HFL Division 1 (Central)

Talk on any country footy league or club from the SA Country area

Re: HFL Division 1 (Central)

Postby Armytank » Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:15 pm

It is my understanding that Mr. Fechner and Mr. McNabb have been stood down from officiating for the remainder of the season and that their resignations from the HFL board has been asked for by Acting President Owen Lamshed.

I also believe there may be something in the Courier tomorrow.

But this is all rumour.
I hate Full Back.....................
Armytank
Under 18s

Has liked: 12 times
Been liked: 21 times
Grassroots Team: Ironbank

Postby Armytank » Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:30 pm

wazzal77 wrote:This permit thing is out of hand. And whilst on the surface I dont agree with what has been allowed with the Onkas player - to put up a statement like Ironbank have publicly on their facebook page is far from acceptable, I dont care what the circumstances or how grieved they are. By doing this they have brought THEIR league into disrepute. Of course they will argue that the HFL did this first, but follow the appropriate protocols and escalation process within the HFL and the CFL. Yes it is clear that the HFL appear to have an issue here..but playing it out in public doesnt help anyone. Call a meeting and seek direction and clarity and ask for a please explain? It does tend to otherwise face the risk of sour grapes - which Im sure its not but some would form that opinion.

You are right, from the outside I can see how this would appear to be sour grapes.

I actually feel bad for the young Onkas fella who only wants to play football.

But this is about the rules that every club has written and voted for, and then voted for people to sit on the HFL Board to administer them.

I believe Ironbank sought direction and clarity and asked for a please explain. If I gave you the answer that was given you would be speechless.

I believe the appropriate protocols and escalation process was followed by Ironbank.

This resulted in the HFL President resigning. Without any further comment, the rest would have been swept under the carpet and no one would know the reasons for the resignation. Craig Stratfold is at least owed the truth to come out for his reason for resigning. And if someone doesn't say why and not show support for him, nothing will change.
Armytank
Under 18s

Postby 2old2slow » Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:58 pm

maybe the same board members who gave birdwood in div2 the grand final WTF
2old2slow
Rookie

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 6 times

Postby Afterthesiren » Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:59 pm

Armytank wrote:It is my understanding that Mr. Fechner and Mr. McNabb have been stood down from officiating for the remainder of the season and that their resignations from the HFL board has been asked for by Acting President Owen Lamshed.

But this is all rumour.

Yep those are the names I was told. And McNabb is the father in law of Andrew Adcock the Onkas President. It doesn't take Einstein to read between those lines and work out what actually happened there.
Afterthesiren
Under 18s

Been liked: 5 times

Postby Chooky78 » Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:35 pm

Yes there is a story in the courier as i have just read it. Really not explaining things but McNabb says he was always going to step down at the end of the season, he is also displeased with things that are written about him on the forum and is potentially seeking legal advice.
Chooky78
Mini-League

Been liked: 0 time

Postby cracka » Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:44 pm

Always easy to post names of other people on here while hiding behind an anonymous username. Hope those that have posted names on here will have the balls to introduce themselves to the people they have bagged on here & let them know what there username is.
cracka
Veteran

Has liked: 458 times
Been liked: 560 times
Grassroots Team: Onkaparinga Valley

Postby rock » Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:47 pm

Aren't these just facts posted above?
rock
Under 16s

Been liked: 12 times

Postby Esteban Vihaio » Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:49 pm

Chooky78 wrote:Yes there is a story in the courier as i have just read it. Really not explaining things but McNabb says he was always going to step down at the end of the season, he is also displeased with things that are written about him on the forum and is potentially seeking legal advice.

Being not happy about something being written on a forum and something on a forum being libellous are two different things :oops:
Where's Bill? Yeah... Hmm... Bill is on the Villa Quatro, on the road to Salina. I will draw you a map.
Esteban Vihaio
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 89 times
Been liked: 36 times

Postby wazzal77 » Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:34 am

Afterthesiren wrote:
Armytank wrote:It is my understanding that Mr. Fechner and Mr. McNabb have been stood down from officiating for the remainder of the season and that their resignations from the HFL board has been asked for by Acting President Owen Lamshed.

But this is all rumour.

Yep those are the names I was told. And McNabb is the father in law of Andrew Adcock the Onkas President. It doesn't take Einstein to read between those lines and work out what actually happened there.

Oh dear..... This provides a whole lot more context.. Maybe Ironbank have been restrained !
wazzal77
Rookie

Has liked: 44 times
Been liked: 23 times

Postby The Gimp » Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:51 am

2old2slow wrote:maybe the same board members who gave birdwood in div2 the grand final WTF

What's wrong with Birdwood getting the GF? It's not like it's the first time we've hosted one.
The Gimp
Reserves

Has liked: 45 times
Been liked: 15 times
Grassroots Team: Birdwood

Postby Armytank » Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:18 am

cracka wrote:Always easy to post names of other people on here while hiding behind an anonymous username. Hope those that have posted names on here will have the balls to introduce themselves to the people they have bagged on here & let them know what there username is.

Where have I bagged anyone?

People want to know what happened. And above all else, Chook Stratfold is owed the truth to come out. And that is what we are talking about. The truth.

I stand to be corrected if anything I have written is incorrect.

In fact, please, if anything written on this forum is incorrect, the please enlighten us with the facts.

Why does it need to be a secret? That is the problem with this whole League. Everything is kept secret and swept under the rug.

If you have nothing to hide, why hide it?
Armytank
Under 18s

Postby cracka » Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:01 pm

Armytank wrote:
cracka wrote:Always easy to post names of other people on here while hiding behind an anonymous username. Hope those that have posted names on here will have the balls to introduce themselves to the people they have bagged on here & let them know what there username is.

Where have I bagged anyone?

People want to know what happened. And above all else, Chook Stratfold is owed the truth to come out. And that is what we are talking about. The truth.

I stand to be corrected if anything I have written is incorrect.

In fact, please, if anything written on this forum is incorrect, the please enlighten us with the facts.

Why does it need to be a secret? That is the problem with this whole League. Everything is kept secret and swept under the rug.

If you have nothing to hide, why hide it?

Where have I said YOU have bagged anyone. That was just a general comment about forum users who do.
I just hope next time you see Graham or David you have the balls to introduce yourself, look them in the eye & tell them that you're Armytank from the forum. Likewise for Afterthesiren & pretty much anyone who hides behind an alias.
Where did I say anything written about this is not the truth. A lot of what is written on here Is more an embellishment of the truth & a lot of what is written on here is 3rd hand bullish!t. Have you personally asked them for their side of the story or just gone on what you've been told.
Last edited by cracka on Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cracka
Veteran

Postby cracka » Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:23 pm

Couple of years ago people were calling the then president corrupt on here. Only a couple of pages ago someone labeled the 2 people you have named as corrupt. Now that's defamation. Even if the mods remove those posts it's too late.
cracka
Veteran

Postby footytragic001971 » Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:04 pm

Seems there is a lot happening off the field.
I prefer to discuss on field matters.

Who are the tips for this week?
I think Hahndorf will account for Blackwood. Not sure the margin and finals can throw up funny results sometimes.

Uraidla would like their chances this week against Torrens Valley, but I am going to tip TV, but only just.

I saw in the Courier today that Lobethal have advertised for a coach.
Is this a constitutional requirement or is Jeremy not going on?
footytragic001971
Rookie

Been liked: 10 times

Postby rock » Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:53 pm

Ben Hanna for the Mail Medal tonight in a tight one.
rock
Under 16s

Been liked: 12 times

Postby redsox » Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:03 pm

The Gimp wrote:
2old2slow wrote:maybe the same board members who gave birdwood in div2 the grand final WTF

What's wrong with Birdwood getting the GF? It's not like it's the first time we've hosted one.

Grand Finals should be played on the best ovals and the velodrome at Birdwood is far from the best.
redsox

Has liked: 13 times
Been liked: 2 times

Postby 19thman » Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:11 pm

redsox wrote:
The Gimp wrote:

Grand Finals should be played on the best ovals and the velodrome at Birdwood is far from the best.

It's not the best but it's also far from the best. GF should be shared around... It's a huge money spinner and all clubs with decent enough facilities should have a shot at it.
19thman

Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 3 times

Postby Rubber Chest » Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:26 pm

rock wrote:Ben Hanna for the Mail Medal tonight in a tight one.

Inside information?? Great tip
Rubber Chest
Mini-League

Been liked: 0 time
Grassroots Team: Callington

Postby cracka » Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:16 pm

rock wrote:Is it true the HFL President Craig Stratfold has resigned as a result of these corrupt board members?

Does he have any connections to Ironbank. Was just on their Facebook page & it looks like quite a few people from Ironbank FC were tagging him in the comments.
cracka
Veteran

Postby batmanbegins » Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:25 pm

cracka wrote:
rock wrote:Is it true the HFL President Craig Stratfold has resigned as a result of these corrupt board members?

Does he have any connections to Ironbank. Was just on their Facebook page & it looks like quite a few people from Ironbank FC were tagging him in the comments.

Dont believe so mate. Think hes an old blackwood boy.
batmanbegins
Reserves

Been liked: 187 times

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Country Footy