Point taken "One Day", I headed off to the rooms straight after the Siren only to be meet by a locked door, could hear the leadership group claiming working on the finer points, Big Joho is worth more then two goals, he will be back for when we next play Pasky, that's right next play Pasky. One thing I know about my club we also bounce back hard after a loss.

So what is wrong with the big JLee
one day I will
Under 16s

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Country Footy