No votes
Salisbury
11%
Westminster OS
14%

Total votes : 85

Re: CH9AFL DIvision 4 2016

Postby bubba love » Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:39 pm

We let you guys win that one zedman ;-) how are CLG and hope valley shaping up anyway? Duggin was saying in round 18 last year that he was finished, he going around again? CLG will be right around the mark Too I reckon, tough to beat out there
bubba love
Under 18s

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 125 times
Grassroots Team: Mallee Park

Postby The Dark Knight » Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:41 pm

wonder_kid wrote:
The Dark Knight wrote:
Boosh wrote:Looks like Havens get to experience Rnd 1 away and Rnd 18 away again, how many in a row is that DK?

That will make it 5 in a row, previous 4 years-

2012 Glenunga Round 1 and West Croydon Round 18

2013 Fitzroy Round 1 and Glenunga Round 18

2014 WOS Round 1 and CLG Round 18

2015 WOS Round 1 and Hope Valley Round 18

sooks much? shows how much the league likes ya haha

You can piss off to the Hills Country forum now thank you wonderkid lol
The Dark Knight
Coach

Has liked: 10329 times
Been liked: 1519 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Postby wonder_kid » Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:02 pm

Nah i like annoying you havens guys too much :D
wonder_kid
Under 18s

Has liked: 47 times
Been liked: 46 times

Postby LaughingKookaburra » Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:11 pm

Was chatting to some blokes down the local last week about the banter in the crowd from the Kenilworth v Havens game round 11 this year. Some real quality sledges and shit talk from both lots supporters but when the game finished it was best wishes. Great for local footy and the Haven fans were good value and the players were great to talk to in the bar afterwards.
Can you bring a man to his feet when defeat is on repeat?
LaughingKookaburra
Coach

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 740 times
Grassroots Team: Kenilworth

Postby Demon Juke » Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:06 pm

bubba love wrote:We let you guys win that one zedman ;-) how are CLG and hope valley shaping up anyway? Duggin was saying in round 18 last year that he was finished, he going around again? CLG will be right around the mark Too I reckon, tough to beat out there

We are hoping to improve where we finished last year and make the finals like everybody else, but with so many good team all ready mentioned like Salisbury, Towns, North Haven, Eastern Park, Clg, Wos, Pooraka we will see how we go. I think Lee Duggan will play again if he has time.
Demon Juke
League - Best 21

Has liked: 79 times
Been liked: 69 times

Postby Boosh » Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:47 am

SATCHEL wrote:
Q. wrote:
SATCHEL wrote:Havens signing new ruckmen after the he shook hands and agreed to terms with Bridgewater. Seems to be around the $$$ side of things. Understand if an offer is made and its higher but to shake hands with a club and agree is a bit daft!

There's an old saying around these parts...handshake agreements aren't worth the paper they're written on ;)

Absolutely agree, but when you have had a rough time with injury and you have been highly recommended and you offer based on the talk and the promise of ability, would have thought some sort of morals would be involved. Bad luck to Bridgies for not getting pen to paper but when you are told its all good and you will be back to sign and then AGREE to terms. That's where the issue lies i would have thought. I must be getting old or its the generational thing but for me, when you shake hands, you shake hands to sign off. Nothing against Havens either (before anyone jumps on the wagon here) they were able to get the job done. They will be strong next year no doubt.

Just to clear up any misconception, Matt Murnane already plays for North Haven. Bridgewater tried to sign him from us and he decided to stay.

This sounds like we swooped in and snatched a Bridgewater player from under their noses.

I am glad big Matty is sticking around if he can work on his fitness will be a real asset.
I have a problem. It's to do with the little man, the squashed-in French man, the naked little squashed up hairy boy! You know! With the hand feet
*I apologise to Hope Valley people in advance, no offence intended
Boosh
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 256 times
Been liked: 192 times

Postby The Big Shrek » Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:59 am

LaughingKookaburra wrote:Was chatting to some blokes down the local last week about the banter in the crowd from the Kenilworth v Havens game round 11 this year. Some real quality sledges and shit talk from both lots supporters but when the game finished it was best wishes. Great for local footy and the Haven fans were good value and the players were great to talk to in the bar afterwards.

Good to hear that, though I have to say the only banter i heard from Kenilworth was from a couple of peanuts behind the goals who had an IQ of 50 between them.
The Big Shrek
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 38 times
Been liked: 366 times

Postby Boosh » Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:11 am

The Big Shrek wrote:
LaughingKookaburra wrote:Was chatting to some blokes down the local last week about the banter in the crowd from the Kenilworth v Havens game round 11 this year. Some real quality sledges and shit talk from both lots supporters but when the game finished it was best wishes. Great for local footy and the Haven fans were good value and the players were great to talk to in the bar afterwards.

Good to hear that, though I have to say the only banter i heard from Kenilworth was from a couple of peanuts behind the goals who had an IQ of 50 between them.

The fact I know exactly who you are talking about tells you we encountered these genetic anomalies also.

The best banter of that day goes to that Moser bloke, one of our defenders said "I thought you weren't playing because of ............ and Moser replied "yeah but I am back now haven't you seen the scoreboard?"

Funny and accurate as he destroyed us that day.
I have a problem. It's to do with the little man, the squashed-in French man, the naked little squashed up hairy boy! You know! With the hand feet
Boosh
League Bench Warmer

Postby wonder_kid » Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:15 pm

he's a gun for sure imo a waste of talent as I've never watched a 6ft 4 bloke who's better below his knees then above them in amateur and he is pretty good above his head lol
wonder_kid
Under 18s

Postby wonder_kid » Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:16 pm

I also think he's the best player in div 4 by a long way!
wonder_kid
Under 18s

Postby LaughingKookaburra » Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:24 pm

The Big Shrek wrote:

Hahahaha I'll take 49 of those thanks Shreky. In fairness your responses weren't that flash either mate. Had to pick on you about something and it's hard when you're 10 goals down at half time.

Can't take responsibility for the North Haven one however :)
LaughingKookaburra
Coach

Postby LaughingKookaburra » Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:32 pm

However winning the flag is a pretty good response Shrek. Well played in the end ;)
LaughingKookaburra
Coach

Postby The Big Shrek » Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:53 pm

LaughingKookaburra wrote:
The Big Shrek wrote:

Hahahaha I'll take 49 of those thanks Shreky. In fairness your responses weren't that flash either mate. Had to pick on you about something and it's hard when you're 10 goals down at half time.

Can't take responsibility for the North Haven one however :)

I'm travelling so poorly I can't even bait people into an Internet battle these days.
The Big Shrek
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 38 times
Been liked: 366 times

Postby LaughingKookaburra » Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:35 pm

wonder_kid wrote:I also think he's the best player in div 4 by a long way!

His first half v Pooraka is as good a half of footy as I've seen from a big bloke in these divisions in a long time.
LaughingKookaburra
Coach

Postby Demon Juke » Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:36 pm

wonder_kid wrote:I also think he's the best player in div 4 by a long way!

Is he staying at Kenilworth or going with you Wonder Kid??
Demon Juke
League - Best 21

Has liked: 79 times
Been liked: 69 times

Postby wonder_kid » Thu Nov 26, 2015 5:11 am

Staying at kenilworth as far as i know mate which is good the club has been good for him
wonder_kid
Under 18s

Postby Footy Chick » Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:56 am

wonder_kid wrote: the club has been good for him

This.
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1738 times
Been liked: 2146 times

Postby Nearly Was » Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:00 am

Footy Chick wrote:
Minion Master wrote:[quBrahma didn't struggle was poor management of funds that caused their downfall & sa.

I love you minion master but crap that spews out of your mouth at times astounds me. Brahma refused to match country payments, that's why their players left. Don't confuse them with Westies and Kilburn.

You don't give up giving it to Kilburn, FC do you. Why the bee in the bonnet?
Nearly Was
Under 16s

Has liked: 29 times
Been liked: 12 times
Grassroots Team: Kilburn

Postby Footy Chick » Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:15 am

FFS.. down boy...You say that to everyone that says the slightest thing about Kilburn. - stop being so defensive.

Yep I hate Kilburn so much I offered to help them out on GF day whilst also running the show at Alberton :roll:

It's known that there were problems with player payments at both clubs mentioned. If this isn't the case, why don't you finally tell us the real story instead of having a crack a people for saying what they're told from the horses mouths. :roll:
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1738 times
Been liked: 2146 times

Postby Boosh » Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:15 pm

Footy Chick wrote:FFS.. down boy...You say that to everyone that says the slightest thing about Kilburn. - stop being so defensive.

Yep I hate Kilburn so much I offered to help them out on GF day whilst also running the show at Alberton :roll:

It's known that there were problems with player payments at both clubs mentioned. If this isn't the case, why don't you finally tell us the real story instead of having a crack a people for saying what they're told from the horses mouths. :roll:

Kilburn are in Div 3, let's get back to talking about clubs in Div 4 most notably Salisbury.
Boosh
League Bench Warmer

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Adelaide Footy League