Southern Football League

A forum dedicated to the Southern Football League!

Re: Southern Football League

Postby Look Good In Leather » Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:09 pm

vics01 wrote:In about 2006/7 Happy Valley under 18 were penalised for falsifying team sheets during the H&A season and claiming a player played when he did not. Consequence was disqualification from finals.. What is the league going to do this week with the latest indiscretion from an under 18 team down the hill.. Player on the team sheet at the club while playing College footy in Victoria on the same weekend??

Not the team that forfeited twice, bragged on here about their wonderful juniors after one win and other than that one only beat the bottom side, then suddenly come finals are world beaters?...
Look Good In Leather
League - Best 21

Has liked: 150 times
Been liked: 284 times
Grassroots Team: Christies Beach

Postby qwerty » Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:28 pm

Look Good In Leather wrote:
vics01 wrote:In about 2006/7 Happy Valley under 18 were penalised for falsifying team sheets during the H&A season and claiming a player played when he did not. Consequence was disqualification from finals.. What is the league going to do this week with the latest indiscretion from an under 18 team down the hill.. Player on the team sheet at the club while playing College footy in Victoria on the same weekend??

Not the team that forfeited twice, bragged on here about their wonderful juniors after one win and other than that one only beat the bottom side, then suddenly come finals are world beaters?...

Is a club going to have to do a ring around to get a team back for the weekend?
qwerty
Under 16s

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 4 times

Postby Zelezny Chucks » Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:01 pm

Mister Footy wrote:
Zelezny Chucks wrote:I don't think Happy Valley would want to bring it up at the moment, might mean they have their team sheets looked at as well.

Dont reckon we would have anything to worry about ZC - unless you have any proof of wrong doing? Or are you just stirring the pot? :^o

The player is probably qualified anyway but definitely wasn't involved in a game they were named in.
Zelezny Chucks
League - Best 21

Has liked: 19 times
Been liked: 68 times
Grassroots Team: Morphett Vale

Postby vics01 » Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:06 pm

Qualified by being named in a game he did not play in.. I also note in the forfeit by OSB in round 16 they named 22 yet weeks either side could only muster 15/16. Wonder when OSB notified of the Forfeit? and how many were playing college and not at MP in any case.. the Word CHEATING comes to mind.. A few other clubs have been penalised and heavily fined for this in the past. I also note the question has been posed on the SFL FB page and basically nothing will be done. How asking the club to fess up. Not fair on the boys from other clubs who did the right thing all year.
Last edited by vics01 on Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vics01
Reserves

Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 58 times
Grassroots Team: Cove

Postby oneuponedown » Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:11 pm

Zelezny Chucks wrote:
Mister Footy wrote:
Zelezny Chucks wrote:I don't think Happy Valley would want to bring it up at the moment, might mean they have their team sheets looked at as well.

Dont reckon we would have anything to worry about ZC - unless you have any proof of wrong doing? Or are you just stirring the pot? :^o

The player is probably qualified anyway but definitely wasn't involved in a game they were named in.

What player initials will do!
oneuponedown
Rookie

Has liked: 33 times
Been liked: 8 times
Grassroots Team: Meningie

Postby vics01 » Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:12 pm

MP = Morphettville Park
vics01
Reserves

Postby vics01 » Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:08 pm

One can only hope Happy Valley 18's wipe the oval with Morphy parks today.. Those who made the decisions at Morphy Park should hang their heads in shame. Hopefully when the SFL work it out there will be long suspensions and hefty fines for the club.
vics01
Reserves

Postby 1919 » Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:20 pm

vics01 wrote:One can only hope Happy Valley 18's wipe the oval with Morphy parks today.. Those who made the decisions at Morphy Park should hang their heads in shame. Hopefully when the SFL work it out there will be long suspensions and hefty fines for the club.

You burn a lot of energy on this site pointing the finger at other clubs. There's a few people at yours that ought to hang their heads in shame but no doubt you conveniently overlook that and refuse to respond when asked questions.

I note HV have been accused of a similar 'oversight' including a player on a team sheet who did not play in that particular game. That would make them CHEATS also. I guess the match should now be cancelled and Aldinga/Noarlunga process to the Prelim?
Rookie

Has liked: 10 times
Been liked: 3 times

Postby vics01 » Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:35 pm

Did someone pull the chain??

If you approve of cheating so be it.. you seem to be a very bitter old man.. I do not know what your issue is. To suggest that the edwardstown players are always blameless is a little silly, don't you think??

Haven't heard anybody throw accusations Valley's way.

There's a few people at yours that ought to hang their heads in shame
Feel free to name and shame then
vics01
Reserves

Postby 1919 » Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:39 pm

vics01 wrote:1919

If you approve of cheating so be it.. you seem to be a very bitter old man.. I do not know what your issue is. To suggest that the edwardstown players are always blameless is a little silly, don't you think??

No I do 't think any cheating is OK. If you bothered to read this tread you will notice it has been suggested HV also added a player to. A team sheet when the player did not play in the match. You're on you high horse about MP but ignored the suggestion of HV indiscretion. A bit of balance from you would be good.

The recent on field acts of a couple of your players certainly should have them hanging their heads in shame, and My understanding is that their Townies victim was blameless. If that's not the case please tell what he did to to Justify him being belted from behind and then kicked once he was down.
Rookie

Postby Front & Centre » Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:51 pm

1919 wrote:

"No I do 't think any cheating is OK. If you bothered to read this tread you will notice it has been suggested HV also added a player to. A team sheet when the player did not play in the match. You're on you high horse about MP but ignored the suggestion of HV indiscretion. A bit of balance from you would be good."

Blind accusation with out any basis 1919 or do you have proof by way of date grade player?
Front & Centre
Rookie

Has liked: 33 times
Been liked: 12 times
Grassroots Team: Happy Valley

Postby 1919 » Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:48 pm

Front & Centre wrote:
1919 wrote:

"No I do 't think any cheating is OK. If you bothered to read this tread you will notice it has been suggested HV also added a player to. A team sheet when the player did not play in the match. You're on you high horse about MP but ignored the suggestion of HV indiscretion. A bit of balance from you would be good."

Blind accusation with out any basis 1919 or do you have proof by way of date grade player?

Simply repeating what Zelezny Chucks suggested a few posts earlier. Maybe he can provide the finer details.
Rookie

Postby afc9798 » Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:59 am

1919 wrote:
Front & Centre wrote:
1919 wrote:

Simply repeating what Zelezny Chucks suggested a few posts earlier. Maybe he can provide the finer details.

Did someone from Happy Valley steal your lunch money 1919? You seem to be obsessed. Maybe putting some of that energy towards having junior sides playing in the same comp would be a better use of time. There's a novel concept, meeting the requirements of the comp you play in.
afc9798
Reserves

Has liked: 25 times
Been liked: 47 times
Grassroots Team: Happy Valley

Postby 1919 » Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:24 pm

afc9798 wrote:
Did someone from Happy Valley steal your lunch money 1919? You seem to be obsessed. Maybe putting some of that energy towards having junior sides playing in the same comp would be a better use of time. There's a novel concept, meeting the requirements of the comp you play in.

I put plenty of effort into that when I was involved down there. I guess it's up to SFL and member clubs to push the issue now.
Rookie

Postby King » Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:19 pm

At this point in time, Reynella is scheduled to play against Flaggies in the 14, 16, 18 and B's at Christies next Saturday with the A's against each other on Sunday at Porties. Will common sense prevail at the SFL and swap the A's?
King
Under 16s

Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 14 times
Grassroots Team: Flagstaff Hill

Postby carey » Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:25 pm

Mahoney to coach Cove???
you've gota keep on keep'n on .........
carey
Coach

Has liked: 2803 times
Been liked: 2996 times
Grassroots Team: Paralowie

Postby vics01 » Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:32 pm

king
At this point in time, Reynella is scheduled to play against Flaggies in the 14, 16, 18 and B's at Christies next Saturday with the A's against each other on Sunday at Porties. Will common sense prevail at the SFL and swap the A's?

Hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... You are hoping against hope for common sense..

Maybe you ask for all the minor grades to be moved to Sunday??
vics01
Reserves

Postby King » Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:50 pm

vics01 wrote:
king

Hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... You are hoping against hope for common sense..

Maybe you ask for all the minor grades to be moved to Sunday??

Yes that is an option. HoweverA,s scheduled for Christies on Saturday are Brighton and Noarlunga both those have lower grades playing against HV on Sunday at Porties so easier to move 'Flies / Flaggies A's.
King
Under 16s

Postby vics01 » Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:57 pm

You don't really think the side that finished 3rd and 4th will give u a Saturday game for the sides that finished 1st and 2nd do you??
vics01
Reserves

Postby King » Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:54 pm

[quote="vics01"]You don't really think the side that finished 3rd and 4th will give u a Saturday game for the sides that finished 1st and 2nd do you??[/quote

vics, just hoping for common sense, maybe it happens maybe it doesn't, but if it's not suggested it certainly will not happen!
King
Under 16s

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  SFL