Salisbury North
9%
Tea Tree Gully
5%

Total votes : 75

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 1 - 2015

Postby Footy Chick » Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:35 am

yep, the guy who held the league goalkicking record for a whole week :lol:
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1737 times
Been liked: 2144 times

Postby carey » Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:35 pm

wristwatcher wrote:
carey wrote:All I've been told is its a big name. Maybe there's just lots of letters in his name I have no idea!

Adam Barnes to coach the C grade

Is that your former Paralowie premiership team mate?

Correct.

A couple of the lads are going to play together again. I'm going to try and not be stupid enough to play but it's proven I am an idiot so time will tell. At this stage it's a huge NO!

And if the Mrs caught wind of it wow would that be a scene.
you've gota keep on keep'n on .........
carey
Coach

Has liked: 2796 times
Been liked: 2985 times
Grassroots Team: Paralowie

Postby Yank Man » Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:44 pm

Jetters wrote:
Yank Man wrote:A month or so ago I said some things about Henleys coach Kym Cobb that related to playing.
I would like to apologise unreservedly about the nature of my flippant comment and wish him well for his future.
He is obviously Pi....d with it and rightly so. A lesson to be learned from a Div 7 person to a Div 1 coach.

Apologies again and thanks for the honesty in our conversation Cobby. Maybe I can learn a bit from you in diplomacy.

Weak, stick to ya cheap shots.

The difference between he and you Jetters is that your a tool and he isn't . Welcome to his world in 2016. Hope he pumps the arse out of you're boys. I'll watch with interest. :D
Yank Man
League - Top 5

Has liked: 57 times
Been liked: 316 times
Grassroots Team: Edwardstown

Postby wristwatcher » Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:24 pm

carey wrote:
wristwatcher wrote:
carey wrote:All I've been told is its a big name. Maybe there's just lots of letters in his name I have no idea!

Adam Barnes to coach the C grade

Is that your former Paralowie premiership team mate?

Correct.

A couple of the lads are going to play together again. I'm going to try and not be stupid enough to play but it's proven I am an idiot so time will tell. At this stage it's a huge NO!

And if the Mrs caught wind of it wow would that be a scene.

It might settle the age old argument ; would a div 1 C grade team beat a Div 7 A grade team. ;)
The PNU Falcs 2005,06,13 x 2,14 and Div 1 Premiers in 2019......The SA 3peat - 2003,04,05
wristwatcher
Coach

Has liked: 13 times
Been liked: 844 times

Postby Jetters » Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:08 pm

Yank Man wrote:
Jetters wrote:
Yank Man wrote:A month or so ago I said some things about Henleys coach Kym Cobb that related to playing.
I would like to apologise unreservedly about the nature of my flippant comment and wish him well for his future.
He is obviously Pi....d with it and rightly so. A lesson to be learned from a Div 7 person to a Div 1 coach.

Apologies again and thanks for the honesty in our conversation Cobby. Maybe I can learn a bit from you in diplomacy.

The difference between he and you Jetters is that your a tool and he isn't . Welcome to his world in 2016. Hope he pumps the arse out of you're boys. I'll watch with interest. :D

You were the one slagging him off, not me

I'll let this slide, I'm sure if I wait a couple of days you will come back tail between your legs and apologise like before.

Edit... he's in Jetters' world in 2016.
Jetters
Reserves

Has liked: 106 times
Been liked: 119 times
Grassroots Team: Unley

Postby zedman » Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:33 pm

Yank Man wrote:
Jetters wrote:

:shock:

zedman
Coach

Has liked: 1077 times
Been liked: 387 times

Previous

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Adelaide Footy League