Adelaide Footy League D7 - 2017

Adelaide Footy League Talk

Re: Ch9AFL Division 7 - 2017

Postby marbles » Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:40 am

morell wrote:excuse me but Troy Elbourn is a picture of fitness and health and will be leading the Para Hills ruck in the A Grade with aplomb.

Hook and Van Den Brink are both A Grade too. Nguyen as well. Tratas played D3R and was in the best 50% of the time, he'd play D7 A Grade.

Again, their list, right now, is probably middle to bottom end of D6-ish and top end of D7. If that is their list come round 1, I'd be fine with it.

troy has never played agrade for PH in the last 4 years if ever

http://websites.sportstg.com/team_info.cgi?action=PSTATS&pID=194360104&client=0-114-109841-315143-21095607

van den brink has never played agrade for para hills, and anyone could get an agrade game at mitchell park :D

http://websites.sportstg.com/team_info.cgi?action=PSTATS&pID=194360104&client=0-114-109841-315143-21095607

stop telling lies all the time
marbles
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 275 times
Been liked: 258 times

Postby The Bedge » Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:46 am

marbles wrote:anyone could get an agrade game at mitchell park :D

correct.jpg
correct.jpg (9.57 KiB) Viewed 2831 times
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
The Bedge
Coach

Has liked: 3188 times
Been liked: 3989 times

Postby morell » Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:55 am

marbles wrote:
morell wrote:excuse me but Troy Elbourn is a picture of fitness and health and will be leading the Para Hills ruck in the A Grade with aplomb.

Hook and Van Den Brink are both A Grade too. Nguyen as well. Tratas played D3R and was in the best 50% of the time, he'd play D7 A Grade.

Again, their list, right now, is probably middle to bottom end of D6-ish and top end of D7. If that is their list come round 1, I'd be fine with it.

troy has never played agrade for PH in the last 4 years if ever

van den brink has never played agrade for para hills, and anyone could get an agrade game at mitchell park :D

stop telling lies all the time
Hahahah I know Troy, I was extracting the urine because I know he reads this. Hi Elbows! Can you believe what this mook is saying about you. Heresy! A gun in his day but yes, well past A Grade footy.

Van Den Brink is a pretty good player. If he played A Grade footy (and played well) in D6 for us I am pretty sure he'd be able to cut it at Para Hills if they're truly rebuilding. Hes not exactly the committed type, so playing A Grade at D4/5 level would be tough.

Of course if hes playing B Grade then my point would be even more valid yeah?
morell
Coach

Has liked: 2017 times
Been liked: 1138 times
Grassroots Team: Mitchell Park

Postby marbles » Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:22 pm

you are convoluting your own argument with invalid evidence to push para hills out of the way to enhance youre own chances of the flag

the focus of the publics concern is that "para hills may have too many div 4/5 competent players" NOT para hills may have some just competent div 7 players

if they have competent div 7 players then WHO CARES, because this is hardly a concern, and these players should NOT be included in your argument because your aiming to tear another undeserving club away from div 6 because van den brink might do ok at div 7 after playing div 6 mitchell park agrade?

keep your outrage to div 4/5 competent players only please :D
marbles
Assistant Coach

Postby Milly » Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:13 pm

Cant believe this is still going.
If the MP coach has came out and said its is fine and looking for forward to the challenge, then that should be enough.
The MP coach spent a fair amount of time at PH and would know a lot more about the PH players than someone who spent 18 weeks with them, coaching the B grade but not even hanging around for all the A grade games.
Good luck to PH and i really think its time to move on or we just going to piss and moan until you get what u want.
Under 16s

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 49 times
Grassroots Team: St Paul's College OS

Postby The Bedge » Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:30 pm

Can D7 thread reach 50 pages before the season starts? :lol:
The Bedge
Coach

Postby BZB27 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:32 pm

Zartan wrote:Can D7 thread reach 50 pages before the season starts? :lol:

Im sure it will if Morrel and Marbles keep going haha
BZB27
League - Best 21

Has liked: 216 times
Been liked: 173 times
Grassroots Team: Salisbury

Postby morell » Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:52 pm

marbles wrote:you are convoluting your own argument with invalid evidence to push para hills out of the way to enhance youre own chances of the flag

the focus of the publics concern is that "para hills may have too many div 4/5 competent players" NOT para hills may have some just competent div 7 players

if they have competent div 7 players then WHO CARES, because this is hardly a concern, and these players should NOT be included in your argument because your aiming to tear another undeserving club away from div 6 because van den brink might do ok at div 7 after playing div 6 mitchell park agrade?

keep your outrage to div 4/5 competent players only please :D
I'm not sure how many times I need to post this for you muppets to get it through your thick **** ing skulls:

morell wrote:Again, their list, right now, is probably middle to bottom end of D6-ish and top end of D7. If that is their list come round 1, I'd be fine with it.

morell wrote:So say it's 9? Nearly 50% of a D4 side and it's the 7th of November. As I said - if they stopped now and rounded out their side with oldies and reasonable B Graders and they'd still be the team to beat IMO. If they keep adding recruits it'll be Smithfield '14, Salisbury West '16 levels of dominance.

So again and again and again, their squad right now is probably a very good D7 squad and I have no strong objection to them staying in D7 other than a philosophical one that I think they should be playing higher for their own good. However, it is the 15th of November. Of course they're going to be adding to that before round 1.
morell
Coach

Postby morell » Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:04 pm

Milly wrote:Cant believe this is still going.
If the MP coach has came out and said its is fine and looking for forward to the challenge, then that should be enough.
The MP coach spent a fair amount of time at PH and would know a lot more about the PH players than someone who spent 18 weeks with them, coaching the B grade but not even hanging around for all the A grade games.
Good luck to PH and i really think its time to move on or we just going to piss and moan until you get what u want.
I cant believe people post "i cant believe its still going" and in turn .. keep it going. :roll:

Exactly, which is why I've been saying Mitchell Park as a footy club couldn't give a fat rats. Lynchy or Davo or Wayne wouldn't have given it more than a split second thought. I know what their intentions are, what they're building and how they're doing it. Been trying to say that all along.

but nahhhhh its all a big, cooked up conspiracy to get Mitchell Park another D7 flag. Even though at this early stage I think we'd be going well if we made the 5. And I dont speak for Mitchell Park. I am washed up hack with no formal role at the club.

And really? Pissing and moaning? By discussing who is playing where and the standards therein?

Facts are, players and coaches involved in D7 agree with me - if not publicly than certainly privately... So do a couple of people at the admin. Even **** ing Para Hills people agree with me.

Just a matter of trying to work a solution. Which is what was being discussed until the muppetry of safooty reared its ugly head once again.
morell
Coach

Postby marbles » Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:17 pm

Milly did u just login to have a little vent? A little cry baby vent? "Dont wanna talk about this anymore" ~X( @-)

Fact is theres a juggernaut building and you can ban discussion of it here but there is a possible div 7 monster growing each and every day out there

So far its looking ok no concerns but they do have about 8 div 4/5 quality footballers right now plus another 40 unknowns and its only november. That already resembles the div 7 smithfield side of a few years ago

In 2 months time morrels concerns will likely be warranted and a solution will be needed. Thats ok just a solution is needed

Let the discussion continue towards a solution if its needed
marbles
Assistant Coach

Postby Milly » Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:27 pm

How about we just let the administrators at HQ do there job?
We all the players went back to Brahma Lodge after winning a grand final and dropping back 2 grades did we piss and moan than?
Under 16s

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 49 times
Grassroots Team: St Paul's College OS

Postby The Bedge » Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:31 pm

Milly wrote:We all the players went back to Brahma Lodge after winning a grand final and dropping back 2 grades did we piss and moan than?

We did a little.. :lol:
The Bedge
Coach

Postby morell » Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:34 pm

Milly wrote:How about we just let the administrators at HQ do there job?
We all the players went back to Brahma Lodge after winning a grand final and dropping back 2 grades did we piss and moan than?
Ahhhh yeah! and that was pissing and moaning.

and the difference with BL was they were trying to stay alive and agreed to play at the standard that was suitable - which was D6.

Completely different to Para Hills (again, through no fault of their own)
morell
Coach

Postby The Bedge » Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:48 pm

morell wrote:and the difference with BL was they were trying to stay alive and agreed to play at the standard that was suitable - which was D6.

Not sure they agreed to play lower, but rather requested.. and i think many would argue that it was through fault of their own..
The Bedge
Coach

Postby morell » Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:59 pm

Zartan wrote:
morell wrote:and the difference with BL was they were trying to stay alive and agreed to play at the standard that was suitable - which was D6.

Not sure they agreed to play lower, but rather requested.. and i think many would argue that it was through fault of their own..
Yeah sure, but at least that was an appropriate standard for them.

Where did they finish? 7th wasn't it?

and I meant where they are placed isn't their fault.
morell
Coach

Postby The Bedge » Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:04 pm

morell wrote:Where did they finish? 7th wasn't it?

Lower than many predicted prior to the season.. perhaps Para Hills will finish lower than expected also.. ;) :P
The Bedge
Coach

Postby morell » Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:19 pm

Zartan wrote:

Lower than many predicted prior to the season.. perhaps Para Hills will finish lower than expected also.. ;) :P
If Para Hills finish 7th or lower I will give my account details to marbles and never step digital foot in sa footy ever again.
morell
Coach

Postby marbles » Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:37 pm

morell wrote:
Zartan wrote:

If Para Hills finish 7th or lower I will give my account details to marbles and never step digital foot in sa footy ever again.

morells myths will be mine!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
marbles
Assistant Coach

Postby Minion Master » Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:14 pm

morell wrote:

and the difference with BL was they were trying to stay alive and agreed to play at the standard that was suitable - which was D6.

so....if it's not Para Hills fault for the predicament they are in, then whose fault is it?
Minion Master
Rookie

Has liked: 10 times
Been liked: 24 times
Grassroots Team: Broughton-Mundoora

Postby mighty hounds » Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:22 pm

Minion Master wrote:
morell wrote:

so....if it's not Para Hills fault for the predicament they are in, then whose fault is it?

it's morells fault
mighty hounds
Coach

Has liked: 89 times
Been liked: 285 times

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Adelaide Footy League