GRAND FINAL SYDNEY VS WESTERN BULLDOGS

Talk on the national game

Re: GRAND FINAL SYDNEY VS WESTERN BULLDOGS

Postby helicopterking » Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:36 pm

woodublieve12 wrote:
helicopterking wrote:
Wedgie wrote:Kieron Jacks parents not invited to the GF and it's news again. FFS.

What a terrible bloke, who treats his parents like that, deserves everything the media is covering.

The parents are the problem! Not Kieran and Brandon... They parents don't like Kieran's missus

You would think he would be mature enough to avoid the whole situation.
Could possible be the bigger man and get it sorted out privately,instead of dragging us all through this boring crap.
helicopterking
Coach

Has liked: 298 times
Been liked: 667 times

Postby LaughingKookaburra » Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:39 pm

The media preys on idiots who suck all this shit up. I couldn't give a shit what goes on in their family, got enough to focus on in my own life thanks.
Can you bring a man to his feet when defeat is on repeat?
LaughingKookaburra
Coach

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 740 times
Grassroots Team: Kenilworth

Postby woodublieve12 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:18 pm

helicopterking wrote:
woodublieve12 wrote:
helicopterking wrote:
Wedgie wrote:Kieron Jacks parents not invited to the GF and it's news again. FFS.

What a terrible bloke, who treats his parents like that, deserves everything the media is covering.

The parents are the problem! Not Kieran and Brandon... They parents don't like Kieran's missus

You would think he would be mature enough to avoid the whole situation.
Could possible be the bigger man and get it sorted out privately,instead of dragging us all through this boring crap.

Why should he get it sorted? Talk about mature, His mum made it public on social media! He hasn't even brought it up!! Media and his parents did!!

His mum needs to pull her head in and not go around bloody making it public. I know you'd like to blame the swans for this but the jack boys haven't even mentioned this topic
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Has liked: 3023 times
Been liked: 2398 times

Postby whufc » Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:53 am

WTF its grand final week and you blokes are talking about a family feud.

This is the AFL world we live in FFS!!!
RIP PH408 63notoutforever
whufc
Coach

Has liked: 5585 times
Been liked: 2526 times
Grassroots Team: BSR

Postby nuggety goodness » Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:02 am

whufc wrote:WTF its grand final week and you blokes are talking about a family feud.

It really Jacks me up! I can't believe this is taking the attention away from the fairytale story of the Western Bulldogs drought breaking premiership...

#2016yearofthedog

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
I am not talking to you for 3 minutes because you punched me in the head and it hurt and that was not okay for you to do
nuggety goodness
League - Top 5

Has liked: 329 times
Been liked: 219 times
Grassroots Team: Ovingham

Postby woodublieve12 » Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:07 am

whufc wrote:WTF its grand final week and you blokes are talking about a family feud.

Couldn't agree more.

Now let's get back to everyone talking about the Bulldogs. ;)
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Postby Wedgie » Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:36 am

Forgot the Bulldogs were in it, this Sydney/Jack issue and Brownies has overshadowed everything. Dogs will be stoked the way they're sneaking under the radar.
Wedgie
Site Admin

Has liked: 2039 times
Been liked: 3880 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Postby woodublieve12 » Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:45 am

Wedgie wrote:Forgot the Bulldogs were in it, this Sydney/Jack issue and Brownies has overshadowed everything. Dogs will be stoked the way they're sneaking under the radar.

Surely you are taking the piss?? :shock:
woodublieve12
Coach

Postby woodublieve12 » Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:50 am

I wouldn't be surprised if the Afl Record just has a picture of the western Bulldogs team :lol:
woodublieve12
Coach

Postby BoundaryRider84 » Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:40 am

Ali Aliir ruled out, fell heartbroken for the young man
WE ARE GEELONG!
BoundaryRider84
League - Best 21

Has liked: 90 times
Been liked: 223 times
Grassroots Team: Freeling

Postby bulldogproud » Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:54 am

BoundaryRider84 wrote:Ali Aliir ruled out, fell heartbroken for the young man

Agreed, he was the one Swan I was hoping would play well. The mountains he has overcome to get this far, really feel for the young man.
A Bulldog in winter; a WTDCC Eagle and OICC Wolf in Summer!
bulldogproud
League - Top 5

Has liked: 489 times
Been liked: 401 times
Grassroots Team: Imperials

Postby bulldogproud » Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:56 am

valleys07 wrote:
bulldogproud wrote:Hi guys, have decided to take the plunge and go along to the GF. However, if there is anyone who would be willing to swap a seated ticket for my standing room one, I am very happy to pay the difference plus a fair margin. Hoping it is okay for me to say that on here!
Cheers

Hi mate,

Check out BigFooty via this link: https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/ ... s.1146759/

There is an entire thread dedicated to buying/swapping or selling of GF tickets in the WB board.

Create an account (if you haven't got one already) and you might find someone in there willing to swap.

Great to hear you have made the decision to go. Having never been to a GF, I would give almost anything to be in your shoes this weekend, watching my team play off for the flag.

Enjoy, and good luck with the swap.

Valleys.

Thanks for that, and to all here for the help and advice you have given me, truly appreciated.
Cheers
Doggies Premiership at the 'G, here we come!!
bulldogproud
League - Top 5

Postby Lightning McQueen » Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:12 am

bulldogproud wrote:
valleys07 wrote:
bulldogproud wrote:Hi guys, have decided to take the plunge and go along to the GF. However, if there is anyone who would be willing to swap a seated ticket for my standing room one, I am very happy to pay the difference plus a fair margin. Hoping it is okay for me to say that on here!
Cheers

Hi mate,

Check out BigFooty via this link: https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/ ... s.1146759/

There is an entire thread dedicated to buying/swapping or selling of GF tickets in the WB board.

Create an account (if you haven't got one already) and you might find someone in there willing to swap.

Great to hear you have made the decision to go. Having never been to a GF, I would give almost anything to be in your shoes this weekend, watching my team play off for the flag.

Valleys.

Thanks for that, and to all here for the help and advice you have given me, truly appreciated.
Cheers

I've had limited interaction with you on here but that has made my day, I'm so happy for you to be able to go along, have a great weekend mate, enjoy the moment when you see your team running out on the ground and you get that chill up your spine thinking to yourself "How good is life".
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4344 times
Been liked: 7921 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:16 am

Lightning McQueen wrote:
bulldogproud wrote:
valleys07 wrote:
Cheers

Hi mate,

Valleys.

Cheers

I've had limited interaction with you on here but that has made my day, I'm so happy for you to be able to go along, have a great weekend mate, enjoy the moment when you see your team running out on the ground and you get that chill up your spine thinking to yourself "How good is life".

In addition, if I was you I'd point out the reason why you need a seated ticket and the fact that you have to travel interstate (I just seen your post on BF)
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4344 times
Been liked: 7921 times

Postby woodublieve12 » Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:52 am

No real surprise but Roughhead will be good to go
woodublieve12
Coach

Postby bulldogproud » Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:17 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:
bulldogproud wrote:
valleys07 wrote:
Cheers

Hi mate,

Valleys.

Cheers

Thanks so much for that, LM and Valleys. Will be a great day no matter what! Even if I was to get to the ground and give my ticket to one of the lifelong Doggie supporters who missed out in the ballot, the atmosphere of the day would be worth it!
Cheers
bulldogproud
League - Top 5

Postby woodublieve12 » Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:03 pm

McVeigh and Mills in for the swans!! Marsh the unlucky one
No change for the dogs
woodublieve12
Coach

Postby woodublieve12 » Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:47 pm

The love fest on the footy show is quite amusing.
woodublieve12
Coach

Postby carey » Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:57 pm

woodublieve12 wrote:The love fest on the footy show is quite amusing.

Footy show ??
you've gota keep on keep'n on .........
carey
Coach

Has liked: 2802 times
Been liked: 2989 times
Grassroots Team: Paralowie

Postby Brodlach » Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:59 pm

carey wrote:
woodublieve12 wrote:The love fest on the footy show is quite amusing.

Footy show ??

Must be in Victoria, started at 7:30 over there
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
Brodlach
Coach

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 4216 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  AFL