No votes
Salisbury
11%
Westminster OS
14%

Total votes : 85

Re: CH9AFL DIvision 4 2016

Postby wonder_kid » Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:37 pm

Kooks over hv by 21 pts maybe hv should go do div 5...
wonder_kid
Under 18s

Has liked: 47 times
Been liked: 46 times

Postby Dols » Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:54 pm

wonder_kid wrote:Kooks over hv by 21 pts maybe hv should go do div 5...
win 2 more games and they will

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dols
Reserves

Has liked: 332 times
Been liked: 51 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Postby Footy Chick » Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:03 pm

and they bloody deserve to - the most insipid display i've seen in all my years at the club.

I was extremely close to letting rip after the game.

Well done Kookas on their first win of the season :D
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1738 times
Been liked: 2146 times

Postby Demon Juke » Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:55 pm

Dols wrote:
win 2 more games and they will

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 clubs could be going down.
Demon Juke
League - Best 21

Has liked: 79 times
Been liked: 69 times

Postby scottroo » Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:02 pm

Cracking game at mortlock park today. Salisbury just abit to much class when it counts.
Interesting to see one of our lads get sent off for kicking in danger when he tried to soccer the ball for goal.

Cheers to pag for coming up after the game ( and staying until 6pm) bloke is all class, Salisbury is very lucky to have him.
scottroo
League - Best 21

Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 172 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Postby LaughingKookaburra » Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:37 pm

Did he miss a target today? I haven't seen him miss 1 in 2 years against us. Great footballer.
Can you bring a man to his feet when defeat is on repeat?
LaughingKookaburra
Coach

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 740 times
Grassroots Team: Kenilworth

Postby scottroo » Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:47 pm

Very smart footballer. Great leader
scottroo
League - Best 21

Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 172 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Postby S Demon » Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:14 pm

Kangarilla are 1W and 12L, maybe they should just worry about their own backyard.

Or get a better coach...
S Demon
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 312 times
Been liked: 370 times
Grassroots Team: Hope Valley

Postby wonder_kid » Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:35 pm

A tad defensive mate?? No need for personal attacks the standard of yesterday's game wasnt great ....
wonder_kid
Under 18s

Postby Footy Chick » Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:44 pm

wonder_kid wrote:A tad defensive mate?? No need for personal attacks the standard of yesterday's game wasnt great ....

Cant see anything personal in that, He didn't attack you at all.

You knew it was going to get a response though and a pretty dumb thing to say considering that the Kookas are still sitting bottom of the ladder :roll:

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Postby wonder_kid » Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:53 pm

Just glad my previous club got a win and tbh the way hv players reacted with some stupid biff after they started losing it just made me smile i really hope kooks can perform a miracle and hv get relegated would be fantastic!
wonder_kid
Under 18s

Postby Demon Juke » Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:35 pm

wonder_kid wrote:Just glad my previous club got a win and tbh the way hv players reacted with some stupid biff after they started losing it just made me smile i really hope kooks can perform a miracle and hv get relegated would be fantastic!

Like I said above there is good chance 2 teams will go down with new teams that maybe coming in, so it looks like we will playing each other next year as well.
Demon Juke
League - Best 21

Has liked: 79 times
Been liked: 69 times

Postby WOS Dragons » Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:52 pm

Eastern park too good yesterday. Our guys stuck at it pretty well but a 10 minute burst in the 3rd quarter was the difference. Tough place to travel to and get the points and i was impressed by the way they used the ball. Shout out to the bloke who thought it was tough to spit at our bench as he came through the interchange and then again whilst standing at his bench.
WOS Dragons
Rookie

Has liked: 9 times
Been liked: 37 times
Grassroots Team: Westminster OS

Postby cracka » Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:13 pm

Footy Chick wrote:
wonder_kid wrote:A tad defensive mate?? No need for personal attacks the standard of yesterday's game wasnt great ....

Cant see anything personal in that, He didn't attack you at all.

You knew it was going to get a response though and a pretty dumb thing to say considering that the Kookas are still sitting bottom of the ladder :roll:

Um, are you serious, of course it was a personal attack. He obviously knows TWK is the coach at Kangarilla. :roll:
cracka
Veteran

Has liked: 460 times
Been liked: 566 times
Grassroots Team: Onkaparinga Valley

Postby #bleedredandblue » Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:01 am

Westminster resorted to some very dirty tactics on saturday throughout the game which left a few of our boys a bit worse for wear, number 7 landing some disgusting cheap shots in the first half which left one of the lads needing stitches under his eye and another one of the players concussed and ruled out for the day! credit to the lads for sticking the game out and not letting that sort of stuff put us off, Although the minute we started firing up and giving them a taste of the crap they were pulling, they all seemed to back off and start carrying on about copping it back.. All the boys are looking forward to coming up against them come finals time!
#bleedredandblue
Under 16s

Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 52 times
Grassroots Team: Eastern Park

Postby Lightning McQueen » Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:38 am

cracka wrote:Um, are you serious, of course it was a personal attack. He obviously knows TWK is the coach at Kangarilla. :roll:

I didn't think it was either, TWK ran in and threw a hand grenade, SD picked it up and tossed it back outside.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4344 times
Been liked: 7921 times

Postby cracka » Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:14 am

Lightning McQueen wrote:
cracka wrote:Um, are you serious, of course it was a personal attack. He obviously knows TWK is the coach at Kangarilla. :roll:

I didn't think it was either, TWK ran in and threw a hand grenade, SD picked it up and tossed it back outside.

TWK just commented on a club, SD also commented on a club but then had a go at the coach of Kangarilla who just happens to be TWK. Each to their own I guess.
cracka
Veteran

Has liked: 460 times
Been liked: 566 times
Grassroots Team: Onkaparinga Valley

Postby WOS Dragons » Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:25 am

#bleedredandblue wrote:Westminster resorted to some very dirty tactics on saturday throughout the game which left a few of our boys a bit worse for wear, number 7 landing some disgusting cheap shots in the first half which left one of the lads needing stitches under his eye and another one of the players concussed and ruled out for the day! credit to the lads for sticking the game out and not letting that sort of stuff put us off, Although the minute we started firing up and giving them a taste of the crap they were pulling, they all seemed to back off and start carrying on about copping it back.. All the boys are looking forward to coming up against them come finals time!

This is laughable. The 'cheap shots' were two legitimate contests, first two players diving at a marking contests and the second our bloke kept his feet your bloke dived at the ball. Both unfortunate footy collisions. Not sure it was quite the same the other way around when a late elbow resulted in one of our blokes going off and a 25m penalty nor the constant elbows from #10.

Either way a good, hard contest, EP were the better team on the day and deserved to win.
WOS Dragons
Rookie

Has liked: 9 times
Been liked: 37 times
Grassroots Team: Westminster OS

Postby Footy Chick » Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:29 am

Wonderkid isn't the A grade coach

Footy Chick

Postby Wazz17 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:52 am

WOS Dragons wrote:
#bleedredandblue wrote:Westminster resorted to some very dirty tactics on saturday throughout the game which left a few of our boys a bit worse for wear, number 7 landing some disgusting cheap shots in the first half which left one of the lads needing stitches under his eye and another one of the players concussed and ruled out for the day! credit to the lads for sticking the game out and not letting that sort of stuff put us off, Although the minute we started firing up and giving them a taste of the crap they were pulling, they all seemed to back off and start carrying on about copping it back.. All the boys are looking forward to coming up against them come finals time!

This is laughable. The 'cheap shots' were two legitimate contests, first two players diving at a marking contests and the second our bloke kept his feet your bloke dived at the ball. Both unfortunate footy collisions. Not sure it was quite the same the other way around when a late elbow resulted in one of our blokes going off and a 25m penalty nor the constant elbows from #10.

Either way a good, hard contest, EP were the better team on the day and deserved to win.

Not sure if you were at the same game. #7 kneed all three players, he came in on all three occasions and slid in with his knee connecting to the head. As stated one ended up with stitches to his cheek, another ruled out for the day with concussion and the the third left dazed and sitting on the bench for quite some time. Deliberate actions well only #7 would know. It was also clearly obvious to all that from the first bounce WOS had a plan of intimidation to put EP off their game in any way they could. Thankfully apart from a bit of push and shove EP held their resolve and played the much better football on the day.
Wazz17

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 23 times
Grassroots Team: Eastern Park

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Adelaide Footy League