Adelaide Footy League D7 - 2017

Adelaide Footy League Talk

Re: Ch9AFL Division 7 - 2017

Postby Bombers4EVA » Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:02 pm

carey wrote:
Bombers4EVA wrote:
Computer Crashed wrote:
morell wrote:This Para Hills side is going from probably the side to beat to something that needs to be done by HQ if they want to avoid yet another lop sided comp.

Paul Cree has now purportedly agreed to terms. Rumours are abound that clearances are being delayed to avoid prying eyes and more discussion and perhaps action being taken to more accurately grade them. I don't think Para Hills would do that but that is the PR they have to deal with unfortunately.

#ParaHillsForD6 #PrayForD7

What's next ?
Lynch to return.
Farms coach would be pulling his hair out.

It's very early still. Anything is possible. Still waiting to see the almighty Carey joining his mates out there at PH. They are going to be phenomenal.

Ease up Bombers, Phenomenal is a big call.

Ha ha just going along with everyone on here saying how good they are going to be in 2017. From Morell's point of view. The SAAFL should just put them in Div 1.
Bombers4EVA
League - Best 21

Has liked: 326 times
Been liked: 89 times

Postby morell » Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:24 pm

No, just D6.
morell
Coach

Has liked: 2017 times
Been liked: 1142 times
Grassroots Team: Mitchell Park

Postby The Bedge » Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:26 pm

Bombers4EVA wrote:Ha ha just going along with everyone on here saying how good they are going to be in 2017. From Morell's point of view. The SAAFL should just put them in Div 1.

Your ignorance is incredibly annoying.
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
The Bedge
Coach

Has liked: 3195 times
Been liked: 4011 times

Postby Bombers4EVA » Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:34 pm

Zartan wrote:
Bombers4EVA wrote:Ha ha just going along with everyone on here saying how good they are going to be in 2017. From Morell's point of view. The SAAFL should just put them in Div 1.

Your ignorance is incredibly annoying.

You love it Zartan.
Bombers4EVA
League - Best 21

Postby getting too old » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:50 pm

morell wrote:Not going to go into specifics on sa footy sorry mate as it's really not my place. I am just a has-been-washed-up-hack hoping to get a kick this year.

If you like I am sure our football director (Matthew Davidson), coaches (Wayne Knowles and Ben Weekley) or President (Shane Lynch) would be happy to have a chat:

http://www.mitchellparkfc.com/dashboard/contact-us

As suspected I didn't think you would have much information to share but no harm in asking. Plenty of other news going on here anyway. It does seem that Para Hills are compiling quite a list as you have mentioned and I can see your point of view on your concerns about the division being a one horse race.

I don't have years of experience with the SAAFL but going through some past results shows that they should have quite the side. With that I am unaware as to what happened with them as a club from a couple of seasons ago with them withdrawing from football.
getting too old
Mini-League

Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 1 time

Postby Bombers4EVA » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:45 am

getting too old wrote:
morell wrote:Not going to go into specifics on sa footy sorry mate as it's really not my place. I am just a has-been-washed-up-hack hoping to get a kick this year.

If you like I am sure our football director (Matthew Davidson), coaches (Wayne Knowles and Ben Weekley) or President (Shane Lynch) would be happy to have a chat:

As suspected I didn't think you would have much information to share but no harm in asking. Plenty of other news going on here anyway. It does seem that Para Hills are compiling quite a list as you have mentioned and I can see your point of view on your concerns about the division being a one horse race.

I don't have years of experience with the SAAFL but going through some past results shows that they should have quite the side. With that I am unaware as to what happened with them as a club from a couple of seasons ago with them withdrawing from football.

#HADLOTSOFMONEY.SPENTITALLANDWENTBROKE.NOWHAVEMONEYAGAIN.
Bombers4EVA
League - Best 21

Postby old farmer » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:02 am

Bombers4EVA wrote:
getting too old wrote:

Not only is it a hashtag, but it is punctuated. Get rid of him FC.
And bring back Bathy
Success is not final; failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts....
old farmer
League Bench Warmer

Been liked: 112 times
Grassroots Team: Ingle Farm

Postby old farmer » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:05 am

getting too old wrote:Morell, I see that your reigning reserves b&f Dre Wilson has been denied clearance to Marion. Can you shed any light on that or it's being kept in house?

Pretty sure you can only deny due to being unfinancial. No need for secrets
Success is not final; failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts....
old farmer
League Bench Warmer

Postby old farmer » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:13 am

morell wrote:This Para Hills side is going from probably the side to beat to something that needs to be done by HQ if they want to avoid yet another lop sided comp.

Paul Cree has now purportedly agreed to terms. Rumours are abound that clearances are being delayed to avoid prying eyes and more discussion and perhaps action being taken to more accurately grade them. I don't think Para Hills would do that but that is the PR they have to deal with unfortunately.

#ParaHillsForD6 #PrayForD7

Cree will be lucky to play 6 games. He's a netball star.
My advice Morell, egg him on whenever he gets a free kick against him. It will be highly entertaining. For you anyway, maybe not for OB who is trying to drag him for disipline and being told to get stuffed. :lol:
Anyway, good luck to PH. I am sure they will be fine with the same bunch of blokes who walked out on them 2 years ago.
old farmer
League Bench Warmer

Postby Bombers4EVA » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:13 am

old farmer wrote:
Bombers4EVA wrote:
getting too old wrote:

Not only is it a hashtag, but it is punctuated. Get rid of him FC.
And bring back Bathy

It's my first, last and only hashtag. But it gets the point across. ;)
Bombers4EVA
League - Best 21

Postby The Bedge » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:20 am

old farmer wrote:Anyway, good luck to PH. I am sure they will be fine with the same bunch of blokes who walked out on them 2 years ago.

BANG! BANG! :lol:
The Bedge
Coach

Postby The Bedge » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:26 am

Greenacres struggling..

West Croydon to D5
Para Hills to D6
Greenacres to D7

Lock it in Eddie..
The Bedge
Coach

Postby Bombers4EVA » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:28 am

Zartan wrote:Greenacres struggling..

West Croydon to D5
Para Hills to D6
Greenacres to D7

Lock it in Eddie..

Are you Morell's twin brother? ;)
Bombers4EVA
League - Best 21

Postby The Bedge » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:30 am

Bombers4EVA wrote:Are you Morell's twin brother? ;)

Morell and i havea bit in common - like a brain :D
The Bedge
Coach

Postby old farmer » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:47 am

old farmer wrote:
getting too old wrote:Morell, I see that your reigning reserves b&f Dre Wilson has been denied clearance to Marion. Can you shed any light on that or it's being kept in house?

Pretty sure you can only deny due to being unfinancial. No need for secrets

my bad, maybe there has already been 3 clearances to Marion
old farmer
League Bench Warmer

Postby Half Back Flanker » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:49 am

West Croydon to D5
Para Hills to D6
Greenacres to D7

Lock it in Eddie..

Have seen it with my own eyes that Greenies are struggling. Lets hope they can turn it around.
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”
Half Back Flanker
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 430 times
Been liked: 167 times

Postby old farmer » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:52 am

Half Back Flanker wrote:

West Croydon to D5
Para Hills to D6
Greenacres to D7

Lock it in Eddie..

Have seen it with my own eyes that Greenies are struggling. Lets hope they can turn it around.

Hope this will not affect the draw at all as i have only recently made a booking for our 50 year celebrations based around the IF v WC home game.
old farmer
League Bench Warmer

Postby Q. » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:55 am

old farmer wrote:
Half Back Flanker wrote:

West Croydon to D5
Para Hills to D6
Greenacres to D7

Lock it in Eddie..

Hope this will not affect the draw at all as i have only recently made a booking for our 50 year celebrations based around the IF v WC home game.

Well, if it did happen, you'd think the incoming team would slot into WC's home and away slots
Q.
Coach

Has liked: 970 times
Been liked: 2396 times
Grassroots Team: Houghton Districts

Postby old farmer » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:02 am

Q. wrote:
old farmer wrote:
Half Back Flanker wrote:

West Croydon to D5
Para Hills to D6
Greenacres to D7

Lock it in Eddie..

Well, if it did happen, you'd think the incoming team would slot into WC's home and away slots

Fair call, but i was hoping on a competitive game for the masses, not a div 7 team. ;)
old farmer
League Bench Warmer

Postby The Bedge » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:03 am

old farmer wrote:Fair call, but i was hoping on a competitive game for the masses, not a div 7 team. ;)

On the upside, at least half the Para Hills side would be there as "past players" to enjoy the celebrations after :lol:
The Bedge
Coach

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Adelaide Footy League