No votes
Salisbury
11%
Westminster OS
14%

Total votes : 85

Re: CH9AFL DIvision 4 2016

Postby WOS Dragons » Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:25 pm

#bleedredandblue wrote:At the end of the day, whether it was 2 seconds or it was 4 seconds, he knew exactly what he was doing and for you blokes to come out with that mentality is disgusting!!!!! Not only did it back fire because all it did was fire is up even more + make us come back twice as hard, but you also had a long miserable drive home after coming back down to reality! Look forward to seeing you blokes at some stage come finals time though :)

Not sure how you know that he knew exactly what he was doing but that's ok. Again, there was some niggle, one bloke spat at us, i call that disgusting. Each to their own.
WOS Dragons
Rookie

Has liked: 9 times
Been liked: 37 times
Grassroots Team: Westminster OS

Postby Bluedemon » Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:35 pm

zedman wrote:
Footy Chick wrote:Wonderkid isn't the A grade coach

pretty sure he coaches down there in some format though or do i have crossed wires??

You are correct Zedman but not the As.

All the best for Saturday Laughingkookaburra, if I had some talent I would try to play with you on Saturday.
SAFooty.net, where you hear the community football news first
Bluedemon
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 83 times
Been liked: 97 times
Grassroots Team: Kenilworth

Postby Pag » Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:56 pm

Congrats LK, massive effort mate!
Pag
Coach

Has liked: 18 times
Been liked: 499 times

Postby The Big Shrek » Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:38 pm

WOS Dragons wrote:I was there, I stood at the bench all day, saw all incidents, spoke to our players and i guess I have my view of what I saw. As I mentioned, tough game, lots of niggle, EP were the better team, one bloke spat at us a couple of times - that's pretty much the end of it.

Eastern Park also have the worst tattoos of any football team I have ever seen. Some shockers getting around.
The Big Shrek
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 38 times
Been liked: 366 times

Postby Dols » Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:37 pm

The Big Shrek wrote:
WOS Dragons wrote:I was there, I stood at the bench all day, saw all incidents, spoke to our players and i guess I have my view of what I saw. As I mentioned, tough game, lots of niggle, EP were the better team, one bloke spat at us a couple of times - that's pretty much the end of it.

Eastern Park also have the worst tattoos of any football team I have ever seen. Some shockers getting around.
hahaha jailhouse Tatts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dols
Reserves

Has liked: 332 times
Been liked: 51 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Postby LaughingKookaburra » Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:52 pm

Pag wrote:Congrats LK, massive effort mate!

Thanks legend.
Can you bring a man to his feet when defeat is on repeat?
LaughingKookaburra
Coach

Has liked: 73 times
Been liked: 741 times

Postby Big Red Nose » Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:08 pm

Evening all,
couple of tough matches this week and a lot of grounds will be heavy after all the crud weather but can't see the top 5 changing
The redder it grows the more he knows
Big Red Nose
Mini-League

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 14 times

Postby Footy Chick » Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:09 pm

Big Red Nose wrote:Evening all,
couple of tough matches this week and a lot of grounds will be heavy after all the crud weather but can't see the top 5 changing

Welcome aboard Big Red Nose. The top 5 won't change, however the order of the top 5 probably will 8)
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1738 times
Been liked: 2146 times

Postby Big Red Nose » Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:18 pm

no doubt but I think we're all playing for the silver. EP by are pretty good
The redder it grows the more he knows
Big Red Nose
Mini-League

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 14 times

Postby Demon Juke » Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:29 am

We have a bit of laugh with North Haven posters over the years about the LIGHT'S but I would like to thank North Haven Football Club as they returned the the compliment after tuff hard game of football by coming in for a few drinks after the Game. They also cleaned their table by taking all glasses & can's etc back to the bar, now we just need to teach our members to do the same thing. Good luck in the finals wish your club all the best and well done on how you represent your club.
Demon Juke
League - Best 21

Has liked: 79 times
Been liked: 69 times

Postby Footy Chick » Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:40 am

Demon Juke wrote:We have a bit of laugh with North Haven posters over the years about the LIGHT'S but I would like to thank North Haven Football Club as they returned the the compliment after tuff hard game of football by coming in for a few drinks after the Game. They also cleaned their table by taking all glasses & can's etc back to the bar, now we just need to teach our members to do the same thing. Good luck in the finals wish your club all the best and well done on how you represent your club.

Mainly because Tommy Lipson said they weren't allowed to leave until the jugs were finished. Waste not, want not ;) Also good to see Shaggy and the old crew venture over the bridge for the day too, good to see you all :D

I share DJ's sentiments, you have a chance to snare 2nd - all the best to my former club for the rest of the year.

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Postby Bluedemon » Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:01 pm

Footy Chick wrote:
Demon Juke wrote:We have a bit of laugh with North Haven posters over the years about the LIGHT'S but I would like to thank North Haven Football Club as they returned the the compliment after tuff hard game of football by coming in for a few drinks after the Game. They also cleaned their table by taking all glasses & can's etc back to the bar, now we just need to teach our members to do the same thing. Good luck in the finals wish your club all the best and well done on how you represent your club.

Mainly because Tommy Lipson said they weren't allowed to leave until the jugs were finished. Waste not, want not ;) Also good to see Shaggy and the old crew venture over the bridge for the day too, good to see you all :D

I share DJ's sentiments, you have a chance to snare 2nd - all the best to my former club for the rest of the year.

Former club?
SAFooty.net, where you hear the community football news first
Bluedemon
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 83 times
Been liked: 97 times

Postby amber_fluid » Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:03 pm

Footy Chick wrote:

WOW....... Shaggy ventured over the bridge!
That would have been a 12 can(wild turkeys) road trip for him.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
amber_fluid
Coach

Has liked: 2227 times
Been liked: 2523 times

Postby scottroo » Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:32 pm

It was a cracking day for footy yesterday. Saw a high scoring match at pooraka. The Bulls bounced out to a 8 goal to 2 lead at quarter time. Clg slowly pegging the margin back to about level at 3/4 time before some late goals saw us run out victors. Pooraka are a very good running side, full of young blokes. Decent set up out at lindblom park, surprised me that most of their players got in the car and left after the game. We definitely out numbered them in the club rooms!
scottroo
League - Best 21

Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 172 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Postby Footy Chick » Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:33 pm

amber_fluid wrote:WOW....... Shaggy ventured over the bridge!

I know, that's what I said :lol:

Footy Chick

Postby amber_fluid » Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:35 pm

Bluedemon wrote:
Footy Chick wrote:

Former club?

FC was the trainer there many moons ago.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
amber_fluid
Coach

Has liked: 2227 times
Been liked: 2523 times

Postby wonder_kid » Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:55 pm

Its good to be back after a week in the sin bin!

Kooks season over after an upset on the weekend. Its sad to see a club i was involved in for 6 seasons get relegated
I hope they bounce back next year!
wonder_kid
Under 18s

Has liked: 47 times
Been liked: 46 times

Postby LaughingKookaburra » Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:09 pm

It is what it is mate. There are some better signs in recent weeks but too late. Strong div and as I have said I have seen 3 sides this year that are as good as I have ever seen in div 4. Be a great finals series.
Can you bring a man to his feet when defeat is on repeat?
LaughingKookaburra
Coach

Has liked: 73 times
Been liked: 741 times

Postby Dols » Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:14 pm

amber_fluid wrote:
Bluedemon wrote:
Footy Chick wrote:

Former club?

FC was the trainer there many moons ago.
one moons!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dols
Reserves

Has liked: 332 times
Been liked: 51 times

Postby Footy Chick » Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:27 pm

Ha! yes, one Moons....Moons arrived at the club the year after I left 8)

He'd have to be pushing 300 games now, surely?

Footy Chick

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Adelaide Footy League