Qualif. Final - Port v West @ Adelaide Oval (Sun 6/9)

All discussions to do with the SANFL

Re: Qualif. Final - Port v West @ Adelaide Oval (Sun 6/9)

Postby CENTURION » Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:46 am

Oversized signs, banners or flags that are considered by AOSMA as capable of causing a nuisance;

is Eric at 8 metres in length deemed to be oversized & capable of causing a nuisance?
Member No. 988 & PROUD to sponsor The CDFC!!
CENTURION
Coach

Has liked: 204 times
Been liked: 112 times
Grassroots Team: Salisbury

Postby Booney » Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:50 am

Nuisance? Only until you get booted out, but if that's what you're hoping for / expecting, it isn't much to boast about IMO.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7491 times
Been liked: 10772 times

Postby johntheclaret » Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:55 am

CENTURION wrote:A person may not bring the following items into Adelaide Oval unless permitted by AOSMA:
• Any item, the improper use of which, is reasonably considered by AOSMA as being able to cause injury, nuisance or offence to any other person attending Adelaide Oval. Any such item may be confiscated by AOSMA if subsequently found on that person;
• Alcoholic drinks;
• Animals (except guide dogs and other bona fide assistance animals);
• Balls - including but not limited to tennis, cricket and footballs (except in the case of SANFL or AFL matches where footballs are permitted but must not be thrown or used in any way which could cause injury or nuisance);
• Cricket or sporting bats longer than 30cm (excluding Adelaide Oval /event issued merchandise for children);
• Bicycles, scooters, rollerblades, skates, skateboards and the like;
• Cans, tins, metal containers, glass bottles or glass containers;
• Flag poles and/or extendable flag poles over 1 metre in length;
• Professional standard still or video cameras, audio recording devices and tripods, and lenses with a total-focal strength of greater than 200mm;
• Chairs or stools (but only in the case of SANFL or AFL events);
• Hard eskies of any size or type (including foam eskies);
• Any bag or container that is too large to be stored under a seat;
• Flares, fireworks, laser pointers;
• Confetti or shredded or torn paper;
• Illicit drugs;
• Weapons, guns & knives (or any other object that could be used as a weapon);
• Inflatable items including beach balls, receptacles, devices or structures;
• Shade covers;
• Oversized signs, banners or flags that are considered by AOSMA as capable of causing a nuisance;
• Loud hailers, megaphones, and musical instruments of any nature (including vuvuzelas, horns, whistles and drums);
• Specific conditions may apply for some events regarding the entry of musical instruments (see event details for more information).

AOSMA is not responsible for, and may not held liable by any person, for loss, theft or damage to any such restricted or prohibited items left by that

I guess that means Rocket my official food taster Raccoon is in.
johntheclaret
Coach

Has liked: 409 times
Been liked: 580 times

Postby CENTURION » Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:07 am

Booney wrote:Nuisance? Only until you get booted out, but if that's what you're hoping for / expecting, it isn't much to boast about IMO.

Can't wait until Sunday then! :D :D
CENTURION
Coach

Postby CENTURION » Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:07 am

CENTURION wrote:
Booney wrote:Nuisance? Only until you get booted out, but if that's what you're hoping for / expecting, it isn't much to boast about IMO.

Surely they'd ask me to take him down first.
CENTURION
Coach

Postby Booney » Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:18 am

CENTURION wrote:
CENTURION wrote:

I don't know mate, they're idiots and they're dealing with someone who is looking for a reaction. Sounds like a recipe for disaster.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby am Bays » Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:31 am

CENTURION wrote:
CENTURION wrote:

Eric or the security guy?
Let that be a lesson to you Port, no one beats the Bays five times in a row in a GF and gets away with it!!!
am Bays
Coach

Has liked: 162 times
Been liked: 1809 times

Postby Pseudo » Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:17 am

I humbly suggest that Eric is assigned his own personal security detail for the afternoon.

I don't know how much a few security guards would cost for the duration of a game but I'll chip in a pineapple towards it.
Clowns OUT. Smears OUT. RESIST THE OCCUPATION.
Pseudo
Coach

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 1557 times
Grassroots Team: Marion

Postby whufc » Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:55 pm

CENTURION wrote:
whufc wrote:
human_torpedo wrote:Of all the complaints I have heard in my time, I never thought having to go to AO instead of AAMI would be one..

Don't get me wrong I prefer the Oval for viewing, location, quality of facility but I do think it lacked that little bit of pre match atmosphere that footy park had with the ability to have bbq and part type set ups outside the ground.

To me it didn't feel any different to any minor round game I've been to AO before

Maybe even the fact the shops were always busy and there were just lots of people around made it feel like something big was happening, I didn't get that from AO yesterday, it was all very subdued

FFS, you're getting a bit precious Benny. :D

Probably am mate.

I just remember going to minor round games at AO in the mid 2000's with a crowd of 8-10k and the ground call still hold a smidgen of atmosphere.

Now with the redevelopment its not a lot different to Footy Park when it comes to struggling to get an atmosphere going with that crowd.

And like i said i think its sad if the 'old pre game bbq' event is lost at the footy as that was one of my favourites parts of the day.

The AO re development has been done great and has been a success unfortunately though it probably isnt as suited to minor round SANFL finals.

Maybe suburban finals is the way to go.
RIP PH408 63notoutforever
whufc
Coach

Has liked: 5588 times
Been liked: 2529 times
Grassroots Team: BSR

Postby whufc » Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:56 pm

CENTURION wrote:Oversized signs, banners or flags that are considered by AOSMA as capable of causing a nuisance;

is Eric at 8 metres in length deemed to be oversized & capable of causing a nuisance?

Not with the kilometers of space on the hill that will be there with the 8k crowd.
whufc
Coach

Postby Booney » Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:01 pm

whufc wrote:
CENTURION wrote:Oversized signs, banners or flags that are considered by AOSMA as capable of causing a nuisance;

Not with the kilometers of space on the hill that will be there with the 8k crowd.

Centrals bandwaggon will fill up this week. Will be more than 8k.Port fans don't have back-to-back Sat/Sunday games, no Fathers Day this week, the woodwork at Richmond will have opened up, the Eagles will have both their fans their. Might get 12,000.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby whufc » Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:05 pm

Booney wrote:
whufc wrote:

Centrals bandwaggon will fill up this week. Will be more than 8k.Port fans don't have back-to-back Sat/Sunday games, no Fathers Day this week, the woodwork at Richmond will have opened up, the Eagles will have both their fans their. Might get 12,000.

Your probably right especially with the forecast nicer weather.

Central bandwaggon wont fill up this week, Sunday is the final day of the Amatuer Soccer comp will which deter from alot of the teenage plus 18-23 year old 'end to end' bandwagoners which are made up from blokes of the Elizabeth Downs SC, Munno Para SC, Elizabeth Grove, Elizabeth Vale and Angle Vale soccer clubs. The guys that use to fill the northern hill.

Though this weekend is amateur league grand final weekend so maybe alot of sore sore heads,

30k Crows fan supposedly going over to Melbourne, will that have a big impact.

Also swapping Eagles for Norwood you would think automatically means a small reduction.
whufc
Coach

Previous

Board index   Football  SANFL