Crows 2016

Talk on the national game

Re: Crows 2016

Postby Gozu » Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:37 pm

Chuck Wepner wrote:
Gozu wrote:
daysofourlives wrote:Reckon Richmond are closer to a GF than the Crows, Balme will sort them out

=))

I'm sure people would've laughed 12 months ago if someone suggested the Bulldogs were closer to a flag than Adelaide. ;)

They're not though ;)
"The factory of the future will have only two employees, a man and a dog. The man will be there to feed the dog. The dog will be there to keep the man from touching the equipment" – Warren Bennis
Gozu
Coach

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 659 times

Postby Chuck Wepner » Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:52 pm

They are. Dogs are one win away from their next Premiership. How many wins away are the Crows?
I say no to drugs, but they don’t listen.
Chuck Wepner
Under 16s

Has liked: 46 times
Been liked: 23 times
Grassroots Team: United Yeelanna

Postby gossipgirl » Sun Sep 25, 2016 4:01 pm

Chuck Wepner wrote:They are. Dogs are one win away from their next Premiership. How many wins away are the Crows?

Well their first AFL one and hopefully they can do it
Adelaide Crows World champions 2017 - Crows 4.11 to Lions 4.5
gossipgirl
League - Best 21

Has liked: 1425 times
Been liked: 57 times
Grassroots Team: Boston

Postby daysofourlives » Sun Sep 25, 2016 4:30 pm

Crows would also be the proud holders of the current biggest losing streak in prelim finals.
Maybe both clubs should have history in the making in their song.

The more you think about it the more you realise what a shit club Adelaide are. Their supporters have absolutely no right to be arrogant like they are. Just take a moment and consider that Richmond and Adelaide are the only 2 clubs that havnt played a grand final since 99.
Just shows what you can get away with when you have thousands of blind sheep following you that believe everything you feed them.
Supercoach Spring Racing Champion 2019
Spargo's Good Friday Cup Champion 2020
daysofourlives
Coach

Has liked: 2415 times
Been liked: 1657 times
Grassroots Team: Angaston

Postby DOC » Sun Sep 25, 2016 5:21 pm

Should add GWS and Gold Coast to make it correct.

Adelaide supporters like all others have no right to be arrogant. But it's not a matter of right or wrong. Wrong is thinking that your King dick because you support a successful club.

It's more likely that successful clubs have more arrogant supporters because as a supporter you get to share the glory.
DOC
Coach

Has liked: 723 times
Been liked: 2076 times

Postby DOC » Sun Sep 25, 2016 5:21 pm

Should add GWS and Gold Coast to make it correct.

Adelaide supporters like all others have no right to be arrogant. But it's not a matter of right or wrong. Wrong is thinking that your King dick because you support a successful club.

It's more likely that successful clubs have more arrogant supporters because as a supporter you get to share the glory.
DOC
Coach

Has liked: 723 times
Been liked: 2076 times

Postby daysofourlives » Sun Sep 25, 2016 5:42 pm

[quote="DOC"]Should add GWS and Gold Coast to make it correct.

It's more likely that successful clubs have more arrogant supporters because as a supporter you get to share the glory.[/quote

Adding those 2 clubs doesnt make it correct, Think people need to read the stat again, im not interested in 2 clubs that have been here 5 minutes. Adelaide is 18 years and counting since their last GF appearance. Fact is only Richmond have gone longer.

How do you explain the arrogance of Crows supporters then, one of the least successful clubs in the comp and have been for a generation now
Supercoach Spring Racing Champion 2019
Spargo's Good Friday Cup Champion 2020
daysofourlives
Coach

Has liked: 2415 times
Been liked: 1657 times
Grassroots Team: Angaston

Postby MW » Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:44 pm

Your obsession with Adelaide is strange yet intriguing...
MW
Coach

Has liked: 2581 times
Been liked: 1822 times

Postby Brodlach » Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:47 pm

Just like the Eagles found out today, no point being in the Grand Final if you don't win it.
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
Brodlach
Coach

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 4206 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Postby carey » Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:37 pm

daysofourlives wrote:Crows would also be the proud holders of the current biggest losing streak in prelim finals.
Maybe both clubs should have history in the making in their song.

The more you think about it the more you realise what a shit club Adelaide are. Their supporters have absolutely no right to be arrogant like they are. Just take a moment and consider that Richmond and Adelaide are the only 2 clubs that havnt played a grand final since 99.
Just shows what you can get away with when you have thousands of blind sheep following you that believe everything you feed them.

Please keep posting. I love your posts
you've gota keep on keep'n on .........
carey
Coach

Has liked: 2796 times
Been liked: 2985 times
Grassroots Team: Paralowie

Postby Wedgie » Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:41 pm

MW wrote:Your obsession with Adelaide is strange yet intriguing...

It's not really, very similar obsession to me today mowing my lawns and mulching a few dog shits at the same time.
It makes the job a bit harder but it's still rewarding as the place looks a lot better.
Wedgie
Site Admin

Has liked: 2020 times
Been liked: 3862 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Postby Grahaml » Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:25 pm

Chuck Wepner wrote:
Gozu wrote:
daysofourlives wrote:Reckon Richmond are closer to a GF than the Crows, Balme will sort them out

=))

I'm sure people would've laughed 12 months ago if someone suggested the Bulldogs were closer to a flag than Adelaide. ;)

Not sure how you come to this conclusion. Adelaide only just beat the Bulldogs in a final last year and then lost their best player. I don't think it's a surprise to many that the bulldogs were up there again this year. I'm surprised they made it this far, but not based on talent, just the fact they have had to deal with some serious injuries to some seriously good players.
Grahaml
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 169 times

Postby cracka » Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:34 pm

Chuck Wepner wrote:
Gozu wrote:

=))

I'm sure people would've laughed 12 months ago if someone suggested the crows would make the finals again & Fremantle, Port & Richmond would all miss out.
cracka
Veteran

Has liked: 458 times
Been liked: 560 times
Grassroots Team: Onkaparinga Valley

Postby Chuck Wepner » Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:02 pm

cracka wrote:
Chuck Wepner wrote:
Gozu wrote:

=))

I'm sure people would've laughed 12 months ago if someone suggested the crows would make the finals again & Fremantle, Port & Richmond would all miss out.

Exactly, therefore my point that Richmond could potentially be closer to their next flag than Adelaide, is not completely out of the question ;)
I say no to drugs, but they don’t listen.
Chuck Wepner
Under 16s

Has liked: 46 times
Been liked: 23 times
Grassroots Team: United Yeelanna

Postby cracka » Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:10 pm

Chuck Wepner wrote:
cracka wrote:
Chuck Wepner wrote:
Gozu wrote:
=))

Exactly, therefore my point that Richmond could potentially be closer to their next flag than Adelaide, is not completely out of the question ;)

the troll said that, not you. you only mentioned GWS, Gold Coast & the bulldogs.
it also means nothing is completely out of the question ;)
cracka
Veteran

Has liked: 458 times
Been liked: 560 times
Grassroots Team: Onkaparinga Valley

Postby LaughingKookaburra » Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:13 pm

There is only 1 way to shut people up in this conversation! Win some ******* finals and make it to the GF.

Adelaide need to make the most of their chances. My uncle says a funny thing and that's "The amount of luck you pricks had in those flags then you deserve 40 years of bad luck"! He's not far wrong.

Also not a fan of Sloane coming out and saying that the group won't stop until they win a flag and also Lowden saying he has no doubt that the group will achieve that. Jane Cornes said the same thing when he pissed off from Port. Tell you what lads, just let the winning do the talking. Sick of this shit from Adelaide clubs.
Can you bring a man to his feet when defeat is on repeat?
LaughingKookaburra
Coach

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 738 times
Grassroots Team: Kenilworth

Postby carey » Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:17 pm

Nail hit firmly on the head Kooka.
you've gota keep on keep'n on .........
carey
Coach

Has liked: 2796 times
Been liked: 2985 times
Grassroots Team: Paralowie

Postby Booney » Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:28 am

Wedgie wrote:

It's not really, very similar obsession to me today mowing my lawns and mulching a few dog shits at the same time.
It makes the job a bit harder but it's still rewarding as the place looks a lot better.

Ooooh, did that once about 15 years ago, a fresh lump of "mud" flung up and slapped into my top lip, about the size of a chocolate button. ******* gut wrenched for about a week and I now ALWAYS poop scoop first!
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7467 times
Been liked: 10755 times

Postby Rik E Boy » Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:49 pm

Booney wrote:
Wedgie wrote:

Ooooh, did that once about 15 years ago, a fresh lump of "mud" flung up and slapped into my top lip, about the size of a chocolate button. ******* gut wrenched for about a week and I now ALWAYS poop scoop first!

I'm going to get a Dog real soon.

regards,

REB
Rik E Boy
Coach

Has liked: 1697 times
Been liked: 1813 times

Postby Dutchy » Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:02 pm

?????

Dutchy
Site Admin