What Game Are You Playing Now?

Computers, Gadgets, Software, Electronics, etc.

Re: What Game Are You Playing Now?

Postby The Dark Knight » Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:11 pm

My brother bought me Battlefield 1 for Christmas, haven't played alot of it as I spent most of my Christmas annual leave watching the cricket and watching movies. From what I have played (started the Australian campaign story) I really like it. Love how you can play as an Aussie storming the beaches of Gallipoli!
The Dark Knight
Coach

Has liked: 10328 times
Been liked: 1519 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Postby woodublieve12 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:49 am

Has anyone had any problem with their ps network login before? I am going to call PlayStation today as I reckon some one has changed my email login. Te email I got seems legit saying I changed it seems legit. SO by the looks of it I will be cancelling my account and starting all over again. New year, new me I guess.

This was the email

Sign-in ID Change

This email confirms that your Sony Entertainment Network sign-in ID (Email address) has been changed successfully.

If you did not change your sign-in ID...

This email has been sent to you because the sign-in ID (Email address) for the relevant Sony Entertainment Network account has been changed. If you did not change your sign-in ID, please contact Customer Support at the following address:
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Has liked: 3025 times
Been liked: 2401 times

Postby bennymacca » Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:28 am

dont click on any links, and go directly to the PS site and try and login
bennymacca
Coach

Has liked: 2253 times
Been liked: 1803 times
Grassroots Team: Freeling

Postby woodublieve12 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:01 am

I tried that last night and still didn't work. I just got of the phone from ps support and they said it was compromised and will investigate how and who did it! Nothing was touched and now I have a double verification setup (which I am surprised they didn't already have). So every time I log on I get a text with a code I have to put in. Bit of a pain but I would prefer that than nothing at all
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Postby bennymacca » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:19 am

yeah two factor authentication is great if you have it.

Another important thing to do is choose good passwords.

I, like most, used to use almost the same password for everything.

Then i bought a program called 1password. Cost $100 or so, but completely worth it, as I can choose 20+ character random combinations for all my passwords. I dont even know what most of them are as I just have a single master password that unlocks the vault and i choose from there.
bennymacca
Coach

Postby Gozu » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:29 pm

I would love some advice on the quality of these Batman games? I'm a huge Batman fan but not really into games as such and have heard some of these Batman games can be hit or miss. This bundle is supposedly good value:

Batman: Arkham Asylum Game of the Year Edition
Batman: Arkham City - Game of the Year Edition
Batman: Arkham Origins
Batman: Arkham Origins - Season Pass DLC
Batman: Arkham Origins - Black Mask Challenge Pack DLC
Batman: Arkham Origins - Online Supply Drop 1 & 2 DLC
Batman™: Arkham Origins Blackgate - Deluxe Edition

https://www.ozbargain.com.au/node/286005

$US9.99 for the bundle add code WINTERSALE10 and it becomes $US8.99. Is this good value for these games?
"The factory of the future will have only two employees, a man and a dog. The man will be there to feed the dog. The dog will be there to keep the man from touching the equipment" – Warren Bennis
Gozu
Coach

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 660 times

Postby bennymacca » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:48 pm

For $10?!?
bennymacca
Coach

Postby The Dark Knight » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:57 pm

Gozu wrote:I would love some advice on the quality of these Batman games? I'm a huge Batman fan but not really into games as such and have heard some of these Batman games can be hit or miss. This bundle is supposedly good value:

Batman[TRADE MARK SIGN]: Arkham Origins Blackgate - Deluxe Edition

$US9.99 for the bundle add code WINTERSALE10 and it becomes $US8.99. Is this good value for these games?

What platform are they on Gozu? PC or PS3/Xbox 360?

Pretty good value there. That's a pretty awesome deal there for all three games plus the DLC. Way better than buying Batman Return to Arkham which is a updated version of both Arkham Alysum and Arkham City for PS4 and Xbox One. IMO it's better off going with the original, cheaper PS3/Xbox 360 versions.
The Dark Knight
Coach

Postby Gozu » Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:13 pm

The Dark Knight wrote:
Gozu wrote:I would love some advice on the quality of these Batman games? I'm a huge Batman fan but not really into games as such and have heard some of these Batman games can be hit or miss. This bundle is supposedly good value:

Batman[TRADE MARK SIGN]: Arkham Origins Blackgate - Deluxe Edition

What platform are they on Gozu? PC or PS3/Xbox 360?

Pretty good value there. That's a pretty awesome deal there for all three games plus the DLC. Way better than buying Batman Return to Arkham which is a updated version of both Arkham Alysum and Arkham City for PS4 and Xbox One. IMO it's better off going with the original, cheaper PS3/Xbox 360 versions.

I should've mentioned they're steam keys so PC. I don't have any consoles so would just be to play the odd game on PC.

What does DLC mean? Sorry I'm a bit clueless when it comes to games.
"The factory of the future will have only two employees, a man and a dog. The man will be there to feed the dog. The dog will be there to keep the man from touching the equipment" – Warren Bennis
Gozu
Coach

Postby bennymacca » Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:32 pm

downloadable content

how can you go wrong for $10, just buy them and let us know how they go.

I had Arkham Knight on Xbox one and its awesome, so i asssume the previous games would be good too
bennymacca
Coach

Postby The Dark Knight » Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:29 pm

I would be very careful with the Arkham games on PC. Not sure how good the first three Arkham games are on PC but Arkham Knight was terrible on PC due to having countless bugs making it pretty much unplayable.
The Dark Knight
Coach

Postby Gozu » Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:14 pm

The Dark Knight wrote:I would be very careful with the Arkham games on PC. Not sure how good the first three Arkham games are on PC but Arkham Knight was terrible on PC due to having countless bugs making it pretty much unplayable.

Okay thanks I'll probably leave it then because my laptop would probably struggle to run the games anyway the last thing I would need would be bugs within the game on top of that.

Thanks for the info guys
Gozu
Coach

Postby mighty hounds » Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:29 pm

Gozu wrote:
The Dark Knight wrote:I would be very careful with the Arkham games on PC. Not sure how good the first three Arkham games are on PC but Arkham Knight was terrible on PC due to having countless bugs making it pretty much unplayable.

Okay thanks I'll probably leave it then because my laptop would probably struggle to run the games anyway the last thing I would need would be bugs within the game on top of that.

Thanks for the info guys

Arkham Knight on PS4 was amazing though. Loved everything about the game and story line. The expansion missions were awesome. Only I thought the riddler challenge was way to long.
mighty hounds
Coach

Has liked: 89 times
Been liked: 285 times

Postby woodublieve12 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:09 am

NBA2k16 any good? Forgot I purchased when it was free a few months ago and saw it last night and downloaded and will play tonight.
woodublieve12
Coach

Postby HH3 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:05 pm

I got Star Wars Battlefront today. Bit late to the party, but the graphics and sound are the best Ive experienced in a game. Not surprising when it was made by DICE, who make Battlefield.

Its pretty much online multiplayer FPS (you can switch between FPS and 3rd person though).

Not much story in the game, but there are a heap of different online game modes.

I got it for $19 on the PS Store, and I just bought the season pass for $30 to get all 4 DLC packs.

Im not usually one to sit on a shooter all day. Usually I'll play one or two matches and Im done but Ive played 4 hours and Im loving it.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
I TOLD YOU SO

2013/14 NFL Tipping Comp Champion
HH3
Coach

Has liked: 3301 times
Been liked: 2433 times

Postby woodublieve12 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:01 am

Is rocket league worth the $18????
woodublieve12
Coach

Postby Wedgie » Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:46 pm

Loving Star Wars Force Arena, it's taking my valuable time away from Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes, thank Christ I'm retired!
Wedgie
Site Admin

Has liked: 2042 times
Been liked: 3887 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Postby HH3 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:15 am

woodublieve12 wrote:Is rocket league worth the $18????

Its fun, but I probably wouldn't have bought it. I got it when it was the PS Plus monthly free game.
I TOLD YOU SO

HH3
Coach

Postby woodublieve12 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:27 am

HH3 wrote:
woodublieve12 wrote:Is rocket league worth the $18????

Its fun, but I probably wouldn't have bought it. I got it when it was the PS Plus monthly free game.

I ended up buying it. It's fun like you said and pretty simple to play... but if I had my time again I'd wait til it came free again on the network instead of buying it
woodublieve12
Coach

Postby HH3 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:46 am

Played a fair bit of NBA2k16 over the last few days.

I started a new MyGM game. Took over the Utah Jazz.

The first thing the owner wanted was some older heads on the roster, since the Jazz have the second youngest roster in the league. I went out and traded for Chris Anderson, and some shit old guy that will sit in my reserves for the year.

I was 2-9 after 11 games, before winning 3 of the last 4 to sit at 5-10.

By this stage, I established who I wanted to keep around for the season, and who was probably going to reject a contract at the end of the season. I traded out Brooker and Mack for Williams and O'Quinn from the Knicks. Both are under 25 and had 3 years remaining on their contracts.

Since the Jazz are in a rebuilding phase, the only player over 26 is now Anderson.

My starters are Gordon Hayward, Rudy Gobert, Derrick Favors, Dante Exum and Alex Burks.

I also sacked my assistant coach and hired a more offensive minded guy, which immediately resulted in the change of form recently.

If only Madden had this depth in its Franchise Mode.
I TOLD YOU SO

HH3
Coach

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  Technology & Gadgets