AFL Round 3

Talk on the national game

Re: AFL Round 3

Postby Booney » Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:06 pm

One Nation has elected members in the senate, racists are everywhere.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7491 times
Been liked: 10772 times

Postby whufc » Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:08 pm

Crows fans not sounding so high and mighty now one of their supporters was racially vilifying Ryder
RIP PH408 63notoutforever
whufc
Coach

Has liked: 5588 times
Been liked: 2527 times
Grassroots Team: BSR

Postby bennymacca » Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:10 pm

whufc wrote:Crows fans not sounding so high and mighty now one of their supporters was racially vilifying Ryder

its not a ******* contest. they are all dickheads.

The report does mention other crows supporters calling him out on it, at which point he legged it, so I think thats a good thing.
bennymacca
Coach

Has liked: 2253 times
Been liked: 1803 times
Grassroots Team: Freeling

Postby bennymacca » Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:10 pm

Magellan wrote:
Wedgie wrote:Does it surprise anyone?

No, not really, although I hoped after last year's Eddie banana incident that people might now be reluctant to go down the race taunt path, and publicly declare their neanderthal f_ckstickness in the process, or at least keep it under wraps until they got home.

this
bennymacca
Coach

Postby whufc » Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:12 pm

bennymacca wrote:
whufc wrote:Crows fans not sounding so high and mighty now one of their supporters was racially vilifying Ryder

its not a ******* contest. they are all dickheads.

The report does mention other crows supporters calling him out on it, at which point he legged it, so I think thats a good thing.

Your the one who jumped all over Port supporters as a whole mate at the first chance you got

Latest report on the news just then was that it is definitely a Crows supporter

I think the lesson here is no team has better supporters than others, unfortunately every team has a feral element, racist element etc
Last edited by whufc on Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
whufc
Coach

Postby bennymacca » Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:17 pm

whufc wrote:Your the one who jumped all over Port supporters as a whole mate at the first chance you got

Latest report on the news just then was that it is definitely a Crows supporter

say what now? go read my posts again mate, all i said regarding the race issue was she was a flog.

and i was the one that posted in here about crows fans also being involved
bennymacca
Coach

Postby whufc » Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:21 pm

bennymacca wrote:https://www.triplem.com.au/sport/afl/news/video-emerges-of-massive-brawl-at-adelaide-oval

lol. Port supporters at their finest

This is what I was referring to

Lesson learned is all supporters of all clubs unfortunately have a feral element and that no one team has 'better' supporters than others.
whufc
Coach

Postby MW » Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:22 pm

Oh yes they do
MW
Coach

Has liked: 2602 times
Been liked: 1844 times

Postby bennymacca » Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:23 pm

well given all of the scarves, had teal on them, and it was a port home game, i think its safe to assume they were port supporters? I wasnt saying they were special in this regard at all.

And racial abuse is a very different level to a bit of biff on the hill
bennymacca
Coach

Postby Wedgie » Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:23 pm

Magellan wrote:
Wedgie wrote:Does it surprise anyone?

No, not really, although I hoped after last year's Eddie banana incident that people might now be reluctant to go down the race taunt path, and publicly declare their neanderthal f_ckstickness in the process, or at least keep it under wraps until they got home.

Mate, I've seen it for 40 years and they just keep breeding so they can pick up free money and the gene pool gets shallower and shallower.
Wedgie
Site Admin

Has liked: 2042 times
Been liked: 3887 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Postby whufc » Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:25 pm

bennymacca wrote:well given all of the scarves, had teal on them, and it was a port home game, i think its safe to assume they were port supporters? I wasnt saying they were special in this regard at all.

And racial abuse is a very different level to a bit of biff on the hill

Really?

I'm not sure you can compare racial abuse and physical violence both are very dangerous, geez people are dying so often from king hit (brawls) these days it's not funny
whufc
Coach

Postby amber_fluid » Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:27 pm

bennymacca wrote:It does show how dangerous social media can be. These two are clearly not with it, and before the advent of social media, there was no way their views could be seen by hundreds of thousands of people unless they managed to get accosted by a TV crew on the street.

Does make me feel sorry for them a bit.

Probably a lesson for all of us - we might think we are just talking to a few friends on FB (or on here) but if you say something stupid there is every chance you will pay for it.

Whilst their comments were disgusting, I think we need to stop the hatred towards them.
They are both clearly uneducated and I know one of them is from a very disadvantaged background.

Maybe Channel 7 or the footy club could offer some form of support and/or education process here.

They made a poor choice but they shouldn't have to live in fear of their lives.

A part of me feels sorry for them both.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
amber_fluid
Coach

Has liked: 2224 times
Been liked: 2519 times

Postby bennymacca » Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:28 pm

whufc wrote:Really?

I'm not sure you can compare racial abuse and physical violence both are very dangerous, geez people are dying so often from king hit (brawls) these days it's not funny

the brawl was pretty funny. was clear nobody was seriously hurt. not to be condoned, but whatever, it happens.

the racial stuff is definitely worse.

amber_fluid wrote:Maybe Channel 7 or the footy club could offer some form of support and/or education process here.

agreed, but i doubt it will help given their interview
bennymacca
Coach

Postby Lightning McQueen » Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:38 pm

amber_fluid wrote:
bennymacca wrote:It does show how dangerous social media can be. These two are clearly not with it, and before the advent of social media, there was no way their views could be seen by hundreds of thousands of people unless they managed to get accosted by a TV crew on the street.

Probably a lesson for all of us - we might think we are just talking to a few friends on FB (or on here) but if you say something stupid there is every chance you will pay for it.

Whilst their comments were disgusting, I think we need to stop the hatred towards them.
They are both clearly uneducated and I know one of them is from a very disadvantaged background.

Maybe Channel 7 or the footy club could offer some form of support and/or education process here.

channel 7 have done enough, they would've given the dumbf**ks $50 to go get some Macca's.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4344 times
Been liked: 7921 times

Postby Booney » Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:47 pm

whufc wrote:
bennymacca wrote:https://www.triplem.com.au/sport/afl/news/video-emerges-of-massive-brawl-at-adelaide-oval

lol. Port supporters at their finest

This is what I was referring to

Lesson learned is all supporters of all clubs unfortunately have a feral element and that no one team has 'better' supporters than others.

He's right benny, you couldn't have got that link up any quicker if you'd tried.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7491 times
Been liked: 10772 times

Postby amber_fluid » Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:48 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:
amber_fluid wrote:

channel 7 have done enough, they would've given the dumbf**ks $50 to go get some Macca's.

Yeah they clearly took advantage of 2 disadvantaged people.
amber_fluid
Coach

Postby Wedgie » Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:53 pm

The poor disadvantaged Port supporters, I'm sure they tried hard at school and then worked their guts out at Uni only to be very unlucky in life. Boo hoo. The sooner we can weed these people out of society the better. Unfortunately the gene pool is getting bigger and shallower.
Wedgie
Site Admin

Has liked: 2042 times
Been liked: 3887 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Postby whufc » Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:54 pm

bennymacca wrote:
whufc wrote:Really?

the brawl was pretty funny. was clear nobody was seriously hurt. not to be condoned, but whatever, it happens.

the racial stuff is definitely worse.

amber_fluid wrote:Maybe Channel 7 or the footy club could offer some form of support and/or education process here.

agreed, but i doubt it will help given their interview

Tell that to Rob Vallelongas family

Spent his whole life being called a 'wog' 'grease ball' etc bet he would happily now be called that considering he died from a king hit incident

Both are as bad as each other, there is no way you can validate one over the other

Watch the vid again and in the first 30secs some big mullet head biff in black throws a punch from the blind side of a spectator. Lucky as the bloke punches like a pandsy otherwise that could have been disastrous
Last edited by whufc on Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
whufc
Coach

Postby amber_fluid » Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:56 pm

Wedgie wrote:The poor disadvantaged Port supporters, I'm sure they tried hard at school and then worked their guts out at Uni only to be very unlucky in life. Boo hoo. The sooner we can weed these people out of society the better. Unfortunately the gene pool is getting bigger and shallower.

C'mon mate we aren't talking about lazy sh^ts here, I'm guessing that neither went to school through no fault of their own.
Not condoning their actions but sometimes just labelling people feral is unfair.
amber_fluid
Coach

Postby Lightning McQueen » Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:57 pm

Wedgie wrote:The poor disadvantaged Port supporters, I'm sure they tried hard at school and then worked their guts out at Uni only to be very unlucky in life. Boo hoo. The sooner we can weed these people out of society the better. Unfortunately the gene pool is getting bigger and shallower.

We don't have an island big enough
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4344 times
Been liked: 7921 times

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  AFL