Things that give you the sh1ts

Anything!

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Postby amber_fluid » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:01 pm

MW wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:People that use speaker phone when it's not necessary, like is the the receiver too heavy or something?

Some people think they will avoid brain cancer if they do this

You gotta have a brain first!
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
amber_fluid
Coach

Has liked: 2217 times
Been liked: 2508 times

Postby HH3 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:02 pm

We have rep who we suspect has Aspergers, who kept an old Nokia until last year because the new phones produced too much radiation. He was pretty much choosing a plutonium brick over the newer phone/

Now he has a Galaxy, and refuses to get a case for it. It was cracked within days of taking it out of the box.

And every phone call he takes is on speaker. We hear his personal calls from the wife, we've heard customers rip him to shreds, and more.
I TOLD YOU SO

2013/14 NFL Tipping Comp Champion
HH3
Coach

Has liked: 3301 times
Been liked: 2432 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Postby stan » Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:19 pm

HH3 wrote:We have rep who we suspect has Aspergers, who kept an old Nokia until last year because the new phones produced too much radiation. He was pretty much choosing a plutonium brick over the newer phone/

Now he has a Galaxy, and refuses to get a case for it. It was cracked within days of taking it out of the box.

And every phone call he takes is on speaker. We hear his personal calls from the wife, we've heard customers rip him to shreds, and more.

People doing that in open planed offices. Got time to say get a room.
Read my reply. It is directed at you because you have double standards
stan
Coach

Has liked: 88 times
Been liked: 1253 times
Grassroots Team: Goodwood Saints

Postby Wedgie » Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:23 am

People who get in the right hand lane at Holbrooks Rd or East Ave that want to progress onto East Ave or Holbrooks Rd at the Grange Rd intersection. Absolute scum who don't deserve to be a part of society.
Wedgie
Site Admin

Has liked: 2020 times
Been liked: 3862 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Postby MW » Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:33 am

Wedgie wrote:People who get in the right hand lane at Holbrooks Rd or East Ave that want to progress onto East Ave or Holbrooks Rd at the Grange Rd intersection. Absolute scum who don't deserve to be a part of society.

Ah I remember this when I used to travel through this...either queue up on the left lane or run the gauntlet in the right lane hoping for a small gap to squeeze into as you come around the corner...
good times
MW
Coach

Has liked: 2581 times
Been liked: 1822 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:28 am

Wedgie wrote:People who get in the right hand lane at Holbrooks Rd or East Ave that want to progress onto East Ave or Holbrooks Rd at the Grange Rd intersection. Absolute scum who don't deserve to be a part of society.

Ha, I witnessed this for the first time yesterday and thought the same thing heading towards Flinders Park, how rude, my son and I were laughing at how long the line up was all to the left on Holbrooks Road as we drove the other way.
Heading home wasn't much better so I thought I'd just stay in the right lane and try a few back roads to get back on to Port Road, to my luck, as I got to the lights they turned amber and the car next to me stopped so I was able to just go across and shimmy on to East Avenue.
Arrogant drivers shit me to tears.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4339 times
Been liked: 7902 times

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:53 am

Employees who think they can dictate terms.

Employees who cry about a lack of hours, but then suggest we have extra people for backup, then cry when someone teams up with them, as per terms of contract, which haven't changed in years....Make up your bloody mind.........
Matty Wade is a star and deserves more respect from the forum family!
mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Has liked: 11805 times
Been liked: 3582 times

Postby JK » Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:03 am

So fugging annoying, always been that way, do my best to avoid it
FUSC
JK
Coach

Has liked: 4438 times
Been liked: 2985 times
Grassroots Team: SMOSH West Lakes

Postby MW » Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:25 am

What gives me the sh1ts more about traffic, is when someone indicates to come into the lane you are in and starts to merge before you've had time to see them, so you slow down and let them in thinking they are turning soon, but sit in that lane for the entire length of south f..king road. Why was it so urgent to come in 10kms up the road?
MW
Coach

Has liked: 2581 times
Been liked: 1822 times

Postby Spargo » Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:37 am

MW wrote:What gives me the sh1ts more about traffic, is when someone indicates to come into the lane you are in and starts to merge before you've had time to see them, so you slow down and let them in thinking they are turning soon, but sit in that lane for the entire length of south f..king road. Why was it so urgent to come in 10kms up the road?

And invariably don't wave thanks for letting them in...
2017 safooty NFL tipping champ

Don’t lose your grip on the dreams of the past
You must fight just to keep them alive...
Spargo
Coach

Has liked: 5457 times
Been liked: 5089 times
Grassroots Team: Sacred Heart OC

Postby Lightning McQueen » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:57 pm

Spargo wrote:
MW wrote:What gives me the sh1ts more about traffic, is when someone indicates to come into the lane you are in and starts to merge before you've had time to see them, so you slow down and let them in thinking they are turning soon, but sit in that lane for the entire length of south f..king road. Why was it so urgent to come in 10kms up the road?

Better still, I had one last week give me the bird when they got in the turning lane to turn left, they would've hit my car if I didn't beep and slow down.

I won't go into what happened next.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby Jim05 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:23 pm

Having to go through that intersection a couple of times a day I get great pleasure in cutting off cars that try to sneak over into my lane. It's always hilarious to see the look on their faces when they are forced to head up Grange Road[emoji3]
Jim05
Coach

Has liked: 1125 times
Been liked: 3534 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

Postby Lightning McQueen » Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:46 pm

Jim05 wrote:

Having to go through that intersection a couple of times a day I get great pleasure in cutting off cars that try to sneak over into my lane. It's always hilarious to see the look on their faces when they are forced to head up Grange Road[emoji3]

Absolutely, just play dumb...................well sorta.

I hate when someone lets this prick in.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby tipper » Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:32 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:
Spargo wrote:

Better still, I had one last week give me the bird when they got in the turning lane to turn left, they would've hit my car if I didn't beep and slow down.

I won't go into what happened next.

i dont get where this whole thing came from, but so many people seem to think that just because they have their indicator on, it gives them right of way to move over. ive been abused before when someone from a stationary lane, pulled into our lane (which was still moving), cut us off, and then proceeded to abuse us because "i had my indicator on, you have to give way"...... effwits will be sadly disappointed when they get hit and the insurance company reems them (looking at their vehicle, i highly doubt they were insured.....)
tipper
League - Top 5

Has liked: 359 times
Been liked: 531 times
Grassroots Team: Peake

Postby Lightning McQueen » Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:52 pm

tipper wrote:i dont get where this whole thing came from, but so many people seem to think that just because they have their indicator on, it gives them right of way to move over. ive been abused before when someone from a stationary lane, pulled into our lane (which was still moving), cut us off, and then proceeded to abuse us because "i had my indicator on, you have to give way"...... effwits will be sadly disappointed when they get hit and the insurance company reems them (looking at their vehicle, i highly doubt they were insured.....)

Absolutely, I'm a letterinerer as long as they've made their intentions early and give me my complimentary small wave of acknowledgement upon completion of their transaction, otherwise their car is blacklisted forever and I will go out of my way to block them in if the opportunity arises in the future.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby tipper » Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:17 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:
tipper wrote:i dont get where this whole thing came from, but so many people seem to think that just because they have their indicator on, it gives them right of way to move over. ive been abused before when someone from a stationary lane, pulled into our lane (which was still moving), cut us off, and then proceeded to abuse us because "i had my indicator on, you have to give way"...... effwits will be sadly disappointed when they get hit and the insurance company reems them (looking at their vehicle, i highly doubt they were insured.....)

Absolutely, I'm a letterinerer as long as they've made their intentions early and give me my complimentary small wave of acknowledgement upon completion of their transaction, otherwise their car is blacklisted forever and I will go out of my way to block them in if the opportunity arises in the future.

yep, im pretty laid back usually (now. when i was younger, less so) and am happy to let others in, but you can usually tell by the driving language that they are a considerate driver. indicator on, checking etc before they start to move. but then you get the odd "entitled" driver that starts moving and expects everyone else to get our of their way..... i really need to get that steel front bar on the Jeep.....
tipper
League - Top 5

Has liked: 359 times
Been liked: 531 times
Grassroots Team: Peake

Postby Wedgie » Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:56 pm

Jim05 wrote:

Good work Jim, being someone that has to go up Grange Rd and get inconvenienced by these arseholes that can't read the sign and think they're more important than the rest of the world I commend you.

On a slightly different note unlike most I don't care about being called racist why can't Asians and Africans drive?
Wedgie
Site Admin

Postby amber_fluid » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:23 pm

Wedgie wrote:
Jim05 wrote:

Good work Jim, being someone that has to go up Grange Rd and get inconvenienced by these arseholes that can't read the sign and think they're more important than the rest of the world I commend you.

On a slightly different note unlike most I don't care about being called racist why can't Asians and Africans drive?

That's how they drive in their country though(Asia and Africa are both continents but you get my point).
amber_fluid
Coach

Postby amber_fluid » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:26 pm

Who was the effwit who decided to put a bus only lane on Anzac Highway between South Road and Lecornu's??
Goes from 3 lanes to 2 back to 3 before going to 2 again at Greenhill road intersection.
amber_fluid
Coach

Postby Wedgie » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:31 pm

amber_fluid wrote:
Wedgie wrote:
Jim05 wrote:

That's how they drive in their country though(Asia and Africa are both continents but you get my point).

That's why I don't understand, when I've been to Asia they've driven like F1 drivers doing a lot more than the speed limit, here they drive at about half the speed limit and have no awareness or skill, does crossing the equator throw out their equiliblrium or something?
Wedgie
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion