Things that make you sad.

Anything!

Re: Things that make you sad.

Postby Lightning McQueen » Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:19 pm

Bum Crack wrote:
Booney wrote:
What if they spent their government funded pension on ice? Not saying they do, but that's why I'd want to know more about them before handing over food.

BTW, what's your address? I'm doing a BBQ tonight and a couple of T-bones would be perfect!

PS - Ask them what they're doing, the answer to my first point might lie therein. :D

Meth Heads don't eat

What's the best thing about being a meth head?

There's only 3 sleeps til Easter.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4344 times
Been liked: 7921 times

Postby Wedgie » Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:48 pm

From being out Bruce McAveney has leukaemia, not all fan of his commentating but he's a nice guy, hope he beats it.
Wedgie
Site Admin

Has liked: 2039 times
Been liked: 3880 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Postby amber_fluid » Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:58 am

The Tweed river tragedy where a mum and her 2 kids drowned after their car slid off the road!
So sad!!
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
amber_fluid
Coach

Has liked: 2224 times
Been liked: 2512 times

Postby Booney » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:01 pm

amber_fluid wrote:The Tweed river tragedy where a mum and her 2 kids drowned after their car slid off the road!
So sad!!

Terribly sad....and without taking anything away from the tragedy that it is, I hope, I truly hope the reason they were on the road was essential and not optional.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7481 times
Been liked: 10770 times

Postby shoe boy » Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:15 pm

The death of John Clarke . RIP
shoe boy
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 488 times
Been liked: 209 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:14 am

The ice epidemic infiltrating society, nothing worse than seeing a smacked out skinny chick moving her hands around like a puppet while she's talking, but when you can see beyond the exterior she was probably an attractive girl with some direction in her life at some stage.

It makes me ill.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby Booney » Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:17 am

Lightning McQueen wrote:The ice epidemic infiltrating society, nothing worse than seeing a smacked out skinny chick moving her hands around like a puppet while she's talking when you can see beyond the exterior she was probably an attractive girl with some direction in her life at some stage.

It makes me ill.

Couldn't agree more. It's the most destructive of drugs, it just destroys peoples lives in what seems an instant.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7481 times
Been liked: 10770 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:24 am

Booney wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:The ice epidemic infiltrating society, nothing worse than seeing a smacked out skinny chick moving her hands around like a puppet while she's talking when you can see beyond the exterior she was probably an attractive girl with some direction in her life at some stage.

It makes me ill.

Couldn't agree more. It's the most destructive of drugs, it just destroys peoples lives in what seems an instant.

Seen my first one in Mawson Lakes the other day, it was on the phone swearing it's head off about money to probably smacked out boyfriend, as I headed to my car we seen the group she must've been talking to walking towards her.

You can only help those that want to help themselves.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby Wedgie » Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:07 am

Lightning McQueen wrote:
Booney wrote:

It makes me ill.

Seen my first one in Mawson Lakes the other day, it was on the phone swearing it's head off about money to probably smacked out boyfriend, as I headed to my car we seen the group she must've been talking to walking towards her.

You can only help those that want to help themselves.

I warned you about Mawson Lakes!
Wedgie
Site Admin

Postby JK » Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:19 am

Lightning McQueen wrote:The ice epidemic infiltrating society, nothing worse than seeing a smacked out skinny chick moving her hands around like a puppet while she's talking, but when you can see beyond the exterior she was probably an attractive girl with some direction in her life at some stage.

It makes me ill.

Need to get away from Hanson Rd mate
FUSC
JK
Coach

Has liked: 4457 times
Been liked: 2986 times
Grassroots Team: SMOSH West Lakes

Postby Lightning McQueen » Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:23 am

Wedgie wrote:I warned you about Mawson Lakes!

I was waiting for it LOL. Not sure if they are residents but nevertheless we spotted them, it was a sad moment.

My biggest gripe of the area is people that cannot drive, let's prepare to turn right but wait as far left as possible to anyone wanting to turn left will have to wait. I just sit there with my hand on my horn.....................................and the warning device.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby Lightning McQueen » Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:24 am

JK wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:The ice epidemic infiltrating society, nothing worse than seeing a smacked out skinny chick moving her hands around like a puppet while she's talking, but when you can see beyond the exterior she was probably an attractive girl with some direction in her life at some stage.

It makes me ill.

Need to get away from Hanson Rd mate

Nothing a litre of kero doesn't fix.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby Lightning McQueen » Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:25 am

Lightning McQueen wrote:
Wedgie wrote:I warned you about Mawson Lakes!

I was waiting for it LOL. Not sure if they are residents but nevertheless we spotted them, it was a sad moment.

My biggest gripe of the area is people that cannot drive, let's prepare to turn right but wait as far left as possible to anyone wanting to turn left will have to wait. I just sit there with my hand on my horn.....................................and the warning device.

That was my 24,000th post FTR.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby shoe boy » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:01 am

It makes me ill.

I am not going to deny some of your comments BUT.

"Ice epidemic" I will give you some facts 80% of Aussies consume alcohol with 34 ambulance calls to be hospitalised per day in Adelaide .10% consume cannabis 2.1% meth /1% ice with 3 ambo calls per day to be hospitalised per day.

I am not condoning the use of illicit drugs but we can at times get caught up in the media crap.

Alcohol is our major problem with tobacco with a huge gap to illicit drugs BUT LETS NOT FORGET THE GOVERNMENT DONT MAKE TAXES FROM ILLICIT DRUGS .
shoe boy
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 488 times
Been liked: 209 times

Postby bennymacca » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:15 am

80% of aussies? sounds low imo
bennymacca
Coach

Has liked: 2253 times
Been liked: 1803 times
Grassroots Team: Freeling

Postby Lightning McQueen » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:30 am

shoe boy wrote:

It makes me ill.

I am not going to deny some of your comments BUT.

"Ice epidemic" I will give you some facts 80% of Aussies consume alcohol with 34 ambulance calls to be hospitalised per day in Adelaide .10% consume cannabis 2.1% meth /1% ice with 3 ambo calls per day to be hospitalised per day.

I am not condoning the use of illicit drugs but we can at times get caught up in the media crap.

Alcohol is our major problem with tobacco with a huge gap to illicit drugs BUT LETS NOT FORGET THE GOVERNMENT DONT MAKE TAXES FROM ILLICIT DRUGS .

Media crap? I'm talking real life, yeah sure, alcohol has it's demons but I'd rather have someone in my house pissed than someone on ice, I've removed people from my life that use it as I simply cannot trust them and don't want my kids to see them on their shit.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby Lightning McQueen » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:31 am

bennymacca wrote:80% of aussies? sounds low imo

I think he means over the age of 14.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby Wedgie » Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:02 pm

J Geils passing away. :(
Wedgie
Site Admin

Postby Magellan » Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:25 pm

Wedgie wrote:J Geils passing away. :(

My blood just ran cold.

RIP J Geils, him and his band were responsible for some great early 80s pop hits.
"Religion is like a blind man looking in a black room for a black cat that isn't there...and finding it." - Oscar Wilde
Magellan
Coach

Has liked: 757 times
Been liked: 1517 times

Postby JK » Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:03 pm

Sitting in a cubicle at QEH waiting for some treatment, and this bloke come in next door going off his chops the whole time, looks drug fugged but can't say for sure .. reckons he's been stabbed, shot, had heart attacks, he's nuded up in the hallway, told the Indian doctor to **** off back to Telstra.

Security here now and he's refusing to leave til the police get here. Sketchy AF and kinda entertaining, but bloody hell what the staff have to put up with here whilst just trying to do their job is downright disgraceful.
FUSC
JK
Coach

Has liked: 4457 times
Been liked: 2986 times
Grassroots Team: SMOSH West Lakes

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion