11%
Westminster OS
14%

Total votes : 85

Re: CH9AFL DIvision 4 2016

Postby Bluedemon » Thu May 12, 2016 3:59 pm

wonder_kid wrote:
Bluedemon wrote:
wonder_kid wrote:Well lk your post is good but this is a forum where people have an opinion !! Rumours are just rumours but they all start from somewhere! Number 2 never said the leaders didnt like the coaches he said some players . I would think at every club there would be players who dont like the coaches as a coach its about gaining respect thats important. Players can still respect a coach even if he doesnt like him. As a player i didnt like some of my coaches but i wtill tried to do everything i could for the team regardless of my like or dislike of my coach!

hey wonderkid, how is everything going up at Kangas?

We are on a long hard road back to success just like the kooks were when i arrived in 2010 cant change a losing culture overnight ! Processes are in place. Enjoying country footy tho its different to the saafl for sure

I enjoy the country footy, miss it
SAFooty.net, where you hear the community football news first
Bluedemon
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 83 times
Been liked: 96 times
Grassroots Team: Kenilworth

Postby The Bedge » Fri May 13, 2016 1:09 pm

I see the great Tom Lipson has been named in the North Haven side for tomorrow..

Word on the street is North Haven lads are running a book on what time in the 1st quarter he will do his knee again..

What time do you think @Bubba Love?
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
The Bedge
Coach

Has liked: 3188 times
Been liked: 3989 times

Postby The Big Shrek » Sat May 14, 2016 12:39 am

Zartan wrote:I see the great Tom Lipson has been named in the North Haven side for tomorrow..

Word on the street is North Haven lads are running a book on what time in the 1st quarter he will do his knee again..

What time do you think @Bubba Love?

Nah they're all too interested in Ingle Farm B Grade
The Big Shrek
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 38 times
Been liked: 366 times

Postby Dols » Sat May 14, 2016 7:07 pm

You beauty[emoji106] tough comp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dols
Reserves

Has liked: 332 times
Been liked: 51 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Postby S Demon » Sat May 14, 2016 9:14 pm

HV lost with the last kick of the day
S Demon
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 312 times
Been liked: 370 times
Grassroots Team: Hope Valley

Postby Purple Warrior » Mon May 16, 2016 8:09 am

Salisbury's decision to stay down not looking so good now, lucky they won round 1 by a point or they'd be 3-3. All reports are a lot of players aren't happy with the coach and his always negative attitude. Interesting way of addressing "his" players at quarter time, dont think calling them C's would be overly motivating.
Purple Warrior

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 14 times

Postby Minion Master » Mon May 16, 2016 8:53 am

Purple Warrior wrote:Salisbury's decision to stay down not looking so good now, lucky they won round 1 by a point or they'd be 3-3. All reports are a lot of players aren't happy with the coach and his always negative attitude. Interesting way of addressing "his" players at quarter time, dont think calling them C's would be overly motivating.

Interesting, heard similar from some of their players the other week that all may not be rosy.
Minion Master
Rookie

Has liked: 10 times
Been liked: 24 times
Grassroots Team: Broughton-Mundoora

Postby 2slow » Mon May 16, 2016 12:03 pm

Purple Warrior wrote:Salisbury's decision to stay down not looking so good now, lucky they won round 1 by a point or they'd be 3-3. All reports are a lot of players aren't happy with the coach and his always negative attitude. Interesting way of addressing "his" players at quarter time, dont think calling them C's would be overly motivating.

ummm....... its Salisbury.
2slow

Been liked: 3 times
Grassroots Team: Karoonda

Postby BFG » Mon May 16, 2016 12:08 pm

Minion Master wrote:

Interesting, heard similar from some of their players the other week that all may not be rosy.

All seemed very upbeat when they gave us a hiding two weeks ago but i spose victories can mask some issues.

Great win to WOSFC in our game this week. They used the ball a bit better going forward and probably won the midfield battle as well. Lack of having a big target up forward hurt us (graetz played a cracking game but had to go too far upfield to get his kicks to impact the scoreboard in a big way). Hopefully getting a few back from injury in the coming weeks will help get us some wins over a few of the top sides.
BFG
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 25 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Postby oneuponedown » Mon May 16, 2016 3:37 pm

BFG wrote:
Minion Master wrote:

All seemed very upbeat when they gave us a hiding two weeks ago but i spose victories can mask some issues.

Great win to WOSFC in our game this week. They used the ball a bit better going forward and probably won the midfield battle as well. Lack of having a big target up forward hurt us (graetz played a cracking game but had to go too far upfield to get his kicks to impact the scoreboard in a big way). Hopefully getting a few back from injury in the coming weeks will help get us some wins over a few of the top sides.

I see one of this years recruits returned to their previous club in SFL, anything sinister? always thought JS and Dinga got on well ....or did some money finally appear at previous SFL club.
oneuponedown
Rookie

Has liked: 33 times
Been liked: 8 times
Grassroots Team: Meningie

Postby scottroo » Mon May 16, 2016 5:35 pm

Nothing sinister at all, wish shurgs all the best. His relationship with denty is still a good one!
scottroo
League - Best 21

Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 172 times

Postby Pag » Mon May 16, 2016 6:15 pm

Minion Master wrote:

I love this place. 3 weeks ago got over a weakened EP, it's Salisbury 3-0 and they're frontrunners according to some. Lose a game by a goal to a good side a few weeks later, and it's doom and gloom. Such extremities.

Congrats to North Haven, played better footy and deserved to win. Big mention to Lippo who provided a big target coming back from the knee injuries, and to all the lads who came in for a beer after. Looking forward to the return leg at Largs.
Pag
Coach

Has liked: 18 times
Been liked: 498 times

Postby BFG » Tue May 17, 2016 9:56 am

oneuponedown wrote:
BFG wrote:
Minion Master wrote:

I see one of this years recruits returned to their previous club in SFL, anything sinister? always thought JS and Dinga got on well ....or did some money finally appear at previous SFL club.

I think the player mentioned would agree that he wasn't playing his best footy the first few weeks. The SAAFL is a different kettle of fish to the SFL in term of pace of the game and size of ovals. He's a super skilled player and we were sad to see him go but think he was in the best for his old club on the weekend so looks like he made the right decision for himself. No bad blood, just didnt work out.
BFG
League Bench Warmer

Postby Mr Beefy » Wed May 18, 2016 8:41 am

heater31 wrote:
The Ash Man wrote:South Australia National Football League (SANFL) Colonel Light Gardens Jacky, Jarrhan Pending 2016-04-27

Is he still in SA? Obviously hasn't played any footy since leaving Glenelg.

Subsequently cancelled, must have got a better offer....
South Australia National Football League (SANFL) Ironbank Cherry Gardens Football Club Jacky, Jarrhan Approved 2016-04-29 2016-05-06
Mr Beefy
Coach

Has liked: 404 times
Been liked: 651 times
Grassroots Team: Rosewater

Postby BFG » Wed May 18, 2016 10:25 am

Mr Beefy wrote:
heater31 wrote:
The Ash Man wrote:South Australia National Football League (SANFL) Colonel Light Gardens Jacky, Jarrhan Pending 2016-04-27

South Australia National Football League (SANFL) Ironbank Cherry Gardens Football Club Jacky, Jarrhan Approved 2016-04-29 2016-05-06

Not hard to find a better offer than zero! He was just happy to come out for a kick but I think once a few clubs with a bit more $$ got wind of it we were never a chance.
BFG
League Bench Warmer

Postby Lightning McQueen » Wed May 18, 2016 11:05 am

Pag wrote:
Minion Master wrote:

I love this place. 3 weeks ago got over a weakened EP, it's Salisbury 3-0 and they're frontrunners according to some. Lose a game by a goal to a good side a few weeks later, and it's doom and gloom. Such extremities.

Congrats to North Haven, played better footy and deserved to win. Big mention to Lippo who provided a big target coming back from the knee injuries, and to all the lads who came in for a beer after. Looking forward to the return leg at Largs.

But how did you go in your trial matches?
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4339 times
Been liked: 7902 times

Postby Mr Onions » Wed May 18, 2016 11:16 am

BFG wrote:
Mr Beefy wrote:
heater31 wrote:

Not hard to find a better offer than zero! He was just happy to come out for a kick but I think once a few clubs with a bit more $$ got wind of it we were never a chance.

Signed with Ironbark with his mate Eddie Hocking
Mr Onions
Mini-League

Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 15 times

Postby number2 » Mon May 23, 2016 9:40 am

Good game at Mortlock Park on the weekend.

Interesting scenes after the game though!
number2

Been liked: 4 times

Postby BFG » Mon May 23, 2016 10:31 am

number2 wrote:Good game at Mortlock Park on the weekend.

Yeah very interesting. Never a good look to having two players from the same club having a very heated exchange. Emotions run high after a close game like that but thats something you don't like to see.

Was told by someone that it was more of a mis-understanding and a bit of confusion about what was said and to who which got heated because of the close loss.

Was a bit of a shame as it slightly overshadowed what a great game (especially last quarter) Kenilworth played.
BFG
League Bench Warmer

Postby The Bedge » Mon May 23, 2016 10:33 am

BFG wrote:
number2 wrote:Good game at Mortlock Park on the weekend.

Yeah very interesting. Never a good look to having two players from the same club having a very heated exchange. Emotions run high after a close game like that but thats something you don't like to see.

Was told by someone that it was more of a mis-understanding and a bit of confusion about what was said and to who which got heated because of the close loss.

Was a bit of a shame as it slightly overshadowed what a great game (especially last quarter) Kenilworth played.

Meh nothing like a bit of a stoush between team mates to galvanise the squad - nothing wrong with a heated argument/debate, and showing some emotion :D
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
The Bedge
Coach

Has liked: 3188 times
Been liked: 3989 times

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Adelaide Footy League