Mawson Lakes
No votes
Salisbury West
7%

Total votes : 87

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 6 - 2017

Postby The Bedge » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:12 pm

human_torpedo wrote:
Zartan wrote:@oldman give us your D6R writeup son!

I would hate to see how you critique that one!!

Depends on how low he tries to fly Pulteney under the radar, and over pumps the other sides :lol: 8)
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
The Bedge
Coach

Has liked: 3193 times
Been liked: 4003 times

Postby oldman » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:51 pm

Zartan wrote:
oldman wrote:West Croydon vs Mawson Lakes
Very interesting game this with WC being unbeaten they should be to strong for a 3rd week. This being said I hear they may have a couple of guys missing and that may bring them back to the pack. Obviously they have another strong forward this year to replace Aloisi and again I think they might have to much firepower. ML were tipped to struggle this year however so far they have been fantastic and with a really strong midfield they may surprise WC.
WC by 8 goals

1) Aloisi played at Brahma Lodge, not West Croydon
2) Mawson Lakes lost by 20 goals last week - how's that "fantastic"? :shock:

oldman wrote:Pulteney vs Houghton
Pulteney have been getting the job done but have also only played the bottom 2 teams thus far. Its been interesting to see them cover the loss of Aish and so far no standouts up forward to kick goals.
Pulteney by 2 goals

Houghton are 0-2 and coming off a 7 goal loss at home, Pulteney have an average winning margin of almost 8 goals, won both games away from home and beat the pre-season fancy Fitzroy Rd 1.. i'd say they've covered the loss of Aish more than well lol.

Zartan I obviously have no idea so it would be fantastic if you could do your preview for both the A's and B's round 3. As I said I'm not as involved in this competition as you are. You are a very respected person and extremely knowledgeable I have also heard you are a brilliant coach.
oldman
Under 16s

Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 62 times
Grassroots Team: Morphett Vale

Postby The Bedge » Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:41 pm

Haha mate the write up was good, don't take it personally, was just a couple observations ;)

As for the coaching comment, well whether being sarcastic, flippant or nice or whatever I'm humbled either way haha.. but I'm no brilliant coach, not even a good coach - I'm no better than anyone else.. Good coaches win premierships, can't say I've ticked that box in SAAFL.. ;)
The Bedge
Coach

Postby Inallseriousness » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:44 am

oldman wrote:Round 3

TOS vs Ingle Farm
TOS are expected to get plenty of quality back this weekend so this is their time to shine. Playing the early favourites gives them a chance to see exactly where they are positioned going forward. Ingle Farm will have to much depth and quality for TOS with Grant Grea continuing to run a muck they will be hard to beat. Their defence is holding teams very well and then the spread and ball movement off half back is exceptional. Really well drilled and coached will prove the difference.
Ingle Farm by 12 goals

Margin will be a lot closer than outsiders expect. TOS always play well against us and biggest margin in our last 5 meetings is 21 points and the other 4 games decided by less than a kick. Will be happy if we come back from Gawler with the 2 points.
Inallseriousness
Under 16s

Has liked: 119 times
Been liked: 106 times
Grassroots Team: Ingle Farm

Postby human_torpedo » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:42 am

Inallseriousness wrote:

TOS vs Ingle Farm
TOS are expected to get plenty of quality back this weekend so this is their time to shine. Playing the early favourites gives them a chance to see exactly where they are positioned going forward. Ingle Farm will have to much depth and quality for TOS with Grant Grea continuing to run a muck they will be hard to beat. Their defence is holding teams very well and then the spread and ball movement off half back is exceptional. Really well drilled and coached will prove the difference.
Ingle Farm by 12 goals

Margin will be a lot closer than outsiders expect. TOS always play well against us and biggest margin in our last 5 meetings is 21 points and the other 4 games decided by less than a kick. Will be happy if we come back from Gawler with the 2 points.

Stats and a cliché.. Gee the Ingle Farm lads have been put through some strenuous media training leading into this year..
human_torpedo
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 371 times

Postby oldman » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:19 am

Zartan wrote:Haha mate the write up was good, don't take it personally, was just a couple observations ;)

As for the coaching comment, well whether being sarcastic, flippant or nice or whatever I'm humbled either way haha.. but I'm no brilliant coach, not even a good coach - I'm no better than anyone else.. Good coaches win premierships, can't say I've ticked that box in SAAFL.. ;)

You can still give the review for this weekend will definitely be more accurate
oldman
Under 16s

Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 62 times
Grassroots Team: Morphett Vale

Postby Inallseriousness » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:23 am

human_torpedo wrote:
Inallseriousness wrote:

TOS vs Ingle Farm
Ingle Farm by 12 goals

Stats and a cliché.. Gee the Ingle Farm lads have been put through some strenuous media training leading into this year..

Lol....sorry for stating facts, bit unusual for here hey? :lol:
Inallseriousness
Under 16s

Postby The Bedge » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:36 am

human_torpedo wrote:Stats and a cliché.. Gee the Ingle Farm lads have been put through some strenuous media training leading into this year..

We have a sports psychologist, and media adviser come in the club once a week for a 90 minute session to help the players with media training and handling situations both on and off the field.
The Bedge
Coach

Postby human_torpedo » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:39 am

Inallseriousness wrote:
human_torpedo wrote:
Inallseriousness wrote:

TOS vs Ingle Farm
Ingle Farm by 12 goals

Lol....sorry for stating facts, bit unusual for here hey? :lol:

Facts have no place here, you know that!
human_torpedo
League Bench Warmer

Postby human_torpedo » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:40 am

Zartan wrote:
human_torpedo wrote:Stats and a cliché.. Gee the Ingle Farm lads have been put through some strenuous media training leading into this year..

We have a sports psychologist, and media adviser come in the club once a week for a 90 minute session to help the players with media training and handling situations both on and off the field.

Did the coaches have the same training or did you just not take anything on board? ;)
human_torpedo
League Bench Warmer

Postby The Bedge » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:42 am

human_torpedo wrote:Did the coaches have the same training or did you just not take anything on board? ;)

Well played :lol:

You want me to start throwing out cliches and answering questions in a diplomatic manner on here? :twisted:
The Bedge
Coach

Postby human_torpedo » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:43 am

Zartan wrote:
human_torpedo wrote:Did the coaches have the same training or did you just not take anything on board? ;)

Well played :lol:

You want me to start throwing out cliches and answering questions in a diplomatic manner on here? :twisted:

You now full well I wish you got on here after 3 bottles of red wine far more often than you do!
human_torpedo
League Bench Warmer

Postby The Bedge » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:49 am

Zartan wrote:We have a sports psychologist, and media adviser come in the club once a week for a 90 minute session to help the players with media training and handling situations both on and off the field.

*NOTE* - this is not true, i was extracting the urine!
The Bedge
Coach

Postby Inallseriousness » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:12 am

human_torpedo wrote:
Zartan wrote:

Did the coaches have the same training or did you just not take anything on board? ;)

We did but Zartan was indisposed, either attending child birth or sampling canteen food....can't remember which one
Inallseriousness
Under 16s

Postby Lightning McQueen » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:26 am

Inallseriousness wrote:
We did but Zartan was indisposed, either attending child birth or sampling canteen food....can't remember which one

I was wondering when he was due.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4347 times
Been liked: 7926 times

Postby Robb_Stark » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:36 am

Zartan did not attend because he was plotting the down full of the A grade coach......

Ingle Farm to lose by 4 goals and the coach to ponder why he cant beat a tosser
Robb_Stark
League - Best 21

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 155 times

Postby Inallseriousness » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:51 am

Robb_Stark wrote:Zartan did not attend because he was plotting the down full of the A grade coach......

Ingle Farm to lose by 4 goals and the coach to ponder why he cant beat a tosser

*fall
And
Managed to beat a tosser when you played at Houghton last year :lol:
Inallseriousness
Under 16s

Postby The Bedge » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:13 am

Inallseriousness wrote:Managed to beat a tosser when you played at Houghton last year :lol:

BANG BANG! :lol: :lol:

Although cant really count that - RS sat on the bench most the game ;)
Last edited by The Bedge on Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Bedge
Coach

Postby The Bedge » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:15 am

Robb_Stark wrote:Zartan did not attend because he was plotting the down full of the A grade coach..

If true then i'm doing a bloody terrible job at it :lol:

I actually spend more time trying to plot a way to get myself into my B grade side and plonking myself at full forward without upsetting the masses :lol:
The Bedge
Coach

Postby Lightning McQueen » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:23 am

Zartan wrote:
Robb_Stark wrote:Zartan did not attend because he was plotting the down full of the A grade coach..

If true then i'm doing a bloody terrible job at it :lol:

I actually spend more time trying to plot a way to get myself into my B grade side and plonking myself at full forward without upsetting the masses :lol:

Malcolm Blight got away with it, I'm sure you could too.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4347 times
Been liked: 7926 times

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Adelaide Footy League