7%
West Croydon
32%
Woodville South
14%

Total votes : 91

Re: CH9AFL Division 6 2016

Postby wristwatcher » Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:31 pm

carey wrote:My Cats breath smells like cat food.

So does my Grandmas farts.
The PNU Falcs 2005,06,13 x 2,14 and Div 1 Premiers in 2019......The SA 3peat - 2003,04,05
wristwatcher
Coach

Has liked: 13 times
Been liked: 844 times

Postby Computer Crashed » Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:38 pm

Robb_Stark wrote:F.C I'm more then happy to say what I think here and in real life they all jumped ship if he went to play for no cash different story they all took cash won a flag went up jump shipped all that other stuff is crap they are all old and slow and div 4 would have struggled

Give it up Bro.
Read that dribble I have just quoted you on.
My 11 year old daughter has better grammar.
Her dad has 5 more A grade flags than you have too.
You talk, but have never walked the walk.
Computer Crashed
Reserves

Has liked: 213 times
Been liked: 124 times
Grassroots Team: Moonta

Postby Robb_Stark » Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:19 pm

anyway computer crashed good luck and glad to see you won 5 flags with ingle farm
Last edited by Robb_Stark on Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
Robb_Stark
League - Best 21

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 155 times

Postby Footy Chick » Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:47 pm

:shock: #-O
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1737 times
Been liked: 2144 times

Postby Computer Crashed » Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:42 am

Robb_Stark wrote:anyway computer crashed good luck and glad to see you won 5 flags with ingle farm

Bit hard to do that bud.
Don't think the Farms have won 5 in their history.
Try looking at the walls at your club.
Computer Crashed
Reserves

Postby The Bedge » Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:46 am

Computer Crashed wrote:Try looking at the walls at your club.

Former club*

He's a Raider now 8)
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
The Bedge
Coach

Has liked: 3188 times
Been liked: 3989 times

Postby Robb_Stark » Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:04 am

I know where he won them flags :)

We probably have the same gurnnesy designed few years back to celebrate them I crossed his name out on mine lol

pooraka to ingle farm is like kissing ya sister so wrong
Robb_Stark
League - Best 21

Postby Bombers4EVA » Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:43 am

Well good morning noobs.
Bombers4EVA
League - Best 21

Has liked: 326 times
Been liked: 89 times

Postby Computer Crashed » Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:49 am

Robb_Stark wrote:I know where he won them flags :)

We probably have the same gurnnesy designed few years back to celebrate them I crossed his name out on mine lol

pooraka to ingle farm is like kissing ya sister so wrong

Agreed.
Not by design.
Computer Crashed
Reserves

Postby Minion Master » Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:08 pm

anyone shed some light on happenings at woody south, Clifford appointed coach, announced & details changed on saafl website for club but now states Ben Porter as A grade coach, has there been a change or just a website mistake?
Minion Master
Rookie

Has liked: 10 times
Been liked: 24 times
Grassroots Team: Broughton-Mundoora

Postby zedman » Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:40 pm

Minion Master wrote:anyone shed some light on happenings at woody south, Clifford appointed coach, announced & details changed on saafl website for club but now states Ben Porter as A grade coach, has there been a change or just a website mistake?

spoke to ben a few weeks ago..this would be some sort of typo or glitch in the matrix..
zedman
Coach

Has liked: 1077 times
Been liked: 387 times

Postby wonder_kid » Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:26 pm

Kangarilla Fc are looking for a trial game on the 5th of march. our ground isn't available so will be at your ground Pm me if interested!
wonder_kid
Under 18s

Has liked: 47 times
Been liked: 46 times

Postby OKC! » Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:26 pm

Bombers4EVA wrote:Wow. OMG OKC should be called "TICKETS or FIGJAM".

It was a tounge in cheek comment! I know cossi well and he is just trying to stir me up.

I can take people saying what they want on here, but when people spread around rubbish on here ot annoys me. U wonder how much on here is true until you read stuff about yourself and realise that most of it must come from sad folk with nothing better to do. Ill give as good as I cop here, but to say im playing for cash, those people have no idea what has happened in the last few years at para hills or what happened this year. Stark u said u played for a long time and didnt get paid, well that's great that you were no good, dont take ur anger out on the rest of us. Ive never asked to be paid, but why would you turn money down? Everyone likes money!
The secret impresses no one. The trick you use it for is everything.
OKC!
League Bench Warmer

Been liked: 42 times
Grassroots Team: Pooraka

Postby OKC! » Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:29 pm

human_torpedo wrote:RS, is your keyboard missing the full stop and comma buttons? I run out of breath reading your posts mate..

I do look forward to running out a finger bun to OKC when we come across Ingle Farm.. Hopefully Zartan doesn't get to it first and clean the icing off first though

Ill have one.
OKC!
League Bench Warmer

Postby Robb_Stark » Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:47 am

Okc so you would play for free but para hills and ingle farm throw cash at you ????? The nerve of them
Robb_Stark
League - Best 21

Postby piglet1 » Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:04 am

OKC! wrote:

It was a tounge in cheek comment! I know cossi well and he is just trying to stir me up.

I can take people saying what they want on here, but when people spread around rubbish on here ot annoys me. U wonder how much on here is true until you read stuff about yourself and realise that most of it must come from sad folk with nothing better to do. Ill give as good as I cop here, but to say im playing for cash, those people have no idea what has happened in the last few years at para hills or what happened this year. Stark u said u played for a long time and didnt get paid, well that's great that you were no good, dont take ur anger out on the rest of us. Ive never asked to be paid, but why would you turn money down? Everyone likes money!

Everyone might like money, I won't argue so do I, but I've played 200+ games at my club and been offered a bit of $ at some time there or somewhere else (nothing big for all the anti payment people), but I would turn it down all the time as I play in an environment that I love and get to spend Tuesday, Thursdays and Saturdays with some of my best mates. I understand you can get money playing footy, good on you for being a good enough footballer to get offered $, but surely it would be more rewarding playing at 1 club and trying to build something with people you've built a friendship with over the years. Maybe I'm in the minority and I'm wrong with my opinion, but I want to be known as a footballer who was a 1 club player instead of chasing for greener pastures for $ or higher grades instead of trying to get my team up there. And if you didn't think you can handle the commitment of a higher grade that's fine also but what's wrong with playing B grade football at your club and teaching the young A and B graders something? I'm just curious
piglet1
Rookie

Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 8 times

Postby zedman » Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:28 am

Robb_Stark wrote:Okc so you would play for free but para hills and ingle farm throw cash at you ????? The nerve of them

probably pertinent to relate this quick story about OKC since he seems to be copping some very unnecessary bs on here..

when CLG decided it was in their best interests to remove me after losing the preliminary final in 2014 it was a fairly depressing time for a few days..i was soon lifted by the many messages of support i received and offers to apply for various coaching roles were also very kind..but i also received an email out of the blue from OKC reflecting on his thoughts on what had happened and wishing me all the best for 2015..

i had never spoken or conversed in anyway with the guy except to coach against him but he took the time to send me a personal email..thats something i wont forget..i think that shows the quality and sincerity of the man..haters are gunna hate..
zedman
Coach

Has liked: 1077 times
Been liked: 387 times

Postby human_torpedo » Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:08 am

piglet1 wrote:
OKC! wrote:

Everyone might like money, I won't argue so do I, but I've played 200+ games at my club and been offered a bit of $ at some time there or somewhere else (nothing big for all the anti payment people), but I would turn it down all the time as I play in an environment that I love and get to spend Tuesday, Thursdays and Saturdays with some of my best mates. I understand you can get money playing footy, good on you for being a good enough footballer to get offered $, but surely it would be more rewarding playing at 1 club and trying to build something with people you've built a friendship with over the years. Maybe I'm in the minority and I'm wrong with my opinion, but I want to be known as a footballer who was a 1 club player instead of chasing for greener pastures for $ or higher grades instead of trying to get my team up there. And if you didn't think you can handle the commitment of a higher grade that's fine also but what's wrong with playing B grade football at your club and teaching the young A and B graders something? I'm just curious

Its true, piglet1 doesn't have time to play cricket in the summer because he is too busy batting away offers from rival clubs near and far.. ;)

OKC the people who will have a problem with you are ones who either a.) Were never good enough to get paid so have never been in the position of negotiation and are probably envious, or b.) Blokes who have been at clubs there whole life and never played for money, so they probably can have a dig if they like, they've earnt it.. Just don't bite back mate, saves those bites for the finger buns
human_torpedo
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 371 times

Postby Robb_Stark » Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:11 am

noone is bigger then the club but you find president coach or players don't always see eye to eye but what makes a person stronger is working through the hard times. The easy option is not always the best one

Zedman don't know you but I'd assume you had people with in the club ready to jump on you at first chance they got....,

Best thing is them people move on or lose power bad apples at all clubs just need to weed them out

who takes the blame for para hills in all sorts these players for taking cash while trying to maintain a high morale ground.
Or para hills for hiring rent a players
Robb_Stark
League - Best 21

Postby OKC! » Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:18 am

Robb_Stark wrote:noone is bigger then the club but you find president coach or players don't always see eye to eye but what makes a person stronger is working through the hard times. The easy option is not always the best one

Zedman don't know you but I'd assume you had people with in the club ready to jump on you at first chance they got....,

Best thing is them people move on or lose power bad apples at all clubs just need to weed them out

who takes the blame for para hills in all sorts these players for taking cash while trying to maintain a high morale ground.
Or para hills for hiring rent a players

You have no idea what took place.

So just shhhh.
OKC!
League Bench Warmer

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Adelaide Footy League