Yea throwing the kitchen sink at him.

Would be a great get, the blokes a jet.
Snags
Under 16s

Has liked: 95 times
Been liked: 35 times

Re: Adelaide Plains Football League

Postby Ace of Spades » Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:34 pm

Form an orderly line ladies and gentlemen.

Sports Trainer Wanted

The Hummocks Watchman Eagles Football Club is seeking a Sports Trainer for the 2016 season. The HWEFC compete in the APFL with home grounds at Port Wakefield and Lochiel. The successful candidate is required for trainings on Wednesday nights and games on Saturdays. Experience is preferred but not necessary (training can be arranged). Remuneration available. Contact Tim Moulds on 0418850169 or meltim@rbe.net.au for further details.
Ace of Spades
Reserves

Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 30 times
Grassroots Team: Hummocks-Watchman

Postby OnSong » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:16 pm

Good luck! Toughest spot to recruit to!
Right in front of me. RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!
OnSong
Coach

Has liked: 524 times
Been liked: 543 times

Postby GIDDY UP! » Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:18 pm

Heard over the weekend a couple big names are leaving the Rams this year! Pollock moving interstate cause of the misses getting a new job and the other big boy Niklaus heading down town to play Div1 for Salisbury North.
I find it hard to believe Niklaus would go play div1 knowing how serious they take their footy down that way tho! But time will tell I guess.
GIDDY UP!
Rookie

Been liked: 20 times

Postby Swamp Donkey » Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:04 pm

GIDDY UP! wrote:Heard over the weekend a couple big names are leaving the Rams this year! Pollock moving interstate cause of the misses getting a new job and the other big boy Niklaus heading down town to play Div1 for Salisbury North.
I find it hard to believe Niklaus would go play div1 knowing how serious they take their footy down that way tho! But time will tell I guess.

It's at around this time every year we hear that Niklaus is on the move - don't bet on it.
Swamp Donkey
League - Top 5

Has liked: 112 times
Been liked: 129 times
Grassroots Team: Wunkar

Postby Officejet » Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:55 pm

Swamp Donkey wrote:
GIDDY UP! wrote:Heard over the weekend a couple big names are leaving the Rams this year! Pollock moving interstate cause of the misses getting a new job and the other big boy Niklaus heading down town to play Div1 for Salisbury North.

It's at around this time every year we hear that Niklaus is on the move - don't bet on it.

I Hird Essendon had called him.... :roll: :roll: :roll:
We are the Red and Blacks
Officejet
Under 16s

Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 11 times
Grassroots Team: Kadina

Postby magpieeagle » Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:53 pm

Not APFL-Henry Slattery to lose Nuriootpa coaching contract
magpieeagle
Reserves

Has liked: 108 times
Been liked: 69 times

Postby norm11 » Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:48 pm

magpieeagle wrote:Not APFL-Henry Slattery to lose Nuriootpa coaching contract

Care to tell us more
Back to the creek it is.
norm11
League - Top 5

Has liked: 470 times
Been liked: 53 times

Postby BoundaryRider84 » Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:07 pm

norm11 wrote:

Care to tell us more[/quote
On the list of 34 banned Bombers today. Suspended from all forms of football for a year
WE ARE GEELONG!
BoundaryRider84
League - Best 21

Has liked: 90 times
Been liked: 223 times
Grassroots Team: Freeling

Postby norm11 » Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:42 pm

BoundaryRider84 wrote:
norm11 wrote:

Care to tell us more[/quote
On the list of 34 banned Bombers today. Suspended from all forms of football for a year

Wow , I didn't think of that.
Back to the creek it is.
norm11
League - Top 5

Has liked: 470 times
Been liked: 53 times

Postby Mythical Creature » Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:33 pm

Swamp Donkey wrote:

Would be nice for all the backman out there if one year he actually is on the move! Would be surprised if he left however.
If you don't like it, change it. If you don't want to change it, it can't be that bad!
Mythical Creature
Veteran

Has liked: 189 times
Been liked: 237 times
Grassroots Team: United

Postby GIDDY UP! » Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:32 pm

Mythical Creature wrote:
Swamp Donkey wrote:

Would be nice for all the backman out there if one year he actually is on the move! Would be surprised if he left however.

I was also told Dylan Jessen was trying to come out to play footy for Virginia this year but was knocked back due to a major sponsor of the club threatening to leave. This could have something to do with the talks of Niklaus going down town and playing.
GIDDY UP!
Rookie

Been liked: 20 times

Postby oldbomber » Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:07 pm

Ace of Spades wrote:Form an orderly line ladies and gentlemen.

Sports Trainer Wanted

The Hummocks Watchman Eagles Football Club is seeking a Sports Trainer for the 2016 season. The HWEFC compete in the APFL with home grounds at Port Wakefield and Lochiel. The successful candidate is required for trainings on Wednesday nights and games on Saturdays. Experience is preferred but not necessary (training can be arranged). Remuneration available. Contact Tim Moulds on 0418850169 or meltim@rbe.net.au for further details.

Do some clubs in this league only train one night a week? Or Monday and wednesdays?

In a few years with everyones time becoming so precious footy training could go to wednesday nights just once a week possibly. Those leagues struggling for numbers would be first to implement this and wise if it helps extend the life of their competitions and thus could make it more attractive to players and prospective recruits alike who are getting on and only want to train once a week for similar coin. Thoughts?
oldbomber
Rookie

Has liked: 41 times
Been liked: 33 times

Postby Mythical Creature » Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:56 pm

Both Walkers, Whisky and Justin off to South Clare, with the possibility of one more Pecker joining them.
If you don't like it, change it. If you don't want to change it, it can't be that bad!
Mythical Creature
Veteran

Has liked: 189 times
Been liked: 237 times
Grassroots Team: United

Postby mighty hounds » Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:59 pm

oldbomber wrote:
Ace of Spades wrote:Form an orderly line ladies and gentlemen.

Sports Trainer Wanted

Do some clubs in this league only train one night a week? Or Monday and wednesdays?

In a few years with everyones time becoming so precious footy training could go to wednesday nights just once a week possibly. Those leagues struggling for numbers would be first to implement this and wise if it helps extend the life of their competitions and thus could make it more attractive to players and prospective recruits alike who are getting on and only want to train once a week for similar coin. Thoughts?

HWE have always trained Wednesdays haven't they?
mighty hounds
Coach

Has liked: 89 times
Been liked: 285 times

Postby Ace of Spades » Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:11 pm

Yeah we've trained Mondays & Wednesdays for about 14 years. Its got its positives and negatives, Monday comes around pretty quick! Monday night is a split training with the Adelaide players training in town so we dont really need the trainer on monday nights.
Ace of Spades
Reserves

Been liked: 30 times
Grassroots Team: Hummocks-Watchman

Postby Freaky Tah » Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:38 pm

GIDDY UP! wrote:
Mythical Creature wrote:
Swamp Donkey wrote:

I was also told Dylan Jessen was trying to come out to play footy for Virginia this year but was knocked back due to a major sponsor of the club threatening to leave. This could have something to do with the talks of Niklaus going down town and playing.

D. Jessen is B. Russells's best mate, Jessen was a gun by all reports and played at CD, mmmmm Jessen or Niklaus
When it comes to winning you need the skill and the will
Freaky Tah
Under 16s

Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 8 times
Grassroots Team: Loxton

Postby OnSong » Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:55 am

Mythical Creature wrote:Both Walkers, Whisky and Justin off to South Clare, with the possibility of one more Pecker joining them.

Charlie Arbon to lead Balaklava's ruck department this year.
Right in front of me. RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!
OnSong
Coach

Has liked: 524 times
Been liked: 543 times

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Country Footy