GRAND FINAL SYDNEY VS WESTERN BULLDOGS

Talk on the national game

Re: GRAND FINAL SYDNEY VS WESTERN BULLDOGS

Postby woodublieve12 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:44 pm

The AFL has announced which former club greats will present the premiership cup on Saturday afternoon, should their respective clubs win the Grand Final.

Should Sydney win, the premiership cup will be presented by Hall of Famer, 1970 Brownlow Medallist and five time best & fairest, Peter Bedford.

If the Western Bulldogs win, the premiership cup will be presented by Hall of Famer, 1960 Brownlow Medallist and five time best & fairest, John Schultz.
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Has liked: 3023 times
Been liked: 2398 times

Postby Wedgie » Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:47 pm

bulldogproud wrote:Thanks for that, Wedgie. I haven't received my email from Ticketek yet but it shows up without a row when I look at 'My Account' on their website. I am stunned that it is an actual seat as I only got billed the minimum price. Sounding great!
Cheers

I had a standing ticket in 2008 , it clearly stated it was standing area and you basically just cram into an area and first in first serve for the best spots. No seat no or spot was allocated.
Wedgie
Site Admin

Has liked: 2039 times
Been liked: 3880 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Postby bulldogproud » Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:50 pm

Thanks, being a 'shortie' I will try to get there early. However, I am just stoked to score a ticket and see the boys in their first GF since '61. Feeling like '95 with CDFC.! Hoping for a different result though! ;)
Last edited by bulldogproud on Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A Bulldog in winter; a WTDCC Eagle and OICC Wolf in Summer!
bulldogproud
League - Top 5

Has liked: 489 times
Been liked: 401 times
Grassroots Team: Imperials

Postby Wedgie » Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:55 pm

bulldogproud wrote:Thanks, being a 'shortie' I will try to get there early. However, I am just stoked to score a ticket and see the boys in their first GF since '54. Feeling like '95 with CDFC.! Hoping for a different result though! ;)

If you have a seat you don't need to get there early mate, I was talking about the standing area.
Wedgie
Site Admin

Postby Wedgie » Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:58 pm

John Schultz to present the cup if the Dogs win, Peter Bedford if the Swans do.
Wedgie
Site Admin

Postby bulldogproud » Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:01 pm

Wedgie wrote:
bulldogproud wrote:Thanks, being a 'shortie' I will try to get there early. However, I am just stoked to score a ticket and see the boys in their first GF since '54. Feeling like '95 with CDFC.! Hoping for a different result though! ;)

If you have a seat you don't need to get there early mate, I was talking about the standing area.

Good point, I think I am finding it hard to realise it is likely to be a seat - thought I would be only a chance for Standing Room.
Cheers
bulldogproud
League - Top 5

Postby Booney » Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:20 pm

bulldogproud wrote:
Wedgie wrote:

Good point, I think I am finding it hard to realise it is likely to be a seat - thought I would be only a chance for Standing Room.
Cheers

Enjoy mate. You'll love the experience. :-BD
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7481 times
Been liked: 10770 times

Postby bulldogproud » Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:24 pm

Booney wrote:
bulldogproud wrote:
Wedgie wrote:

Cheers

Thanks, Booney. If it is as close as last week, praying my ol' ticker will survive it though!
Cheers
bulldogproud
League - Top 5

Postby woodublieve12 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:37 pm

Booney wrote:
bulldogproud wrote:
Wedgie wrote:

Cheers

Hopefully he doesn't enjoy it to much ;)
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Postby JK » Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:40 pm

bulldogproud wrote:
Booney wrote:Enjoy mate. You'll love the experience. :-BD

Thanks, Booney. If it is as close as last week, praying my ol' ticker will survive it though!
Cheers

Will be a memorable day regardless of the result mate .. Good luck on Sat!!
FUSC
JK
Coach

Has liked: 4457 times
Been liked: 2986 times
Grassroots Team: SMOSH West Lakes

Postby Booney » Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:23 pm

JK wrote:
bulldogproud wrote:
Booney wrote:Enjoy mate. You'll love the experience. :-BD

Cheers

Will be a memorable day regardless of the result mate .. Good luck on Sat!!

Having experienced the best and very, very worst imaginable.....either way, it's memorable.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7481 times
Been liked: 10770 times

Postby woodublieve12 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:16 pm

;)
Attachments
IMG_2836.JPG
IMG_2836.JPG (73.83 KiB) Viewed 2254 times
woodublieve12
Coach

Postby bulldogproud » Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:42 pm

Unfortunately, my ticket did end up to be a Standing Room one. I have decided that, due to recent ill health and also being short in stature, I won't be using it. As such, I am happy to make it available to anyone who would like to use it. It cost me $150 but I am happy to sell it for $125 or a very close offer to $125. Please message me if interested.
Cheers.
bulldogproud
League - Top 5

Postby Jim05 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:03 pm

bulldogproud wrote:Unfortunately, my ticket did end up to be a Standing Room one. I have decided that, due to recent ill health and also being short in stature, I won't be using it. As such, I am happy to make it available to anyone who would like to use it. It cost me $150 but I am happy to sell it for $125 or a very close offer to $125. Please message me if interested.
Cheers.

Shit, sorry to hear that.
I had two allocated seats in a good area but being OS I sold them for $150 each to another Bomber supporter that was keen to go
Jim05
Coach

Has liked: 1126 times
Been liked: 3552 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

Postby bulldogproud » Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:06 pm

Jim05 wrote:
bulldogproud wrote:Unfortunately, my ticket did end up to be a Standing Room one. I have decided that, due to recent ill health and also being short in stature, I won't be using it. As such, I am happy to make it available to anyone who would like to use it. It cost me $150 but I am happy to sell it for $125 or a very close offer to $125. Please message me if interested.
Cheers.

I had two allocated seats in a good area but being OS I sold them for $150 each to another Bomber supporter that was keen to go

Enjoy the overseas trip, Jim.
Cheers
bulldogproud
League - Top 5

Postby woodublieve12 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:01 am

woodublieve12
Coach

Postby Lightning McQueen » Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:32 am

Jim05 wrote:
Cheers.

I had two allocated seats in a good area but being OS I sold them for $150 each to the other Bomber supporter that was keen to go

Sorry mate ;)
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4344 times
Been liked: 7921 times

Postby bulldogproud » Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:53 am

Not a prob, at all. Tis my fault for not having any Western Bulldog friend to go with. They could have held my spot if I needed food or the conveniences. On my own, it was just going to be too hard to maintain a good view.
Cheers
bulldogproud
League - Top 5

Postby Lightning McQueen » Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:55 am

bulldogproud wrote:Not a prob, at all. Tis my fault for not having any Western Bulldog friend to go with. They could have held my spot if I needed food or the conveniences. On my own, it was just going to be too hard to maintain a good view.
Cheers

Just hang out at the bar, or stand in the aisle, the atmosphere will be electric.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4344 times
Been liked: 7921 times

Postby DOC » Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:56 am

woodublieve12 wrote:http://www.triplem.com.au/melbourne/shows/hot-breakfast-eddie-mcguire/blog/2016/9/mark-knights-grand-final-posters-revealed/

It's going to the home page. What should we be looking for?
DOC
Coach

Has liked: 729 times
Been liked: 2083 times

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  AFL