Things that make you laugh

Anything!

Re: Things that make you laugh

Postby Magellan » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:23 am

woodublieve12 wrote:
Magellan wrote:Pauline Hanson's endorsement of Vladimir Putin on the weekend.

I can't believe people support this imbecile

Which one?
"Religion is like a blind man looking in a black room for a black cat that isn't there...and finding it." - Oscar Wilde
Magellan
Coach

Has liked: 757 times
Been liked: 1517 times

Postby woodublieve12 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:45 am

Magellan wrote:
woodublieve12 wrote:
Magellan wrote:Pauline Hanson's endorsement of Vladimir Putin on the weekend.

I can't believe people support this imbecile

Which one?

Little from column A and a little from column B
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Has liked: 3025 times
Been liked: 2401 times

Postby HH3 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:02 pm

This hits close to home :lol:

I TOLD YOU SO

2013/14 NFL Tipping Comp Champion
HH3
Coach

Has liked: 3301 times
Been liked: 2433 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Postby Wedgie » Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:30 pm

There should also be a pic of the lazy millenial having a cry because he expects everything or someone submitted some humour on a website.
Make sure they have a beard and possibly a beanie on so they can look tough while they whinge.
Wedgie
Site Admin

Has liked: 2042 times
Been liked: 3887 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Postby amber_fluid » Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:00 pm

Went to Clipsal on Saturday and saw more blokes wearing rolled up chino pants then I did bogans wearing Holden or Ford clothing.
What is this world coming too :lol:
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
amber_fluid
Coach

Has liked: 2224 times
Been liked: 2519 times

Postby HH3 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:08 pm

Beards and fair pay for a fair days work are for stupid people hey.

Now get off my lawn!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
I TOLD YOU SO

HH3
Coach

Postby Spargo » Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:39 pm

Melbourne CBD to get pedestrian crossing traffic lights depicting female figures.
It is part of a lobby groups push for gender equality. F*ck me :lol:
2017 safooty NFL tipping champ
2024 champ, Spargo’s Good Friday Cup @ Ascot

I’ll wait for an angel, but I won’t hold my breath
‘Magine they’re busy, think I’m doin’ ok…
Spargo
Coach

Has liked: 5478 times
Been liked: 5119 times
Grassroots Team: Sacred Heart OC

Postby Brodlach » Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:21 pm

Spargo wrote:Melbourne CBD to get pedestrian crossing traffic lights depicting female figures.

It's nuts, what's to say the pictures now aren't just flat chested women who don't wear dresses?
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
Brodlach
Coach

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 4216 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Postby amber_fluid » Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:23 pm

Brodlach wrote:
Spargo wrote:Melbourne CBD to get pedestrian crossing traffic lights depicting female figures.

It's nuts, what's to say the pictures now aren't just flat chested women who don't wear dresses?

That'd be one ugly woman!! ;)
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
amber_fluid
Coach

Has liked: 2224 times
Been liked: 2519 times

Postby Brodlach » Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:03 am

amber_fluid wrote:
Brodlach wrote:

That'd be one ugly woman!! ;)

We all know one ;)
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
Brodlach
Coach

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 4216 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Postby Magellan » Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:02 am

Again, you could laugh and/or cry at this one.

A bloke selling his equestrian facility up at Golden Grove won't sell it to a bunch of Muslim businessmen 'on principle'.

The 'principle' apparently is for “Australia to remain in Australia”. He says "We want Australia to remain Australia and not disappear” and that “I’m a right-winger of Irish Catholic background".

Fair enough, he can sell it whomever he wants. However, I wonder if a consortium of catholic priests from Ireland or Yank businessmen looking to buy out his property would receive a similar rejection?

Golden Grove equestrian centre owner rejects $1.75m market-listed offer for 4.5ha property from Muslim businessmen — on principle.

A GOLDEN Grove property owner has refused to sell his 4.5 hectare equestrian centre to a group of Islamic buyers, declaring he wanted “Australia to remain in Australia”.

John O’Leary, owner of Gainsborough Equestrian Centre on One Tree Hill Rd, said he rejected their offer for his $1.79 million market-listed estate on “principle”.

The Islamic businessmen had considered building a community centre big enough to hold 1000 people, including prayer rooms and a catering kitchen.

“Through the agent, they made me an offer; I was told I could get more than I was looking for,” Mr O’Leary said.

“I rejected it on principle. We want Australia to remain Australia and not disappear.” “I’m a right-winger of Irish Catholic background.”

The agent who was acting on behalf of Mr O’Leary said he had arranged a meeting between the parties.
The Gainsborough Equestrian Centre in Golden Grove covers 4.5 hectares. Photo: John O'Leary.

The agent, who did not want to be named, said plans had been drawn but no firm offer was madeand he would not reveal the identity of the men involved.

“I saw plans (for the building) and it was for a very large function or community centre, catering for up to 1000 people. It also had prayer rooms,” he said.

“It wasn’t a mosque though. A mosque would bring a lot of attention. They were prospective buyers. But it (the land) wasn’t suitable, plus the land was not zoned appropriately.

“One of the men I know well and he operates a fish and chip shop locally. I represented Mr O’Leary for a short period of time, but I am no longer.”

But Mr O’Leary was adamant he received an offerlast August or September on behalf of a Salisbury-based real estate agent.

Mr O’Leary’s wife, Linda, said the couple hoped any new owner of the property would continue to use it for horse agistment and care.

The land is zoned for rural living. Salisbury Council’s development assessment panel has approved Shia Community of SA’s planned $3 million mosque and cemetery on Bridge Rd, despite local opposition.

Construction has already started on the Hazara Foundation of SA’s new mosque on Ryans Rd, Greenfields.

Adelaide Kurdish Youth Society spokeswoman Tara Fatehi said the Muslim community was “well accommodated for” in the area.

“I don’t think there is a lack of facilities,” she said. “In fact, we have used the Modbury Uniting Church for lots of different events.”

Wright MP Jennifer Rankine said she would support a mosque “as long as it is appropriately located”. “The northeast was once a sea of ‘Anglos’, now there’s a lot more diversity,” she said.

The property remains on the market for $1.79 million.
"Religion is like a blind man looking in a black room for a black cat that isn't there...and finding it." - Oscar Wilde
Magellan
Coach

Has liked: 757 times
Been liked: 1517 times

Postby valleys07 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:06 am

Magellan wrote:Again, you could laugh and/or cry at this one.

A bloke selling his equestrian facility up at Golden Grove won't sell it to a bunch of Muslim businessmen 'on principle'.

The 'principle' apparently is for “Australia to remain in Australia”. He says "We want Australia to remain Australia and not disappear” and that “I’m a right-winger of Irish Catholic background".

Fair enough, he can sell it whomever he wants. However, I wonder if a consortium of catholic priests from Ireland or Yank businessmen looking to buy out his property would receive a similar rejection?

Golden Grove equestrian centre owner rejects $1.75m market-listed offer for 4.5ha property from Muslim businessmen — on principle.

A GOLDEN Grove property owner has refused to sell his 4.5 hectare equestrian centre to a group of Islamic buyers, declaring he wanted “Australia to remain in Australia”.

John O’Leary, owner of Gainsborough Equestrian Centre on One Tree Hill Rd, said he rejected their offer for his $1.79 million market-listed estate on “principle”.

The Islamic businessmen had considered building a community centre big enough to hold 1000 people, including prayer rooms and a catering kitchen.

“Through the agent, they made me an offer; I was told I could get more than I was looking for,” Mr O’Leary said.

“I rejected it on principle. We want Australia to remain Australia and not disappear.” “I’m a right-winger of Irish Catholic background.”

The agent who was acting on behalf of Mr O’Leary said he had arranged a meeting between the parties.
The Gainsborough Equestrian Centre in Golden Grove covers 4.5 hectares. Photo: John O'Leary.

The agent, who did not want to be named, said plans had been drawn but no firm offer was madeand he would not reveal the identity of the men involved.

“I saw plans (for the building) and it was for a very large function or community centre, catering for up to 1000 people. It also had prayer rooms,” he said.

“It wasn’t a mosque though. A mosque would bring a lot of attention. They were prospective buyers. But it (the land) wasn’t suitable, plus the land was not zoned appropriately.

“One of the men I know well and he operates a fish and chip shop locally. I represented Mr O’Leary for a short period of time, but I am no longer.”

But Mr O’Leary was adamant he received an offerlast August or September on behalf of a Salisbury-based real estate agent.

Mr O’Leary’s wife, Linda, said the couple hoped any new owner of the property would continue to use it for horse agistment and care.

The land is zoned for rural living. Salisbury Council’s development assessment panel has approved Shia Community of SA’s planned $3 million mosque and cemetery on Bridge Rd, despite local opposition.

Construction has already started on the Hazara Foundation of SA’s new mosque on Ryans Rd, Greenfields.

Adelaide Kurdish Youth Society spokeswoman Tara Fatehi said the Muslim community was “well accommodated for” in the area.

“I don’t think there is a lack of facilities,” she said. “In fact, we have used the Modbury Uniting Church for lots of different events.”

Wright MP Jennifer Rankine said she would support a mosque “as long as it is appropriately located”. “The northeast was once a sea of ‘Anglos’, now there’s a lot more diversity,” she said.

The property remains on the market for $1.79 million.

Sounds like something straight from The Betoota Advocate*

*If you are not familiar with it and are on social media, give it a like. Quite amusing :)
“Think of me like Yoda, but instead of being little and green I wear suits and I'm awesome. I'm your bro—I'm Broda!”

HOGG Shield 2015 Division I Premiers.
HOGG Shield 2017 Premier League Premiers.
valleys07
Coach

Has liked: 767 times
Been liked: 1169 times
Grassroots Team: Hope Valley

Postby bennymacca » Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:31 am

Jeez, that bloke must really hate money
bennymacca
Coach

Has liked: 2253 times
Been liked: 1803 times
Grassroots Team: Freeling

Postby whufc » Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:33 pm

Gotta love a good Irish catholic background!!!

I bet he wouldn't sell to Eoin Morgan either lol
RIP PH408 63notoutforever
whufc
Coach

Has liked: 5588 times
Been liked: 2529 times
Grassroots Team: BSR

Postby Lightning McQueen » Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:43 am

A sign on our notice board at work:

Found, one set of reading glasses in the canteen.

Fair chance the person that lost them wont be able to read the notice.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4344 times
Been liked: 7921 times

Postby HH3 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:29 am

I TOLD YOU SO

HH3
Coach

Postby Lightning McQueen » Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:51 pm

My lack of understanding that the weekend doesn't start on a Thursday evening.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby Booney » Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:01 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:My lack of understanding that the weekend doesn't start on a Thursday evening.

Sounds like you train like tarzan, play like Jane. :lol:
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7491 times
Been liked: 10772 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:09 am

Booney wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:My lack of understanding that the weekend doesn't start on a Thursday evening.

Sounds like you train like tarzan, play like Jane. :lol:

Ha, the mixture is what kills.
6 beers at the pub, went through 2 bottles of champers with the missus when we got home , a few CC's and then finishing with a bottle of red killed us both, didn't help that I skipped dinner I guess.
We slept through 5 alarms, I didn't think we had that much to drink in comparison to other nights. We repeated the process Saturday night about 10 times worse, we're going to have to lock the doors and hide the keys in future when we get on it.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby Booney » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:12 am

Champers? Jane, indeed.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach