Adelaide Plains Football League

Talk on any country footy league or club from the SA Country area

Re: Adelaide Plains Football League

Postby 23rd man » Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:11 am

Eagles 80+
Two wells 80+
Mallala 1-39
Tigers 1-39

Hopefully the rumour of Young Brad Hardie having to retire is a load of hogwash!! Very good player!!
23rd man

Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 11 times
Grassroots Team: Adelaide Lutheran

Postby magpieeagle » Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:51 am

23rd man wrote:Eagles 80+
Two wells 80+
Mallala 1-39
Tigers 1-39

Hopefully the rumour of Young Brad Hardie having to retire is a load of hogwash!! Very good player!!

Announced it to his team mates Wednesday.
magpieeagle
Reserves

Has liked: 108 times
Been liked: 69 times

Postby mighty hounds » Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:54 am

HWE vs Hamley: HWE 80+
Angle Vale vs Two Wells: Two Wells 80+
Virginia vs Mallala: Mallala 1-39
United vs Balaklava: United 1-39
mighty hounds
Coach

Has liked: 89 times
Been liked: 285 times

Postby Snags » Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:15 am

HWE vs Hamley: HWE 40-79
Angle vale vs two wells: two wells 80+
Virginia vs Mallala: mallala 1-39
United vs Balak: United 1-39
Snags
Under 16s

Has liked: 95 times
Been liked: 35 times

Postby Hazbeen » Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:11 pm

Every club has their results up on sportingpulse except Angle Vale. They special and don't have to straight away like the league demands?
Hazbeen
Veteran

Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 122 times
Grassroots Team: Hummocks-Watchman

Postby magpieeagle » Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:00 pm

Hazbeen wrote:Every club has their results up on sportingpulse except Angle Vale. They special and don't have to straight away like the league demands?

Hope its the same comment when other clubs do the same like times last year, A lot of Lochiel games didn't see to Sunday morning, Just kick them out now and keep everyone happy.
magpieeagle
Reserves

Postby Swamp Donkey » Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:29 pm

So have we heard how the owls went? See their senior colts gave the roosters a touch up
Swamp Donkey
League - Top 5

Has liked: 112 times
Been liked: 129 times
Grassroots Team: Wunkar

Postby magpieeagle » Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:01 pm

Swamp Donkey wrote:So have we heard how the owls went? See their senior colts gave the roosters a touch up

Two Wells by 20 odd goals.
magpieeagle
Reserves

Postby mighty hounds » Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:44 pm

Swamp Donkey wrote:So have we heard how the owls went? See their senior colts gave the roosters a touch up

Apparently the boys had to sing the club song in the shower. They had to make way for the women's match. Disgraceful. Ran out of food and drink early as well. Round one was always going to be a feeling out process though.
mighty hounds
Coach

Postby norm11 » Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:35 am

mighty hounds wrote:

Apparently the boys had to sing the club song in the shower. They had to make way for the women's match. Disgraceful. Ran out of food and drink early as well. Round one was always going to be a feeling out process though.

So you were there ?? ??? Round One for a new club in the league and U are happy to sit back and throw stones?? U can't back pedal and say I guess round 1 was a learning curve. Of course it's a MASSSIVE learning curve for us. But we learnt a lot of things today and I'm sure if u actually speak to any of ur old team mates they will tell u about he actual football game. Any issues please let me know as I'm very proud of my clubs efforts on and off the field. Well done to angle vale and we look forward to improving on and off the field this season and the many more seasons to come.
Back to the creek it is.
norm11
League - Top 5

Has liked: 470 times
Been liked: 53 times

Postby mighty hounds » Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:44 am

norm11 wrote:
mighty hounds wrote:

So you were there ?? ??? Round One for a new club in the league and U are happy to sit back and throw stones?? U can't back pedal and say I guess round 1 was a learning curve. Of course it's a MASSSIVE learning curve for us. But we learnt a lot of things today and I'm sure if u actually speak to any of ur old team mates they will tell u about he actual football game. Any issues please let me know as I'm very proud of my clubs efforts on and off the field. Well done to angle vale and we look forward to improving on and off the field this season and the many more seasons to come.

Wow, i said the having to sing the song in the shower was disgraceful. You think that thats ok? being told you have to hurry up and can't sit around the changrooms after a match so someone else can use the rooms? No problem with running out of food that was the part i meant i was feeling out process. Good work on the 2 goals
mighty hounds
Coach

Postby whufc » Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:03 am

How does it go at Angle Vale with the paid entry

What happens to the junior soccer kids and families who have to go to the back oval do they need to pay to get in
RIP PH408 63notoutforever
whufc
Coach

Has liked: 5589 times
Been liked: 2530 times
Grassroots Team: BSR

Postby OnSong » Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:30 pm

Tipping results:
Attachments
Screen shot 2016-04-20 at 2.29.37 PM.png
Screen shot 2016-04-20 at 2.29.37 PM.png (31.56 KiB) Viewed 4059 times
Right in front of me. RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!
OnSong
Coach

Has liked: 524 times
Been liked: 543 times

Postby Nighthawk » Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:52 pm

Boundry ump reported from TW v Angle Vale game on saturday? Involved in a mellee?
Nighthawk
Rookie

Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 6 times

Postby Dogwatcher » Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:03 pm

mighty hounds wrote: Apparently the boys had to sing the club song in the shower. They had to make way for the women's match. Disgraceful. Ran out of food and drink early as well. Round one was always going to be a feeling out process though.

Why's it disgraceful that TW had to get out of the rooms to make way for another team?
How soon after are you talking? If it was within half an hour, that's a little rough, but there's going to be teething problems - surely not enough to say it's disgraceful?
This sort of thing can happen in finals when teams from other clubs share rooms. I played at Elizabeth when the women were playing there and people didn't seem to mind vacating the rooms when it was the women's team's turn to use them.
You're my only friend, and you don't even like me.
Dogwatcher
Coach

Has liked: 1425 times
Been liked: 1152 times
Grassroots Team: Elizabeth

Postby Jimmy_041 » Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:36 pm

Nighthawk wrote:Boundry ump reported from TW v Angle Vale game on saturday? Involved in a mellee?

TW or AV runner @Nighthawk?
Jimmy_041
Coach

Has liked: 719 times
Been liked: 1072 times
Grassroots Team: Prince Alfred OC

Postby norm11 » Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:24 pm

Jimmy_041 wrote:
Nighthawk wrote:Boundry ump reported from TW v Angle Vale game on saturday? Involved in a mellee?

TW or AV runner @Nighthawk?

I believe the two wells runner for interfering in a scuffle and laying hands on the players.
Back to the creek it is.
norm11
League - Top 5

Has liked: 470 times
Been liked: 53 times

Postby mighty hounds » Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:21 pm

Dogwatcher wrote:
mighty hounds wrote: Apparently the boys had to sing the club song in the shower. They had to make way for the women's match. Disgraceful. Ran out of food and drink early as well. Round one was always going to be a feeling out process though.

Why's it disgraceful that TW had to get out of the rooms to make way for another team?
How soon after are you talking? If it was within half an hour, that's a little rough, but there's going to be teething problems - surely not enough to say it's disgraceful?
This sort of thing can happen in finals when teams from other clubs share rooms. I played at Elizabeth when the women were playing there and people didn't seem to mind vacating the rooms when it was the women's team's turn to use them.

They didn't even have time to have a shower. The whole scenario was described as a shambles.
Never happened before in my time while playing in the plains.

Also found out that the bar wouldn't sell a carton of beer to the B grade because they were running out of alcohol. :roll:
mighty hounds
Coach

Postby mighty hounds » Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:22 pm

norm11 wrote:
mighty hounds wrote:

Well geez, how do you think i got my info? You wouldn't want to hear what they thought of the match
mighty hounds
Coach

Postby magpieeagle » Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:24 pm

Hamley v AV > Hamley 1-39
Two Wells v Vir > Virginia 1-39
Balaklava v HWE > Balaklava 1-39
Mall v United > Mall 1-39
Last edited by magpieeagle on Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
magpieeagle
Reserves

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Country Footy