Riverland Football Chatter

Talk on any country footy league or club from the SA Country area

Re: Riverland Football Chatter

Postby Bum Crack » Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:26 am

OnSong wrote:This could be the biggest load of wank in the history of this site and we'll have Bumcrack to thank for it.

You may be correct
So you've seen everything have you?
Yep
Have you ever seen a man eat his own head?
No
Well you haven't seen everything then have you.
Bum Crack
Coach

Has liked: 320 times
Been liked: 890 times
Grassroots Team: Berri

Postby Lightning McQueen » Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:17 pm

Bum Crack wrote:
OnSong wrote:This could be the biggest load of wank in the history of this site and we'll have Bumcrack to thank for it.

You may be correct

The irony, a bit of shit coming out of a bum crack
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4346 times
Been liked: 7921 times

Postby OnSong » Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:32 pm

I find it appropriate if anything. Especially after what he did to the outdoor loo at my house on Sunday morning.
Right in front of me. RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!
OnSong
Coach

Has liked: 524 times
Been liked: 543 times

Postby Bum Crack » Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:50 pm

OnSong wrote:I find it appropriate if anything. Especially after what he did to the outdoor loo at my house on Sunday morning.

So you went and flushed it after I left then?
Yep
No
Bum Crack
Coach

Postby Basher McCracken » Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:50 pm

Can anybody shed any light on why Waikerie and Lox Nth are only allocated 13 points for players and all the other clubs have 15pts to play with, I thought you only lost points if you got caught rorting the system ???
Basher McCracken
Rookie

Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 5 times

Postby DARK KNIGHT » Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:55 pm

Basher McCracken wrote:Can anybody shed any light on why Waikerie and Lox Nth are only allocated 13 points for players and all the other clubs have 15pts to play with, I thought you only lost points if you got caught rorting the system ???

All clubs across the state have a max of 13 points with the leagues having the ability to allocate an extra 2 points if clubs requests it
So I would think waik & lox north don't need the points
It was changed for the 2016 season
DARK KNIGHT
Under 16s

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 9 times

Postby SuperFrank » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:59 pm

Berri vs Waikerie
BMFC vs Loxton
North vs Renmark

Who is everyone tipping this week?

North vs Renmark looks to be the most interesting match, will get a real gauge on the 2 teams with them both being tipped to be finals bound.............

After the display I seen in round rd 1from Waikerie, it could get ugly for Berri. Tipping Daniel Nobes to kick 10+, the bloke is a beast of a full forward. With Berri short on senior A grade players, I still would expect a spirited fight & if they have a fair crack, it might not be as bad as I expect.

BMFC face Loxton for their first home game. Loxton can't be taken lightly as they showed some serious fight last round against Renmark & Barmera may have a few missing with Matt Minn & Brad Rosenzweig out & no word on Jack Selfe with his Calf. Jake Smith does return.

Tipping:
Waikerie
North
BMFC
SuperFrank
Rookie

Has liked: 46 times

Postby Basher McCracken » Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:27 pm

DARK KNIGHT wrote:
Basher McCracken wrote:Can anybody shed any light on why Waikerie and Lox Nth are only allocated 13 points for players and all the other clubs have 15pts to play with, I thought you only lost points if you got caught rorting the system ???

All clubs across the state have a max of 13 points with the leagues having the ability to allocate an extra 2 points if clubs requests it
So I would think waik & lox north don't need the points
It was changed for the 2016 season

Cheers DK had a look at this year Approved player points and its says that each affiliated league will be allocated a total points rating of up to and including a max of 15 points,so you would think both club would have the same amount of points as the rest. Maybe some of the stories coming from Magpie land about getting caught by the community football could be half true ???
Basher McCracken
Rookie

Postby DARK KNIGHT » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:01 pm

Reckon you might be looking at an old copy of the apps guidelines definitely say each club get 13 points with the opportunity to request an extra 2 maybe you should check with your club officials & remember don't let the truth get in the way of a good rumour.
DARK KNIGHT
Under 16s

Postby Basher McCracken » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:32 pm

DARK KNIGHT wrote:Reckon you might be looking at an old copy of the apps guidelines definitely say each club get 13 points with the opportunity to request an extra 2 maybe you should check with your club officials & remember don't let the truth get in the way of a good rumour.

Apologies DK should have had a look at the fine print on the copy that I downloaded
Basher McCracken
Rookie

Postby David Brent » Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:31 am

SuperFrank wrote:Berri vs Waikerie
BMFC vs Loxton
North vs Renmark

Who is everyone tipping this week?

North vs Renmark looks to be the most interesting match, will get a real gauge on the 2 teams with them both being tipped to be finals bound.............

After the display I seen in round rd 1from Waikerie, it could get ugly for Berri. Tipping Daniel Nobes to kick 10+, the bloke is a beast of a full forward. With Berri short on senior A grade players, I still would expect a spirited fight & if they have a fair crack, it might not be as bad as I expect.

BMFC face Loxton for their first home game. Loxton can't be taken lightly as they showed some serious fight last round against Renmark & Barmera may have a few missing with Matt Minn & Brad Rosenzweig out & no word on Jack Selfe with his Calf. Jake Smith does return.

Tipping:
Waikerie
North
BMFC

Waikerie by 120+ same in the B's id say too.
If you can keep your head when all around you have lost theirs, then you probably haven't understood the seriousness of the situation.
David Brent
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 98 times
Been liked: 161 times

Postby Basher McCracken » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:14 pm

Tipping
Waikerie easily
Renmark 25pts
Barmera in a tight one 5pts
Basher McCracken
Rookie

Postby SuperFrank » Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:07 am

North14-14-98 def Renmark 12-9-81
BMFC 18-9-119 def Loxton 6-6-42
Waikeri 38-14-242 def Berri 1-5-11

I heard things weren't great down Berri but sheesh...... Nobes kicked 11, Matt Spencley 8 & young Rhys Shaw bagged 6.

Solid wins for Roo's & North. Should be a good game this week down the lakeside!!!
SuperFrank
Rookie

Postby David Brent » Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:12 am

SuperFrank wrote:North14-14-98 def Renmark 12-9-81
Waikeri 38-14-242 def Berri 1-5-11

I heard things weren't great down Berri but sheesh...... Nobes kicked 11, Matt Spencley 8 & young Rhys Shaw bagged 6.

Solid wins for Roo's & North. Should be a good game this week down the lakeside!!!

Real bad at Berri it appears by that. Lost 18's, B's & A's all by 100+ I think I saw.

Noticed another A grader from last year with a clearance out too, they cant afford to be losing more players.
If you can keep your head when all around you have lost theirs, then you probably haven't understood the seriousness of the situation.
David Brent
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 98 times
Been liked: 161 times

Postby DARK KNIGHT » Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:29 pm

David Brent wrote:
Waikeri <a href="tel:38-14-242">38-14-242</a> def Berri 1-5-11

Real bad at Berri it appears by that. Lost 18's, B's & A's all by 100+ I think I saw.

Noticed another A grader from last year with a clearance out too, they cant afford to be losing more players.

Reckon they still might loose more players before June 30
DARK KNIGHT
Under 16s

Postby Bum Crack » Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:10 am

DARK KNIGHT wrote:
David Brent wrote:

U still on the RFL Commission or u off now?
Yep
No
Bum Crack
Coach

Postby DARK KNIGHT » Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:53 am

Bum Crack wrote:
DARK KNIGHT wrote:
David Brent wrote:

U still on the RFL Commission or u off now?

good question BC but if you think you know my identity , you would know the answer to that,
DARK KNIGHT
Under 16s

Postby SuperFrank » Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:38 am

Hoping it's a load of bullshit & I would say BC would be the one to know the answer........

Hearing the Berri "recruits" are on the verge of walking before June 30. Surely not? Surely they aren't that piss weak?

Could Lefty walk before the season ends? Rekon the best thing is for Lefty to walk & Saf take the reigns for the rest of the year. Bit hard to fix things now, but Saf is the best to try mend some issues, a leader of the club who the young ones look up to.
SuperFrank
Rookie

Postby bertiebeatle » Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:42 am

SuperFrank wrote:Hoping it's a load of bullshit & I would say BC would be the one to know the answer........

Hearing the Berri "recruits" are on the verge of walking before June 30. Surely not? Surely they aren't that piss weak?

Could Lefty walk before the season ends? Rekon the best thing is for Lefty to walk & Saf take the reigns for the rest of the year. Bit hard to fix things now, but Saf is the best to try mend some issues, a leader of the club who the young ones look up to.

Lefty should have probably walked away at the end of last year. Went one year too long.

Re their 18's & B's, they have lost a lot of talent in the 18-24 year age bracket over the last few years due to uni and blokes walking away from the club due to other people being involved in the club
bertiebeatle
Under 18s

Has liked: 59 times
Been liked: 65 times

Postby SuperFrank » Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:56 am

bertiebeatle wrote:
SuperFrank wrote:Hoping it's a load of bullshit & I would say BC would be the one to know the answer........

Lefty should have probably walked away at the end of last year. Went one year too long.

Re their 18's & B's, they have lost a lot of talent in the 18-24 year age bracket over the last few years due to uni and blokes walking away from the club due to other people being involved in the club

Taso Bantolas in the best for BMFC on Saturday...... Would say that a prime example of the young talent walking. 1 of many

Only the start of season but next year, Berri might be better of restarting & concentrating on bringing kids back & getting the locals back instead of recruits once Lefty goes. Take a hit on making finals & just bring the culture back.
SuperFrank
Rookie

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Country Footy