Salisbury
5%
Smithfield
2%

Total votes : 88

Re: Ch9AFL Division 4 - 2017

Postby WOS Dragons » Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:03 am

Wazz17 wrote:
TIRED TIGER wrote:See Eastern Parks grand final indiscretion has cost them 4 home games and a couple of grand.must be running out of chances to stay in the league???

As a EPFC member for 30+ years I have never been more disappointed and disgusted in the downright stupidity of some of the morons who call themselves supporters of our club. I know for fact some were not members but others were and I cannot fathom why they can't get it through their thick heads that such irresponsible behavior will be the downfall of EPFC. I also understand the EPFC executive had acted swiftly and those involved have been dealt with severely and so they should be. I hope he Ch9AFL sanctions are well documented to the members and all involved take heed of this.

A couple of things that I am not impressed about is that I have not heard whether WOS were questioned about their involvement with at least one of the issues involved the instigator wasn't from EPFC. Then there was a raft of letters to the league from WOS supporters bemoaning how EPFC players were too rough and our supporters were yelling too loudly and singing out "demons, demons". Apparently they feared for their lives yet were quite happy to give it back as loudly as derogatory as opposition clubs do. I attended both home and away games and both final games and from my perspective there was as much give as there was take from both parties. Isn't that what you do at the footy. Give me me strength people! I will be from now on attending games with my blankey, fold up card table, scones and thermos of tea. I will ensure I will be wearing gloves so when I clap ever so lightly for my side it will not hurt the eardrums of any opposition supporters that may have past scholars playing.

Yep, the league sanctioned EP because their supporters cheered too loudly. What was the irresponsible behavior that you talked about - perhaps that is what we complained about...
WOS Dragons
Rookie

Has liked: 9 times
Been liked: 37 times
Grassroots Team: Westminster OS

Postby Robran » Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:13 am

zedman wrote:that was a short retirement!

great catch wrote:An pasky to be coached by David Thompson, quino to be with him and webber and garner signing also

true or false?

True
GO THE COCKS
The mighty cocks 2018 premiers
Robran
League - Best 21

Has liked: 209 times
Been liked: 189 times

Postby Wazz17 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:57 am

WOS Dragons wrote:
Wazz17 wrote:
TIRED TIGER wrote:See Eastern Parks grand final indiscretion has cost them 4 home games and a couple of grand.must be running out of chances to stay in the league???

As a EPFC member for 30+ years I have never been more disappointed and disgusted in the downright stupidity of some of the morons who call themselves supporters of our club. I know for fact some were not members but others were and I cannot fathom why they can't get it through their thick heads that such irresponsible behavior will be the downfall of EPFC. I also understand the EPFC executive had acted swiftly and those involved have been dealt with severely and so they should be. I hope he Ch9AFL sanctions are well documented to the members and all involved take heed of this.

A couple of things that I am not impressed about is that I have not heard whether WOS were questioned about their involvement with at least one of the issues involved the instigator wasn't from EPFC. Then there was a raft of letters to the league from WOS supporters bemoaning how EPFC players were too rough and our supporters were yelling too loudly and singing out "demons, demons". Apparently they feared for their lives yet were quite happy to give it back as loudly as derogatory as opposition clubs do. I attended both home and away games and both final games and from my perspective there was as much give as there was take from both parties. Isn't that what you do at the footy. Give me me strength people! I will be from now on attending games with my blankey, fold up card table, scones and thermos of tea. I will ensure I will be wearing gloves so when I clap ever so lightly for my side it will not hurt the eardrums of any opposition supporters that may have past scholars playing.

Yep, the league sanctioned EP because their supporters cheered too loudly. What was the irresponsible behavior that you talked about - perhaps that is what we complained about...

Get off your high horse WOS Dragons. For a supposed learned scholar sometimes you just dont get it.

1. I acknowledged our issues and that our behavior on the day was unacceptable and the leagues decisions were correct.
2. I wanted to know why the WOS supporters actions had not been scrutinized by the league as we were.
3. The rest was "tongue in cheek".

If you cant comprehend what I have written perhaps you should form a literary group of scholars to dissect my posts line by line, then discuss a critical analysis of the wording and finally complete a thesis therefore enabling you to respond without me taking the p**s out of you again.
Wazz17

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 23 times
Grassroots Team: Eastern Park

Postby Broken Down Hack » Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:35 pm

HH3 wrote:Morphy Parks "oval" is one of the worst I've ever played on. Medium strip shaped like a pasty, and there's a big tree hanging over the the north western pocket.

Cut and paste from the SFL SITE HH3 ..... Hahahaha
Broken Down Hack
Rookie

Has liked: 49 times
Been liked: 15 times

Postby norm11 » Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:54 pm

zedman wrote:that was a short retirement!

great catch wrote:An pasky to be coached by David Thompson, quino to be with him and webber and garner signing also

true or false?

True I'm hearing.
Back to the creek it is.
norm11
League - Top 5

Has liked: 470 times
Been liked: 53 times

Postby Slots It Through » Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:49 pm

Can anyone confirm Sam Tylor and Jack Foster have gone to North Haven?
Slots It Through
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 3 times
Grassroots Team: Portland

Postby Footy Chick » Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:54 pm

sounds logical, following Dad...
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1738 times
Been liked: 2146 times

Postby bubba love » Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:09 pm

Go you haven boys
bubba love
Under 18s

Been liked: 125 times
Grassroots Team: Mallee Park

Postby Mr Beefy » Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:59 pm

bubba love wrote:Go you haven boys

I hear blokes have got the diff?
Mr Beefy
Coach

Has liked: 406 times
Been liked: 651 times
Grassroots Team: Rosewater

Postby bubba love » Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:27 am

Who us? Noooooope
bubba love
Under 18s

Been liked: 125 times
Grassroots Team: Mallee Park

Postby Oval Ball » Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:49 am

See X Kilburn Coach got the Job at Gawler Centrals.
Oval Ball
Mini-League

Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times
Grassroots Team: Barmera-Monash

Postby beef » Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:22 pm

Oval Ball wrote:See X Kilburn Coach got the Job at Gawler Centrals.

Could be a tough gig with all the departures
beef
League - Best 21

Has liked: 7 times
Been liked: 255 times

Postby bloke » Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:50 pm

Whispers on the peninsula Portland big man Shane Catterall is heading to North Haven and taking a few over with him.
BRING BACK THE TAPEROO FOOTY CLUB
bloke
Mini-League

Has liked: 15 times
Been liked: 4 times
Grassroots Team: Wingfield Royals

Postby Footy Chick » Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:52 pm

bloke wrote:Whispers on the peninsula Portland big man Shane Catterall is heading to North Haven and taking a few over with him.

Define a few... I'm assuming you mean no more than the regulation three ;)

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Postby Boosh » Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:53 am

Haven't heard anything about Cat only know that Daniel 'Seagull' McAdam has been in discussions with North Haven for several weeks, hopefully an announcement soon.
I have a problem. It's to do with the little man, the squashed-in French man, the naked little squashed up hairy boy! You know! With the hand feet
*I apologise to Hope Valley people in advance, no offence intended
Boosh
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 256 times
Been liked: 192 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Postby zedman » Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:08 pm

Smithfield Sports and Social Club is pleased to announce the appointment of Josh Considine as our senior A grade coach for season 2017. Josh has completed 3yrs as our reserve's coach, including achieving regular finals action. We look forward to supporting Josh and our playing group as we take on the challenge of division 4.
zedman
Coach

Has liked: 1079 times
Been liked: 387 times

Postby The Bedge » Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:14 pm

Onya Josh - Congrats and good luck \M/
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
The Bedge
Coach

Has liked: 3193 times
Been liked: 4000 times

Postby Footy Chick » Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:21 pm

GOOOOOO Josh! Well done mate :-BD

Footy Chick

Postby Robran » Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:25 pm

Footy Chick wrote:GOOOOOO Josh! Well done mate :-BD

Well done legend
GO THE COCKS
The mighty cocks 2018 premiers
Robran
League - Best 21

Has liked: 209 times
Been liked: 189 times

Postby Half Back Flanker » Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:09 pm

zedman wrote:Smithfield Sports and Social Club is pleased to announce the appointment of Josh Considine as our senior A grade coach for season 2017. Josh has completed 3yrs as our reserve's coach, including achieving regular finals action. We look forward to supporting Josh and our playing group as we take on the challenge of division 4.

Great appointment by Smithfield. Best of luck mate.
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”
Half Back Flanker
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 429 times
Been liked: 167 times

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Adelaide Footy League